Halloween Party (open to 1 female)

She reached the door and paid me compliments that made me feel warm. It was sad seeing Tara go. With her there seemed to go the life of the party. Closing the door there were still plenty of people around living it up, however I couldn't look at them as fondly as I did with Tara.

By around 12 the last of them had left. The long wait was the result of having to hail a taxi for one man that had a few too many then it was a massive clean up effort. There were plenty of can and bottles laying about, none of them seemed to be willling to stay and clean up and that meant I had to disassemble the rooms.

Going to the kitchen and taking out her phone number I took out my phone and wanted to call or even text to make sure she made it home alright. It was a real tug of war with myself, I had to be careful as I didn't want to look needy and I needed to ensure her well being, but in looking at the clock it was well past one a.m, it could wait till morning. Sinking into my seat I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

Waking the next day I felt refresh. I glanced over my school obligations and realized that I had finished up everything I needed to the night before. As the realization hit so did the excitement for the day ahead. Going through my morning routine I made a plan in my head about what to do, at least part of it. I didn't know if Robert was awake or if he even had plans. I could have text or even called him, but I wanted to surprise him and doing those things would ruin the surprise.

Getting dressed I headed out and stopped by a restaurant known for their omelettes. I ordered two westerns with bacon added to them, after all can't have ham without bacon right?

Smiling brightly I left the restaurant with the bag in hand, walking my way to Robert's house. I again wondered if he was awake or even there, guess there was only one way to find out. I knocked on the door and hoped for the best. After all I did bring breakfast and was ready to help clean up, if he didn't get to it last night.

All of that work and I wasn’t even halfway done. Waking up and not realizing the time I looked about to see whole bags of empty cans and beer in the kitchen. “shit” rubbing my eyes and picking them up, the trash man is going to be here soon and I still needed to clean up before Tara arrived. Then, as I was piling up the trash on the curb I realized, “Shit! She’s coming today!” and hustled back inside rejuvenated into cleaning first myself and then the house and back and forth. Jumping into the shower and scrubbing my skin and taking a razor to my face I looked in the mirror to ensure that ever whisker was removed then put on new clothes and ran down stairs to get rid of the food still in the trays and then remembered the rooms.

“fuck, those will take at least two days to take down,” and decided to just unplug them for the time being and handle it later. After removing the trash and then rearranging the furniture I went for my DVD collection and then to clean the floors. The people were such pigs as I went room to room finding stuff that had been overlooked. I bet there was sec going on here last night, they couldn’t help it as I was consumed with Tara but I will find their stuff eventually.

I heard some noise that sounded like someone rushing around inside. I tried to knock again and still no response. I tried the door and found it unlocked, slowly opening it I peeked inside before calling out, "Robert, it's me, Tara, I brought breakfast."

I slowly stepped inside and closed the front door. I hated coming into someone's home without being invited in. I glanced around and noticed that the house was in the process of being cleaned, some areas already finished while others things were missed here and there. I called out again, "Robert, its Tara, are you home?"

I wondered for a moment if he was still asleep and started to feel bad that I came so early.

"Robert? It's Tara, are you home?"

"FUUUU" I almost exploded not because of h er but because I wasn't done yet. Shit, she was here and looking and with the place still filthy I felt embarassed. "Yeah, i'm here! One second" calling out whilst in the television room. Whomever was here really made themselves at home. there were cans under the sofa and stuff in between the cushions. Well, that's just dandy! Coming out of the room and putting away the floor mop and the last bag of garbage I put on my best face and went to the front door to greet her.

"Hey! You made it! I'm glad. Pardon the mess, i've been trying to clean it up all night. It's horrible."

In her hand was a bag, "What is that? Smells good."

Seeing Robert appeared I smiled brightly to him, "Hey! I told you I would help with the cleaning." As he came over and glanced at the bag I laughed softly, "I brought breakfast, at least I hope you haven't eaten yet."

