Best ass

fntccouple

Really Experienced
So I've been looking and it's open to debate...which lovely lady has the best ass on lit?

I have the best ass on lit by far... but I'm a guy so I guess I don't count

I'll take your word for it....although I'd put a damn good fight up for that honor

Not like this one, right?
220px-Burrito_de_p%C3%A1ramo_(P%C3%A1ramo_baby_donkey).jpg

Though I think you do have to admit that is a very sweet lookin ass.

There are a lot of gorgeous Asses on lit and it is almost tooo hard (it is hard ;)) to pick. But I will vote naughtylittlemaria.

There are a lot of gorgeous Asses on lit and it is almost tooo hard (it is hard ;)) to pick. But I will vote naughtylittlemaria.

I agree that there are so many sexy ladies with spectacular behinds. My favourite tushy is Lucy's (Proudspouse's wife)

I hate to be a thread killer, but, I don't think this topic is really appropriate for Lit. I know it might be with good intention :rolleyes: , however, Lit Ampics is NOT a competition. It's about confidence boosting, fun, exhibitionism, and yes, some very spank worthy pictures.
But please don't refer to the "best ass" Even if you might respond with "Anyone can have the best ass- fat, lumpy, saggy, or tight, etc."...it still doesn't matter. Like I said, this is not about competing.

I hate to be a thread killer, but, I don't think this topic is really appropriate for Lit. I know it might be with good intention :rolleyes: , however, Lit Ampics is NOT a competition. It's about confidence boosting, fun, exhibitionism, and yes, some very spank worthy pictures.
But please don't refer to the "best ass" Even if you might respond with "Anyone can have the best ass- fat, lumpy, saggy, or tight, etc."...it still doesn't matter. Like I said, this is not about competing.

I agree, it's all about taste :D. Variety is the spice of life ;).

No competition just honest opinion and fun..lighten up...

Maria Maria.....fantastic

Back