My Husband Wants Me To Be Someones Naked Calender Girl

panty_baby_x

Virgin
Hello

I am a very shy girl and my hubby has this crazy idea that in order for me to be less shy.... I will model nude or party nude and be someones calender girl... (I will be hung in their office, home, etc)

Can u believe it... How can I go through with this..
Pls write me to and tell me what you think I shouold do... Do y9ou think it will help me. to be exposed like that....???

I am 23 , shy, very slim, pretty, blond .. stand 5.3" and weigh about 103 lbs.... 34b top and cute my hubby tellls me... I have never been seen naked before by ony one else... i'M GOING ALONG WITH THIS AS MUCH AS IT EMBARRASSES ME, BECAUSE MAYBE HE IS RIGHT.. mAYbE BY HAVING A GUY PROUDLY HANG MY CALENDER, MAYBE i WILL BREAK OUT OF MY SHELL. WHO KNOWS...

Any way. I would be glad to here from you.
[personal info prohibited per our forum guidelines]

saw yr pics

Hello, i looked at yr pics on My space and i would be honored to have yr pics on a calender in my office. I think you are beutiful and sexy. so if you do it please let me know

Go for it!!!!

The chance to imortalise yourself may only come once, enjoy it - you are not selling your soul or anything bad - Good luck kid!!!

Something smells a bit fishy to me.

We do have an Amateur Pics forum that your hubby could make you post pics to if he wanted to help to bring you out of your shell and show you off.

Katie,

I agree with your husband, and think that although you seem embarassed, you should do some panty modeling and even be a little more daring..topless or fully nude. The nude pics can be tasteful and still show your body off to its advantage. You have a wonderful body and a beautiful face, and you shouldnt be ashamed to show it. I personally loved the black panties that showed your pussy hair beneath them. You got me hard and should be proud of that. Keep up the good work and listen to your hubby (also remember, after doing this, you have the right to ask him to do the same thing)

Are you bloody for real?? Of course you should do it and be just as slutty as you can. Then send me a copy. :p

RawHumor said:
Something smells a bit fishy to me.

We do have an Amateur Pics forum that your hubby could make you post pics to if he wanted to help to bring you out of your shell and show you off.
Of course it's fishy. There's nobody on MySpace over 18 for one; for another - heck, if you want guys to jerk off over your photo, just put them in the AP forum. Geepers.

Plan "B"

Okay he wants you to pose for nude.... calander...here's the deal ....He gets to shoot the pic and jointly you mail them annomously, no return address...somewhere 100 miles away at least....
a couple weeks after it arrrives there ... you and he walk into the place, a pub, maybe an auto parts store...anything you can think of...you and he get to see if anyone recognizes you from the calander......
his chest puffs up and you get annonomous thrills..

think it might work...??

Hello

I want tto thank the nice guys that have emailed me.. thanks for not being pushy or rude... I appreciate this

Katie

If you want to know more... email me at

panty_baby_x@yahoo.com

QUOTE=rich_924]Hello everyone...

I feel cheap and very eembarrassed writing this.. howerver email pls at
panty_baby_x@yahoo.com

and we will chat about it ok

Katie

QUOTE=gladessailor]Okay he wants you to pose for nude.... calander...here's the deal ....He gets to shoot the pic and jointly you mail them annomously, no return address...somewhere 100 miles away at least....
a couple weeks after it arrrives there ... you and he walk into the place, a pub, maybe an auto parts store...anything you can think of...you and he get to see if anyone recognizes you from the calander......
his chest puffs up and you get annonomous thrills..

think it might work...??[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

They must have removed some of the photos from MySpace. Perhaps you could post them here or email them. But....from what I did see, I'm sure that a calendar of your photos would be welcome by a whole lot of guys including your husband. I would hang one at home and another at work.

Wish I could be the photographer.

thanks to all - pls read!

Hello

Thanks for responding back. I have received so many replies to my ad, so I’m now writing a standard message. Pls do get back so we can chat. In no way am I soliciting for money or anything like that, I just want you to know ok>

My hubby is basically putting me up to this, however I’m a big girl and for what ever reason I will go along with his idea (his fantasy).

He really thinks that by me being someone’s calendar (someone that I trust, and he trusts) I will become less shy, he will have fun at my expense and I will ultimately be someone’s calendar girl.

