The Beach House

lmcms

Sweet submission
Joined
Jul 10, 2012
Posts
2,745
[CLOSE FOR THE GLADIATOR]
OOC:
Name: Claire Roberts
Age: 27
Hair: Shoulder length Dark Red wavy Hair with blonde streaks
Eyes: Sky blue
Height: 5'8"
Body type: Lean swimmer body with nice curves lightly tanned skin


Claire took a deep breath breathing in the salty breeze coming off the ocean letting all the muscles in her body finally relax. This was just what she needed a few weeks away from real life at her family's beach house. Life had given her hell lately. First she lost her job due to lay offs at one of the most prestigous marketing firms. Then her boyfriend of 18 months decides that he can't love her anymore.

Yeah, taking a time out would be good for her. She slung her over stuffed black and pink duffle bag over her shoulder and head up the stairs of the 4 bedroom town house. She smiled watching the sun gleam off the white and blue paint as she headed into the house.

As she toured the house and opened windows and door to let the house breath a deeper calm settled over her being in this summer paridise. All the colors were bright and cheerful the furniture was all light wood and whicker. Yeah this would do her so much good. She smiled and headed into her room quickly changing into her solid saphire blue bikini that made her eyes more noticable and grabbed a towel. She jogged down the beach and quickly cast the towel to the side as she jumped into the ocean for a swim.
 
“Big wheels keep on turnin, carry me home to see my Kin. Singing songs about the southland…” The stereo blared in Roger’s extended cab Truck as they truck flew down the highway towards the beach. The truck swerved to miss running into a car that was flying towards them. In the back Jake swore to himself. His hands clenched as he imagined beating Roger around his head. The fucker was going to get them killed with his antics. Well was it his antics, or those of his wife Cheri’s antics. Even crammed in the back looking out the window Jake couldn’t help seeing Cheri’s arm moving up and down in a familiar rhythm that anyone would recognize. “Fuck man, c’mon.” Jake Muttered, did they have to do this in front of him? It turned out it was to get worse as he watched Cheri bend over her long black hair spilling over the center console and Roger’s lap as her mouth took over for what her left hand had been doing. “Thanks guys, now I need eye bleach.” Jake said loudly. The couple ignored him of course Cheri’s moan around Roger’s cock audible even over the stereo.
Jake tried to ignore the moans, the groans of Roger, and then the “Oh fuck.” That assuredly heralded Roger’s orgasm. Fortunately for Jake they hadn’t hit anything and they were finished. He wondered again how he’d gotten into this situation.

Jake had been sitting at the local bar shooting whiskey, his other hand curled around his long necked beer bottle. It was just that kind of night. Cassie had broken up with him right after he’d gotten offstage with his band no less. Jake’s band had attracted the eye of a major record label, and this was supposed to be his last local gig for a while before the band went into the studio to record their first album. Cassie had told him it was over, that she couldn’t take the fighting anymore. “I don’t know why you can’t stand it; you’re the one who starts most of it.” He had replied. He’d been angry, however hours later as he sat at the bar that anger had turned to hurt and sadness. Roger, his best friend had found him there later that night and had dragged his drunken ass back to his apartment, which he’d shared with his wife Cheri for the better part of a year now. Roger was a couple years older than Jake, and Roger occasionally acted as the band’s manager.
The next morning while Jake fought off the biggest hangover he could ever remember having. He had stared bleary eyed at Roger and Cheri as they planned their vacation to the Roberts’ beach house. A vacation that Jake found himself being roped into. His heart was broken, and his life was all turned upside down by this potential record deal and they wanted him to go on vacation? Nevertheless he was dragged along.

