Strangers in the Bar (OPEN)

Joyce

I laughed and said "Well there is only one Tokyo and there is a world full of cocks, but going there with you I get the best of both worlds dont I?"

What time are we leaving and when will we return?

Or are we going somewhere from Tokyo? I really ought to let my family know. I just told them I might be gone a while.
 
Joyce

I looked at him with the love I felt in my eyes, and replied."It would be better if it were six or more, but I'm with you whenever and wherever you want to go."
 
He leaned over to her and gave her a long passionate kiss.
- I have a feeling this is the start of something really beautiful!
 
Joyce

"So do I John, and I'm in love with you already. Do we have time for a fuck before we have to leave?

"Or at least maybe a blowjob? I cant wait to get on that airplane and join the mile high club."
 
Joyce

We got naked and I crawled onto his lap, facing him.

He played with my nipples while we kissed again and again, and I just coudnt wait.

"That'll be a long plane ride and all that time next to you withiut sex is a drag, so we need one now and then again on the plane if we can."

I raised my ass and when I sat back down on his cock, he penetrated me to the hilt, and I thought I had gone to heaven.

I asked him if he hqad spoken to his company. When he said yes, I asked if I was hired. With his cock up in me, what could he say?
 
Joyce

"Fuck me, baby. Never stop fucking me. I love you."

I was sure we needed to get dressed and get ready to do to the airport, but he was in charge. I knew, and I think he knew, that I would do anything he wanted, including fucking his customers and clients, just to be with him.
 
In this moment, the only thing that mattered was the woman in front of him. The rest could wait, were just distant thoughts.

He took her head in both of his hands and gave her a passionate kiss, in which he put his whole heart into.
 
Back
Top