Basically he loves to see me embarrassed and for years has loved to show me off. I am shy. And feel awkward, as very few men have seen me naked. I have given this much thought and will do it. Again, only if I feel trust for the guy. Guys who just want to see my legs open, will not be considered at all for this adventure.

My husband actually mentioned today that he wants the guy that we (I choose) to be open, preferably single, and proudly hang my photos, calendar and maybe even a poster. He does not want someone who feels silly doing so, and hides the pictures every time someone comes over. He wants me to be exposed and embarrassed, which he says will ultimately make me more confident and stronger.

I don’t know much about putting together calendars so he will work on that in the days to come. For me this will be a real test, a real challenge as I have never done this before. I never dreamed that he would suggest that I be someones naked calendar girl or naked muse.

I can’t even imagine how embarrassing it would be for me to see a photo of my photos (naked or semi naked photos) on a strangers wall. (home or office) The thought is weird and very different as someone could when ever they want look or see my tits, ass or maybe even my pussy when ever they want to, and even more embarrassing for me to know that other boys / men would also see me naked. Or undressing or something like that,

I want to do this to make him happy. He works so hard and has had this fantasy for so long. So I will do it for him. Remember Im not doing this because Im a show-off, or an exhibitionist or anything like that. Im simply doing this for him. And maybe in the end I will become more confident.

I am slim, I look good, but of course I am shy. Most girls are you know.

I am not doing this to engage in cyber sex or anything like that. My husband does read my emails (we read them together) so its ok to write whatever you want.. Pls just be polite ok. and no talk of sex.

My husband can be reached at rich_924@yahoo.com (feel free to chat with him about this as well…) he is a nice guy and pls don’t be shy or embarrassed. After all this is his doing and his idea.

So again, pls understand this will only happen with one or two guys. The guys must WANT to hang up my photos / calendar, he does not want someone that feels silly doing so. He is ok with my photos being displayed at either work / home or both.

Ultimately the guy we choose will need to be mature. Have the freedom and desire to display me. I ask that no copies of my pictures are ever made, sold, scanned etc… I am a nice sweet girl and not a stripper, not a slut or a nude model.. so I don’t want you to think badly of me for doing this or agreeing to this.

The person we choose will need to be responsible for my pics and to ensure their safety and security. Im very shy and don’t want this getting our past 1-2 guys. I will choose the right person myself. Not my husband.!~

I will decide ultimately which photos make it onto the calendar. I think I might just start off real gentle, like me in my panties and bra. Having said that. Even the thought of some strange man having a poster or calendar of me in his office posing in only my little undies / bra is embarrassing for me. Especially knowing that others as well would see my photos.

Another thing that I ask is that if I go ahead with this. I want the person I choose to provide me with regular feedback (nice feedback) on what others say about my photo (s) and body. It’s a girl curiosity thing and maybe as my hubby suggests, nice comments about my body will make me more open and less insecure about being naked or being seen naked by others. My husband is a full fledged nudist and I am not. I hate even being seen by others in my bikini. So this is a very big step for me.

So if you want to be considered, you must write back. (pls cc: my husband as I don’t want any secrets ok)

Here is the deal….

1) whoever we choose will need to WILLINGLY & PROUDLY print / frame and hang my photos, poster (s) or calendar or all of the above and preferably not remove the pics when people come over. My husband wants someone that is excited and proud to expose me and show me off. Remember he likes to see me embarrassed.(and trust me. I will be…)
2) The person will be responsible for the security of my material (no web posting, no email sharing, cd roms, etc… this would be in violation of my trust.
3) The person would need to send regular comments back to us on what you think about the pics and what others comments have been. By the way. Its ok to pass along my email to those that will be seeing my artwork. (that’s what I will call it)-makes me feel better….and not like a stripper. Or show-off!
4) When people ask who I am… you can say anything you want. Cousin, neice, friend, buddies friend, buddies daughter..what ever you want. I will leave that up to you.
5) If my pics are being hung in some place other than your home. Then someone needs to be responsible for the safety of my pics. I DO NOT want this shared with the web word. I am private and this must remain private.
6) Im sure there is more. However but for now that’s all I can think of.

