fisting

seXieleXie

trouble
Joined
Nov 14, 2001
Posts
8,509
taking a topic from the "mother thread" and expanding on it, here are two articles from bondage.com about fisting.

BDSM and fisting do not automatically go together but in the mind of some, BDSM and fisting make perfect bedfellows. Why? The idea, and reality of taking a hand or a fist into the vaginal or anal cavities is powerfully suggestive of sadism for the fister, and provokes powerful images of masochistic surrender for the fistee (and for those whose whistle it toots, tis a good thing). People indulge in fisting for a variety of reasons, and for the Dominant partner, the intimacy of invading their submissive partners body so completely generates powerful feelings of total control, and domination. For a submissive partner the feeling of having ones body invaded so completely, so intimately is powerfully suggestive of complete and total submission, surrender, and provokes powerful images of helplessness that for many is a desired and needed component of D/s interaction. Why is fisting seen as an act of dominance for people who relate to each other in a power exchange relationship? It is simply an overwhelming act of penetration and possession of the submissive. For one to submit to such a process the trust must be real and complete for the experience to be a pleasant and successful one.

Fisting is one of the most extreme forms of play that BDSM’ers indulge in. The fantasy of fisting usually involves injurious brutality, helplessness as the fistee is filled to overwhelming and painful proportions. The reality of fisting is that it must be done in a slow, relaxed and progressive process to be safe, pleasant, and to allow your partner to feel it is something they want to revisit with you at some point in your future.

Success is not guaranteed. Fisting is one of those things that you can think you want, but then when it becomes your reality it can be frightening, or scary. The Dominant needs to be aware that the submissive’s emotions, and mental fortitude can change at any point through out the process of working the fist into the anal or vaginal canal because the sensations are intense and can be frightening when feeling them for the first time. If he or she becomes frightened be prepared to abort the process and try it again at another time if it is desired. Also keep in mind that the larger the hand is, the longer it will take to get it into the canal of choice, aka... pussy or ass. For fisting to be successful, especially the first few times the submissive experiences it, she must feel relaxed. If she begins to feel frightened (and it happens believe me) be prepared to stop. Extreme apprehension can prevent the submissive from relaxing enough to allow the muscles of the perineum to relax and expand enough to accommodate an entire hand... fist style. Be prepared to set aside a couple of hours for this activity. For most the goal of fisting is to induce your partners body to relax and willingly accept and accommodate your fist through arousal, more so than through active stretching, or forcing the fist inside, and forcing is not a healthy way to do it as this can cause serious injury from tears and trauma to the tissues involved. Coaxing the human body to behave as you want it to takes time, it is a process that if given the appropriate amount of time can be exceedingly physically, mentally, and emotionally fulfilling.

Elasticity of the muscles of the perineum increases with sexual arousal. It will be beneficial to you to get your submissive aroused and keep them in a highly aroused state as you go through the process of fisting. Talk to him or her, ask them what they need, want, or desire. If your partner responds positively to the feel of your fingers or tongue against her clit then manipulate her clitoris, remembering that the more she is aroused the greater your chances of making this a positive experience for both of you. If your submissive partner is a male and responds positively to the stroking of his balls or cock through out the process.... stroke it baby! Or at least allow him to. Remember that in a highly aroused state the mind interprets sensations differently. Most people are able to find pleasure in things which would be other wise too painful to enjoy while sexually aroused. Remember, the primary source for what feels good to have manipulated and what you should leave alone is the person whom is working on taking the hand. Some find clitoral stimulation to be too much, too distracting or even annoying during the process of vaginal fisting, while others couldn’t get through the process without it. Remember that while fisting your partner is already feeling potentially overwhelming sensations, try and provide them with just the right combination of "periphery" sensation as to make the fisting process as successfully pleasurable as possible.

One of the essential factors to facilitate a successful fisting scene is communication. Never underestimate the importance of being attentive and caring at all times during a scene. And in the intense kind of scene that a fisting scene can be being alert to your submissive is imperative. In my experience as a submissive woman it promotes my trust and my feeling of security when I know that my Master is not only inflicting upon my more than willing flesh his various methods of torments and tortures, but to know that he has an attentive eye on me and that he is going to do everything within his power to keep me safe during a scene allows me to relax and float off into the head space which he is trying to create for me. I have a sense of being truly able to depend on him to be not only my tormentor, but also my protector... no matter the situation. Never under estimate the value of security which being a caring and safe dominant will provide for your submissive... and never underestimate how far it will allow him or her to go for you.

