Two Sides (Closed)

She moaned when he kept pressing into her, but then before she knew it he was pulling out of her. Her breathing still a bit fast, and then she watched his cock moving right for his lips. "You have a lot of faith in me Sven that I will do it" She smirked at him, showing she honestly didn't mind. She wrapped her fingers around his cock, and opened up her mouth and took him in her mouth. Moving her head back and forth, since she had double joints in her jaw and a gag reflex she could control. She moaned happily as he thrusted his fingers into her.

Almost as soon as Emily took him her her mouth his body shuddered and he came. His cum spilled forward down into her throat as her lips sealed up around his cock though he continued to thrust his fingers in and out of her wet cum filled pussy. He was committed to giving her as much pleasure as she was giving him even as his knees shuddered and he pressed her head a bit closer to his cock to take more of him inside of her waiting mouth as he spilled his seed into her. Sven growled and groaned as his cock pulsed inside of her sweet warm lips.

She groaned as she felt a hot jet of cum go into her mouth, she sucked on him and would have smiled if she could have. But as she finished him off, she groaned happily. Rolling her eyes in the back of her head and her body shuttered groaning happily gripping onto the couch and she relaxed after a while. Feeling herself more relaxed she sighed happily. Pulling away to breath she smiled. "Mmm Sven tonight was worth saving myself for you" She admitted finally.

Sven gave her a wide grin and then pulled her small frame up to him before resettling down on the couch with her on top of him. Sven gently ran a hand through her hair as his cock started to go limp. He didn't care about the couch he could get a new one anyhow and it had been well worth it. His left hand held her side and he kissed her lips ignoring the bittersweet taste of his cum as he moaned into the passionate kiss.

"You don't know how glad that makes me feel Emily." He said softly and just looked at her as he laid there on the couch.

She looked down into his eyes, kissing his bare chest. She was really honestly happy, and she didn't know what the future would hold for them. But she had faith in him, much faith that everything would be fine. "I'm glad that your so happy, so what does this mean for us? I mean every full moon is the furry side of you going to come find me, since I was claimed as your mate?" She asked with a happy smile.

Sven looked at her for a second and then thought about her question. "I'm not sure. My parents didn't give me all the details." He said with a sad smile before he rested a hand against her cheek as she kissed his wet sweaty chest.

"There are some people I'll call to figure things out." He said and then just looked at her for a second seeing how beautiful she looked just draped over him with the tattered remnants of her panties still clinging slightly around her legs.

"Most of the other stuff I will be able to control. But the mark will make me more... territorial around you." Sven said as he looked at her. "I'll be more likely to be aggressive if I see anyone threatening you or someone else trying to make a move on you." Then Sven rest his left hand on her side and gave her a smile.

"It should be fine. Unless its the full moon generally I have it under control." He said and turned to see the movie was still on and he had to just laugh given how things had started before he looked back to her and pulled her up so he could kiss her.

She listened to him very contently and gave a nod to him. "Well I'm not really worried about it, we will take it one day at a time. One event at a time" She said with a very understanding tone to her voice, Emily was the kind of girl that understood people happily. She smiled when he said he would be more protective of her now, which actually meant a lot to her. Happy that she meant something to the wolf, even if it was just a fuck toy.

When he mentioned the full moon she nodded "Yes well having me as your mate now, something tells me you may have some trouble controlling yourself. If your going to be more protective, territorial something tells me the wolf may end up getting out. But Sven just know what ever happens I'm not afraid of you alright? In case something happens the wolf comes charging at me, I am not afraid" She closed her eyes when he kissed her.

Sven looked at her with a warm smile as she spoke to him. He was very lucky to have found her and even more that she was so understanding of everything. It almost seemed unreal. But with her final words he couldn't help but give her a bit of a hard look.

"Emily..." He said softly and took her hand in his. "If for any reason the wolf," He closed his eyes for a moment. "If I come after you in the other form and it's apparent it's not for sex. Don't try reason. Don't try to be brave. Run..." He warned her in all seriousness as he held her hand.

She could see how happy he was, she could read the smile and his eyes. His eyes have seemed to light up even more as she smiled. But then she heard what he said about if he wasn't there for sex. She paused for a second and began to wonder things, she kissed him and nodded. "Do you actually think that will happen Sven? I mean would running even work? you know my scent the other half knows my scent, hell I could be in a different state you could track me down"

Sven nuzzled her neck and then slowly sat them up. One way or another they would have to clean up which meant probably at least a shower or washing up and his sweaty body was starting to stick to the couch. Leaning up he kissed her forehead and then wrapped his arms tightly around her.