I moved with him toward the kitchen, after all it seemed to be our place since last night. "Don't worry about the mess, I offer my services to you, but first lets eat. I know you still have a lot to do, the rooms alone probably would take you days by yourself." Robert did a fantasic job the night before, but that didn't mean he had to clean it up by himself. I was more than willing to help and it gave me time to spend with him too.

As I took a seat at the table, I pulled out the containers that the omelettes were in, "I hope you like Western omelette with bacon added to it. The restaurant down the street makes the best ones." It felt so normal to be there with him, like we had done this before a million time and yet this was our first breakfast together.

"That's right you did. Must have forgotten. I woke up this morning and I freaked out because they left this place a mess. Not you, those other peole that we work with," giving a nervous chuckle and looked out the corner of my right eye at a cup that was hiding in one of the potting vases. Shit, I missed that one.

Going into the kitchen "Who doesn't like bacon? It should be a sin not to like bacon!" laughing as she pulled out the containers from the bag and the smell was overwhelming that my mouth began to water as she placed them out. Plates were no necessary but I did go the one of the drawers and pull out forks and knives and asked for her to have a seat in the same chair she did the night before. "They look delicious. What's the name of the place?"

It was my first meal in this house with someone else besides my parents and Tara seemed like the kind of woman that you can be rather loose with. Not telling nasty jokes but don't have to be very uptight with.

I couldn't help but laugh at Robert's comment about bacon because I felt the same way. Glancing at him as I opened the containers, "Oh it is a small place called Briggs. I love their food, but this has got to be my favorite." I watched him take his own seat and I slid his over to him, "It tastes as good as I smells too."

Taking my own fork I started to cut a bite off of the omlette before putting it in my mouth and savoring the taste of it. It was so good, it made all your taste buds have a party. Swallowing the bite I waited for Robert to test it out and see for himself, "After we finish this we can certainly hit each room and get your home back to being your home."

I smiled to him as we sat there and ate. I still was a bit shocked at how at ease I was with him and just this simple act of eating and talking was enjoyable. And it was only the beginning of the day I planned on spending with him. I did hope he would enjoy himself as much as I could only guess I was going to enjoy the day.

Sitting down after handing her a fork I took up my own and carved out a piece and placed it into the mouth and felt my buds become jittery. It was delightful as the flavor flowed from inch to inch before being swallowed. "You're right, it does taste as good as it smells," giving her a smile as I continued to eat.

Cleaning up my place would take a long time, but I did apreciate her assistance. There were items in those rooms that would require more hands but now thinking about it I wondered how I set it up to begin with. "Thanks," giving a nod, "I could certainly use it. I spent the night and this morning trying to clean the trash. Those people..." pausing for a moment, "I mean, our coworkers, made a real mess. I'm stil finding cans and cups everywhere. Even in the planting pots!" I made it sound funny, with a smile instead of showing how peeved I really was how they trashed my own house. Not Tara though, she didn't do it and now we had alone time to know each other better withou any worry of easedropping.

Eating breakfast with Robert was nice, more than I could hope for. I understood the need to clean, let alone betting Robert was pretty pissed off at how inconsiderate everyone was with his home. "We will have it back to the way it was in no time. Probably why no one ever threw a halloween party at their place before now...this exact reason. People being asses and not having any manners at all."

I finished up my breakfast, putting the container back in the bag to throw away. "Besides if I help then it won't take no time and we can start to enjoy a movie or something." I smiled to him knowing today would be a great day after all. There was something about Robert that made it easy for me to connect with him, even though we were like on total opposite sides of the spectrum....at least it appeared that way.

I sat back in my chair and waited for him to finish. I enjoyed spending time with him, no matter what we were doing...that was a good sign wasn't it? I was starting to wonder how long it would really take us to clean up his home. I could start to imagine that movie, even cuddled up on the couch together. It was weird cause I have never felt like this about anyone, not since I decided school work was more important.