Jake’s mind was dragged back to the present as he felt a hand on his knee. “It’s your turn now.” A voice whispered in his ear. Jake almost jumped out of his skin. He apparently had missed the fact that Cheri’s lithe frame had slid between and over the seats to end up beside him. He became aware that her breasts, very very full breasts for her petite frame were pressing against his arm. Her lips brushed his earlobe sending a shiver through his body. He could feel her warm hand sliding upward, soft delicate fingers stroking his skin as her hand slowly slid under the hem of his shorts. “Wha what? “Jake had known that his friend Roger and his wife had a fairly open sexual relationship and had some fairly liberal outlooks on sex, but this was the first time he’d come face to face with it. Knowing something was infinitely different than seeing it firsthand. “I uh… don’t think that’s a good idea.” Jake stammered.
“C’mon buddy she’s really good, she’ll make you feel better I promise.” Oh great Roger was in on this too? Jake thought. His body was reacting now against his better judgment as her hand hit about mid-thigh sliding down to caress his inner thigh. “I bet you taste so good.” Cheri purred in his ear. Jake found to his shock that he was tempted, was he that lonely, fuck, that horny? That he’d really be tempted by this? He knew in her mouth he would find pleasure, maybe even forget about Cassie for a few minutes, but… did that really make what she was offering right?
Fortunately Jake was saved from having to make that all important decision to cross that line or not because at that moment the truck pulled into the driveway of the beach house, tires spitting gravel as Roger pulled them to a stop. “That’s it, made it in 10 hours 14 minutes.” Roger crowed. Jake bailed out of the truck as if it were on fire saying something to Cheri along the lines of need to stretch, have a leg cramp.
Hey looks like someone is here.” Roger called, as he pushed open the unlocked door. “No worries the house is big enough for all of us whoever is here. C’mon Jake help me unload the truck.” Jake began to do just that grabbing bags and coolers taking them inside depositing many of them right inside the door. “Why don’t you take the room on the far right?” Roger offered, Cheri and I will take my parents suite.” Jake nodded, this sounded reasonable, Jake had no idea that his friend had assigned him to the room that the house’s other guest was occupying...
“Sounds good, hey I’m going to o walk down to the beach, I want to see it.” And Jake turned and headed out the front door, However he knew Roger and Cheri hadn’t even noticed as they were locked in a passionate embrace. Jake took a long breath, and thought… This is going to be a long week with them all over each other like that.

The beach was fairly crowded, The Roberts home one of many along this section of beach. Although theirs was far more secluded than the houses nearby which were all closer, it was obvious that this house was much nicer, and much more private. That being said he could still more than a handful of people on the beach some relaxing some swimming. Jake moved out towards the water where he sat down on a large bucket someone must have abandoned a long time ago which was upturned. The beach really was beautiful he thought as he gazed outward. He ran a hand through his closely cropped dark brown hair. He gazed out over the water idly wondering when it would be safe to return to the house, his mind flashed to an image of Roger Bending Cheri over that couch they’d been leaning against while they kissed.
As he sat there he found that he was watching a woman a few years older than him swimming. He watched her diving and turning in the water. Jake was a good swimmer, but she swam like she was born in the water. ‘She must come here a lot’ he thought to himself as he watched her and when she came up after being battered by a particularly nasty wave he offered her a smile of sympathy and waved. He had no idea who she was, he was just being polite.
 
Claire swam for what felt like ages and enjoyed the familiar burn of her muscles. When she came up deciding it was time to head out she saw a guy sitting on the beach and he smiled and waved at her she returned the gesture before ducking under the water one last time and swimming back to sure. When she got close enough she rose until she was standing and slowly walking out of the ocean. She could feel the sun and breeze attempting to dry every inch of her body that became exposed and was glittering with water droplets.

Finally out of the ocean she gave it one last wistful look before wringing her hair out and going to retrieve her towel that was near the guy who had waved and smiled at her. Getting a closer look at him she could tell he was and considered chatting him up maybe having a fling with hot steamy sex wouldn’t be a bad idea. She shrugged the thought off though as she bent to retireve the towel. Even if she didn’t start up a fling with him at least she would let him enjoy the show. She knew the top of her bikini barley covered her nipples and the bottoms, well there was barely just enough material for it not to be considered a thong.

Wrapping the towel around her she finally cut off the show. She gave him a friendly wave and smile before she headed back up to the house. Stepping into the back door she pushed it shut just as she heard screams of passion and looked up to see her brother fucking his wife over the back of the couch.

“God Damn it you two. Get the fuck out of the living room I do not need to see my brother’s dick. “ She yelled at them and threw her damn towel on them as she turned her back on them. “You have to the count of 10 or so help me God I will not be responsible for what I do to the two of you.”

With her back turned to them she cursed in her head. “Fuck so much for a relaxing get away with my over sexed brother and his wife here. I’ll just tell them I was here first and to get lost.” She thought. When she turned back around they were both gone thankfully. Everyone knew her temper and now all the relaxing swimming she had done seemed to have been a waste. She picked up the damp towel and marched into her room stripping out of the wet suit and hopping in the shower to rinse the salt from her body before she started to dress.
 
Jake watched her as she came out of the water. She was attractive that’s for sure, the water rendering her almost non-existent bikini almost transparent. He looked away shyly not wanting to stare. He sat on the beach for a little while longer before getting up to go back into the house.

“Oh great it’s you.” Roger said over the dying screams of pleasure from his wife Cheri as Claire stepped into the house and screamed at them. Roger rapped the towel she’d thrown at him around his waist before flipping down Cheri’s skirt and beating a hasty retreat.

