Lusting after my mother in law

pantyhose2266

Experienced
I really have this desire to fuck my mother in law. It's a feeling that get stronger every time I see her. Like alot of mother in laws she's not drop dead beautiful. There's just something about her that gets my cock hard.
I have "accidently" brushed up against her, ass in rubbing against her ass as I walk past. She might be catching on!!!
Often she will ask me to come over to her house to fix something or just to chat. She is single, never married. When I'm there is can feel the sexual tension and I think she can too. She likes when I ask her if she wants to go away with me like to the store or just a ride to get our of the house. She never turns me down. We can chat about anything. Sexual things have been brought up many times.
She's asked me to go to her house many times while she's at work to get mail she forgot to mail that morning and mail it for her. A few Ines it's been on the kitchen table but, usually on her bed. Next to the mail on the bed will be sometimes dirty panties or hosiery. The hosiery looks as if it was just rolled off the legs. She knows I have fetish for hosiery. I'll smell her panties and her hosiery. She for teasing me.
She's asked me before what turns men on because she's want to date. I told her lingerie, sexy panties, pantyhose, stockings and sexy heels turn me on as I'm sure every other male too. Few I've showed up at her house and she will be in nothing going but her robe.
My wive and I take her out to eat and vacation with us alot. When we go to eat she always wears nylons with sexy heels and sexy outfit. She knows it make me horny.
The other night my wife and I were watching TV and she was talking about her mom and how lonely she is. She said her mom told her she needs to get laid but does not want a bar pick up or a Internet meet. She wants someone she knows and trust. Wife said she feels bad for her, and really wants to help her out. The wife said she loves you and trust you and says her mom wishes she could have found someone like me.
The wife then proceeds to tell me she told her mom about our sex life. I ask like what. Well she said she and her mom are very close and share everything. Told her how I like different sex positions, her to wear lingerie and heels to bed and my love for nylons. She tells her how I kiss and suck her toes whole she's wearing them.
She even took her mom to a adult book store to get a vibrator after she told her of the one I bought for her.
This is where my wife stopped the conversation with " my mom and I share everything and anything ".
I looked at her with a puzzled look and all she said was the ball is in your court. You figure it out from here. Should not take you long with that hard on you have.
We proceeded to the bedroom and had amazing sex that night. Now her mom is coming over more often to just visit when I home alone
Should I make a move or let her?

I would like to get your opinions on this.
Would you sleep with your mother in law?

I really have this desire to fuck my mother in law. It's a feeling that get stronger every time I see her. Like alot of mother in laws she's not drop dead beautiful. There's just something about her that gets my cock hard.
I have "accidently" brushed up against her, ass in rubbing against her ass as I walk past. She might be catching on!!!
Often she will ask me to come over to her house to fix something or just to chat. She is single, never married. When I'm there is can feel the sexual tension and I think she can too. She likes when I ask her if she wants to go away with me like to the store or just a ride to get our of the house. She never turns me down. We can chat about anything. Sexual things have been brought up many times.
She's asked me to go to her house many times while she's at work to get mail she forgot to mail that morning and mail it for her. A few Ines it's been on the kitchen table but, usually on her bed. Next to the mail on the bed will be sometimes dirty panties or hosiery. The hosiery looks as if it was just rolled off the legs. She knows I have fetish for hosiery. I'll smell her panties and her hosiery. She for teasing me.
She's asked me before what turns men on because she's want to date. I told her lingerie, sexy panties, pantyhose, stockings and sexy heels turn me on as I'm sure every other male too. Few I've showed up at her house and she will be in nothing going but her robe.
My wive and I take her out to eat and vacation with us alot. When we go to eat she always wears nylons with sexy heels and sexy outfit. She knows it make me horny.
The other night my wife and I were watching TV and she was talking about her mom and how lonely she is. She said her mom told her she needs to get laid but does not want a bar pick up or a Internet meet. She wants someone she knows and trust. Wife said she feels bad for her, and really wants to help her out. The wife said she loves you and trust you and says her mom wishes she could have found someone like me.
The wife then proceeds to tell me she told her mom about our sex life. I ask like what. Well she said she and her mom are very close and share everything. Told her how I like different sex positions, her to wear lingerie and heels to bed and my love for nylons. She tells her how I kiss and suck her toes whole she's wearing them.
She even took her mom to a adult book store to get a vibrator after she told her of the one I bought for her.
This is where my wife stopped the conversation with " my mom and I share everything and anything ".
I looked at her with a puzzled look and all she said was the ball is in your court. You figure it out from here. Should not take you long with that hard on you have.
We proceeded to the bedroom and had amazing sex that night. Now her mom is coming over more often to just visit when I home alone
Should I make a move or let her?