I oculdn't help but smile at Tara. She was appreciative of the work that went into the party and I wished she could've stayed longer, but you can't always get everything you want. She had a warming smile, perfect teeth, and glowing eyes as she sat across from me after wrapping up her meal. The bacon was crisp and the eggs were delicious as I ate the last bite and wrapped up the container and threw it away before depositing the utensils into the sink.

"A movie would be preferable to anything that has to do with cleaning," givign a quip as I stood up from my chair and pushed it back into the table. "I must have hauled out fifteen trash bags of beer bottles and all that this morning and i'm still finding stuff! Alright then, let's get moving." There was a large stack of plastic bins at the base of the stairs that would serve as the resting place for many of the props that we took up after leaving the kitchen.

We went up the same path we took during the party and went along the walkway past all of the rooms. The displays were still up but had been unplugged thus when we entered there was no movement or sounds and the rooms were chilled that sent a shiver up my spine as we went to the very last room. It was erie to say the least seeing the props and though I did set it up there was still a sliver of a queer notion that this was all 'off' or strange.

Clapping my hands together I spun about to Tara, "Right, let's get to work. We'll start dismantling the large props."

Slipping from my chair and making sure it was put back in its place under the table, I followed Robert out of the kitchen and to the stairs. I couldn't believe that he had hauled that much stuff out already, apparently none of our co-workers were considerate after all. As we climbed the stairs up toward the rooms I remembered the night before and how Robert was kind enough to show me around to each of them. Even the times we got close because of something in the room. I smiled at that thought as I continued to follow him to the last room.

As we entered the room it was odd to see the props staying still, no sounds at all coming from them. After the night before it just seemed odd to see everything so quiet and yet here we were again in the room. When Robert spun around to me I smiled to him, "Sounds like a plan." We got to work dismantling the props.

After a bit of time, the quiet was getting to me. I knew it wasn't that we were quiet, but it was something else that was making it annoying. I stood up from where I was and reached into my back pocket, "I hope you don't mind some music. I always seem to work better with something playing." With that I pulled out my ipod and started flipping through my playlist, "Anything in particular you like?" I was looking through my songs trying to find something we both would enjoy, finally selecting a playlist that had a mixture of music. Starting the music, I turned it up for both of us to hear it before slipping it back into my back pocket and getting back to work.

I glanced over at Robert a time or two as we worked. This might not have been his choice in what to do with me, but I was helping him in the long run and that made me feel good. I even found myself bumping into him a time or two and getting to the point where the "sorry"s were no longer voiced. It was nice and I felt like I was getting closer to him which was certainly keeping the smile on my face as we worked through the rooms.

I liked her it was just unusual to have someone else in my house and when Tara brought out her ipod and flipped her music after imposing the question I was stacking full bins on top of one another, "no, anything's good, except for rap, please." I couldn't stand for rap.

Dusting off my hands and looking at her as she skimmed through her menu myeyes wandered her sleek body body and I smiled a bit before turning away. The silence was getting to me as well. "What was the name of that one woman, you know, the one that came into the kitchen as we were talking, looking for more booze? She was, I believe the most tanked at the party. I mean, she admitted to having a few even before she arrived! Calling it a preparty warm up." Shaking my head in disbelief I took a empty bin, opened it, and began to dismantle another lightng prop.

I liked Tara. She was the only one here to help. She seemed to care and wasn't sooty like some of the other women I had to work with, but I guess it was the nervousness that was prohibiting anything from happening, really anything.

I knew the woman he was referring to, at least remembered her from the night before, but I couldn't tell him a name to save my soul, "I honestly don't know. you could probably tell me a name of a co-worker I deal with on a daily basis and I wouldn't know who you are talking about." Laughing I continued on with my work, helping to take the things down from the rooms.

As time progressed I found myself moving to the music as I worked. At one point I glanced over to Robert and smiled brightly to him and didn't even stop moving, just kept swaying with the music. It was a lot of fun to hang out with Robert, even if the only reason we met was because of work and even then it was a rare thing since I never associated with anyone from work.