Jake returned to the house and surprised a shutter seeing Roger’s discarded shorts in the middle of the floor. He did not even want to know. Jake grabbed his bag and carried it to the end room and heard what sounded like a shower shutting off. “I swear to fucking god Roger if you’re fucking Cheri in my shower when you told me this was my room I will fucking ill you. Don’t you even think I’m joking.” He dropped his bag on the bed. He didn’t see the pink duffle in the closet as he stalked into the bathroom and slammed open the door. His timing couldn’t have been anymore unperfected for both of them. He had opened the door not wanting to see Roger and her, but wanting them to better hear his rant. “Roger this I going to get real old real fast, I uh… don’t think you’re him.” He said he said his sentence breaking off and that last said in a much quieter tone as he saw her stepping out of the shower. She had just opened the shower door and stood before him. With nothing covering her breasts. His first thought was this wasn’t Cheri either the breasts were far too large to be hers, the woman too tall. And then his eyes flicked up to meet her face and his mouth dropped open. He could swear that was the woman he had just seen out on the beach in that almost see-through bikini, but that couldn’t be her. What the fuck was going on, and why was she just staring at him? Belatedly he noticed that the towels were behind him folded on a table across from the bathroom door. She must have forgotten one, and unless he got her a towel, she would have to walk past him fully nude. He seemed frozen there. He should run should say something but all he could say was “Who are you? Roger said I could have this room I uh… didn’t know it was occupied.”
 
Claire stood frozen in shock as she stepped out of the shower to see the guy from the beach standing there ranting at Roger until he realized she wasn't him and he cut off. Who was this guy and what the hell was he doing in her room. “Who are you? Roger said I could have this room I uh… didn’t know it was occupied.” He said almost shyly.

Claire raised an eyebrow at the man. "How about instead of being a jackass staring and asking questions you hand me a damn towel?" She said in a stern but melodic voice putting her hand out waiting for the object she was demanding. He seemed frozen at first and after a few moments finally handed her a towel. She made quick work of wrapping the towel around her wet body before looking back up at him her blue eyes sparking with irritation.

"Now that I am covered let's start over. From your ranting I am going to assume you are a friend of Roger's and not kick your ass for being in my house. However I am tempted to kick it for being in my bathroom. As you can see this room is taken so I would suggest you pick a diffrent one as you can see this one is well occupied. Now what's your name? How do you know Roger my dick of a brother? And what are yall doing here?" She said standing before him in nothing but a towel looking as confident as if she were in a three piece suite addressing a board room.
 
He continued to stand there for a moment as she called him a jackass. Then he realized this wasn’t worth arguing about and he turned blushing and moved unfolding a towel for her and walking forward handed it to her his eyes respectfully looking away from anything… private. However he couldn’t forget what he’d seen. She was stacked, they were natural and… the carpet matched the drapes or he assumed so, there didn’t look to be much carpet there, it looked more like she preferred tile so to speak…

“Uh, Sorry about that. As I said I didn’t know you were here.” He said after she got done firing questions at him and took a breath, sliding smoothly, ok more awkwardly into the stern silence. “I was pissed I thought he was fucking in my shower, I mean I had to watch the lucky fucker get road head on the way here.” He conveniently left out the fact that he could have gotten a similar happy ending to their trip but had sorta turned it down. “I’m Jake, Roger’s one of my best friends, he’s sort of the unofficial business manager for my band.” He said. He trailed off not really sure what else to say, should he leave now? Did she want him to stick around so she could interrogate him further, or maybe yell at him some more? “We’re here on vacation, he wanted me to get away after my fiancé dumped me, and celebrate the fact I am on the verge of getting a record deal.” He finished remembering to answer her last question as well.
 
Claire considered his answers. It sounded like typical Roger to be honest she did recall not to far back about a friend of his named Jake and a record deal so the guy seemed legit for all intents and purposes. "Okay Jake I'm Claire and if you excuse me I would like to get dressed. Feel free to take up one of the other rooms and if you see Roger before me tell him to hide is balls." She told him in a calm collected voice.

She made her way past him and into the bedrrom ggoing to the closet and pulling a pair of fade blue jeans cut-off shorts and a white tank top setting them on the bed before tucking her bag back into the closet figuring she would unpack later.
 
Jake nodded, even managing a chuckle, “I sure hope he does… I’m tired of almost seeing them.” He said to her balls comment about Roger. “Are Cheri and him really this bad? Or is it just because Cheri’s been in Europe on vacation for the past few weeks?” he asked as he stepped into the bedroom watching her get clothes out. “Oh yeah, right… I’m leaving sorry.” Jake said imagining the glare she was probably leveling at him, although he didn’t look to find out if it wasn’t his imagination alone. The imagined glare was bad enough.

Jake moved to the door grabbing up his black bag on the way. He moved to the next room over, the one next to Claire’s figuring this was better than the other bedroom which would share a wall with Roger and Cheri He walked into the room and sat on the bed for a moment leaning back he closed his eyes. He didn’t mean to fall asleep, it just sort of happened. She came to him in his dreams as she had for a long time since they fell in love. Cassie. Just because she dumped him didn’t make that go away. Although of late they weren’t pleasant sexy dreams they were a lot closer to nightmares. He woke up in a cold sweat, somewhere between sad, startled by his dream, and horny from the dream. “Don’t want to fucking think of her.” He growled. Sitting up he saw judging by the clock he’d been asleep for maybe an hour. He moved to his own attached bathroom and not bothering to close the door he stripped and got into the shower.

