(23 M) Me & my Member - TBH

Teddybarehead

Literotica Guru
Hello everyone. I'm Josh, I'm 23 and I've been becoming more accepting of my body and I'd like to share that with you through pictures. Some explicit, some not, we'll see. Depending on if there is enough interest I'll post more. Thank you so much for viewing, my first little set is of me showing off after shaving I hope you like it.

First Look

I was getting pretty turned on taking pics and playing with my cock, and I was able to catch a pic of the first little bead of Pre Cum

So there are about 68 views on my thread, i guess thanks goes to shy gay dudes and ladies who don't really like to share comments. Either way at least I know someone is looking XD To be clear I am straight but I understand that a lot of different people look at everything.

Well, I'll take the bait and leave a comment :D Those were sexy pics, and kudos to you for being brave enough to share them with us

Well, I'll take the bait and leave a comment :D Those were sexy pics, and kudos to you for being brave enough to share them with us

Thanks for being brave enough to actually show appreciateion, it's sad how many people don't.

Not shy..but a gay dude :) Great pics - Can't wait to see more :)

Called it lol

So I know a lot of people share stuff on here, about their sex lives or whatever. So, I started texting this chick and we decided go see a movie this afternoon. We folded up the arm between seats and started making out, touching each other, and I asked her if she wanted to suck my cock. She did, and ended up blowing me in the theater. It was pretty hot. I've never really fooled around during a movie, so it was on my sexual bucket list and anyway it was very exciting to cum in her mouth in public, well semi public area.

And since It doesn't need to be all about cock, here are some pics of my upper body. Hope you enjoy.

Attachments

• Picture 7.jpg
    Picture 7.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 203
  • Picture 6.jpg
    Picture 6.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 730
I wanted to address that guy that made the thread "Really?"

Of course male pic threads are not going to be as popular as female pic threads. I find that not all women love cock pics, and if they do, it has to be done in a certain way, Like my slow reveal up there. Hopefully thats the right way to do it, ladies please let me know. Another factor is that all guy pic threads will have some gay people come in and look and leave. That'll up the numbers but as I'm sure you can guess many of those guys will not feel comfortable posting comments to a straight guy.

So I'm going to do my best to keep this going as long as I feel I need it, and I'm not going to complain to a forum about nobody coming into my thread, because I think I can do a bit better than that.

I wanted to address that guy that made the thread "Really?"

Of course male pic threads are not going to be as popular as female pic threads. I find that not all women love cock pics, and if they do, it has to be done in a certain way, Like my slow reveal up there. Hopefully thats the right way to do it, ladies please let me know. Another factor is that all guy pic threads will have some gay people come in and look and leave. That'll up the numbers but as I'm sure you can guess many of those guys will not feel comfortable posting comments to a straight guy.

So I'm going to do my best to keep this going as long as I feel I need it, and I'm not going to complain to a forum about nobody coming into my thread, because I think I can do a bit better than that.

I think you have the right idea really. Just keep what doing what you're doing, keep telling us about yourself, keep posting amazing pictures, and keep interacting with the people that do respond to you and you'll do wonderfully. You're off to a fantastic start...and this is sexier than hell. We definitely do like more than cock shots. :kiss:

attachment.php

I think you have the right idea really. Just keep what doing what you're doing, keep telling us about yourself, keep posting amazing pictures, and keep interacting with the people that do respond to you and you'll do wonderfully. You're off to a fantastic start...and this is sexier than hell. We definitely do like more than cock shots. :kiss:

attachment.php

Isseii, thanks so much for contributing to the discussion, and thanks for that compliment :eek: After you replied to my thread I looked at your picture thread in return and I have to say, you're a naughty girl :devil: loved those shower? pics in the last page.

I am one of those who prefers to lurk vs post a lot or comment a lot. I can only say from my own experience, I don't comment often on the male pics, cause it doesn't take long for it to look like a slut fest. Girls trying to out-slut each other in the raunchiest comments they can make for attention. It's an adult site and I come on to appreciate adult stuff, but I am not here to look as slutty as possible by telling every guy on here, who posts a picture, what I would like to do with his cock.

That being said, your pics are very nice, I will jump in with the agreement of a good mixture works best. Women do love to be teased, so you are doing great with mixture of goods and body. I myself am simple and have seen many women in agreement Sometimes even simple jeans and T shirt is far more sexy the nakedness ;) But what you've posted so far, is very nice. :rose:

I was trading pics with a fwb of mine and she seemed to like them, so I had all these pics and I thought, I wonder who else would like these. Thanks so much sassyshedevil for coming out of your lurker cave to comment <3

Another thing I like to do is Rp, I learned how to rp a little differently than I've been seeing some people here do it, I also use google docs to write in real time with whomever i'm Rp'ing with. I think it might be cool to share one of my old blackmail stories with you all, It's a rp about a college professor taking advantage of one of his students and her roomate. It's about 35 pages, but I had a lot of fun writing it and I know my friend did too. This is basically us replying back and forth. Enjoy. Got Lust

Also, I was e-mailing with a naughty lady from Lit, and took this for her, figured I might as well show it off here too Morning Wood

Last edited:
And since It doesn't need to be all about cock, here are some pics of my upper body. Hope you enjoy.

*waves* You have a nice friendly face and shiny eyes. :rose: The chest? Also good. Really nice muscle tone on those bisceps. :)

*waves* You have a nice friendly face and shiny eyes. :rose: The chest? Also good. Really nice muscle tone on those bisceps. :)

Talikat, thanks, I'm naturally muscular, should probably go to the gym more than I do, either way i've always been strong. I'm glad you're enjoying yourself in my thread.

Talikat, thanks, I'm naturally muscular, should probably go to the gym more than I do, either way i've always been strong. I'm glad you're enjoying yourself in my thread.

Those are natural? Are you serious? That is sooooo not fair. ;)

I don't work out a lot, but when I do, it's mostly cardio. :) My friends and I do go on river rafting trips so we always get a little ripped in our arms and shoulders from paddling.

I am one of those who prefers to lurk vs post a lot or comment a lot. I can only say from my own experience, I don't comment often on the male pics, cause it doesn't take long for it to look like a slut fest. Girls trying to out-slut each other in the raunchiest comments they can make for attention. It's an adult site and I come on to appreciate adult stuff, but I am not here to look as slutty as possible by telling every guy on here, who posts a picture, what I would like to do with his cock.

That being said, your pics are very nice, I will jump in with the agreement of a good mixture works best. Women do love to be teased, so you are doing great with mixture of goods and body. I myself am simple and have seen many women in agreement Sometimes even simple jeans and T shirt is far more sexy the nakedness ;) But what you've posted so far, is very nice. :rose:

I agree!!! Everything you've posted so far is very nice. Keep it up, I look forward to more! ;)

Back