"This isn't as hard as I thought it would be, it is actually fun," referring to helping Robert take everything down from the night before. Sure we found the remnants of the co-workers in every room, but that was a given to me. It really could have been worse and I have actually seen worse before..Maybe that was why I tended to stay to myself in the long run.

Last edited:
Laughing I said, "Yeah, I probably couldn't tell you either," taking the full boxes and putting them out in the hall to clear out the room. With the music playing and Tara swaying I kept looking at her as she became consumed with her work as well as enjoying it. Though I normally didn't dance much I kept moving my head around to ge t a feel for the music as we continued to disassemble the room. Down in a corner I found something that made me laugh.

"Hey, take a look at this" holding it with with my thumb and index finger it was a used, pink, condom, "Christ , you think they could just find a damn trash can."

It was to be expected and if there was to be another party in this house then I had to be a bit careful about whom to invite as well as the rules because if there was trash everywhere as well as a condom then nothing was going to be sacred in this place. Worse yet, looking at the condom as i dropped into a polastic bag I looked at ht e spot where I found it then over at Tara and couldn't help but blush a bit at the cheeks knowing that somehwere in this room a couple were getting it on and in a haunted room no less. What was getting into peoples minds these days? Perhaps it was they liked the excitement of being in the room, fear of being caught, or that they were co-workers...i don't know, I tried not to dabble in it for too long before it came into my mind that it was two men that grossed me out a bit, for some reason.

As Robert told me to look at something I turned and saw what he was holding. I couldn't help but laugh, "Well I guess your house is christened now." I grabbed up the items I was taking down and stepped over to him, "The down side to throwing a party I suppose, but the upside about it is we got to meet." I gave him a smile before moving the things in my hands out into the box that Robert just took out of the room.

My eyes moved around the room we were working on as I came back in, "At least it isn't taking as much time as I first thought. We will be done in no time, barring anymore condoms." I couldn't help but laugh again. It seemed silly to be laughing at something so stupid, but then again it happened in his house, at his party. I agree people could have been a little more considerate, but the idea of sneaking off and getting all passionate in a haunted room is rather hot.

I moved back over to the other side of the room where a pile of trash and items lay, bending over to sort through them, "You have to admit that if it wasn't your party, you might have been tempted to do the same exact thing. Hell who hasn't thought about sneaking off and having a little bit of fun with the risk of getting caught high on their mind?"

When she said that as I was dropping the condom into a trash bag and stepping out of the room it made me pause and come up to her with a raised eyebrow, "What do you mean?" Our company had thrown smaller parties before, and they were at the office, rather lax affairs with I think beers and such but nothing hard and I didn't see any filandering, but then again I didn't go looking for it. The building was big and who knows if the same drunk woman that staggered into the kitchen was at the last party getting banged in the suipply closet? I don't know and I tried not to picture it as she bent over to go through the items. I stole a glance at her backside beore peeling my eyes away and try to find any more items that might have been missed.

"That was just Halloween," I said, "You think I should throw a Christmas party or something?" only half jokingly. Then again it might not be a bad idea, but that was a good two months away and whomever was here still hadn't recovered from their hangovers yet.

I wasn't sure if she was hinting or teasing at something with me but I decided to keep rolling with it. It was just the two of us and I needed the company and I did like her, but I didn't know if anything was forming or something.

When he asked his question I stood up and turned to him looking at him curiously. Had he never really thought of doing something riskay like that before? I watched as he looked around for more items that needed to be gathered up. Stepping over to him, closer than I would have normally done. When he looked back at me I smiled to him, "What I mean is last night, you never once thought of kissing me or getting fresh with me in one of these rooms when we were this close?"

I could tell he wasn't sure which way to answer, probably because he worried how I would react to it. I liked Robert and he had shown more restraint than most guys would have in his position. My hand moved to rest on his chest as I got a bit closer to him, my eyes moving from where I placed my hand on his chest up to meet his eyes, "You can honestly say that if the house was full of people right now you wouldn't be tempted to see how far we could get before we got caught?"