Meanwhile… Roger and Cheri had quickly showered from the long drive and after a while they began to cook dinner. “Claire!” Roger hollered down the hall. “Will you come help me make this salad?” Cheri snickered.
“You’re hopeless Roger, you can’t cut veggies on your own?” she asked playfully swatting his ass as she passed him. “By the way where’s Jake?”” Cheri asked. Roger shrugged.
“I haven’t seen him.”
 
Once she had dressed Claire sat in a chair by the widow watching the waves as she tried to regain a semblance of Peace. When she heard Roger yell for her she let out a low growl from deep in her throat. Yeah it was time to knock her brother around and try to get him and his wife to mellow the hell out. She sauntered down the hall and into the kitchen without a word to either she walked up to Roger and slapped him upside the back of the head twice as hard as she could.

"Ouch what the fuck Claire?" He demanded turning to face her with eyes full of his own anger now.

"Hmm, where should I start?" She paused and tapped her chin. "How about not letting anyone know you were going to be here? Or maybe fucking you wife in the living room when it was obvious someone else was already in the house? Or I know maybe for telling your friend he could use my room and him going to set up and find me butt fucking naked? Take your pick Jackass." She growled at him.

Turning she faced Cheri. "Hey Sis glad to see your vaction in Europe was a safe one." She moved so she could see both of them and slipped into lecture mode. "I am disappointed in both of you. Your poor friend Jake has just broken up with his fiance and yall drag him here then mess around in front of him and have sex in the open where anyone can see you. I am disappointed in both of your rudeness and inconsideration. Since I can't get you out of the house I will let you know I am here for 3 weeks. How ever long yall intend to stay I suggest all you sexipades be where no other resident of this house can easily find you."

Cheri blushed and looked down slightly ashamed Claire always had a way to bring a point home. Roger puffed up his chest like he was about to fire back at her until Cheri placed a hand on his arm. "She's right Rog we were being irresponsible and inconsiderate of other in our need for each other. This trip was suppose to be to help Jake feel better and we don't even know where he is."

When his wife pointed this out he looked down in shame as well. "Okay your both right Claire will you please help Cheri I need to find Jake." He paused in the door way. "Since you were the last to see him do you know where he might be?"

"Last I saw he was hunting for another room to set up shop." She said and turned back to make the salad he was abandoning.
 
Cheri, still blushing laid her hand on Roger’s arm. “Rog, I’ll go look. The steaks need grilled, you know I can’t do that as well as you.” Roger nodded, “I guess you’re right. But maybe Claire’s right, go easy on him ok?” Cheri couldn’t resist winking; I try to never make it “hard” on people.” She said a bit of her spunk coming out as the shame of Claire’s lecture faded a bit... With that the Raven-haired beauty moved down the hall.

Roger turned to face his sister, “Fucking Christ Claire, did you have to hit me?” he said as he ruefully rubbed the back of his head. “That flippin hurt.” He grumbled as he began to get the steaks out of the marinade Cheri had put them in in preparation of starting the grill. “Uh... so besides the fact that you hate my guts, are jealous of Cheri and I’s healthy sex life, and are probably PMSing, oh wait that’s just your personality, what the fuck is your problem?” he asked. “You asked why we’re here why are you here?” he asked, giving her his own version of the Roberts grilling.

Jake moaned softly as the hot water poored over his tense muscles. He really was tired of dreaming about her, she wasn’t in his ife anymore he just wanted to have fun and get away from her memory. He absolutely would not jerk off a hard on that a dream of her had generate. He turned the water to cold in the hope that that might help him.
Jake shut off the water and began to towel off. His hands were up rubbing his hair when he felt the presence of someone else. He turned the towel coming down to cut off the view of his cock, which happened to still be partially hard, the cold shower hadn’t done anything for his erection after the dream and the memory of his walking in on Claire was too fresh for him to think it was a good idea to jack off in the shower. But now his best friend’s wife, who had already propositioned him once that day had just gotten a full view of it, even before he’d covered it quickly she’d gotten a pretty unobstructed view. “Jesus Cheri what the fuck you scared the shit out of me.” He said, “Bloody hell do none of y’all knock?” he asked. Granted, he had left the door wide open but. He stood there eyeing her a little unsure what she wanted. “Did you need something?” he finally asked.
 
