Seeking friends for 2013

TravellingWilly

Experienced
Joined
Sep 10, 2012
Posts
43
Hello to one and all

37 year old guy here from the UK, I have posted in a few threads and have a story lurking about in the story section of Literotica but have not really tried to reach out to my fellow lit members…until today.

You see I enjoy writing whether for good or for bad (everyone has their opinions) I enjoy photography, I enjoy music and I enjoy friendships. I have yet to make what I would class as firm friends on this site which I put down to my lack of trying so here I am hoping to change that.

Gender is not really an issue, but let’s face it if your female I’m all ears! What I am looking for are people who know how to type more than one sentence per email, who want to get to know me and let me know about them you know quid pro quo, I like a tease like every other man but come on, telling me your hair is brown in one email, your eyes are blue in another is not a tease but laziness and downright infuriating at times. Age is also not an issue just be older than eighteen and have an attitude bigger than your shoe size.

I want to meet people who want a good laugh, who want to chat about everything and anything one day then get downright dirty the next with fantasy, real experiences even role-play. I’m not looking to meet up or hook up (whatever you crazy kids call it nowadays) maybe picture exchange with the right person(s) but again this is never a deal breaker I have a pretty good imagination after all.

I am not into anything that sets off my weirdometer by that I mean scat, underage, animals etc. I’m not submissive or dominant I am not looking for a slave or to be anyone’s slave I like it to flow both ways ask Mrs TravellingWilly and she’ll tell you how much I enjoy dominating and being dominated when the mood strikes us.

So I hope one, two or even more of you raise an eyebrow or two to this little post and want to reach out and say hi on here or in a PM and see where it takes us, if not I hope I haven’t ruined your day I don’t give refunds on time wasted I’m afraid all I can say is thanks for stopping by and I’m sure another thread will be along shortly that you will enjoy.

I look forward to hearing from you all.
 
Seeking a friend as well

I, too, am seeking a friend who I can share or talk about whatever the moment brings up. One sentence letters are things I share your feelings about. They can make it like you're pulling teeth when all you're trying to do is get to know someone like you would in real life except you're not there face to face. lol It would be nice to share anything you wish. I'm not bisexual or anything, but I have no best mate to even share my sexual experiences or to talk with about what they've explored in life that has made their lives better. If you think you'd like to give this a go feel free to PM me or to write back here...which ever works best for you!
Take care,
Richard :)
 
One can never have too many friends!

I'm quite social. I enjoy a good banter back and forth! I've made quite a few good friends here! I even have references:)

Anyway Im a busy person but I'd love to have emails back and forth or IM chat whatever u think is best.

There is a lot to me I'll wait to see if u respond before going into it all!
Looking forward to hearing from you and Happy New Year!

Kitten:rose:
 
I'm quite social. I enjoy a good banter back and forth! I've made quite a few good friends here! I even have references:)

Anyway Im a busy person but I'd love to have emails back and forth or IM chat whatever u think is best.

There is a lot to me I'll wait to see if u respond before going into it all!
Looking forward to hearing from you and Happy New Year!

Kitten:rose:

Hi Kitten,

Thank you for the reply I have sent you a pm.
 
Back
Top