"I doubt it will ever happen. It's true I would be able to track you. But if you run and be smart you can probably outsmart me. When I change I'm definitely a bit more slower in the brain, more base urges take over." Sven explained as he looked at Emily.

She smiled as she sat up in his lap and she nodded happily at him "Well let's hope that never happens, but I promise i'll run if I feel that" She stroked his cheek lovingly and she kissed him, she could tell he was sticking to the couch. So even though she didn't want to, she kissed him one more time then stood up. "I need a shower, I'm sure you do to?" She chuckled happily, she knew were the shower was. "You relax I'll get the shower ready.

Sven nodded to her as she stood up. He looked at the cum clinging down her inner thighs as it dripped out and he couldn't help but feel satisfied though he had the nagging feeling everything wasn't going to be quite as smooth as he may have wished. Nothing ever went that smooth.

He watched her nice shapely ass move as she headed out from the living room towards the shower. He turned and almost flinched at the damp mess on the couch.

Stupid wolf should have dragged her to the bed. Sven thought and then took a drag of the beer that was going warm on the table as he mulled over things.

She felt very sticky as she moved but she didn't mind it, she had been in a sticky situation. No pun intended of course, she was very happy in this situation. Getting to his bathroom, she stepped into the shower. Which was nice and big, and she turned it on getting it where it was perfect. Sliding the glass door open, she was humming as the warm water went over her. She smiled as the water wet her body, she opened up the door and called in.

"Okay slow poke get yer cute butt in here" She called him and giggled. She was actually singing now, and letting the water take care of her body. She waited for Sven to get in there, she knew they had a lot to get use to. Him with being with someone who accepts him, accepts every inch of him, and she didn't want anything to happen to him. This was the man she wanted to marry in the future, give him children. Even if that means there children could be werewolves, but right now she just wanted to enjoy the shower with him.

Sven grinned and moved along to the shower where Emily waited. His eyes looked over her body appreciatively as he closed the shower door behind him. The warm water felt instantly good and he used a loofah to start wiping away some of the cum that had matted his legs. While Emily had used his shower before the two of them had never showered together and Sven gave a little embarrassed smile and had to laugh given how unfounded it was.

After cleaning himself up he moved over to Emily's smaller body and rubbed the loofah over her breasts and then down to her pussy where he spent more than a bit of time. His moves were gentle and caring and then he dropped the loofah away and slid one finger in to make sure to get as much of his cum out as he could while his left pec rubbed against her breast and he looked at her and kissed her forehead softly.

She smiled when he came in, but she could tell that he seemed a bit embarrassed. But she watched what he was doing, she couldn't help but really fall even more in love with him. She closed her eyes for a moment as she moaned very lightly when he started to wash her breasts. She bit her lip a bit, and felt what he was doing. Trying to take more out of her, and realized how worried he was about getting her pregnant. Running her hand down his chest.

Enjoying the contact feeling her breasts meshed into his chest and took a deep silent breath, letting it out. Closing her eyes as he kissed her forehead, enjoying the feel of his lips against her forehead. Stroking his jaw lovingly and kissed him lovingly on the lips, her breathing rather calm. And it really felt incredible really that such a thing was happening.

Sven enjoyed her gentle kisses and the strokes of her fingers on his chest and jaw. Then she moved to kiss him and he slowly rested his left hand around the small of her back as he moaned into her lips.

Sven parted his lips and ignored the growing rise out of his cock cause he just wanted to enjoy the feel of her in his arms. They had time he knew and there was much more to his appreciation of Emily than just her body. He kissed her again as the water just ran and trickled over their bodies.

"Mmmm." Sven purred against her body and parted his lips as he looked at her. "I think you should spend the night. Tomorrow's Saturday and I think I'd like to see more of you if you'd allow it." Sven said and then noticed the torn remants of her panties plastered to her skin and he peeled off a few of the strips.

I'll need to buy her a new set. He thought as he held close to his mate.

She listened to what he said to her and she looked into his hazel eyes, and cupped her hands on his face. Gazing into his eyes never leaving his. "Allow? you act as if I'm unsure about being in a relationship with you" She smiled at him, looking down into her self so to speak. She wrapped her arms around him, running her fingers down his back. Sighing happily. And thought about what to say about this, and started to get ideas about what to say.