I smiled as my hand moved up and my arm wrapped around the back of his neck pulling him to me, to my lips. The first kiss was always special, it was always soft, tender and yet could be so passionate at the same time. It was usually the first indication of how easily the two of you would connect. This kiss was soft but it was hinting at a passion hidden under the surface. The question remained if he would give in to that passion or keep it back. I waited to find out.

The item didn't cross my mind because, to be honest, I was more concerned about setting up and ensuring that the party went on smoothly than about having my cock inside an orifice, which is why I was genuinely surprised when finding the condom, hwoever everything changed when Tara became approaching and wrapped her slender arms around me ad to my reaction was to wrap my arms lightly around her waist, starng into her pupils with a light smile upon my lips.

My mind was in a cloud when Tara first touched me then it became electrifying when she kissed. Very delicate and passionate as if she had been saving up. I wasn't sure if she had been savoring this moment from the moment we met or from the party or whatever, but now it did not matter after we connected and pulled back. There was still the bit of breakfast on her breath but that didn't matter as she pulled back slowly. My lips were quivering and eyes wde open, unsure of what to do.

Normally I would hear guys says play with her breasts, get your dick sucked, lick her pussy, fuck it, cum and that would be it and send her on her way, but I wasn't going to do it but I did kiss her back and press her firmly against the wall.

As I started to pull back I noticed Robert's eyes a big wider than normal and I wondered for a moment if I had crossed the line. Then he was kissing me and my back was pressed to a wall. I sighed against that kiss as my head tilted to deepen the kiss even more.

I don't know why this didn't happen the night before. Why we went from room to room, got close and yet never kissed. Maybe Robert was being the gentleman for the night and making sure I felt comfortable. For whatever reason there was, at least now we were kissing. After all the teases and talking I had hoped for something like this and it just took me pushing a little to get it.

My fingers pressed into his back as the kiss continued. It could have easily gone farther and I almost expected a hand to start roaming, which I wouldn't have minded, but Robert seemed to enjoy just what we were doing and not looking for more. It made me curious what it would take to make him go a little further. I pressed closer to him, feeling my breast mash against his chest as we seem to mold into one another. We actually fit perfectly which was really nice.

I felt him start to move back and as much as I didn't want to I let him. Smiling as my tongue brushed over my lips, "Mmmm that was nice."

It was very nice but after the first kiss and pressing her against the wall, I didn't know what to do. I wasn't going to start grabbing everything sticking out from her body and start feeling them, I had to be careful, but looking into her eyes she seemed to be every open. It was a good thing that I shaved and brushed my teeth the night before otherwise, well, foul breath. I hadn't been kissed in a long time and was surprised it was rather soothing to feel lips around mine once against as well as the tease from the tip of her tongue against my lips and teeth.

I wasn't going to go ripping her clothes off and get her naked. No, I wanted her to keep her clothes on, at least for the most part. I felt it added to her already gleaming appeal. Drawing some more breath I kissed her again and felt her body pressing up against me, soft breasts and delicate fabric as well as the heave in her chest as she breathed in was enlightening that broke the tension between us. I was always cautious and hesitant, feeling my way through the channel. Heck, I didn't even talk to my neighbor in the next cubicle for three weeks when I first joined which is why I was reluctant to touch her during the party but all that now was gone as we held each other tightly, my frame still imposing upn her against the wall.

"Do you-want to do it here? Or, do you want to go into my room?" looking at her face and clutching her thin body tightly with my arms.

I didn't have a condom, but perhaps that didn't matter.

Hearing his questions as he clutched my body actually had me giggling a bit. My tongue flicked over my lips, still feeling them tingle from where his were pressed to mine. "Robert, how about we take this as natural as it can be?" I wasn't sure if my own question would make sense, but who ever thought of literally planning where you were going to end up, much less what you were going to be doing?

My fingers moved up to brush along in his hair as we stood so close together. This was even nice. It had been a long while since I could just enjoy someone's company, even close company, but it was happening now. I ducked my lips to his chin, giving it a soft kiss before letting my lips linger across his jaw. In a way we were both nervous about what was happening, but I just wanted him to do what he wanted to do, not what he thought he should do.

