Rrevenge is best served with a cold heart

Knowing I can't let Will see this, even though he pays me no attention, I whimper "somewhere else before the other guests get suspicious. We are about to head off the dance floor when another guy compliments our costumes. He does not notice your fingers buried in my southern region and this stoppage is making it harder for me to stay composed as you tease more. You are talking to him like a normal conversation and he is fixated on my perky chest too much to notice your fingers. Not recognizing me right away he asks you who I am and you tell him ...
 
"Who is she? No one really, just a slapper I picked up the other day. She fucks like a bloody rabbit though don't you? slut."

I embarrassed the hell out of you as I wiggled my fingers in your ass while telling one of your husband's colleagues what a slut you were. I would love to see your face if you met him when you were with your husband, you'd have a lot of explaining to do although at that moment I didn't care, I was fucking Will Palmer's wife and he didn't have a clue, not yet anyway.

I guided you to the games room where a full sized pool table stood. Without giving away my intentions I sat you on the edge of the pool table and pulled down the bra of your costume and playfully swung your tits side to side.

"I reckon it's about time you got fucked don't you?"

I growled and began pulling down the bottom half of your costume and left it laying on the floor. This left you in just your stockings and heels.

"VERY NICE, very nice indeed, gimme a twirl Kimberly."

I nodded approvingly,

"Be a good girl and lay on the table and of course open your legs, I wanna see that pink gash of yours."

Naively you still had no idea what I was up to until I placed one ball about six inches from your cunt and another at the far end of the table.

"I fuck you for every time you get the ball in your cunt Kimberly. You ready?"
 
Last edited:
Lying on my back, head up looking at you with a dirty look. "What if someone comes in?!" I exclaim semi turned on by your bold moves but not sure what your planning. " me as a billiard ball "pocket"? You can't be serious." Knowing I didn't have a lot of recourse out of fear of further blackmail or my husband finding out. Part of me didn't care since he payed no mind to me but still quite unsure if your intentions. Info to protest further, but my sentence is stopped as I gasp as the one billiard ball you placed that 6" from media hit and slaps my pussy lips like a light smacking hand.
 
My first shot was just a little off target and the ball slapped against your wet cunt lips even though it just missed its intended target it got an encouraging response as you gasped in surprise and with some pleasure and you arched your back lifting your ass slightly.

"SO, my horny little slut enjoys the game does she?"

I line up my next shot and strike the ball a little harder, there is a click as the two balls collide and the target ball shoots straight into your wet pink hole then slowly rolls out onto the table.

"Dearie me Kimberly, it seems you have not quite come to terms with the game yet,
you see when the ball finds its way inside your delightful eager hole it is up to you to hold it there so I can retrieve it.
"

At the next attempt I am on target again and your pussy muscles grasp the smooth round ball that is slippery with your juices. Clapping my hands I walk up the side of the table and trail the fingers of one hand along your stockinged leg then the bare flesh of your spread thighs.

"Don't let it go until I tell you my dear."

When I reach your gaping pussy the black ball is clearly nestled half way in, but instead of retrieving it as I had said I pushed it in further until it disappeared with a soft juicy slurp.

"Guess what's next? You get the ball back when you cum as I fuck you."

Dropping my pants and letting my dick swing between my legs I walk around you letting you see what you have to look forward and already you are drooling for me to enter you. I climb up on the table between your outspread legs and line up my cock with your gaping glistening hole that is holding the black pool ball.

"Somehow Kimberly I don't think that ball will be there very long as it seems you are already close to cumming."
 
Last edited:
As you slide in one hand covering my mouth my other grips the side of the pool table as each thrust of yours causes the billiard ball inside me to collide with my cervix. This causes my 40" long legs to tense up down to my toes. I feel not only your cock inside me but the small motions of the billiard ball as well, so having two things love inside me at the same time is an odd feeling. It's a feeling I have not sensed before as my body is gearing up for a major orgasm that will probably easily expel the ball when you pull out.
 
Last edited:
The ball rolling freely inside you and my cock plowing in and out of your wet slick pussy quickly arouses you and I feel you tense as your orgasm builds,

"Not yet, you little fucking cum bucket, you don't get off that easy, if you cum before I give you permission we just start again, but perhaps you'd like that but then I'll have to get two inside you maybe one in your ass, reckon you can get a billiard ball up there? I reckon a good push will do it. "

Your tits are swaying side to side as you squirm underneath me trying to stave off your bubbling orgasm.