Claire frowned at Roger and his questioning of why she was here. "When was the last time you bothered to call our parents anyway? A month ago I lost my job due to cut backs and then Bill dumps me two weeks later because he doesn't need some female to be dependant on him. So what I am doing here is giving myself a break from real life nosey ass.". Claire sighed and went back to preparing her salad with her shoulders straight.

--------------

Cheri smiled at Jake as he spotted her and questioned her appearance in his new quarters. She eyed where he now had the towel covering his cock before looking back into his eyes. "I can take care of that for you Jake. Help take your mind off things for awhile, blow off some steam.".

She walked closer to him lightly running her nails down his chest licking her lips I'm anticipation of his flavor. "Roger and I are real sorry we have neglected you so far, let make it up to you .... I promise you won't be disappointed and Roger wants me to.". She whispered seductively going on tip toe to trace her tongue over his lips.
 
“Oh wow that sucks… I’m sorry to hear that.” Roger said in response to Claire’s bitter reply. He stepped closer and laid a hand on her shoulder. “I guess it has been a while since I’ve called our parents, I guess life’s just been so busy and yeah.” He trailed off, he knew he sounded like he was the jackass she’d called him earlier. He gave her shoulder a squeeze, “If it makes you feel any better I thought Bill was a jerk anyway, I’m the only guy that should be allowed to call you a bitch.” He said chuckling just a little. He really did love his sister. “Sounds like you and Jake are sorta in the same boat… I sure do hope Cheri isn’t giving him too much of a hard time.” Roger said snickering just a little, having a fairly good idea what his wife intended.

Jake gulped, who wouldn’t with an offer like that. That was like a wet dream come to life. It wasn’t like she was unattractive, she was actually very pretty, with her black hair, high cheekbones and more curves than a body her size should probably have naturally..
His partial erection became a full blown erection as he felt her warm fingertips with their red tipped nails caressing his chest raising prickles of goose flesh. If she sucked cock half as well as she seduced he should take her up on her offer, but he still wasn’t sure he felt right about it. “I… uh…” he said standing there frozen, he didn’t say no, he was afraid to say no, he didn’t say yes, he was afraid to say yes. “I understand about neglecting me, y’all haven’t seen each other in a while.” Jake offered. “What’s Roger doing anyway?” Jake asked somewhat stupidly trying to turn the subject away from his cock in a faint hope that this might distract her from seducing him.
 
Cheri smiled seductively at him sure he would let her make up their rudeness to him. She was very open sexually but more than that she loved to please Roger and Roger enjoyed letting other men have a small taste of what was his so they could be envious. “He is in the kitchen getting dinner ready with Claire. No worries though he knows exactly where I am and what I’m doing.”

She pouted prettily up at him her lush lips glistening. “He would be so disappointed if I couldn’t make his best friend happy.” She purred and leaned in to run her tongue over his chest humming softly at the taste of his skin nipping causing a small sting as she got a better taste of his skin.

------------------------------------------------

Claire placed her hand over Roger’s as he squeezed her shoulder softly. “Our boats might be close but they are not the same. Right before I decided to come here a week after he broke up with me I saw him making out with his secretary at the movie theater.” She sighed heavily as she finished up the salad and turned to hug her brother needing his comfort if just for a moment.

She pulled back giving him a playful shove, “Go get dinner started the salad’s ready.” She watched as he walked off and wandered if Cheri was really having that hard of a time finding Jake and headed up the stairs to look for both of them. She swore sometimes she was surrounded by children. Doing a quick calculation in her head she figure Cheri and Roger would take the Master bed and Jake had been complaining about their activities so he would probably be in the room on the other side of hers so he wasn’t next to the lovebirds.

She sashayed to the door and gave a firm knock. “Jake are you in there we sent Cheri to find you now it seems I have to find both of you dinners almost ready.” She called through the door knocking again firmly.
 
Roger returned his sister’s hug. “Hang in there sis, it’ll all get better… see told you he was a prick.” He swatted her ass as he picked up the plate of steaks, “Oh I’m sure they’re fine…” he said but his sister was already long gone. Humming to himself he moved to the grill which was already hot and placed the meat on it beginning to cook the dinner.

Jake gulped again at Cheri’s words. This was like too good to be true, he knew deep down that this in fact wasn’t a joke, that she was really willing to do this to him. He could almost see his resistance as a brick wall, and before his mind’s eye that wall began to crumble, brick by brick as her hand slid down his chest in front of her hand. As she stopped to flick his nipple with her tongue, her hand skimmed down his belly reaching the towel where it was held just below his belly button. Jake knew somewhere in the back of his mind if that hand actually reached his cock he would be hers, he couldn’t resist that, what man could.
Suddenly there was a knock on the bedroom door that Jake didn’t even think he’d closed; obviously Cheri had done that on her way in. The tension in Jake broke even as the awkward factor ratcheted up in intensity, how the fuck was he going to explain this to Claire? He was able to take a step backward thankfully breaking the contact between Cheri’s hand, mouth, and his skin. Saved by the bell so to speak he thought to himself.

