BDSM posters face pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
:kiss: thankyou for telling them all Raeth.
tail thread! now!
xx

New pics tonight I hope...

Halloween party - *grin* finally may be able to ditch that damn pic and replace it with a decent one.

Not the best pic...

Attachments

• chest & traps mod.jpg
    chest & traps mod.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 521
Damn we're surrounded by beautiful women in the BDSM forum! Ladies you are all oh so yummy to look at! :rose:

Here's me... taken last spring.

(try to look past the grey LOL)

Attachments

• sierramoon.jpg
    sierramoon.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 582
Why not?

It's a web cam shot so, a little fuzzy.

Attachments

• des.jpg
    des.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 614
Betticus said:
Too bad you can't see the fully tricked out engine on the back of that baja buggy! :p

Now you tease me! That's it! Twenty paces, at dawn. :D

CutieMouse said:
Ok- I have a picture from this weekend, but I have 2 problems (wait- more than 2)-

1) It's on an email from a friend with 4 other photos and I don't know how to isolate it.

2) It's a full body pic and turned horozontal instead of vertical. How do I make it upright?

3) How do I post it? (because I should add to the thread before I chicken out... I was told it's a very "me" picture, but I never like pictures of myself LOL)

You can email it to a friend who has the software (like photoshop) to do this for you and then he or she can email it back to you.

Once you do that, you can then save and attach here.

EKVITKAR said:
New pics tonight I hope...

Halloween party - *grin* finally may be able to ditch that damn pic and replace it with a decent one.

*sigh* Well....scratch that ... Party was a bust and got no new pics....

a little mystery but some fuel for you stalker imaginations

Attachments

• kiss.jpg
    kiss.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 567
SkylineBlue said:
Hmm looks like very nice and soft lips. I'm sure they feel oh so good .... :D

SkylineBlue said:

You naughty, naughty little tease.

You need a spanking. A nice one.

CutieMouse said:
Ok- I have a picture from this weekend, but I have 2 problems (wait- more than 2)-

1) It's on an email from a friend with 4 other photos and I don't know how to isolate it.

2) It's a full body pic and turned horozontal instead of vertical. How do I make it upright?

3) How do I post it? (because I should add to the thread before I chicken out... I was told it's a very "me" picture, but I never like pictures of myself LOL)

Hurry up girl or email it to me and I'll take your pic out, flip it vertical and post it on my photobucket account so you can link it.

ShyGuy68 said:
I've been wondering if there are people here, who wouldn't mind posting their own "mug shot". I don't know if this thread will fly or crash and burn, but decided to try anyway.

This is me

shyguy.jpg

aaahhh

fuck dude don't scare me like that!!

graceanne said:
Ok, here's me. I blocked out the babies face, but that's my oldest, now 6 years old.

wow grace...nice move....have a pic of some hot sexy babe in your av and you look nothing like it.... damn girl...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back