I would like to get your opinions on this.
Would you sleep with your mother in law?
I have slept with my mother in law many times, and my wife did share intimate details of our sex life. It made it easier for mil and me to get it together in the first instance and with the full knowledge of my wife on every other occasion

I would have to say in your described situation, I would go for it. But I'm a total pervert and dirty old man that had a mother-in-law that didn't appeal at all.

Your description is exactly the situation in one of the incest stories in the Story section. If your situation is true, confirm with your wife it's ok to fuck her mother and enjoy. If it is not true, shame on you for posting fantasy as fact.

You've got my bobber going. You say your MIL has never been married? Your wife was born out of wedlock? :confused:

Here's your sign

I can't imagine your wife could spell it out any more clearly for you. If you still have doubt, ask your wife if she endorses you banging her mom. It seems obvious from your description that she's already spelled it out for you. IF she doesn't, let me know. I'll fuck her.

I used to fuck my mother-in-law regularly. Unfortunately she passed away twenty years ago.

I'm curious - in what situations was the wife in agreement with the affair? My wife has joked about me "taking care" of her mother (whose husband has not done so for over a decade). Out of decorum, I always decline, but, damn, I'd really love to.

I have had a number of cases where a young man is bedding his mother-in-law. The relationships were rewarding when the wife is in full agreement of the affair. When it was not it led to a divorce or a marriage shaken to its roots.

mother in law

Biggest mistake 0f my life, not sleeping with mil. Still the sexiest woman I've ever met.

Just got back from picking a few things up from MIL's house. She was braless, and her nipples were very visible.

I'm pretty sure she saw me looking.

I caught my first wife and her mom skinny dipping in our pool. After some teasing back and forth, I joined them and ended up fucking both of them in the pool.
Later that night, her mom came back over, unexpected. My wife and I had been fucking on the floor in the living room. My wife laid there on her side beside us masturbating as she watched me strip her mother and guide her head down on my cock and suck me off. After I came in her mouth, I went down on my mil and then fucked her pussy and her ass. I don't know how many times my wife came watching us, but there was a sizable wet spot under her on the comforter we had on the floor to fuck on. That day was the beginning of a decade of great mil fucking even after my wife and I broke up.

I caught my first wife and her mom skinny dipping in our pool. After some teasing back and forth, I joined them and ended up fucking both of them in the pool.
Later that night, her mom came back over, unexpected. My wife and I had been fucking on the floor in the living room. My wife laid there on her side beside us masturbating as she watched me strip her mother and guide her head down on my cock and suck me off. After I came in her mouth, I went down on my mil and then fucked her pussy and her ass. I don't know how many times my wife came watching us, but there was a sizable wet spot under her on the comforter we had on the floor to fuck on. That day was the beginning of a decade of great mil fucking even after my wife and I broke up.

You win the internet for the day.
In fact,I think you win for a couple of days.

I had the opportunity to be with my mother in law. We were moving to the east coast, my mother in law was visiting. The wife left to go to the store, and the mother in law swooped in. She told me that since we wouldn't be seeing much of each other in the future, that she wanted to fuck. Before I knew what was going on, she was on her knees with me in her mouth, (I see where my wife got her cock sucking skills from). Before long we were on the floor with me balls deep in her, swinging for the fences. I tried every position with her that I could think of. Finally I was behind her, balls deep, one hair full of her ass cheek and the other full of her hair, I came so hard it was unreal. Afterward we lay there, sweaty, trying to catch our breath. We cleaned up and dressed, not long before the wife came home. Mother in law kissed me on the cheek and left. It wasn't until many years later, that the wife let me know that she knew what had happened, and she was fine with it.

Back