New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya!

I'm Kenny, I'm indeed a female! Name changes DOES exist!
I'm 21, from the UK. Read my sig if you want to know more, other then that just ask me mates!

I love a good man to take advantage of me!
Hi, Kenny. Nice name and nice pictures. Don't give up too much personal info. It can be used against you. Read what I wrote to Nancy, above. I just as easily could have written it to you, too. Welcome to Lit. Join in on the conversations and have fun here.
 
Hi all,

New guy here, with not a lot of experience in this world. I'm here because I once had a coworker, and the flirtiest talks I could ever have imagined, got me interested. (She moved away before it was anything more. :( )

I'm looking forward to learning more about it all and meeting some great people.

Thanks.
 
Hi, Kenny. Nice name and nice pictures. Don't give up too much personal info. It can be used against you. Read what I wrote to Nancy, above. I just as easily could have written it to you, too. Welcome to Lit. Join in on the conversations and have fun here.

The only thing I'm willing to give out is my email, an email I specially made for this site.
I already have everything needed mate, thank you.
& thank you again, pictures update daily. :)
 
Hi, Nancy. Keep being picky. While you might meet a lot of doms, it's kind of like you are the employer and they are applying for a job. Wouldn't you want the best?

This is something I could say to anybody looking for a BDSM connection. Of course, you won't be able to find your perfect match, so don't assume you will. But, don't settle. Play with a few, but always have your guard up. There are some out there who won't follow the rules. After sorting through the riff-raff, with a little luck you'll find someone you're compatible with and you can have fun together.

Welcome to Lit. Check out the links I put in my last post, above. Check out the library, for sure. There are threads in there of value. Other people have been in your shoes and they have talked about what worked for them and what didn't. You can learn from their mistakes. Oh, and have fun!

DVS, not new to Lit, but new to BDSM. Funny how many wanna be's are out there, or ones that are purely sadistic (bad day for me)
I am being picky, and hope to find someone that will meet my play needs for now...
 
Hi all, Dave here. Somewhat new to the Lit. boards and really love it. This seems to be a very active place with a variety of people and interests who have so far been friendly and interesting. I hope I'm able to keep up with everybody and add to the overall quality of the site.

My reason for posting here is to express interest in exploring aspects of the bdsm experience. I'm a bi guy with a pretty fair number of encounters with men and women both singly and in groups but none have had any real element of bdsm play. I think I'm now ready to take some steps in the direction of seeing what it's like. Would enjoy a little chat, women, men, couples about it. Not really sure of my role, I like to switch and see what both are like but I definitely like to be a sub for a m/f couple sometime.
 
hey hey hey!

hello everybuddy!

I am ellie, I have been on this site for a little over 18 months, and discovered a love of writing. Recently I messed up my original account badly and the lovely Laurel moved all my stories to this account (hence my 2012 tag)

I love the way I can see my growth as a writer from the earlier half arsed efforts until now. If I didn't have to work for a living I would write or draw all day every day, yes I have tried music and dramatic arts but I just do not have the stage presence unless someone is wielding a whip.

I am reasonably young I expect to most lot of lit users (28) but I have experience of 24/7 M/s relationships and know that while not everything can work out as planned being true to who you are matters and trust is the most important thing in any relationship.

"To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved." George MacDonald

But we hope for both trust and love.

~ellie
 
Last edited:
New to.. Everything!

Hi everyone! Have just signed up after discovering I might be into the "darker" side of life :)

Looking for new people to chat to, new experiences to discover.

Be gentle with me! Or rather actually, don't ;-).
 
Hey y'all!

I'm Primrose (though that was taken here, and Lit cut off the e at the end of my username), and I'm sort of new to the scene. I was in a D/s relationship about 5 years ago, and while it was mindblowingly amazing, it quickly became really abusive - physically, emotionally, and sexually. For the past year or so, I've been fantasizing on how to bring up this to my husband (we got married back in June), and just a few nights ago, we started talking about it, and he seems more into being my Dom than I was about being his sub. I'm really excited about going on this journey with him (even though he's always freaking deployed somewhere), and I'm sure I'm going to have a LOT of questions as I brush up on my knowledge and try to reframe a lot of my former experience with my ex. I was on another website, but they seemed sort of unwelcoming and very arrogant, which isn't really something that I want or need at this point in my transition from vanilla to BDSM, so now I'm here!

-Prim
 
Hi, joined just recently..but I would love to chat about BDSM...I am a submissive...total submissive i can not switch at all...but want to know more and more...

Leanne :)
 
Hello Mates..
I'm new to all this, so please forgive...
I'd like to explore being a sub & being devoted to just 1 man.
Milwaukee area.

^v^
 
Hi all.

Been reading on lit for years but didn't notice the forums until today. Bad on me.

I'm not really sure who or what I am. Nobody would ever call me submissive yet I don't always feel dominant either. I think I still need to find the right man to bring out everything that is me.

I'm looking forward to exploring and seeing where things go.
 
Hello All!

I have been using Lit stories for ever... best source for stories online. Long time lurker, finally posting...

M/23, Canada, submissive, bicurious.
Had a previous girlfriend that I explored bdsm with, and totally miss that. Always used to talk about different fantasies, and now I don't get to talk about them anymore. So I'm gonna spill my guts on here! Suckers...

