Bus Driver (closed for Nickissora)

-He smiled and kept driving.-"That is about it huh?"-Skids said as he smiled driving close to the school.-

*she blushed and nodded her. Looking out the window she saw her school and snuck a quick kiss before getting off.*

-Skids smiled walking in to the Garage after he parks a bit of fantasy was public meetings and fucks and to do it in the garage was a bit thing. One of the mechanics talked to skids and had told him of his relationship with the student Veronica. Jack the mechanic became a bit green with envy at it since he had a thing for her he may try to ruin them but right now he would bite his tongue.-

*Veronice couldn't stop thinking about Skids. She decided to skip study hall ans see if he was in the garage. Quickly she made. Her way to the garage and saw the mechanic. She asked where skids was because she had a question for him. The mechanic seemed to be in a bad mood but said he'd go get him.*

-Skids was called over as The mechanic walked out for now having to get parts for a bus that broke down and skids smiled.-"Hey there Veronica what brings you out here. you know you rnot supposed to be here int he garage right?"

*she smiled and shrugged.* "I couldn't stop thinking about you so I decided to skip study hall and come see you." *she blushed and move closer to him. She'd gotten in trouble twice for day dreaming. Her mind kept going back to that night. She even tried masturbating in the bathroom. All that did was make her soak her panties. She just wanted to be close to him.*

-Skids smiled at the love in her eyes and held her close.-"So you just wanted to come and see me huh?"-he smiled as he brought her on the bus and cradled her in his lap as he smiled stroking her hair.-

*she smiled and nodded her head hoping her couldn't feel her soaked panties* "Yes and we have over an hour to be together. At least until tonight." *she kissed him gently*

-Skids kissed her back as he went to grab her ass and could feel her thighs with her pussy juice on them he chuckled to him self enjoying the kiss as he broke the kiss he smiled.-"You really did soak your panties didn't you?"-he smiled to her and looked at her naughty eyes.-

"I couldn't stop thinking about last night." *she smiled and kissed his neck nibbling it a little.* "Now you know why I couldn't focus."

-He chuckled a bit and smiled.-"I could solve your problem temporarily if you want."-he said lightly grinding her pussy on his clothed cock.-"Think your the only one who wasn't thinking about it."-he smiled to her.-

*she moaned softly and licked her lips* "Please skids. I need your cock so bad." *he grinded that wonderful tool against her and she grinded back dry humping him a little.*

-Skids removed his cock from his pants and she could see it.-"Am I going to slip it right in to you? Or do you want to suck on it."-he said.-"If you suck on it we are going to 69 so I can lick your pussy."

"We can 69 tonight. I just want you in me now."she lifted her hips and slipped her panties off*

-Skids slid in to her hot wanting pussy and she gripped so nicely on to his cock he groaned loudly as he began to bounce her body on it.-

*she tilted her head back and moaned. His cock felt so good inside her. She'd craved it so much and now she had it. Her arms wrapped around his neck as he bounce her on his cock*

-Skids groaned as he bounced her cock nice and hard on his cock. Skids held her body nice and tight as he fucked her juicy pussy feeling his cock getting soaked on his cock.-

*veronice held on tight and pressed her lips together trying to muffle her moans. Skids was pounding her wet cunt and she was loving every second of it. Her pussy was flooding his cock with her juices and making it easier for him to pound her.*

-Skids groaned fucking her pussy thrusting up in to her wet pussy he groaned slipping her off his cock a moment and putting her on all fours getting behind her sliding his cock back in. Skids pounds her pussy nice and hard.-

*she pressed her face into the seat and moaned louder as hand slipped between her legs and rubbed her clit sending sparks through her body*

-Skids moaned loud as he fucked her pussy harder smacking her behind twice as he reached out grabbing her shoulders fucking her pussy nice and hard.-

*she cried out as he spanked her bare ass. Skids made her ass and pussy tingle. He fucked her like a mad man and she rubbed her nub harder.*

-Skids groaned as he fucked her harder and harder. Skids was enjoying it.-"Oh god it feels so good."-he said as he felt his cock tighten feeling like he could cum soon.-

"Yesss" *she moaned into the seat and pushed her hips back to meet his thrusts. Veronica screamed and dug her nails into the seat as she came all over his cock*

-Skids removed his cock stroking it for her to swallow his load.-"I want to cum in your mouth."-he said turning her around he came filling her mouth with his hot Jizz loving the feel of her lips around his cock as she took it in.-

Back