A word on lubricants and gloves. Water based lubricants are always going to be the best and safest lubricant to use. KY jelly should never be used as it dries out quickly and once dry can take on tacky, sticky qualities that can be harmful. The store at Bondage.com has available a wide variety of lubricants which are widely used to keep things slick. Oil based lubricants should never be used and particularly in the vaginal cavity. There are many possible choices to use for your lubrication needs so shop around and find one that suits you. If you are planning to use latex gloves it is even more important that you do not use an oil-based lubricant as this breaks down the latex and will cause the loss of integrity of the latex barrier. Also, be sure to check with your partner concerning an allergy to latex. Latex gloves are well and good until your partner breaks out in hives or worse from the use of them. Nitrile gloves are latex free, and are a suitable substitution for latex gloves. Both Latex and Nitrile gloves can be bought over the counter at your local pharmacy.

The position you choose for vaginal fisting should be one which will allow comfort for both fister and fistee and promote body alignment so that you are able to progress into the vaginal cavity at the right angel. Keep the lube nearby because you are going to be using alot of it. "Too much is almost enough". You cannot make it too slick. Grooming of your fingernails is important as sharp jagged or torn nails can tear the delicate lining of the vaginal walls. Use of gloves in conjunction with the lubricant (water based) sometimes makes insertion of the fist into the vagina easier.

Vaginal fisting starts with insertion of one to two fingers into the vagina, and moved in and out. As the vagina becomes wetter and loser she will be able to take more fingers until the four fingers are involved. Following is a description of folding the fingers in ‘Screw the Roses, send me the Thorns... The Romance and Sexual Sorcery of Sadomasochism’,

"Bring the middle two fingers together, the first and little finger on top of them and he thumb in the middle. After the entire hand has been inserted into the vagina above the pubic bond, just fold in your thumb, relax your hand and it will naturally form a fist".

I have also heard this formation of the fingers referred to as a "ducks bill". Once you make it past the knuckles, also referred to as "the ring of fire" because of the intense burning the width at the knuckles causes when the tissues begin to stretch, you have made it past the last major obstacle. Past this point there should not be any sharp pain. If she is uncomfortable try slightly rotating the hand in an attempt to relieve any discomfort she may feel. Once in the fingers will fold down over the thumb making the fist ... and the next thing you know the mouth of her pussy will be gripping your wrist. The pressure she will feel is intense, and may be overwhelming, and even frightening. If she is ready for you to pull it out do so, and talk to her, talk her through it because it has to come out slowly. If she can get past this point without wanting you to remove the hand and can relax the pressure quickly turns to pleasure. It is a feeling of being intensely full. The fist may need to simply remain still until she is used to the feeling of being completely filled, and the burning sensations subside. When she is ready you may begin to move very slowly, very gently and experiment with what she finds most pleasurable. You may want to add a vibrator to her clitoris, or gentle touching and stroking... or give her the vibrator and let her use it, as it feels best. Whatever you do, talk to her. If you are in a position where you can hold her do so. If you have a mirror handy you might consider letting her see what her pussy looks like ones your hand has disappeared inside her. Some women love being tied down and feeling even more helpless throughout the process... if your slut is a bondage slut... tie her tight and watch as she writhes in your ropes... and feel it as her pussy clutches your fist within its depths.

For those women who are responsive to the stimulation of the G-spot movement of the fist gently, and slowly in a twisting kind of motion can be enough to set her off. This involves rotating the fist in a circular motion so that the bulk of the fist slightly rotates. Some like the sensation of the fist shimmying. In this the fist does not move... just vibrates. Eventually, when and if she is ready for it you can make fucking motions with the fist and move it back and forth within the vagina in small degrees.

Anal fisting is widely practiced in the homosexual community and has such names accredited to it as ‘handballing’, and ‘punch fucking’. In the BDSM community not only gay partners may choose to participate in the activity of anal fisting. Male submissives of female dominants are oft times the lucky recipients of their Mistress’ fist. Some male dominants find the idea and act working their fist into their female submissives asshole just as pleasurable or possibly more so than working it into her vagina.

