sex in panties

gottogetit

Experienced
So here is the question ... Do any women enjoy having sex in their panties ? I personally love it , feeling the wet fabric against my cock as I penetrate her. So if you have done this tell us did you enjoy it ? How did it make you feel ?

I know my man hates it because the panty rubs the side of his cock and hurts him.

Nine times out of ten I do not wear panties... So, that may tell you how I like it.

I find it's one if those things that is always way hotter in the fantasy than when you deal with the practicalities of real life!

So here is the question ... Do any women enjoy having sex in their panties ? I personally love it , feeling the wet fabric against my cock as I penetrate her. So if you have done this tell us did you enjoy it ? How did it make you feel ?

I adore it. My ex as well And his member was usually harder.

I tend to enjoy it if it's a quickie with the wife
But not for long periods of time

I know the times I have done this lovely little act.The women seem to get wetter and like Jenny 17 said I know I am always harder.

I dont mind the rubbing of the wet material on my member.The rubbing sends pleausreable feeling through my entire body that only enhances the expeience for both of us.

Panties

I want them off. I just feels better to me. However, sometimes he enters me with them still on, kind of part of foreplay.

I adore it. My ex as well And his member was usually harder.

I agree, it feels good.

To me there is something hot about keeping panties/thong on. I like the way it feels pulling and rubbing, it also provides extra friction on my clit. I like it the best when he makes me pull them aside so he can keep going with easier access; then afterwards not cleaning up and having the constant reminder of just being used.

I find it more erotic to have sex with my panties around my knees or ankles depending on the position. There's something naughty about panties for me.

Wife's rub me sometimes, not good. However, I have kept mine on once when I couldn't go fast enough, waist band tucked under, the feeling was great for me

... and sex in stockings is also great.

I myself love wearing panties while getting fucked. I've modified some of my collection so they have a split in them but they overlap so are still practical for regular use. Makes it nice and convenient when I'm wearing stockings and garter, and takes care of the frictional rub the guy gets with them pulled to the side. Sex in panties, stockings, and silky gown is the biggest turn on for me.. love the feel!

It is hot, when you are in the moment, and he cant wait to take them off, pulling them to the side and slipping in...mmmm

I myself love wearing panties while getting fucked. I've modified some of my collection so they have a split in them but they overlap so are still practical for regular use. Makes it nice and convenient when I'm wearing stockings and garter, and takes care of the frictional rub the guy gets with them pulled to the side. Sex in panties, stockings, and silky gown is the biggest turn on for me.. love the feel!

Perfect, just perfect!

mentioned crotchless panties

There is still some panty on either side of the pussy, though. Same concept as "moving it all to one side". That still rubs my man...

And my panty preference remains the same. lol

Scent of pussy on panties

The other day I teased my wife for hours to get her nice and wet. I wanted a nice big wet spot in the panties she wore all day. When we went to bed at two in the afternoon she got on her knees and I pulled the crotch of her panties aside and fucked her doggy style. After I came in her pussy I put her panties back in place and rubbed my cum that leaked out of her, into the crotch. Then she laid down on her back and I suck her nipples and played with her clit until she came in her panties too. She wore them the rest of the night until just before bed and she took them off and gave them to me. They were very wet and the smell was incredible. The scent of her pussy and my cum, really turned me on. I licked her ass and pussy, fucked her good came in her again then ate her out and made her cum in my mouth.

This is the second time I have posted this today.

I agree, it feels good.

To me there is something hot about keeping panties/thong on. I like the way it feels pulling and rubbing, it also provides extra friction on my clit. I like it the best when he makes me pull them aside so he can keep going with easier access; then afterwards not cleaning up and having the constant reminder of just being used.
Yes, this. My husband used to fuck me before I'd go to class and I could feel his cum the whole day. So hot.

Yes, this. My husband used to fuck me before I'd go to class and I could feel his cum the whole day. So hot.

OMG I'd love to have something like this happen to me....hubby's sweet, but so vanilla. He'd never try something so primal, even though I have a feeling we'd both enjoy it...

Back