Hong's Erotic Art

hongluobo said:
Lunch Time is a cool pic... but were you really planning on eating Willy for lunch?? :eek: ;)

I decided to take a little break from work during lunchtime today and played with a pic... and sorta like the effect on this one.. :D

Hope your day is going well my darling :heart: some beautiful cloud cover outside right now.... may have to take some cloud pics :kiss:
Send you a PM later. ;) should I say... "Urgent"? :eek:
Don't peek! Lol ;D

zschachwitz said:
Now this is a photo I think is great. First rate. Thank you

Gusty ......your nipples are awsome :p Hong.....get your dick out of the way will you :rolleyes: :D :cool:

artmajor said:
Gusty ......your nipples are awsome :p Hong.....get your dick out of the way will you :rolleyes: :D :cool:

ok Art!! ;)

Attachments

• bathing by candlelight.jpg
    bathing by candlelight.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 48
Photomanipulation Fun

Hiya, brother! Glad to see you are still playing with your art! Did you ever switch me and Gusty on each others bodies? :)

Alicia Charms said:
Hiya, brother! Glad to see you are still playing with your art! :)

Hiya Sis!!! i don't do as many manipulations as before, but I still love accidental results...

This was a low light pic, almost "black" when first viewed, and after auto correction turned into a vision from a sci fi movie :D

Attachments

• space docking.jpg
    space docking.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 43
Crimsonblue said:
this is still my favourite thread ( i have a bad habbit of digging up old thread :D)
:)

CB!!!!! :rose: I have missed you on the few occasions that I post on OMG!! Hope life is going well for you.

I thought this thread was totally retired, but I may just play around and work up some manipulations again as we are on Holiday for a week here in China.

hongluobo said:
CB!!!!! :rose: I have missed you on the few occasions that I post on OMG!! Hope life is going well for you.

I thought this thread was totally retired, but I may just play around and work up some manipulations again as we are on Holiday for a week here in China.
enjoy your holidays hong, i shell be back!
:devil:
hahaha *evil laughs*
:p

LadyBlueMoon said:
Such a pleasure, as always.... so much I need to peruse... I really am behind! :kiss:

Well this thread had been long dead and buried until Crimson Blue decided to resurrect it LBM. I don't have any new pics of Gusty and haven't done many manipulations in a long long time, and the few pics I have, I usually post on OMG,

however,

I took a quick break from work today to do a quicky oil paint job on a low quality webcam pic I took in the office a few weeks back. I sorta like it and and Willy is doing just fine ;)

Thanks so much for visiting :rose: :kiss:

Attachments

• happiness is a warm gun2.jpg
    happiness is a warm gun2.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 32
Crimsonblue said:
i'm here again :devil:

:p:p be well hong! :kiss:

you are a :devil:

and on this thread no less!! 5 months and yet another resurrection!!

you don't think Willy needs resurrection do you?? :rolleyes:

I just close my eyes to dream away, and he just sorta takes over!!

thanks for the bump CB :kiss:

Attachments

• willyhead taking over.jpg
    willyhead taking over.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 31
Crimsonblue said:
hey, you are mealting away
:eek:

great av you have there
:kiss:

and you bump this thread again!! :devil:

i use that av all the time for msn messenger....

but as this thread is the melting away thread,

i'll give you Willy disguised as a Big Blue Meanie :eek:

Attachments

• blue meanie.jpg
    blue meanie.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 21
txboyalone said:
Cool pic, you must be really talented.

Oh i got into playing/diddling with Pics ages ago txboy, it can make a run of the mill pic look "cool" :cool:

and it is fun to do :D

Attachments

• jungle willy.jpg
    jungle willy.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 18
hongluobo said:
and you bump this thread again!! :devil:

i use that av all the time for msn messenger....

but as this thread is the melting away thread,

i'll give you Willy disguised as a Big Blue Meanie :eek:
Sometimes you scare the ever livin' crap outta me dude. :eek: I figured there just couldn't be another whacko like that out there! :D

Back