Preparation for an anal fisting is different from that of vaginal fisting. It is very unlikely that you will be able to work your fist into the anus in a few hours. Training the anus to stretch enough to accommodate something as large as a human hand can take months of faithful conditioning starting with smaller and graduating to bigger toys. Also, keeping in mind that the function of the rectum and anus is that of waste disposal there is almost always stool, or feces present. For this reason most Dominants (although not all) prefer that the submissive cleanse themselves with a clear water enema to evacuate the cavity of stool prior to the attempted insertion of their hand. As with vaginal fisting, you cannot have enough lube. One thing that is different for anal fisting from vaginal fisting is that some advocate the use of oil based lubricants when indulging in anal play. However if you use latex gloves you must NEVER use an oil-based lubricant of any kind. There are a wide variety of lubricants, none oil based to choose from. Lisa, a Domme who is in a long term relationship with her male submissive told me to be sure and mention that often times oil based lubricants leave the anus and rectum more sore than do the water based lubricants. Just like with vaginal fisting the cleanliness of the hand and grooming of the fingernails plays an important role in the safety of the submissive. Be sure your hands are clean and your fingernails are short without sharp edges. Some Domme’s maintain long fingernails and have no intention of cutting them for playtime, and if this is the case perhaps gloves will be a must in keeping the safety and integrity of the mucosal lining of the rectal cavity intact.

Male receivers of the hand in their rectum benefit from the stimulation of the prostate gland that can cause the arousal factor to be highly intensified for them. Stimulation of the prostate gland can cause intense orgasms for the male submissive. For the female submissive the pleasure comes from the bulging fullness they experience when their rectum is full, and both male and female anal fistee’s report overwhelming, mind blowing and earth shattering orgasms as a result of the fisting experience.

Dominants and submissives report the experience of fisting to be one of intense intimacy for them. One Dominant described it like this "It was like her body opened up and invited me into the depths of her. It was as intimate for me as it was arousing. I had never heard those sounds come from her and to me in her bitter sweet ecstasy and suffering, she was beautiful". The orgasms are incredibly powerful, and one submissive told me it was almost like experiencing them from far away in a place where they consume you.

The most important elements to creating the fisting scene so that it goes well, and everyone gets something positive out of it is communication please never underestimate the power of communication in enhancing BDSM relationships and promoting safety.
 
It’s too bad fisting is called, well, fisting. The word conjures up rough sex, featured a balled fist jammed up a cunt or asshole fighter-style. In reality, fisting is (usually) a very slow, sensual process. Instead of feelings of violence, the fistee often experiences sensations that hover between the extremely erotic and the almost spiritual. Fisting joins the two partners in a way above and beyond ordinary penetration - the fister enters and fills the fistee in an amazing capacity, one that requires a bond of trust and a good deal of patient mindfulness. Think of fisting as the ultimate slow build-up and you’ll be on the right path. This article will help you understand this sensual side to fisting so you too can learn to give your partner this incredible sensation.

Vaginal vs. anal fisting

Most of the techniques I will discuss below are relevant to both anal and vaginal fisting. Both types should be approached slowly and sensually. Vaginal fisting is often considered the easier of the two, since you are not fighting with the anal sphincter. Anal fisting is probably practiced more widely, but that’s just a guess on my part. Anal fisting has additional safety precautions, since tearing or injuring the rectum can result in some serious problems (not that you should run roughshod over the vaginal walls either).

Safety first

Porn movies be damned, women with two-inch-long acrylic nails don’t usually slide them easily in and out of a cunt or asshole. Cut your nails! In fact, cut, file, and carefully check your nails for rough spots. Your partner will greatly appreciate your diligence.

I highly, highly recommend wearing a latex glove (or even two) for fisting, both vaginal and anal. I think it’s a must for anal fisting, to minimize the danger of infection inside the rectum from any bacteria on your hand, as well as to keep your hand clean. Fluid-bonded partners may choose to perform vaginal fisting without a glove, but in my experience, the glove helps your hand slide better and reduces the danger of a fingernail tearing the vaginal wall. Fisting with a latex glove can be considered safe sex, since no body fluids are exchanged.

However, if you are fisting anally, be very careful to keep your fisting hand out of the vagina afterwards (take off the latex glove and use a new one) to avoid spreading bacteria from the anus to the vagina.

Setting the mood

Enough with the clinical safety tips; let’s get in the mood! Because successful fisting depends quite a bit on the fistee being able to relax, you should try to make the surroundings as comfortable and erotic as possible. I don’t recommend being in public for the first time fisting; the pressure and/or embarrassment can be too much. Instead, try your favorite place to make love. Put on special sheets, light candles, play some nice music, or whatever else signals "romance" to your lover. Plan ahead - make sure you have plenty of time with no interruptions. I recommend discussing the fisting plans with your lover beforehand - with no pressure.

