Sister in Laws

My sister in law is yummy and we have come close to fooling around on a few occasions. Mostly, before we were both married.
 
It must have been awfully dark. vbg

not at all, we just tripped both naked and he ended up inside me. Okay, it doesn’t sound believable, next time I’ll come up with a better lie.

It was some shit with my sister wanting to test him that went terribly amiss.
 
I have quite a few stories about my sister in law (Wifes sister), first time i realize she wanted more than a freindly hug and kiss on the cheek, we went over her house and she was wearing a skirt, I sat on the opposite site of the room and occasionally she would just open her legs showinmg me she had no panties on.

The next few months she seemed to need rides to the doctors, store , etc because they only had 1 car, so she would call me up and I would take her. She constantly complained about the lack of attention she was getting, at this point I still thought she was only looking for advice ( pretty naive I know).

Then my wife had to go away for the weekend, she showed up at my house with her kids to swim in my pool, while we were swimming ( i was near the edge, she decided to start wrestling me, she grab my swim trunks, I put up a brief struggle but gave in, she went under and put my cock in her mouth.

no one seemed to notice, since the oldest of our kids were around 14, I left the pool and she soon followed into the house, once on the second floor, she pulled my shorts down and began giving me a blowjob, while I finger her under her swim suit. I told her I was cumming and she keep on sucking ( something the wife wont do), I exploded in her mouth, then proceeded to tongue the hell out of her pussy until she came.

Soon every chance we got we would find a reason why she needed me, her cable wasnt working, her boiler was broke ( her husband was a moron and couldnt fix anything), she left stuff at my house and would come get it when her sister ( the wife ) wasnt home.

I remember one time she showed up in a sundress, I had a my swim trunks on, I sat down on a chair, she hiked her skirt up , slipped her panties to the side, i was instantly hard, I put it in her and within what seemed moments I was ready to cum, I also heard the wife car pull into the driveway with my kids and other sister inlaw, I tried to pull out and shot my load all over her panties and thighs, she had to run up stairs to the bathroom and clean herself off.

I would call and tell her i was stopping by after work once in a while , she would send her kids downstairs to her Mother in laws, and put on a skirt with stockings and heels and nothing else, she would the suck me and fuck me both vaginal and anal, until i exploded 2-4 times, I would then go home and tell my wife i had to stop by her sister because of a cable or plumbing problem, just incase it got mentioned at the next family gathering.

I remember one easter she told me she shaved herself bald, we went into the kithchen and she put my hand under her skirt to prove she did, later that night we had to run to my house because we were cooking at her house but she didnt have the right pot, I got to eat then fuck her shaved pussy and when i was ready to cum, she would take my cock into her mouth and swallow my load.

to bad she moved far away, I could really use her now sometimes.
 
I have a hot sister inlaw I have always wanted to fuck ever since I was introduced to her. She's about 5'10" blond hair, 120lbs and has 36c tits. I know this because I found her bra one time in her bathroom. She drives me wild when she's around. She always wearing the new fashion clothes, due to her job as a hair stylist in a upper class salon. Her legs are are so perfect, she wears lots of stockings also. They look so good on her. She always wears heels. I've noticed she likes to wear thongs or what you might say dential floss. Everytime I go to her house I always go thru her dirty clothes hamper to find her panties and used stockings. I can not tell you how many times I wacked off in them then put them back.

One time she had me come over to work on her sink while she was at work. I was there all alone and decided to go thru her dresser to see what I could find. I hit the mother load. Tons of panties and bras. She even had some crotchless ones too. In her closet was lots of lingerie. I counted 15 teddys. Then I found her vibrator. It was wrapped up in a pair of pantyhose. I had to smell it and it was wonderful. I then looked under her bed and found all her nylons, pantyhose and stockings. I bet all together there was over 100 pairs. She had them separated in boxes. One box was for work another was for special occasions and going out. The last one was labeled for sex!!! In there she had all different colors and styles. Some sheer and others with graphics. Lots of crotchless pantyhose that were bought that way and some that were ripped while wearing them. Many of them had cum stains on the toes and feet. Lots of cum stains around the crotch too. Well I had to add some if my own. I shot cum all over them. I ended up taking a couple if pairs home to have when i need them.
 
Surprised she didnt figure out something was strange when she went to do her laundry and found her panties glued together by your spunk :). Then of course you did say she was blonde, or perhaps she did know and thats why she wanted you to fix the sink. Have you approached her, she may be receptive to the idea of a quick romp or two.
 
She not my sister in law yet but will be in a year, and have had many the fantAsy of fucking her brains out. She a lil bigger than my fiancé in the breast dept, so full d cup I'd say, And have heard she has quite the oral talent which only fuels the fantasy. I've seen some of her more risqué Pics in her cell phone by chance, hope to see the real thing some day but who knows:devil:
 
I want to fuck my sis in law....but it wil only ever be a fantasy.... would hate to live with her
 
Last edited:
Sure!

I fucked both my wife's sisters, but only once each. Caught them at the right time. Hey, guys, timing is everything.

While neither of them would make a regular thing out of it for rear of being caught, neither of them was sorry.

Now I think of it, I fucked her younger sister four times. Not a very good fuck, but she was there and she is georgeous...still makes me hard to look at her. Too bad she's not really as sexy as she looks.
 
Lol love this topic. I'm sure most wanna bang their sister inlaw.

Mine has a great ass and her tits got bigger after having her first baby. And they staked bigger. Lol love it.

My brother inlaw doesn't get any anymore though lol but he told me she used to be a big cock sucker.

Would love to see how much of mine she could take hahaha.
 
My brother in law is always looking at my tits. Sometimes I leave my bra off when he comes round. Realy funny when my big nipples are sticking out off my 38dds. Lol



Hey...How about posting a picture of those beautiful tits???

Make all of us HAPPY
 
One of my favorite Literotica topics is fucking sisters-in-laws.

How about sharing some stories about your experiences. We have had a couple of very good posts.

Pictures would be great, with or without clothes.
 
Back
Top