Jake quickly dropped the towel not caring for the moment that he was giving Cheri a full frontal nudity look at him as he grabbed his briefs and shorts yanking them on, he wished he’d had his swim suit handy that would have been easier. Jake made his way to the door using the towel to dry his hair as he opened the door to look down at Claire. It was maybe a 4 to 5 inch difference, he was between 6 foot and 6 1. “Ok ok ok, we’re coming. Cheri was just listening to me talk about my ex… it’s really been hard on me since she left. I’ve been so lonely and I don’t really like to be alone.” He said thinking rapidly and mixing some honest truths in with a lot of whopping bullshit hoping Claire would buy it. He didn’t mention that he’d just gotten a shower, figuring that would be self-evident with the wet hair, and lack of a shirt. His chest had a small amount of hair on it, and his muscles were lean yet defined, Jake looked somewhat like a runner or a swimmer. Jake really hoped that Cheri would play along and Claire would accept his story at face value, or else things could get real awkward real fast.
 
Cheri pouted behind his back. Roger had told her before they started planning this trip he wanted her to seduce Jake and help take his mind off things but she knew now things would not be near as easy with Claire at every corner. At that moment she was highly resenting her sister-in-law.

_------------------------------------_

Claire looked from one to the other and she could feel of irritation racking up especially at the look of irritation on Cheri’s face from behind Jake. “Cheri your husband is wanting you.” Claire said with emphasis on the word husband. She said it in a tone that let her sister-in-law know she was dismissed and waited for her to leave.

When Cheri was gone Claire looked back to Jake studing him. He looked almost relieved that Cheri was gone but a little scared nervous as well. “Jake let’s go sit on my balconey I think we should talk and get to know each other since we will be living together for as long as you remain here.” Her voice for once was soft and friendly instead of cammander and chief. She turned and walked to her room opening the door to see if he would follow.
 
Last edited:
Cheri shot a glare to Claire over Jake’s shoulder at summarily being dismissed. She flounced to the door patting Jake’s rear as she passed and Flipping Claire off when she was behind the other woman.

Jake took a deep breath when Cheri left. He stared at Claire, “Are you going to lecture me or something?” he couldn’t resist that little jab because up until she’d invited him to sit on her balcony that’s all she’d really done around him. His image of her as sexy and alluring was somewhat shattered by her personality. Jake moved to the bag grabbing a shirt. He tugged it on over his head and then moved hanging up his towel. He wasn’t declining her offer he just wanted to pick up after himself, such was his way.

He moved to follow her after a moment, feeling honestly like a child that was going to be given the birds and the bees talk by a parent.

He moved to the balcony railing leaning against it he closed his eyes not looking at her. He honestly wondered what he had gotten himself into with this trip.
 
Claire leaned against the rail beside him closing her eyes and enjoying the feel of the sun on her face for a few moment as she inhaled the sea's breeze before she finally spoke. SHe knew she had been pretty bitchy thus far but she was going to put an olive branch out as best she could anyway. "I know how Roger and Cheri are and no I am not going to give you a lecture if you choose to participate with them that is your business not mine. However don't let them pressure you into it if your uncomfortable. If you don't want to hurt them by saying no just say my name, I promise they will know what it means."

She took a deep breath and opened her eyes looking over at him, "Believe it or not I know what you are going through. Last month I lost my job 2 weeks later my boyfriend of over a year dumped me. You see he couldn't have a girlfriend who was unemployeed. Then last week I saw him making out with his 20 year old secretary. So yeah I understand the heartbroken thing. If you need to just talk then feel free to find me." She paused for a moment then gave a light laugh. "Just knock on the door first." She playfully bumped her shoulder against his trying to let him know she really did want peace between them.
 
Jake still wouldn’t look at her at first, and he finally did when she mentioned saying her name, before he could ask about that she went on to talk about her boyfriend, “Sounds like a jerk, as if you couldn’t get another job. Hell I know what it’s like to be broke I’m a musician and just finished college, so hell yeah I’m broke.” He chuckled.

”Does it make me a bad person if her offer is very temping? I uh… here she’s uh… quite talented.” And he blushed. He mentally kicked himself. Did he really just say that to her? “But yeah...” he said trying to change the subject, but then opened his mouth and put his foot into it again. “What is significant about your name? Did they try to play with you too?” he asked and then blushed realizing maybe he shouldn’t have asked that.
 
Claire smiled at his questions and thought his blush was really cute. "No it doesn't make you a bad person just human." She laughed softly. "And no they have never tried with me they draw the line at insest. I am 11 months older than Roger and we are really close believe it or not I am just an emotional wreck at the moment. When he first talked to me about one of my questions to him was what if the other person wasn't comfortable with it but was scared to say no. He told me if I ever noticed someone they were trying to play with was uncomfortable then tell them to say my name. You see what would make you back off faster, the word no or your sister's name?"

