What Are You Listening To Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Share The Land .


Guess Who ?



Peace and light DT.


Brazilian Witches know things AZ they are of the Mayan and Inca lines.
 
Fire - Bruce Springsteen

God I love that song!




Yes, I felt like she looked straight into my soul...... it was kind of eerie, actually.


Call me Dee :)
 
Fire - Bruce Springsteen

God I love that song!




Yes, I felt like she looked straight into my soul...... it was kind of eerie, actually.


Call me Dee :)

That is a great one! This makes me want to dig out my old Springsteen CDs. Best concert I ever saw was Born in the USA tour in 1984.
 
My Sweet Lord.


George Harrison.



I knew a Panamanian Wiccan and she knew things.

Some are blessed by the Goddess.

Gifts are equal to curses.
 
I love Springsteen's "Darkness on the Edge of Town" (the whole album actually) - gonna slip that one on now.
 
yep yep..I have lots of Springsteen on vinyl...back in Oz! Need to do some converting to digital..when I go back in a few weeks.

Ok..how about 'Thunder Road'?

Love it. For a few years I went to every Springsteen concert I could afford. I still have my vinyl-- could not stand to part with them. . .too many good memories.
 
Love it. For a few years I went to every Springsteen concert I could afford.

When he came to Oz way back in the 80's my gf's brother who worked in a record store was able to get us big cardboard posters of the 'Darkness' album. It was then I started to like his stuff. Never went to the concert though (sighs)..

'Candy's Room'
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top