Erotic advances

Once you and your partner are settled into your special space, begin the slow erotic buildup. From the beginning, you should be thinking "slow and sensual," as opposed to "passionate and quick." The goal is to bring your partner to dizzying heights of arousal - but by diligent, sensual erotic touch as opposed to seizing and ravishing him or her (there will plenty of time for that afterwards!). Start with light, gentle kisses and touches. Lots of stroking and all-over body contact can help your partner relax into your embrace. Don’t just start attacking the vagina or anus; let your touches show that you care about your partner as a whole person.

Gradually work your way to the chosen orifice, letting your touches build. Work for a while on the outside of the anus or vagina, massaging, stroking, licking - whatever works best for your partner. You’re giving them a chance to feel the erotic potential of the area without the pressure of penetration.

Going in

Once your partner has been built up to a high point of arousal, you can reach for the lube. Throughout your fisting experience, you will need lube, lube, and more lube. I cannot emphasize this point enough! Some folk’s think that if a woman is aroused enough, her vagina will be wet enough to insert anything. Sorry, it ain’t so. Natural juices are no match for synthetic lube when it comes to playing with large, inserted objects. Use lots of lube throughout fisting; when in doubt, use more.

Start by sliding one finger inside (sources vary as to the best finger; I usually use the index). At this point, make sure to continue your massaging of the outer area. Wait a while before inserting another finger - you want to get your partner comfortable with penetration before you stick everything in. Once you’re sure your partner is enjoying the penetration, you can add one finger at a time. If possible, make your partner beg for the next finger. It can also be a good idea to have the partner reach up with his or her pelvis or ass and to push onto your finger - this way they can control the rate of insertion.

Here’s where the biggest myth about fisting comes into play. You *do not* just ball up your fist and push it in. Instead, you will carefully, slowly, push in your hand bit by bit while it is shaped something like a duck, with your fingers gathered and pointed forward. Try to continue giving your partner other erotic stimulation as you do so. And be very patient - this insertion is a matter of fractions of an inch at a time, then stopping for a while, and then continuing. If you meet heavy resistance from the orifice, don’t just push through; stop and wait a bit for your partner to relax. Check in with your partner often to see how she or he is doing. If you’ve done your erotic buildup correctly, he or she should still be highly aroused and enjoying what you are doing.

If things go well, eventually you will have your hand in up to the knuckles. This is the hard part. Go very slowly at this point, carefully finding the best angle to go in and waiting for your partner to fully relax. Some people twist a bit at this point, while others prefer to go straight in. Let your partner guide your actions here. If you can’t go any further no matter what, then there’s no shame in stopping. You can always try again another night.

Once you have moved past the knuckles, you can gently and slowly insert the rest of the hand. This is the point where you may choose to ball up your fingers. Again, keep an open line of communication with your partner to find out what feels good to him or her. Many people simply enjoy the sensation of being filled; others like actual in-and-out motion. Don’t move your hand too fast, however, so as not to tear the vaginal or rectal wall. This goes for removing your hand as well.

Once the fisting is over, you and your partner may feel like doing more erotic play, or that may be it for the night. Respect your partner’s wishes, and pamper him or her as much as possible, showing your love and caring. Mutual baths, massage and cuddling are always a great finale.
 
bits 'n pieces from the big momma thread

about fisting...

go slow. use lube. TRIM AND FILE YOUR NAILS. i don't mean a little bit either, i mean until there is hardly any white left and you can barely feel it on your wrist or some other sensative skin. i advocate using latex gloves, but that's personal preference.

you can lock up while being fisted. if that happens, no matter how scary it is DO NOT HAVE THE PERSON PULL OUT RIGHT AWAY. go slow. relax. more lube. remove the hand very very gradually. the tissue of your vagina is delicate and can bruise and tear easily.


The only thing I could add is that at different times in my Honey's cycle fisting goes beyond that good pain place and hurts. So you may do it and enjoy it one time and not be pleased with the experience the next. We have a saying at our house we will try anything three times. The first time might be emotionally awkward, the second time may be a physical thing and by the time you have done it three times you have learned from what you didn't like and have either perfected the technique or decided you do not want to incorporate it into your play.

