Back for a bit!

HellaNewGirl18

Experienced
I'm back for a little bit. Just wanted to roleplay or chat with a few people, so I thought I'd just post my ad back up on here.

I'm 22, and very petite for my age. Stand about 5'2 and weigh maybe 125 lbs on a good day. Long, dark brown hair with one blue streak and brown eyes. Fair skinned, 36 B and small ass. I look very young for my age when I'm not so.

Things I'm into:

Bondage, toys, incest, gangbangs, public, things like that. . .
I'm also into the whole idea of out of this world sexual relations. You know. . .tentacles, pokemon. . . things like that.

Not into impregnation, or anything involving any type of bodily fluids. . .(except for cum, I should have pointed that out when I first made this post)

So if you want to roleplay. . .hit me up!

I'm back for a little bit. Just wanted to roleplay or chat with a few people, so I thought I'd just post my ad back up on here.

I'm 22, and very petite for my age. Stand about 5'2 and weigh maybe 125 lbs on a good day. Long, dark brown hair with one blue streak and brown eyes. Fair skinned, 36 B and small ass. I look very young for my age when I'm not so.

Things I'm into:

I'm also into the whole idea of out of this world sexual relations. You know. . .tentacles, pokemon. . . things like that.

Not into impregnation, or anything involving any type of bodily fluids. . .(except for cum, I should have pointed that out when I first made this post)

I didn't know you were gone.

RP role play mean your body age and what you look like or I look like matters. It is the picture you paint in my mind and the one I paint in yours. So have fun everyone.

Last edited:
Hello there. I'm back again. Would love to have some father/daughter time today. But also looking for really anything today. Including something really out of this world. So please message me if you're interested in roleplaying with me ;)

Things I'm into:

Really? You were gone? I guess I was busy with my life...

Things I'm into:

Pokrmon!!!! Too way out for me hehe

Back