Anyways pretty open to exploring. See ya around.
 
Hello

I have been reading Lit for a long time. I met my former Master here, after some healing of my heart I thought I would come back:)
 
New to Lit.

Hello, I'm Hunter. I am over 21 but under 40, I have been Lit. reader for years. I am not exactly new to this but I am always willing to learn I feel that's how you grow and a good Dom. must always grow and change with the times. If anyone wants to give me feed back or just say hi and talk leave me a PM.
 
Hi!

Not really new, just been lurking since oh, about 2006. So here's the short version.

I am 44, submissive, happily married for almost 20 years now to my dear Dominant husband (henceforth ddh) and I am a mother of two children who are now in college. Yippee!

Empty nest, shwempty nest. This is permission to be kinky and know that we will not disturb teenagers. Woot!! It also means that I've obtained more time to myself and need no longer fear that someone might see what I'm doing over my shoulder. (Hate to scar the kids for life with the reality that their mom and dad still fuck!!)

Ahem... I am also a lawyer, and a professor. I still live somewhere in sunny, but freezing South Dakota. Freezing in part because I'm a liberal in a deeply red state. We're not talking pink hand spanked ass here. We're talking red, like caned ass red, okay?

I see some people I remember, and some I don't... but it's good, so good to be back.
 
-________-

Much like "Introducing myself to the class", I've NEVER enjoyed having to post anything I can think of for chatters to know about me. But, alas', seems there is no choice... something must be said in this tiny foreboding box of text-itude.

Name: Drew Ellis (yes that is my name... cyber people don't scare me and I believe in being honest in all areas of my life)

Age: 24 (by earth years :p)

Sex: oh GOD yes please :)

Purpose Here: My ex CurvAppeal, got me into BDSM (which I'm still new to) and showed me this site lol after months of begging I finally joined and here I am... I figure if I am to go down the rabbit hole, a guide might shurely be needed so I'm on a mission to find a few Cheshire's, Mad Hatter's, Smoking Caterpillar's and Nutty Rabbits to guide me :p It's really disconcerting how natural being "Dom" is for me so I tried to deny it, but maybe this site will help me instead.

Any other forms of info: I'm a Ninja :)
 
Much like "Introducing myself to the class", I've NEVER enjoyed having to post anything I can think of for chatters to know about me. But, alas', seems there is no choice... something must be said in this tiny foreboding box of text-itude.

Name: Drew Ellis (yes that is my name... cyber people don't scare me and I believe in being honest in all areas of my life)

Age: 24 (by earth years :p)

Sex: oh GOD yes please :)

Purpose Here: My ex CurvAppeal, got me into BDSM (which I'm still new to) and showed me this site lol after months of begging I finally joined and here I am... I figure if I am to go down the rabbit hole, a guide might shurely be needed so I'm on a mission to find a few Cheshire's, Mad Hatter's, Smoking Caterpillar's and Nutty Rabbits to guide me :p It's really disconcerting how natural being "Dom" is for me so I tried to deny it, but maybe this site will help me instead.

Any other forms of info: I'm a Ninja :)

welcome sweetie, i hope you discover that being a dom isn't something to deny or be scared of. =) you're great and i love ya!!:heart:
 
Hello!

I'm not new to lit but am new to the forums. (Honestly, I didn't even notice or pay attention until I was bored and decided to snoop around.) Some pretty interesting threads on here, so I decided to make a profile just in case.

About my preferences: I'm a submissive, into degradation, bondage, spanking, light whipping, vanilla is fine sometimes too. I guess I can be a switch just fine normally, but lately have not felt like it.

Anyway, I'll be around. :kiss:
 
I am one of these "New Faces"

So, hello :)

Obviously, I am new to these forums. However, I've been reading Literotica stories for far longer than is permissible, considering my age (I hope that the statute of limitations on lying to a hyperlink has expired). Mostly stuff of the non-consent/reluctance or BDSM variety.

I've been interested in BDSM, in theory, for the last seven years or so, although I have never officially partaken in any form of D/s or SM. Occasionally, I’ve been able to convince someone to tie me up or play a bit “rough”, so to speak, but never on a regular basis (much to my chagrin).

Deep down, I have this intense desire to be dominated by a man sexually, while maintaining my independence outside of the bedroom. Unfortunately, to date, I have consistently found myself submitting completely to someone and then realizing that he has managed to strategize “fingers” (or hands, or fists, etc.) into all of my proverbial pies. I’m here to learn how/if I can avoid that, and how to manage my expectations.

On a more casual note, I am a 27-year-old Ph.D. student in Linguistics. I am a button-pusher and very contrary by nature, but I like to be sweet. I promise that I will behave in your forums at least 80% of the time; when I don’t behave, there is a strong possibility that my jokes will be funny to at least 64% of your readers.
 
I didn't know this thread existed.
I'd have posted sooner.

My name is Numerical_Value, just a name I've used for other thing before.
I am twenty-one years old, a little younger than the general community here, I feel.
From the United States, Nebraska to be exact.
I work two jobs so this is a good place to relax and talk to people.
I'd like to RP with some people around here and get to know the community a little better.

Thanks,
N_V
:rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top