There have been times we have had some extreemly slight bleeding. Nothing that would be cause for alarm. I am interested in knowing how to treat problems that could arise and long term consequences of fisting. Thus far we have had no serious situations. I have engageed in this type of play upon occasion for well over fifteen years. I have had a cyctocele (bladder) repaired but I am not sure it was caused by fisting.

Having been on both sides I can also add that as the giving partner it is sometimes easy to get caught up in the moment and not be as tuned in to your partner as one should be. While it is the receiving partners job to communicate it is also the giving partners job to realize the power behind a thrust. I have been known to beg for more-harder-faster and thankfully my partner knew I was maxed out.
 
This was some good reading.
This has always fasinated me.It's a mental thing though.I used to read about it and look at pictures.
Good thread seXieleXie,i liked it.
 
i don't even know where to start. this topic has become a two headed monster in my mind. i've been fisted twice in my life, once was almost exactly as described above... slow, gentle, loving not to mention by a woman with very small hands!
the second was against my will and was *not* any of those things, it was the worst thing i've ever been through.
i've done the therepy, and groups... they've done all they can. anyway the point is, i'm in a pretty okay place with sex and men most of the time now, what i'm worried about is exploring this after, without triggering a flashback or anxiety.
there are some things i can do, make sure the room is brightly lit and make sure he never stops talking to me... are there any other suggestions?
i guess the main reason this is so important to me, is that i have healed a lot, and i want to make a new, happy memory with this and not always have that one experiance come to mind when i hear the term fisting.
he's taken enough of my life... i'm not giving him the rest!
 
*giggle* can we keep that to the kitty thread Panther? we already hijacked someone's thread in how-to lol.
yes it's me :eek:
 
Mskittykatt, I am sorry you had such a troublng experience and applaude you for wanting to climb back on the proverbial horse.

After trauma it is very difficult for some women not to have the flashbacks because the mind and muscles remember even when a person is actively trying to block the experience out.

Having trust in your partner and using the techniques you are using could help. Be patient with yourself and just keep giving it a try if it isn't too difficult for you.

Emotional scars are very very real. You may be fine during one experience and fall apart during another, then the one you thought you had mastered may come back and bite you in the butt. Respect and trust is a must.

For people who have difficulty with orgasm one technique used by therapist is to have lots of foreplay and no penetration. When you are comfortable with this start with helping your partner insert a finger or two. Keep your hand there to help maintain control in your mind. Go to something else and come back to insertion. Maybe this time, use a toy, but keep you hand on your partners. When you are ready for more, let him know. If you need to back off, don't force yourself. Be good to yourself.

You may want to try it after you have had sex and you are good and wet. You may use guided imagery where you relax and imagine your vagina being open, loose and hungry. See your partner inside of you and think about how good it will feel. You have a pleasant point of reference also so this puts you ahead of the game.

Most of all go slow and respect your feelings. Don't rush into it. Make sure you are with someone you can trust to stop when you say to stop.

I wish you all the best with this.
 
HotXBunz said:
Most of all go slow and respect your feelings. Don't rush into it. Make sure you are with someone you can trust to stop when you say to stop.
I wish you all the best with this.
thank you so much! the trust is strong. he has seen me through flashbacks triggered by other things, it's just that i was fisted both vaginally and analy against my will, and this is, i guess the final thing for me, that i want to go through to heal.
that will be some time coming i'm afraid, i can feel it again now, not as strongly but enough that i need to back away from this specific thread for awhile, i'm sorry and thanks
 
Vaginas, like penises, come in different sizes. I don't think it's for every woman. If she's given birth it helps.
 
Good post, lots of good info. Thanks much!!

I'd love to try fisting, vaginally, as the recipient, but it might not be possible for me. I haven't had a child, and I'm a pretty petite lady...5' 3" or so and about 106#, give or take a little. The most I've ever been able to get in is 4 of my OWN fingers, and as you can imagine, I have pretty little hands. I would have tried it with my ex, but we never got around to it, and I haven't since met someone I would trust enough to try it with.

Mskitty, I had a similar experience with anal, and from what I can tell you, the only thing that will really heal you is time and the right, patient partner. Go slow, and make sure you communicate your fears and your reasons for them (which it sounds like you have). I do applaud you for wanting to try again, it's a scary thing to "reframe" something that has traumatized you. Best of luck!!
 
square peg and round hole

as above be gentle and slow and realize that a lot of good can come from leaving the last few inches outside... I have XL hands and can easily fit three fingers in, and usually work my four fingers w/o thumb right up to the last knuckle, but the thumb just ain't gonna make it.