"I wonder what your dear husband would think if he could see you now, his darling faithful wife being screwed by his boss. "

I find my phone and set it to video/record,

"Why don't you speak to him first and explain that you are having so much fun you won't be home tonight?"
 
Squirming about on the table I tell him "I'm having fun on my night out and I'll be home later and mmmm Angie, (best friend). Said I could crash at her place to catch up on old times if I wanted". He hears my panting and asks if I'm ok. I lie and say "yes Angie and I were just moving stuff in her kitchen guess I gotta work out more". Gripping the side of the table hard as with a trust you reap the ball betwee your click head and my cervix before letting my pussy muscles relax and having me hang the phone up. Seeing my flush face from taking to my hubby while getting screwed by a stranger.
 
I can feel you squirming and writhing under me bucking your hips to me. Smirking, I tease you,
"Does that feel good? Cheating on your husband and telling him you're being good while being fucked. I have a suggestion that will turn you on even more. I will call him and tell him he is needed in Baltimore for a week but needs to leave now. We will watch him leave then fuck in your marital bed for a whole week."
I punch in his number.
"Hi, sorry but you're needed in Baltimore, leave right away, don't worry about Kimberly I'll make sure she doesn't miss you too much"
Grinning I turn the phone off.
"Come on babe I can't wait to see how comfy your bed is."
 
Last edited:
I am red faced as we watch him leave. We are sitting in the car like some tv cop show stake out. Knowing I'm cheating on him but also feelings of neglect rush in causing confusion and a odd mix of emotions. Suddenly I get a text from him saying

"Emergency business trip back soon don't blow all the money in savings"

This made me upset no "I'll miss ya or love you"?' Just more worried about his money over his wife. We wait about 10 minutes then we head in. The living room is full of fine art paintings and big expensive leather furniture as he liked to show off being rich to party guests.
 
Kimberly's husband leaves shortly after we arrive outside her house to watch her husband knowing full well that within a few of him leaving she would be on her back being fucked by his boss in the family bed. I smile when you get a text from him telling you not to spend all his money, no mention of him missing you or joking about you behaving yourself.

"I wonder what he would think if he knew what you are really going to be doing. Would he really care? I suppose he'd be rather peeved at you fucking his boss but otherwise,,,well."
Sliding my hand along your smooth thighs, feeling you tense in expectation.
We give him ten minutes then I suggest we go in. With my hand on your back and sliding down to squeeze your cute round ass I look around at all the expensive art and leather furniture.
"Either I'm paying him too much or he's skimming some of the profits, I'll look into that after I've given you a good seeing to, still I suppose your bed will be luxurious with silk sheets, I love silk sheets, don't you?"
Taking your hand we go into your bedroom, I'm not disappointed, the bed is huge, with pillows scattered around.
"Here we are then, time for you to show me what a slut you are."
I put some slow sexy music on and lay on the bed
"Entertain me baby, a striptease would be good."
 
I leave the room and a few moments later strut in like a woman in a mission in the following....

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41y+WeBfXoL.jpg

You could tell by the look on my face I was conflicted. Part of me not wanting this since you were. It my husband and this was OUR wedding bed but at the same time flashing a fierce look with the "don't spend all my money " thought still fresh in the brain. I stand there a few feet away, you sitting in bed, me breathing hard in nervous anticipation of the sexual tension building. "Miss Kimberly reporting to take that DICKtation you requested sir".
 
As you disappear into your dressing room I look around trying to guess what you get up to with your husband but I couldn't imagine anything out of the ordinary just the usual vanilla missionary position a few grunts as he fucked you and then him rolling off and going to sleep leaving you frustrated and horny. Well you would be well fucked this time.
I grinned when you came back in dressed as a sexy secretary ready to play and an open invitation to fuck you.
"It's about time baby, you've been protesting all this time when what you really wanted was a good fucking. Come here and start being friendly."
Patting the space beside me. I loved the hold up stockings and ran my hands up your smooth thighs and under your short mini skirt, with no panties to impede my progress my fingers slipped inside your slippery wet hole and immediately found your G-spot making your hips jerk and buck.
"Don't fucking cum yet you horny slit we haven't got started yet."
 
