Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

This late morning.
Winter sun streaming across our bed.
We had talked about how things are for us with sex these days, warmly and well.
Then we got to it beautifully.
My woman's orgasm was such as I've not seen her have for a good while; long and loud and luscious for her, and for me. Very wonderful. :)

All good things come to those who wait. :D

Last edited:
Not last night, but the one before. Foreplay was great, got to worship her body for the first time in two years.

The sex was average for me, butane had fun. Which matters more.

Yesterday afternoon. It was a bit tricky. My knee is still very sore and I can't bear any twisting or sideways movement, so I had to wear my elasticated knee brace thing for support. Sexy, eh?

And there was only one position seemed possible for penetration, which got very complicated, me on my side, him behind bracing his foot against the wall and hanging onto the headboard :D

There was much giggling and wincing amongst the moans and sighs. Good, though :)

Yesterday afternoon. It was a bit tricky. My knee is still very sore and I can't bear any twisting or sideways movement, so I had to wear my elasticated knee brace thing for support. Sexy, eh?

And there was only one position seemed possible for penetration, which got very complicated, me on my side, him behind bracing his foot against the wall and hanging onto the headboard :D

There was much giggling and wincing amongst the moans and sighs. Good, though :)

Picturing this makes me smile. Cute!!

ETA...nope for me!

Oh no! What happened? :eek:

Picturing this makes me smile. Cute!!

ETA...nope for me!

It was quite funny. :D

Oh no! What happened? :eek:

Fell on the slopes in zero visibility :eek: My first actual skiing injury in nearly thirty years of skiing, so I can't complain. But it would have to be this year, when I need to be fit for other plans later in the year. Gah...

And of course now we have a thousand mile drive, but only one of can currently actually drive :rolleyes:

Fell on the slopes in zero visibility :eek: My first actual skiing injury in nearly thirty years of skiing, so I can't complain. But it would have to be this year, when I need to be fit for other plans later in the year. Gah...

And of course now we have a thousand mile drive, but only one of can currently actually drive :rolleyes:

I'm so sorry to hear this :( I have become very fussy about skiing for a reason: I want a sunny day, hard snow, no crowd (referring to the herds of Eastern Europeans raiding our places :rolleyes:) ... otherwise I'll just sit in a shelter and drink grappa :D

I'm so sorry to hear this :( I have become very fussy about skiing for a reason: I want a sunny day, hard snow, no crowd (referring to the herds of Eastern Europeans raiding our places :rolleyes:) ... otherwise I'll just sit in a shelter and drink grappa :D

Aw, thanks. :kiss: It'll be fine, feels muscular rather than ligament, healing already. I have a fine limp, currently, though :D

I love the sunny days too, good vis, I want no ice, nice fluffy snow, empty slopes and no queues. So I'm fussy too, but I'm much further from the slopes than you! You could set off at 8am on a good day. I can't even ski in Scotland on the same day I set off :mad:

Grappa sounds good, though. Do you prefer the very clear ones, or the aged (barrel aged?) ones? And what's that word for rinsing your espresso cup with grappa? Taught a friend to do that recently, she loved it!

We've both been snowed in at home today so we made lots of heat to keep warm. Hopefully snowed in tomorrow too and there be lots more fucking.

last night. rough day at work, so it was getting rid of anger and frustration sex.

Back