Filipino Nanny

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
Canada has a special visa program for Filipino nannies. Of course for the first two years they can only stay as long as they have a job.

It would be totally wrong for any of this to happen in real life:

~ hubby seduces the nanny, cause wife has lost interest since giving birth
~ wife seduces nanny, rediscovering her college lesbian enthusiasm
~ the nanny sees the couple making love, they see her
~ the nanny sees the couple making love, they see her, invite her to join
~hubby's college age son from prior marriage comes home for a holiday. nanny's room used to be his, he accidentally stumbles in in the middle of the night
~nanny "entertains" the neighbours...

I got a thought if you don't like it ignore it. But here it is the Nanny is placed in charge of the couples son who is between the age of 18 to 22. The Nanny and the son eventually have a sexual relationship.

Canada has a special visa program for Filipino nannies. Of course for the first two years they can only stay as long as they have a job.

It would be totally wrong for any of this to happen in real life:

~ hubby seduces the nanny, cause wife has lost interest since giving birth
~ wife seduces nanny, rediscovering her college lesbian enthusiasm
~ the nanny sees the couple making love, they see her
~ the nanny sees the couple making love, they see her, invite her to join
~hubby's college age son from prior marriage comes home for a holiday. nanny's room used to be his, he accidentally stumbles in in the middle of the night
~nanny "entertains" the neighbours...
I like them all but my favorites are 1, 4, 5 & 6. Here are my own:

- The nanny is also paid to satisfy the couples' son(s) sexual needs and entertains his/their friends.

- The nanny takes care of the bedridden father-in-law/grandfather as well as provide him with cunt to fuck.

- The daughter's boyfriend cheats on her with the nanny.

- The nanny not only helps the wife cheats on her husband but she was often a part of the adulterous fucks from merely watching to threesomes or moresomes.

- The wife can't have any more children but they still enjoy an active sex life together. When the nanny comes, the couple not only has her join in but the couple agreed to have him impregnate her by fucking her.

- The nanny here is an older woman and she has a young daughter who turns barely legal during her stay. The husband seduces the nanny's daughter, wanting a piece of young ass.

- The couple's son seduces the nanny's daughter.

- The husband and the son fuck the nanny together or fuck the nanny's daughter together.

- The couple invites the nanny's daughter into their bed and fucks her together.

Back