I would like to know your thoughts on poses for the calendar. Be specific ok. and its ok to mention the words ass, tits and pussy. (Ie: what I should be wearing, not wearing, type of panties, bra., etc.. by the way.. I HATE AND DO NOT WEAR THONGS…..OR LEATHER… NOT MY TYPE

We might as well be open about that. Even though it feels weird writing the words ass, tits and pussy. This is embarrassing, however my husband wants one of the calendars to have a photos of me naked showering. Can you believe it. You seeing my right before your eyes showering naked, seeing my titties, ass or maybe my pussy. I cant even imagine how I can have the guts to do this. But for my husbands sake. I will at least try (No promises)

So if and when you get back, pls tell me more about…

a) why you want to do this
b) where I would be hung
c) who would see me

So please describe 2-3 poses that could be nice for the JULY calendar or poster. My hubby likes the idea of a guy having a poster of me, as will show more detail of my body and make me more embarrassed. Crazy man!

Email me at

panty_baby_x@yahoo.com

ONOURL8 said:
They must have removed some of the photos from MySpace. Perhaps you could post them here or email them. But....from what I did see, I'm sure that a calendar of your photos would be welcome by a whole lot of guys including your husband. I would hang one at home and another at work.

Wish I could be the photographer.

panty_baby_x said:
Hello

I am a very shy girl and my hubby has this crazy idea that in order for me to be less shy.... I will model nude or party nude and be someones calender girl... (I will be hung in their office, home, etc)

Pls write me to and tell me what you think I shouold do... Do y9ou think it will help me. to be exposed like that....???

I am 23 , shy, very slim, pretty, blond .. stand 5.3" and weigh about 103 lbs.... 34b top and cute my hubby tellls me... I have never been seen naked before by ony one else... i'M GOING ALONG WITH THIS AS MUCH AS IT EMBARRASSES ME, BECAUSE MAYBE HE IS RIGHT.. mAYbE BY HAVING A GUY PROUDLY HANG MY CALENDER, MAYBE i WILL BREAK OUT OF MY SHELL. WHO KNOWS...

Katie (email me at: panty_girl_x@yahoo.com)

http://www.myspace.com/panty_baby_x (this is what I look like)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello

Thanks for responding back. I have received so many replies to my ad, so I’m now writing a standard message. Pls do get back so we can chat. In no way am I soliciting for money or anything like that, I just want you to know ok>

My hubby is basically putting me up to this, however I’m a big girl and for what ever reason I will go along with his idea (his fantasy).

He really thinks that by me being someone’s calendar (someone that I trust, and he trusts) I will become less shy, he will have fun at my expense and I will ultimately be someone’s calendar girl.

Basically he loves to see me embarrassed and for years has loved to show me off. I am shy. And feel awkward, as very few men have seen me naked. I have given this much thought and will do it. Again, only if I feel trust for the guy. Guys who just want to see my legs open, will not be considered at all for this adventure.

My husband actually mentioned today that he wants the guy that we (I choose) to be open, preferably single, and proudly hang my photos, calendar and maybe even a poster. He does not want someone who feels silly doing so, and hides the pictures every time someone comes over. He wants me to be exposed and embarrassed, which he says will ultimately make me more confident and stronger.

I don’t know much about putting together calendars so he will work on that in the days to come. For me this will be a real test, a real challenge as I have never done this before. I never dreamed that he would suggest that I be someones naked calendar girl or naked muse.

I can’t even imagine how embarrassing it would be for me to see a photo of my photos (naked or semi naked photos) on a strangers wall. (home or office) The thought is weird and very different as someone could when ever they want look or see my tits, ass or maybe even my pussy when ever they want to, and even more embarrassing for me to know that other boys / men would also see me naked. Or undressing or something like that,

I want to do this to make him happy. He works so hard and has had this fantasy for so long. So I will do it for him. Remember Im not doing this because Im a show-off, or an exhibitionist or anything like that. Im simply doing this for him. And maybe in the end I will become more confident.

I am slim, I look good, but of course I am shy. Most girls are you know.

I am not doing this to engage in cyber sex or anything like that. My husband does read my emails (we read them together) so its ok to write whatever you want.. Pls just be polite ok. and no talk of sex.

My husband can be reached at rich_924@yahoo.com (feel free to chat with him about this as well…) he is a nice guy and pls don’t be shy or embarrassed. After all this is his doing and his idea.

So again, pls understand this will only happen with one or two guys. The guys must WANT to hang up my photos / calendar, he does not want someone that feels silly doing so. He is ok with my photos being displayed at either work / home or both.