As my lips moved to his neck, one of my hands brushed down his arm before my fingers wrapped around his fingers. I slowly moved his hand to the bottom of my shirt before sliding it up under my shirt. The first touch of his fingers had me sighing softly as my lips kissed softly along his neck. My hand abandoning his as my fingers brushed up his arm again to rest along his shoulder.

I wasn't really sure how far we would get, but either way I was enjoying this time with him and that was all that mattered to me.

Oh my, oh my, oh my. Just touching her was making my heart race. WE were kissing and she said soemthig but in the excitement of it all my mind was so encompassed in fog that I didn't know how to respond to it, just pictured her puckering lips and kissed her back as my fingers reached under the shirt and touched the middriff and started working round towards the spine. She was very fit and I was liking the touch as we kissed as my frame continued to impose against her, pinning her to the wall. It wasn't my intent to force her, it was just something that just happened. I guess I didn't want force her to the ground.

Gosh, feeling such a virgin, perhaps it was silently trying to persuade her to make the first move but there was also the nagging feeling of taking the initative and show Tara what this was all about. Feeling the flick on that wet tongue as we Frenched and then the exhaust as she breathed out my lips moved to either side of her neck again and my hands reached down and cupped her buttcoks and gave both cheeks gentle squeezes. Oh, how long I have wished to do that, feeling a woman's butt and they were firm. Tara must do yoga or something, but what was I thinking as she kissed me again. She was skilled in kissing, it hadn't become mundane or forced, she kissed different areas and her moans were thrilling my body that she was liking mine in return.

Feeling his fingers on my skin was certainly heating me up even more. Then his hands moved to my ass and gave it a squeeze. I couldn't help the moan that it pulled from me as we continued to kiss, savoring the feel of each other. My fingers pressed into his back a moment before slowly sliding around his shoulders and down his chest.

My fingers teased over his chest through his shirt as I slowly parted from his lips to look into his eyes. I wanted him to see how much I was enjoying this and how much I didn't want to stop what was happening, but at the same time I didn't want to push things too far if he wasn't ready for it. Kind of silly for a woman to be worried about a guy wanting to go further, but sue me I was.

My fingers dipped lower onto his belly as I smiled slowly to him, "Did you think this would be happening when you invited me over?" I already knew the answer to the question. Robert was the kind of guy that wasn't pushing for anything, didn't expect anything and it was a great personality trait. Most women didn't want to be forced into anything anyway and just the small show of restraint he had given me just made me want him all the more.

My fingers slipped up under his shirt to brush lightly over his skin. I nibbled my bottom lip as I watched his reactions.

Pulling back to answer, I was honest, "No. I didn't" it was the truth. I didn't expect this. It just happened. I would guess there was build up and a bit of drive, but it wasn't my goal. I really liked her, and she did have a nice tooshie as I gave it another squeeze, "You?"

Her body was so tender, we were feeling each other as our fingers touched the skin a chill rolled up my body. It had been such a long time since I felt hot skin, real skin and being able to savor the moment of a affection from another woman as we moaned into each others mouths. Lathering up the sides of her neck and then moving down to the shoulders, pulling at the collar of her shirt to expose more and more of that hot flesh and being able to see what she was hiding from my I nibbled lightly as we continued to grind into one another.

I was already firm, so firm, the head was peeking above the lip of my pants, I could feel the rim being pressed as our bodies were grinding but I didn't want to get right down to the shagging bit just yet as the affection we were showing was more than enough to keep me full . There was so much I wanted to do. Perhaps if we left the props up it would add a bit of jest to the moment, but it was too late for that, but we both knew that some one, some couple, got their rocks off here before. Perhaps we were hovering over the same spot. It was a bit thrilling but as we kissed perhaps it was foolish that we waited so long, but squeezing her tooshie again and again after letting go of the collar, oh, she took great care of herself feeling the cheeks.

Last edited:
Back