"I love you Sven, and I love your other half. I want a life with you and if you asked me to move in today? Id be moved in by the end of the day, that is how much I love you" She said softly, her eyes locked onto his own. She was really at peace, and right now she knew she would do anything and everything for him.

Sven smiled widely at her. He had wanted to ask her as much but he had not wanted to seem too eager. They both still had their own homes and jobs but it was the weekend so he supposed this was rather the perfect time for such an event to happen. He looked down to her and nuzzled her cheek.

"Hehe alright. I just didn't want to push too much you know. It's not every day I get to do all that I have with you. Didn't want to try my luck." He joked playfully as he held her. Soon enough they were done showering and he stepped out and grabbed a towel. For a moment he went to toss it to her and his eyes glinted slyly and he pulled her to him outside of the shower and wrapped the towel around her back and pulled her to him as he caught her in a kiss. His body rubbed to hers and his strong arms pulled the towel left and right to dry her back while his warm wet body massaged hers as he leaned into her.

"Probably not the best drying method I'll admit." Sven said and then kissed her and gave her the towel before grabbing another one to dry himself up.

She laughed when he just grabbed her around, and when he began to move against her. She looked at him "You really are cute you know that" She chuckled he acted like a big puppy just minus the fur. "Your like a puppy without the fur" She actually said what she was thinking. She giggled as she kissed him, but then as she got out to finish drying herself off. She saw what was left of her clothing, she had a shirt but no panties. She had just realized something.

"Damn guess I need some new clothing" She chuckled and looked up at him kindly. Gazing into his eyes and winked at him. "So now everything is interesting, since I don't have a full outfit to wear outside." She giggled happily. Running her hand through her hair, but she put on her shirt and bra though she just grabbed her skirt. "Guess only thing aye can wear is my skirt" She smiled.

Sven just looked at her as he wrapped his towel over his lower body and held her bare bottom. "I don't know I think this works pretty good for me. If you really want underwear I have some boxers you could borrow. You'd probably look cuter in them than me." Sven said as he let the towel fall off as he moved into his bedroom and pulled open a drawer and started to dig around.

His bedroom was painted dark green with a window with the blinds pulled down. A single night stand was on the right side of the bed where it lay near the wall away from where he worked at the drawer. There was a book shelf nearby on the same wall as the drawer but besides that it was relatively unfurnished.

She smiled at him and watched him getting dressed. She wasn't going to worry about anything. "I'm not going to and she ran her fingers against her shirt, and sighed thinking. Sitting down she slipped on a pair of boxers under it, thankfully it just looked like a pear of normal shorts. Looking up she sighed a bit as she got herself situated. And she didn't know what he was going to do the rest of the day, but right now it didn't matter.

"Well I need to get home, feel like driving me home?"

Sven rested near her and thought she looked very cute with just the shirt and boxers and he rested his hand on her side. His eyes gave her a little sly look and he glanced toward the clock reading at around ten o'clock at night.

"You know it's the weekend and your parents won't be worried sick where you are. You could stay here. I've got plenty of room." He said simply as he leaned his head down to her a bit more.

She looked at him and could tell just the way he looked at him, running her hand down his cheek. And how he said what he did, looking into those eyes she fell in love with. She stroked his cheek. "Sven if you want me to stay, I'll stay" She said happily. Kissing him lovingly. Running her fingers against her jaw, and when it came to it she ran her fingers down his chest.

Sven was still naked when he felt her fingers running down his muscular chest. His hazel eyes looked over her and they closed as she kissed him and he felt his cock hardening again. As her fingers caressed his jaw and chest his cock rubbed against her stomach and the boxers and then he kissed her back. The hunger in the kiss was tapered to be sure but it lay hidden all the same and his muscular arm moved and gripped at her bottom through her boxers as he pressed her against him and he gave a little chuckle.

"Hmmm. I'm not sure." He said as he gave her butt a little pinch and looked at her as they remained pressed together. "I doubt you'll be able to keep your hands off me if you stay." He said with a sly grin.

Her smile for her never seemed to fade, and it was the kind of thing that made her relax more. "Or I have a guitar in my car, could always play a little something Ive been writing for you for a while. But thanks to tonight, Ive finally finished it" She said happily and kissed him lovingly. Never wanting this moment to stop, she just relaxed a bit more and grinned when he pinched her behind. It really was a beautiful feeling, to know you could count on someone.

Back