Hello from London!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you are trying to piss off the OP, and since you have confessed you can also do posh, this means only one thing..

FTR this thread is up to 5 pages, and he seems to be doing alright with regards to action...
I should be on fucking commission x

Do I get to hear WIR (Ruth) to compare with OP? Lol! Edit: maybe a board of volunteers to listen to both. :)

Last edited:
Hehehe... :D

The OP will be fine - I am getting mighty close to taking one for the team just so I can write the headline and it normally takes me months to overcome my real life shyness enough to say hello... of course having derailed his thread, I may not be top of his list of potential correspondents...

Frankly I wouldnt be so sure

I'm an abbreviation ! Like Brexit or Made in Chelsea or (fuck me I've lost the will)

I'm going to claim that one... would it be Where is Ruth? :nana:

p.s. there is a character limit on the title bar (fuckers)
p.p.s I seem to be swearing a lot today
p.p.p.s I hereby claim this thread in the name of Dragons!
p.p.p.p.s seriously !

oh yeah and FTR I reckon I'm more like a short Rhys Ifans (in Notting Hill) that a Firth

I'm going to claim that one... would it be Where is Ruth? :nana:

p.s. there is a character limit on the title bar (fuckers)
p.p.s I seem to be swearing a lot today
p.p.p.s I hereby claim this thread in the name of Dragons!
p.p.p.p.s seriously !

oh yeah and FTR I reckon I'm more like a short Rhys Ifans (in Notting Hill) that a Firth

The question of the day is whether you'd fuck someone knowing they voted for brexit*? I'm torn....

*note: the same question can be asked about voting for DJT. To which the answer is a definitive no.

The question of the day is whether you'd fuck someone knowing they voted for brexit*? I'm torn....

*note: the same question can be asked about voting for DJT. To which the answer is a definitive no.

People I like (including family) voted for Brexit

IMHO the politics doesn't come into it. the reasons for voting are many and varied so Yes. I'd do a DJT/Bretix voter (If they were hot!)

p.s. no it's not a given that you have to like your family

I could fuck a Brexit voter - the EU gets on my tits a lot of the time... obviously if he’s a fucked up Nigel Farrage supporter, that’s a whole different ball-game...

Couldn’t fuck a Trump voter tho... (probably...)

Oi! OP - you’re not a Farrage supporter are you? I might still do the phone thing but it would probably impact on the overall review :cool:

I could fuck a Brexit voter - the EU gets on my tits a lot of the time... obviously if he’s a fucked up Nigel Farrage supporter, that’s a whole different ball-game...

Oi! OP - you’re not a Farrage supporter are you? I might still do the phone thing but it would probably impact on the overall review :cool:

I'm offended that as a big issue reader you assume I'm not a Farage man...

Actually I prefer Mark Thomas's definition : Farage is the liquid at the bottom of the wastebin!

Brilliant

I'm offended that as a big issue reader you assume I'm not a Farage man...

Actually I prefer Mark Thomas's definition : Farage is the liquid at the bottom of the wastebin!

Brilliant

Ohhh - did you go and see his minor acts of rebellion show? Ace 😁

I always thought its Farage but no I can't say I am

You are right - in my defence I was typing on my phone in the loo...

So a remainer who can't stand Trump would stand a good chance with you then? 😉

Well, I mean, he's having people review his phone sex, which is kind of odd, isn't it?

Great Brit voice??? Where do I volunteer to review his phone sex?

I am willing to evaluate for Quality Control & would be happy to provide a QA review.

Great Brit voice??? Where do I volunteer to review his phone sex?

I am willing to evaluate for Quality Control & would be happy to provide a QA review.

Shall I set up a conference call? Perhaps we could compare side by side :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back