A Rebirth

How about I whisper them in your ear? Or better yet show you? I think you did promise me some naked yoga sessions with a shower afterwards ;)

I love all of those ideas! And yes I did offer a naked yoga session, followed by a very steamy shower afterward. I'd need your help to get into some of the more difficult poses and also help reaching some spots in the shower. Do you think you'd be up for assisting me that way?

hottest set...ever! so incredibly sexy! thanks for sharing!

Today I went to a wedding shower for my cousin and his bride-to-be. I wore a black dress. Now you need to understand, I typical wear jeans everywhere I go year round. It is very rare for me to get dressed up and go out. I snapped some pics at some red lights and then took more as I got out of the dress. Thank you to my friend for helping with picture suggestions - as you can see/hear - I was very wet while taking these. He liked them, I hope you do too. ;)

Omg!!!!

Today I went to a wedding shower for my cousin and his bride-to-be. I wore a black dress. Now you need to understand, I typical wear jeans everywhere I go year round. It is very rare for me to get dressed up and go out. I snapped some pics at some red lights and then took more as I got out of the dress. Thank you to my friend for helping with picture suggestions - as you can see/hear - I was very wet while taking these. He liked them, I hope you do too. ;)

Amazingly hot and sexy as hell!!!! :devil:

I love all of those ideas! And yes I did offer a naked yoga session, followed by a very steamy shower afterward. I'd need your help to get into some of the more difficult poses and also help reaching some spots in the shower. Do you think you'd be up for assisting me that way?

Oh I think I'd be a great assistant, both during the workout and in the shower. Maybe even a massage afterwards ;)

hottest set...ever! so incredibly sexy! thanks for sharing!

Thank you, Mikey. I believe you had a big part in this series ;)

Amazingly hot and sexy as hell!!!! :devil:

Thank you southercharm :kiss:

Girl say it ain't so!!!!! We'll have none of that!!!! You get yourself some sexxy clothes.... Heels, wedges, platforms.... Dress that body seductive from head to toe... Even if its to Walmart!!!! Own it girl!!!!! And jeans are alright as long as you have 'em tight, with some kind of heels and a cute little sneak peek top....;) Oh and loved the pics.... :kiss::rose::kiss:

Girl say it ain't so!!!!! We'll have none of that!!!! You get yourself some sexxy clothes.... Heels, wedges, platforms.... Dress that body seductive from head to toe... Even if its to Walmart!!!! Own it girl!!!!! And jeans are alright as long as you have 'em tight, with some kind of heels and a cute little sneak peek top....;) Oh and loved the pics.... :kiss::rose::kiss:

Wanna go shopping, dear? Because I don't see it happening any other way, unfortunately :( You are too kind, Gorgeous. :kiss::heart::kiss:

Wanna go shopping, dear? Because I don't see it happening any other way, unfortunately :( You are too kind, Gorgeous. :kiss::heart::kiss:

Hell ya.... I'll take you shopping.... You can be my Barbie doll for the day... Hope you don't mind being undressed and dressed by a girl.... :D:kiss:

Hell ya.... I'll take you shopping.... You can be my Barbie doll for the day... Hope you don't mind being undressed and dressed by a girl.... :D:kiss:

I think I can handle that ;) Do I get to dress and undress you too? :kiss:

All of the photos in the series are amazingly hot. I would have really enjoyed to see you all dressed up. These three are among my favorites in the series. What I would do to have a chance to run my tongue up and down your hosed legs :p
:kiss:

I agree with JustE 100% HS, you must do what she says.

Coming back to this was all kinds of sexy madam. Loved the sequence and seeing how wet you were. Now the question is did you finish what you started?

Of Course...... Wouldn't be as much fun if I stayed dressed.....:kiss:

I love how you think El ;) We definitely need to plan a day to pay :kiss:

All of the photos in the series are amazingly hot. I would have really enjoyed to see you all dressed up. These three are among my favorites in the series. What I would do to have a chance to run my tongue up and down your hosed legs :p
:kiss:

I agree with JustE 100% HS, you must do what she says.

Thank you, Mr. Hubs_in_hose :kiss: wow, you and El ganging up on me. That's not nice :(

Coming back to this was all kinds of sexy madam. Loved the sequence and seeing how wet you were. Now the question is did you finish what you started?

Thank you, RuReal :kiss: glad you enjoyed. Sadly real life got in the way and I only got to tease. ;)

I am so glad that spring has finally sprung! Today we even hit 86 degrees so I wore a sundress. That was it, just a sundress. It was so nice sitting outside and letting the sun hit my skin, even if it was just for a little bit. I also wore my smartballs - we all know how I feel about them ;) So here are a few pics of little ol' me in my dress, under my dress, and, of course, a vid of me taking them out!

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Taking the Balls Out

Last edited:
I am so glad that spring has finally sprung! Today we even hit 86 degrees so I wore a sundress. That was it, just a sundress. It was so nice sitting outside and letting the sun hit my skin, even if it was just for a little bit. I also wore my smartballs - we all know how I feel about them ;) So here are a few pics of little ol' me in my dress, under my dress, and, of course, a vid of me taking them out!

HisSub-WOWBout says it all sexy lady!!!:rose::rose:

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Taking the Balls Out

A true goddess!!! Mmmm you're are so fucking sexy!!!!

oh damn. I know why it seems that it is getting more "difficult" for you to remove your smartballs and DAMN to be able to feel how strong those are making you ;)

Have got to love that sun indeed. So madam I do have a question for you then. How often do you get to finish what you have started?

Taking the Balls Out

attachment.php

just amazing, made my morning
love u in a dress, and out of it of course
wow!

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Taking the Balls Out

Back