The Accidental Succubus (Closed)

Everything had been perfect. He had found a woman, demonic though she was, who he could fuck to his full satisfaction, until she had tried to attack him once again. He had opened his eyes just in time to her claws bared, grabbing her wrist, he threw her face first down onto the table, commanding her to hold that position.

Putting his hands around her waist, he slammed his cock back inside of her. This time instead of a moan, the infernal whore let out a scream of mixed pleasure and pain. Pulling her hair back with one hand, he bent her backwards towards him, asking through gritted teeth, "Was that your plan? To fuck me until my guard was down?"

He slammed his thick cock into her hard and fast, the sound of their mutual moans and the occasional scream mixed with the slapping sound of their bodies to fill the room. Each thrust made the table under Lyllith shake.

Grabbing her again, he took her off of the table and pushed her back against the wall, lifting her legs into the air, before thrusting back inside of her.
 
her plan had failed, and now to her dismay, she was paying the price.

he pounded her cunt with such furiousness, it caused her the pain that human girls felt. a pain she only heard about.

grabbing her by her hair, he slams her against the wall. lifting her legs, he pounds into her harder than before.

"AHH... UHH.... UHHHHHH!!!!" she moaned. her demonic screams filling the room. his heavy balls slapping against her as he fucked her. she was powerless now, she wanted to do so much but she didnt want it to stop. all she could do was try to bear the pain, by digging her nails into his back.

"you... demonic... bitch...." he calls her, hate fucking her for her treachery.

she wanted to do so much but all she had the strength to do is let out a deep "FUCK ME!" growling like the animal she was....
 
Her screams, moans, and growls were music to his ears as he pounded into her abused cunt. His anger and his lust had crystallized into something else completely. Her legs went around his waist, her heels locking behind his back as she clung to him, and he clutched her close as well as they fucked brutally, almost frantically, like animals in heat.

He kissed her hard, so fiercely that he could feel the bruises that it would leave on their lips the next day, their tongues wrestling and fighting for dominance as they moaned into each other's mouths. He felt furious at her, but at the same time, wanted nothing more than to keep fucking her.
 
"MMMM.... MMMM....!" she moaned loudly in her mouth as he pounded her like the slut she was. her pussy gripped his dick tight, as if milking it for all it had. she felt herself grow tighter, as he pounded deep into her demonic womb.
she was going to cum.
"FUCK... MASTER..... FUCKK!!!" her screams, fueling him to continue. her tits bounce against his chest. "AHHHH...!" she screamed as her pussy gushed juice from all sides. it ran down his dick and dripped from his balls....
 
He felt her cum, her pussy gushing juice around his cock as it milked and squeezed around his shaft. But instead of stopping or slowing down, he just tightened his grip on her and kept pounding away at her sopping wet cunt.

"Did you enjoy that, you fucking hellwhore? Did you enjoy cumming around my cock? Your master's cock?" he growled, punctuating his last question with a hard thrust after every word
 
her cunt quivered as she could feel him push his precum deep into her ovaries.

"YESS MASTER..... OHHH, FUCK ME.... YESSS!" she screamed over and over. she didnt think, in all over her 200 years, that anything like this would ever happened to her. but as he abused her sloppy wet pussy, she thought about the ring, and the sex and realized, until she could find a way to get the ring off his finger, he was her master. and she was his bitch, she was his whore, she was his.

with two strong hands grabbing her ass, he slaps it hard. spanking her as he fucks her. she wraps her wings around him, pulling him closer, as he give her every ounce of force he has.

"FUCK... ME... MASTER... FUCK... ME... FUCKK... MEEE!" sweat trickling down her body. down her chest and in between her bouncing fat tits. down her back and into her perfectly formed ass crack. down her stomach, mixing with the juices still dripping from her pussy....
 
Even as angry as he was, there were limits to Jin's stamina, and Lyllith's pussy was truly otherworldly in how tight, wet, and hot she felt around his cock. He was rapidly approaching the point of no return and could feel the cum churning in his balls, aching for release.

"Fuck...fuck...FUUUCK!!" His back arched and he roared as he slammed Lyllith down on his cock, stuffing every inch inside of her as his orgasm hit him like a thunderbolt, torrents of his hot seed flooded her demonic womb as he screamed in raw pleasure, his cock pulsing as it fired jet after jet of cum into her cunt.

