This That & The Other

Paul Fussell's WW2 memoir got me thinking about a series with a villain who sets people to exploit and degrade. Has potential to be interesting.

I worked for such a guy. Had a bedroom at the office, hired destitute females, fixed their financial/legal problems, and fucked them in his bedroom. His wife didnt object, as he had found her living in a car behind a bar...put her in a beachfront masion, bought her a Mercedes, etc. Her real name was 'Patches.' Most of his male employees had drug addictions.
 
Paul Fussell's WW2 memoir got me thinking about a series with a villain who sets people to exploit and degrade. Has potential to be interesting.

I worked for such a guy. Had a bedroom at the office, hired destitute females, fixed their financial/legal problems, and fucked them in his bedroom. His wife didnt object, as he had found her living in a car behind a bar...put her in a beachfront masion, bought her a Mercedes, etc. Her real name was 'Patches.' Most of his male employees had drug addictions.

Sounds like a District Attorneys office.
 
Sounds like a District Attorneys office.

He had enough legal woes he prolly knew the D.A. well. But he owned a car parts yard, owned a stake in a defense plant, owned a construction company, and soe other businesses. I walked out when he beat up his 70 year old father in the office.

He liked me for some odd reason. I'm blunt and to the point, and when he waited till the last minute for me to get him a railcar load of Alabama river gravel or a bastard size fire hydrant, I told him AINT GONNA HAPPEN. I TOLD YOU BEFORE NOT TO COME IN HERE ON FRIDAY AFTERNOON WANTING SHIT THATS 100S OF MILES AWAY BY TOMORROW MORNING. But he pulled the women in with his money!
 
Okay! Started writing the first chapter of the exploitation series: woman sleeping in her car behind the bar she cleans at night. Moved to Bay City from Detroit, and still broke and homeless.

I wonder if BDSM is the place for it?
 
Well! Its not a new series at all. The tale intends to join an existing series. Thats okay too, as I was wondering where it was going. Now I know.
 
Hatched an idea for a supernatural story. Its pretty good. And original.

Psychic vampires appeal to me, and this idea is a good vehicle for one.
 
JACK the asshole makes a point about plots. Most of the time you can see the plot stretchout to the horizon like a Kansas or Florida highway. A possom might run in front of you, to add a dollop of surprise, but thats about it. If you want novelty it aint likely to happen, and it aint likely to happen cuz the fund of human experience isnt an ocean or a lake or the pool at the rec center, its more like a bucket filled with equal parts hope and quiet desperation.

Story #24 is approved and posted. I got the approval part down good. And I got the title part down. Put nigga or mom in the title, and folks look. Now I'm working on constructing opening paragraphs that pull people in like side-show facades.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Writing a HOW TO article about how to use hypnosis for writing.
 
Been thinking about it, and maybe what I'm gonna do is spend more time depicting fetish/kink and less time on the grunt & grind.

I'm also thinking of writing some non-LIT tales about adult females and teen males. SUMMER OF 42 style fare. I came up when Mrs. Robinson was cool. Now the harridans and Puritans burn such women at the stake. If Mrs Robinson appeals to you lemme know.
 
Back
Top