Ultimately the guy we choose will need to be mature. Have the freedom and desire to display me. I ask that no copies of my pictures are ever made, sold, scanned etc… I am a nice sweet girl and not a stripper, not a slut or a nude model.. so I don’t want you to think badly of me for doing this or agreeing to this.

The person we choose will need to be responsible for my pics and to ensure their safety and security. Im very shy and don’t want this getting our past 1-2 guys. I will choose the right person myself. Not my husband.!~

I will decide ultimately which photos make it onto the calendar. I think I might just start off real gentle, like me in my panties and bra. Having said that. Even the thought of some strange man having a poster or calendar of me in his office posing in only my little undies / bra is embarrassing for me. Especially knowing that others as well would see my photos.

Another thing that I ask is that if I go ahead with this. I want the person I choose to provide me with regular feedback (nice feedback) on what others say about my photo (s) and body. It’s a girl curiosity thing and maybe as my hubby suggests, nice comments about my body will make me more open and less insecure about being naked or being seen naked by others. My husband is a full fledged nudist and I am not. I hate even being seen by others in my bikini. So this is a very big step for me.

So if you want to be considered, you must write back. (pls cc: my husband as I don’t want any secrets ok)

Here is the deal….

1) whoever we choose will need to WILLINGLY & PROUDLY print / frame and hang my photos, poster (s) or calendar or all of the above and preferably not remove the pics when people come over. My husband wants someone that is excited and proud to expose me and show me off. Remember he likes to see me embarrassed.(and trust me. I will be…)
2) The person will be responsible for the security of my material (no web posting, no email sharing, cd roms, etc… this would be in violation of my trust.
3) The person would need to send regular comments back to us on what you think about the pics and what others comments have been. By the way. Its ok to pass along my email to those that will be seeing my artwork. (that’s what I will call it)-makes me feel better….and not like a stripper. Or show-off!
4) When people ask who I am… you can say anything you want. Cousin, neice, friend, buddies friend, buddies daughter..what ever you want. I will leave that up to you.
5) If my pics are being hung in some place other than your home. Then someone needs to be responsible for the safety of my pics. I DO NOT want this shared with the web word. I am private and this must remain private.
6) Im sure there is more. However but for now that’s all I can think of.

I would like to know your thoughts on poses for the calendar. Be specific ok. and its ok to mention the words ass, tits and pussy. (Ie: what I should be wearing, not wearing, type of panties, bra., etc.. by the way.. I HATE AND DO NOT WEAR THONGS…..OR LEATHER… NOT MY TYPE

We might as well be open about that. Even though it feels weird writing the words ass, tits and pussy. This is embarrassing, however my husband wants one of the calendars to have a photos of me naked showering. Can you believe it. You seeing my right before your eyes showering naked, seeing my titties, ass or maybe my pussy. I cant even imagine how I can have the guts to do this. But for my husbands sake. I will at least try (No promises)

So if and when you get back, pls tell me more about…

a) why you want to do this
b) where I would be hung
c) who would see me

So please describe 2-3 poses that could be nice for the JULY calendar or poster. My hubby likes the idea of a guy having a poster of me, as will show more detail of my body and make me more embarrassed. Crazy man!

Email me at

panty_baby_x@yahoo.com

Need a photographer?

Katie,
I'd feel privileged to take the photos for you and your husband. Erotic photography is a wonderful thing for a couple to experience.

I agree with rawhumor....something's fishy.....and probably moving to the category of, it stinks....me thinks thee doth protest way too much!
Something's rotten in the state of NAPLES where you're 25 and here 23.

Still looking for someone to hang my calender

Hello

My hubby and I are still lookling for someone to proudly hang my calender

pls see my thread

Have a awesome day

Katie

panty_baby_x said:
Hello

Katie (email me at: panty_girl_x@yahoo.com)

http://www.myspace.com/panty_baby_x (this is what I look like)

panty_baby_x said:
Hello

My hubby and I are still lookling for someone to proudly hang my calender

pls see my thread

Have a awesome day

Katie

Check your mail.

My Naked Calender...????

Hello

Just to let u all know, I am still looking for someone who wants to proudly hang my naked photos up in their office / home... (My hubbies idea)

Pls get back if you are single and sincere.
Katie

email me at panty_baby_x@yahoo.com

DrFeelgood said:
Check your mail.

Back