One more time, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an... eye opening pic! Certainly has set my pleasure threshold up.

I wasn't a part of your old thread aside from maybe the isolated "fuck your hot" posts. I can't say I'll be a regular contributing member of this thread either, but fuck you're hot.

Once upon a time there was a picture thread. It got big, it got messy, it got out of control. Or maybe it was I that got a bit out of control. Perhaps a bit more control shall be maintained this time around. Or perhaps not. Either way I suppose it's better than mucking up all the other threads with my pictures, so here we go again.

A bit of the old? A bit of the new? Lets just take it slow and see what comes up shall we?

attachment.php

The Uber vixen returns!!! So very happy to see you have a new thread. I (and I am sure many others) have missed your presence on the threads.

Very pretty and very sexy lingerie - somebody has done some shopping. Your photographic skills have not suffered during your absence.

Again, welcome back Dave :kiss::heart::kiss:

I wasn't a part of your old thread aside from maybe the isolated "fuck your hot" posts. I can't say I'll be a regular contributing member of this thread either, but fuck you're hot.

I've always followed your threads, but don't think I've ever posted in them. I love your rants, but thought it best to avoid them. That said. Fuck you're hot!

What an... eye opening pic! Certainly has set my pleasure threshold up.

And up we go. Does up have an upper limit?

Good to see you back!

It's good to be back. I'll admit I've been to visit your thread a time or two though I think I've neglected to post so far.

Yes. Need. That describes it nicely.

Perhaps you should drop that towel and slide over a bit then.

The Uber vixen returns!!! So very happy to see you have a new thread. I (and I am sure many others) have missed your presence on the threads.

Very pretty and very sexy lingerie - somebody has done some shopping. Your photographic skills have not suffered during your absence.

Again, welcome back Dave :kiss::heart::kiss:

Thank you sweetie. What can I say, my mind is strong but my will is weak. Once the idea was there, there was just no denying it. It's good to be back. :kiss:

I've always followed your threads, but don't think I've ever posted in them. I love your rants, but thought it best to avoid them. That said. Fuck you're hot!

yeah, I have my moments I guess.

In spite of not being all that dependent of contributing members, or regularly updated, and long gaps between pic postings, it's nice to know it's being followed.

Once upon a time there was a picture thread. It got big, it got messy, it got out of control. Or maybe it was I that got a bit out of control. Perhaps a bit more control shall be maintained this time around. Or perhaps not. Either way I suppose it's better than mucking up all the other threads with my pictures, so here we go again.

A bit of the old? A bit of the new? Lets just take it slow and see what comes up shall we?

attachment.php
There's a lot to be said for messy and out of control.... ;)

Love the corset pic!

Thanks! I love my corsets.

so glad you're back isseii!!!
:rose:

Thank you, it's good to be back.

yeah, I have my moments I guess.

In spite of not being all that dependent of contributing members, or regularly updated, and long gaps between pic postings, it's nice to know it's being followed.

You're you, and unlike a lot of people on Lit you come off as being very real. Since you don't update regularly it's obviously not something that one hangs over with baited breath, but it's always worth stopping by whether it be for a dose of pure sexy or for a dose of reality.

There's a lot to be said for messy and out of control.... ;)

So very true, but even I'm afraid of what's lurking back in that thread. We are still talking about the thread right? We aren't are we? ;)

Thank you all for the warm welcome back and tingly thoughts.

One more for the night?

attachment.php

Last edited:
So delicious and inviting....

one more for the night was an awesome idea:kiss:

Thank you all for the warm welcome back and tingly thoughts.

One more for the night?

attachment.php

I know what will be running though my mind all night long - fantastic photograph of a lovely woman!!! Dave :kiss::heart::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back