She went and laid back on the lounger motioning that he could take the other if he wished. "I know Bill is a jerk but I feel like I have wasted 18 months of my life that I will never get back. Hell he wasn't even that good in bed and was below average on dick size but when he wanted to be he was so sweet I would melt instantly." She got a far away look in her eyes before sadness washed over face. "So what about you what happened with your fiance?" She asked wanting the subject to be off her so she wouldn't wallow in self pitty.
 
Jake nodded at her words, “I guess that makes sense in a warped sort of way.” He was again treated to an eyebrow raising moment as she mentioned wasting her life and his inadequacies. “Really 18 months and that’s where your priorities are? His small cock and sucky lovemaking? Maybe there’s more family resemblance than I thought.” He laughed.

His face shutdown as she asked about his fiancé. “Do I have to talk about Cassie?” he asked softly his voice a bit more somber. “She was my everything, and you talk about 18 months, that’s 8 years gone for me. All of high school and college.” He looked down over the railing his back to her again as he seemed to be trying to process the pain. There was a long moment of silence where part of him wished to feel a comforting touch, imagined her sliding her arms around him and then he shook that thought off, what was his problem. Hell he wasn’t even sure he even liked her. “But since we were on the subject of sex earlier she was amazing in bed, she could do things with her body I’ve never even imagined, and this is going to sound real sad but this past week is the longest I’ve gone without sex inn years.” He chuckled trying to lighten the mood trying to give some self-disclosure to match the small cock comment of hers earlier.
 
She laughed at his words. "Hey if his cock and love making were all I cared about I wouldn't have stayed with him." As he talked about his ex a saddness enveloped her heart and she had to fit the urge to go to him and wrap her arms around him. Roger was always picking on her saying she was too soft hearted. She stopped herself mainly because until now she had been nothing but a bitch to the poor guy and she was sure he really didn't like her all that much.

When he mentioned lack of sex after a week she was tempted to offer it had been a little over a month for her but she didn't want to be rebound. A fling or something casual she could handle rebound not so much. "I'm really sorry Jake it seems like things were good with yall I'm sorry it ended. I guess I am just bad with men maybe I am too much of bitch." She gave a self mocking laughing. As another breeze wafted up she could smell the steaks and knew they were just about done.

"Dinner should be about ready if you want to head down for dinner. Just remeber if you wanna talk or just sit in silence my door is open to, as long as you knock first." She told him trying to sound normal but sorrow was sweeping her again and she rolled to her side her back to him. SHe didn't like people seeing her sad or upset. Pissed she didn't mind it didn't make her look weak and people couldn't hurt her with it but sorrow was another story.
 
“I wish things were as good as all that.” He said with a bitter laugh, “High passions meant high negative emotions too. We fought so often I couldn’t do anything right for her.” He said. He moved away from the railing to face her. “Hey now don’t talk like that, with a body like yours I’m sure you could get any guy you wanted.” He said wanting to cheer her up. “C’mon are you never going to let that go? “He asked regarding her knocking comment. “I’m really sorry I walked in on you in the shower. I mean not that I’m sorry I saw what I saw, you’re beautiful… oh fuck you know what I mean.” He said laughing awkwardly beating a hasty retreat before she could snap at him or something for the forwardness of his words. He mistook her turning away as irritation at him not the sorrow it was.

Meanwhile, Cheri had returned to Roger. “Damn girl you worked faster than I expected he must have been really excited to finish so quickly.” Cheri rolled her eyes, No, we were interrupted, and I almost had him I know… I could feel his arousal.” She licked her lips seductively. Roger laughed as he flipped the steaks off the grill and onto the plate.

A couple minutes Later Jake came into the room and punched Roger on the arm, “What the fuck bro, you could have told me you were putting me in your sister’s room, or moreover that she was the one who was here. What the fuck pal?”
Roger laughed, “C’mon man, it wasn’t my fault really. She parked her car in the garage around back I didn’t see it I swear. How was I to know it was her, and damn man that hurt.” He said rubbing his arm.
“Pussy.” Jake said slinging one long leg over a barstool taking a seat. “So what’s for dinner dumb ass?” He said to roger.
“Lots of hot juicy beef… my favorite food.” Cheri purred behind him. Jake Jumped not having seen her come in from the back deck.
“You’re terrible Cher Roger laughed... “Oh man look at him blush.”
Jake slugged Roger in the other arm as he turned his attention to the beer Roger had set before him taking a long slow pull from the bottle.
“Is Claire coming?” Cheri asked sitting next to Roger across from Jake, leaving the only seat left on the l shaped bar next to Jake.
“Yeah I think so.” Jake answered as he began to dish up his salad. “Please tell me you didn’t really let roger use a knife to cut this shit up, right?” he said with a laugh.
 