The ring glowed brightly, doing it's best to limit how much energy Lyllith could sap from that orgasm, preventing any serious harm from coming to Jin. But there was only so much the ring could limit with a climax that intense, and it still took a lot out of him. He felt his knees buckle and they fell to the floor together, sweaty and panting, as Lyllith absorbed some of his energy.
 
feeling his human load fill her womb, she collapsed to the floor. they both laid there, sweat pouring from them.
as fulfilled as she was, she was still upset. her plan failed. she slowly got up grabbed her corset, and begin tightening it up.
she looked back as he laid there, smiling smugly. her eyes turned from their sexy green to the flat black as she rolled them.
"were on a mission..." she said annoyed...
 
He got up to his feet and began getting dressed again, pulling up his pants and buckling his armor back on. "Now we're on a mission again? Just a while ago, it seemed like the 'mission' was to kill me and take your own freedom," he said incredulously.

"Look, if you're serious about finding Revan, we're going to need to set some rules. The first of which is, stop trying to kill me. Understand?" he said angrily.
 
"you are different from the other humans." she responded.

it had a sense or realism to it. she now realizes that finding the creator may be the easier battle. she looked back at him with those same cat eyes, before flipping her hair and walking out of the room. her cloven hooves clapping on the wooded staircase.
 
He picked up his sword and pistol, sheathing them both on his belt before following her out. He found Lyllith and told her, "Wait. You can't just walk around looking like that. Right now we're on the outskirts, so we'll be fine, there's hardly anybody around here. But we'll need to go into the city of Ashcroft soon. I need to report that Revan ran and we need to find out where to. If I bring a succubus into the city there'll be panic in the streets."
 
she rolls her eyes and huffs her breath. she bends over before you and hovers her hands at her feet. a pulsing light shines from her palms, transforming her hooves into human feet, wrapped in a sexy high heeled leather boot. she slowly made her way up her leg and the rest of her body. transforming her barely there outfit, into an almost equally barely there skirt and corset. her wings and tail disappeared....
she looked about as human as she could, except for the fact that she was still other worldy beautiful

http://img.izismile.com/img/img5/20120618/640/steampunk_cosplay_hotties_640_26.jpg
 
It wasn't exactly inconspicuous, she would probably still grab attention and turn heads wherever she went, but he guessed that it was probably as close to human-looking as he was going to get out of her.

"Uh...close enough," he said. They made their way into the city, and as he predicted, Lyllith received quite a bit of attention from passerby, mostly men, but from a few women as well. When they arrived at the bounty office, he turned to her and said, "Wait out here. I'd rather not have to explain who you are until I can think of a good enough lie."

He went inside and explained that Revan had escaped and it appeared that he was involved in some powerful demon summonings. After looking through any records they had on him, the office pointed him to a few locations where he might have run off to. Armed with this information, Jin left again, hoping that Lyllith hadn't managed to get herself into any trouble while he had been inside.
 
as you exit, i exit a small pathway from the back of the building i turn, meeting you. with a smile on my face, and droplets of sweat rolling into my cleavage. wiping a small drop of blood from my lip.

as you look down the path, you see something.

lying behind a barrel is a man. all life seems to be drained from his face. a hole punched into his chest and an empty space where his heart used to be. and to top it all off, he had an erection....

you look at me, annoyed.

"what?" i say with a smile. "i had to feed. it takes energy to look like this."
 
He grabbed her by the wrist. "We need to leave. Now." He began walking in the opposite direction as quickly as he could without raising suspicion. Of course, that was difficult when Lyllith grabbed attention everywhere she went. It was only a matter of time before the body was found and he wanted them to be far away from there when it was.

He dragged her in a narrow alleyway just as group of guards come running by. Pushing her against the wall, he said to her, "Are you insane?! You can't just kill people on the street when you feel like having a snack!"
 
she scoffs. "you dont want me causing attention. it takes effort to make myself into something im not. i needed it." she barks offended.

after taking a breath, she smirks. "from what he told me, he needed it to."

she fixes her dress. "if it makes you feel any better, he died happy."
 
He sighed. This was going to be problem.

"Killing people causes attention. It causes a lot of attention, and the kind that we don't want. Isn't there some other way for you to get the energy you need that doesn't involve leaving a trail of dead bodies behind us?" he asked.