Rather than force it, I can get quite a positive reaction by just slowly "scewing" my lube covered hand in and out, while gently pumping it.

Amazing results. Try it with someone you trust
 
Whats the pleasure of fisting?

I mean do you have an orgasm?

Just fullness,etc?
 
lovetoread said:
Whats the pleasure of fisting?

I mean do you have an orgasm?

Just fullness,etc?


Well, with the one woman I was able to fully fist, she had an orgasm just with me getting my fist fully inside her. Then she had one like every few minutes. She actually made me take it out because the orgasms were getting too intense. That was after about 5 O's.

I've come very close to fisting two other women (all 4 fingers and part of thumb). They both were having orgasms before I got there. We eventually stopped because it was apparent that I just wasn't going to fit my fist inside. In one instance, fisting was not the objective from the start, we just kinda went there. :)

PBW
 
Fisting has been on my bean extra much lately.

I read a Pat Califa essay about her fisting a guy, with commentary on his "soft, sucking gut" around her forearm, and his splayed, trusting openness. Sometimes the homos are so bold it blows my fuse. I can't picture me having the cojones to do that to someone in the ass, much less have it done to me. But I really want to vagina fist a lover. It just seems heavy as hell.
 
I have done this twice before,but with a woman.My man and I have talked about this and I cant wait I had such orgasams
...lillum
 
lovetoread said:
Whats the pleasure of fisting?

I mean do you have an orgasm?

Just fullness,etc?

Well I don't if I am doing the fisting, but she does, just about continuously
 
wow....this is something that has always interested me. It is always portrayed as dirty and vile...something done only by extreme perverts. Nice to see it brought into a kinder light.


I dont think I am up for trying it...but the info was great.
 
I have done it many times but never in a D/S or BDSM context. I think the orgasms produced from it are about the most intense I have ever had. One thing that wasn't mentioned was something I particularly like but I don't know if anyone else has done this: When your partner's hand is in there in a sort of duckbill position they can use their fingers to stimulate your cervix. Some women find this horribly painful but for women who are into it it is incredible!!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone else have any experience with deep cervix play while fisting?
 
lovetoread said:
Whats the pleasure of fisting?

I mean do you have an orgasm?

Just fullness,etc?


As has been said already ... by jingo do you! :p

Fisting has become a treat for me.
It took quite a few attempts to take the whole fist - it is almost 11 inches round - but with time and patience and tons of lube, and bucketsful of trust, we got there.

I find the orgasm's are soooo intense I can't find the words to do them justice.

One thing that R does is play with the G-spot once the thumb is in there.
 
Fisting has always fascinated me
I have observed it being done by one woman to another while in a 3-partner encounter, and done it once with a sub friend.
Both experiences have been great for everyone involved, following the rules of communication, care, and LUBE
An excellent book I didn't see here that might've been reccomended in the other fisting thread that's mentioned here is "A Hand in the Bush" by Deborah Addington. It foucses on vaginal fisting & gives some great resources for learning more about anal fisting.

A note about nails......I maintain somewhat long & very pointed nails on my right hand to play guitar. I use my left hand for most penetrations, but when I got interested in fisting I looked in to what to do about long nails. The reccomendation was to take cotton balls & place them in the finger tips of a latex glove before putting your hand in it, and then to add a second glove on top to cushion your nails. Something for the ladies who dont' want to wreck their manicures :D
 
re. fisting

that's a good essay. The slow mindfulness of the process - extremely erotic.
 
Another advantage...

I completely agree with the posts above about the incredible orgasms. I have had six children, all vaginally, all "naturally"- no tearing and no stitching. So, needless to say, I am very stretchy and so fisting may be a little easier for me to accommodate, and as it takes quite a bit for me to get that full and wonderful feeling...sends me into subspace.

-justina
 
What About...

Self-Fisting...?

Anyone have experience with self-fisting? Any tips?

--Orson
 
Re: What About...

ullr said:
Self-Fisting...?

Anyone have experience with self-fisting? Any tips?

--Orson


I've seen a woman do it.. and plus seen tons of pictures of it... I've also been on the other side of the phone during phonesex when a woman did it to herself. ;)

Pretty cool :)

PBW
 
Back
Top