Playing along with the executive assistant role, knowing it will stroke your ego, I say boldly " may I suck your cock sir? You look stressed and I know how to destress a man sir. I have never ad any complaints and by the way sir I ...........swallow"

I reach into your pants and pull out your semi erect member, I bite my lower lip in excitement due to the size so as I slowly stroke my hand up and down the shaft I softly say " may I sir?"
 
Last edited:
Your hands are cool on my hot hungry cock as you play your little game and you give me a slow hand job.
"Take your time my little whore, don't make me cum I want to decorate your face in a while."

I lean my head back and let you massage my balls using your nails to gently scratch the underside of them. Playing the part of the perfect secretary you tease me.

" may I suck your cock sir? You look stressed and I know how to destress a man sir. I have never had any complaints and by the way sir I ...........swallow, may I sir?" '

I gulp in the air as you slowly lower your head and lick the precum from my cock tip, all the while keeping your eyes on mine. Holding the back of your head I push down until your lips 0'ed and your warm wet mouth took me in and your scarlet lips closed over my shaft as your cheeks bulged with each soft suck and blow.

"OH FUCK, OOHH YEAH,"
I gasped out as I slid deeper and passed your gag reflex without a whimper from you.

One handed I undid your hair and it tumbled around your face. With the other I managed to undo your little white collar holding the flimsy net bra in place, That was next to go ass you got on your knees between my legs and bobbed your head up and down faster and sucking harder. Just as I was about to blow you stopped and looked questioningly at me.

"OH FUCK BABY YOU HAD BETTER SWALLOW IT."
 
Part of me feeling guilty, sucking off another man in our bedroom
and all, but the whole "unappreciated" thoughts kept coming to mind. One problem was that I had NEVER swallowed. My husband, the control freak he was, insisted he cum on my face as some type of power trip I guess. So I hoped I could pull it off without gagging since I said I did swallow in an effort to turn you on. I loo at your hard pulsing cock one last time then engulf my red lips around it and begin sucking at a furious pace, focusing on the tip of it. I motion for you to grab my hair, thinking you will take that as a signal to show dominance when in reality all it was was a hope and "incentive" to keep your my head on your cock until you had fully flooded my throat with your warm salty seed.
 
Why you stopped sucking and looked questioningly at me I had no idea, I had told you to swallow my load so that is what I expected you to do,

"I thought you said you fuckin' swallowed, get on with it bitch."

I curled your hair in my fist and forced your head down again, my cock right down your throat and I fucked your face faster until I blew my load and you had no choice but to swallow, gulping it down into your belly or drown.
When you were done I pulled out and strings of thick gooey spunk hung between your lips and my cock.

"You ain't never swallowed before have you? Don't ever lie to me again, If I tell you to do something and you ain't sure how to do it properly, tell me and I'll teach you. By the time I've finished with you you'll be the perfect willing slut, GOT IT?"
 
You tell me to stand abd gabs me the following outfit from one of my dresser drawers...

http://img8.lwhs.me/images/201406/goods_img/120109_P_1403855840526.jpg


The red goes with my red hair as you demand a tour of my house dressed like this. I feel silly doing so,but due to blackmail threats I have no choice. First stop is the basement or my husbands decked out man cave. Video games pool table etc. I'm showing you around when suddenly my tall slender frame is bent over the table and I feel and hear a resounding. SMACK innocent my tight creamy white ass.
 
Kimberly dons the lingerie I chose for her and looking so vulnerable in the skimpy outfit starts a tour of the house. By not allowing her any panties she is unable to prevent me from drinking in every sinuous curve of her ass as she walks in front of me, even when she turns to face me my eyes go straight to her crack, she tries to cover it with her hands but a sharp warning "NO" from me and she blushes and her hands drop away.
The first place we go is her husband's man cave or as I would have called a 'PLAYROOM' more suited to a teenager than a supposedly intelligent adult. It was packed with all sorts of Playstations, X-Boxes, Video games players and one wall lined with video and games cassettes. At one end was a wall to wall floor to ceiling cinema screen, in the middle of the room stood a pool table.

"Fancy another game of pool babe?"

I tease her and smack her bare lily white ass and bend her over the table.

"Nah, let's think of something that hubby will appreciate, how about a game of 'Ride A Cock Horse' and put it on video for hubby to find? I'm guessing he spends more time down here than he does in bed with you, ,,,,, the fool,,,, he doesn't know what he's missing, maybe when he sees how playful you can be,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"

I leave that hanging as she can see what I am getting at.
 