"Back at the house where the ring first summoned you, you absorbed my energy then, didn't you?"
 
she thought to herself for a moment. then smiled.

"my apologies. next time i feel weak, ill be sure to let you know." she said, continuing to walk down the path. her finger tracing his jaw, and brushing over his lips as she passes him...
 
Not exactly what he'd been trying to suggest What he'd meant was that she could do the same to the people she fed on instead of killing them. But, that was close enough, he supposed; the important part was that they wouldn't have to leave behind a string of dead bodies every time she got hungry. And he had to admit, as her finger traced his jaw and lips, he wasn't exactly dreading the prospect of "feeding" her.

"Look, we're heading to Port Davis. It's a major shipping town to the north and if Revan is trying to run, that's where he'll most likely be. If not, a lot of major trade routes run through it and demon summoners have a tendency to be bad at not attracting attention. Someone will have information about him." he said.

"If we leave now, we can be there by tomorrow morning and you can take off your disguise once we're outside of the city."
 
"then lets hurry. looking like a lesser being is not flattering to my species."

she said, as she pick the path towards the next town. even as a human, her body swayed with each step. she could feel the eyes on her, but they were no bother.

she and the human were on the trail to her freedom...
 
He let Lyllith know once they were out of sight of the city gates so she could change back to her normal form. They stayed off the main roads, not wanting to run into any other travelers along the way. They walked for many hours and with little else to look at, Jin found himself stealing glances at Lyllith. The sway of her hips, the gentle bounce of her breasts...

Eventually, the sun was beginning to set and they were still only about 2/3s of the way to Port Davis. "We need to make camp," he said. "If we make an early start in the morning tomorrow, we can make it there before noon."

Finding a small clearing in the forest, just off the road, he began to set up camp for the pair.
 
lyllith felt good to be in her own form. her tail swayed as you hips rocked when she walked. she stretched her wings, her bosoms squeezed and she then stretched the rest of her muscles...

she looked back at jin as he began to set up camp...

"we should continue on..." she protested. he ignored her. "we should continue." she demanded again receiving in return a simple and yet equally frustrated "no."

in her need to break their bonds, she felt the anger and frustration rise within her. she grabbed his shoulder to threaten him, but he was ready. he pulled his sword to her neck, pulling her hair back so hard, she backed into a tree. she was desperate to release him of that ring....

but what was so different about this human that made her feel this way? with her claws ready and teeth bared; with her hair pulled and sword to her neck; the anger in their faces showed. only inches between them, she felt his angry frustrated breath on her skin...
 
"You're the reason we're not there already. You're reason why I'm sleeping on the ground tonight instead of a bed. If we had taken the main roads, we'd be at Port Davis by now, then I'd have to deal with you trying to fuck and/or kill the first virile man you saw," he said angrily.

"If we tried to keep going, we'd be stumbling in the dark, and I'm not going to risk breaking a leg just because you're feeling impatient.

They glared into each other's eyes, but they knew that they were only making empty threats. Lyllith couldn't kill Jin because the ring stopped her from doing so. Jin couldn't kill Lyllith because the next demon the ring summoned might be even less cooperative, as hard as that might be to believe.

But alongside his anger, he felt another emotion beginning to stir in him. Desire.

Maybe it was their proximity, or the fact that he had been glancing at her all day, or some latent magic of her demonic nature, but he wanted her. His heart was beating hard and he could feel his body getting warmer.

He let go of her hair and stepped back, getting some distance from Lyllith, not wanting to fall prey to his lusts and hoping that she wouldn't be able to detect his conflicted emotions. "We're stopping here for the night. Deal with it."

He turned and knelt down and busied himself with making a fire. He didn't know if Lyllith even could get cold, but he wanted to keep warm tonight and cook a meal for himself.
 
she let out a low growl deep within her throat, but was forced to listen to his commands....

she walked past the fire and sat under a tree and crossed her arms. she may have been a demon, but she was still a woman. and she sulked like one....
 
Rabbits were common in the area, especially now during the spring, and it wasn't long before he had one caught, skinned, and cleaned. He put it over the fire on a spit, letting it cook as the sun began to set.

Looking across the fire, he saw Lyllith, still under the tree, glowering at him.

He wasn't entirely sure if she even ate human food, but figured there would be no harm in asking. "Are you hungry?"
 
Back
Top