Claire listened as he left and still she fought to hold back the tears she knew would come soon. When the sorrow had come upon her she had lost her appetite yet again she had barely eaten in months and at the moment she didn’t care. She lay there staring blindly out to the ocean not seeing the sun lower or the waves roll in instead all she saw were the faces of the men from her past telling her all of her flaws. The last was the most recent, Bill. When she told people why Bill had left her it was only a part truth. Yes he had blamed it on her job but he said many other things as well. She closed her eyes trying to fight back the torrent.

“All your good for is fuck. Your personality will be your down fall. You’re a nothing. The only type of job you could maintain would be a whore. The only time I can stand you is when you’re on your back. I can’t stand having you around now that you’re not working. I was never going to propose just keep you around as long as the pussy was good.” His words rang over and over in her head till they were screaming at her and his laugh haunting her. Finally the tears she knew would come started falling slow and gentle at first before picking up gradually until her body was racked with sobs. With a last bit of anger and sorrow before the sobs totally racked her body she grabbed a vase that was on table and sent it crashing to the ground.

Mean while………

Cheri sat across from Jake and smiled secretly, “No I didn’t at least I don’t think I did Claire was suppose to make it.” She looked at Roger questionably and he nodded that indeed his sister had used the knife not him. Cheri slipped her shoes off and slipped her foot up into Jakes lap and began rubbing against his cock trying to tease him. She was determined to seduce him so she could play with him while Roger watched.

Suddenly there was a loud crash outside the glass patio doors. “What the hell?” Cheri said and rose to see what it was. Turing back to the guys she looked at them questionably. “It’s glass.” She told them looking around to see where it came from.

“Claire.” Roger said simply “Looks like she won’t be joining us for dinner after all.”
 
Jake tried not to groan as Cheri teased him with her foot. “Good, No one should give that man a knife.” Jake said trying to keep his tone casual.

“Crash.” The noise made Jake jump and he too rose to see what the trouble was. “Looks like she won’t be joining us?” Jake said staring at his friend who was honestly taking that much more casually than he expected him to. So did Cheri simply grabbing a broom and dustpan to clean up the glass.
“Yeah she’s having a tantrum… you’ll get used to it.”
“Maybe you shouldn’t get used to it maybe someone should go check on her.” Jake retorted looking worried.
“Hell no I value my balls too much; I’m not risking my junk for her.” Roger said pretending to shutter, “She’ll come around I mean it relax.” Cheri said nothing just returned to the table. She seemed more worried than her husband but made no effort to go see Claire either.
Jake sat back down finishing his dinner. He wandered up to his room after dinner still trying to accept Roger’s words, but as he headed to his room he found himself drawn to Claire’s as well. He heard the sobs which were not small anymore. ‘Woe queen bitch cries?’ he thought in his head and blushed at such a harsh thought, was Roger really rubbing off on him so much? He didn’t knock, she didn’t need warned he was there. He could understand the pain in those sobs, it was the pain he felt but couldn’t express so easily.

Warm strong hands slid over her shoulders from behind her. She was standing at the edge of the balcony where she’d thrown the vase. “It’s a long way down.” He murmured, “I wouldn’t recommend it. Hospitals are just a pain in the ass.” His hands were gentle but firm as they turned her around. His hand sliding up her back, through her thick hair to the back of her head pulling her head to his shoulder. His other hand came around her pulling her body against him so she could feel every inch of him pressed to her, for a second he was glad the erection that had seemed perpetual that day had subsided. He didn’t say anything as he held her, words failing him for the moment. He was so intent on pulling her close, giving her that human contact that he made no attempt to protect himself, if she wanted to knee him in the crotch she had full access, if she was going to reach around and punch him in the back she could do that too. He didn’t care, he just wanted to help and this was the only way he knew how.
 
Sobbs, pain, anger, and sadness raked of Claire like nails on a chalk board. It irritatted her to no end that anyone had the power to hurt her and bring her to this point of misery.She never heard the door open or the approaching footsteps. She was lost in the pain and neglect. Nothing it seemed in her life was significant, no man wanted her and she knew she had temper enough to match her read her but she had just as much passion as well. Maybe Bill had a point maybe she was of no use to a man besides to be a whore.

When suddenly gentle firm hands turned her she couldn’t even find it in herself to be irritated her privacy was interupted. When strong warm arms wrapped her tight and her head guided to a warm solid chest she was too shocked at first to react. Her instinct was to be irritated and give the person hell but deep in her heart she realized how much she needed just this. No words would help but this, this might. After a few moments she wrapped her arms around him letting him take her weight slightly as she burried her face in his shoulder and let herself be held and comforted.
 
Back
Top