Still blushing from giving you a "tour" of the house dressed in the lingerie outfit I plead " please no video left for him he does spend ALOT of time down here I murmur, he can't know about this" even as I say those words. There is a hint of me agreeing with what you just said about finding out my secret "playful" side and maybe it working it my favor to sway him back to me. My mouth pleads no yet with only minimal pressure bending my tall frame over the table. I really don't fight to get up from current position. I wonder why....
 
I can tell that you are hesitant about leaving a video for your husband to find but not so hesitant about spreading your legs for me, in fact you seem quite eager as I bend you over the table, no longer resisting as I caress every inch of you and slowly peel off your lingerie until your naked butt and both holes are pointing at me with you looking over your shoulder with lusting eyes.

"Okay Kimberly you win, we'll forget about the video and just fuck. I lie and begin recording as I sink my steaming hard shaft into your sopping wet demanding hole, You push back with a loud slurping and even louder sigh of needy satisfaction. Your whole naked body bounces and jerks with every deep thrust, your nipples sliding across the green baize of the pool table making them burn and hard.

"The more you ask for it the harder I'm gonna fuck your tight slutty hole, Kim,so make sure you ask only for what you want."
 
I moans as you pound me from behind the felt of the pool table rubbing my nipples making them rock hard " your balls center pocket" I say panting. My mind saying this is wrong being a married woman and all, but the body loving the attention it is receiving, especially between my thighs. I beg you to stop I can't take anymore after like a hour with you bring like a regular engergizer bunny but you simply say the house "tour" is not over
 
I hear you begging me to stop but take no notice as you don't sound convincing and each thrust into your dripping pink hole makes you gasp and grip the edge of the pool table even tighter and your ass pushes back at me.

"STOP? Why should I? You're enjoying this as much as me but maybe you'd like a go on the pinball machine."

I lift you off the pool table and keeping my shaft inside you I walk you over to the brightly lit machine and sit you on it and spread your legs wide either side of it.

"You operate the flippers when I tell you and see if we can rack up a decent score", chuckling as I slip out of your ass and impale your wet sopping pussy on my cock and switch on the machine, the metallic dings as the ball makes contact with each obstacle makes your tight cunt contract on my shaft as I slide back and forth inside you,

"NOW, THE FUCKING FLIPPERS YOU STUPID LITTLE WHORE!"

As you miss the ball and I lose my first life, I slap your tits and yell at you,

"Fucking pay attention, you press the goddam flipper button when I tell you, GOT IT?"

We get into a rhythm and you manage to keep the ball in play as I drive my cock deeper and deeper.

"You're doing great honey just keep it in play until we cum, reckon you can manage that?"

Forcing you to concentrate on the flippers and your building orgasm at the same time.

Somehow you keep the ball in play until my hot creamy cum splashes inside you and you tense and shudder with a torrential orgasm that runs over the glass top of the pinball machine.

"Congratulations baby you've top scored, let's see what else you're good at eh?"
 
My body trying to recover from that last assault as I am slumped over the pinball machine. Knowing this is only the beginning of the tour i wonder what other rooms I will have to take you on a tour of. I try to say what about the living room knowing that's a very bland choice. Knowing my husband is rich you have us go over to the big tv in the game room with video games. He has the high end controllers that vibrate with each move or hit. You select a fighting game and tell me to choose three player. When I ask why there is an evil smirk as you quickly grab take and take it to my pussy area. Game on.
 
Kimberly is about wiped out by the pinball game but I spy the huge TV and rows of video games. On examining the high end controllers and seeing they are the vibrating ones I pick a fight game and ask Kimberly to pick three fighters. Not knowing what I intended she chose three of the most bad ass characters, all very resilient and hard to beat, a last man standing fight would last about an hour and with Kimberly having one of the controllers taped to her cunt she'd feel every goddamm kick and punch right on her pussy.
"Relax babe I'm just gonna chill with this video game, BTW who you want to win?"

BAM!!! The first drop kick lands and Kimberly squeals at the unexpected vibration going through her pussy
 
I give you a dirty look S I feel the controller vibrate with every shot. I'm about to protest when I grip the side of the sofa after you do a massive combo and the controller vibrates like a dozen times. I arch my back up and sit as straight as I can to constrain my pussy muscles from the spasm they want to do after that so I don't cum. You compliment my hubby"'a game room as I'm breathing. Harder and harder after each combo rolling like waves through my tall slender body.
 
Back
Top