Daddy's Girl

Even with her bright "good morning," Tom could tell Misty was getting frustrated with her failure to have gotten him off by this time. He doubled his efforts on her pussy, because it was obvious that his daughter was only a few licks away from orgasm.

Once she came, then it would be lesson time...
 
Misty let out a loud moan around her father's cock as she came on his tongue. She couldn't move her head up and down but she still tried to keep his cock in her mouth. She was almost mad at herself because she hadn't gotten her father off before she came. She took him out of his mouth and continued to massage his cock while she said "I'm sorry for not getting you off yet daddy."
 
Misty released a flood of girl juice onto her father's tongue when she came. It was the most delicious thing Tom had tasted in ages. He lapped at it for as long as it oozed from his daughter's pussy, and it oozed for quite a long time.

Eventually, though, Misty's orgasm subsided, and she collapsed on top of her father, mouth still maintaining possession of his stiff cock. Eventually, though, she let it pop from her mouth and laid panting against it. Her pussy remained poised before Tom's eager eyes, though. It was a view he'd never get tired of.

"Sorry I didn't get you off, Daddy," she gasped, the tone of her voice showing a distinct disappointment with herself.

"It's okay, baby," he told her, eyes locked on the juicy slit inches from his face. "You just need practice. Want a few lessons on sucking cock?"
 
Misty was glad that her daddy wasn't mad at her for not making him cum when she did. "Yes daddy I would love some lessons on how to give a proper blowjob." Misty said as she scrambled to her knees. She wanted to make her daddy cum with her mouth and not just her pussy or ass. She couldn't wait to start the lessons so that she would be able to be a good submissive for her daddy.
 
Tom smiled at his daughter's eagerness to learn. When she sat back on her heels, hands resting on her thighs, even though she was smiling, he felt his cock surge at the sight.

"One thing to remember, pretty girl: even though you're excited, the journey is as much fun, if not moreso, than the destination. Now, if I was a guy your age, I'd probably have cum, just from the fact that I was getting my cock sucked. However, I'm a bit older, and a lot more jaded, about such things. It isn't what you were doing was wrong. Please, don't get that idea. It just takes a little more to get the job done."

God, Misty looked beautiful kneeling there. She listened with rapt attention to what her father said, and the whole while, he just admired the perfection that was his daughter's body.

"What I hope to teach you will carry over to all men. There are very few guys out there who are going to turn down a blowjob, especially from a girl as pretty as you. The key is for that blowjob to be memorable, and in a way that they yearn for more.

"Climb between my legs and just admire my cock for a little bit. Remember, there's no rush. Memorize the cock, learn its shape, the subtle changes in color, it's different textures. Each cock is going to be slightly different, just as every pussy isn't the same.

"After you're satisfied you've learned everything you can, visually, about the cock in front of you - at least for the moment, get your fingers involved. Don't just grab it, although having your cock held feels great, too. Use your fingers very gently. Think of it like this: you want to learn the cock with every sensing mechanism you have at your disposal, and to learn properly, you have to take your time, rather than rushing through.

"And don't forget the balls. Those are really sensitive and give a lot of added sensation to what you're doing.

"Why don't you try what I just told you. I'll tell you more later. Just remember: there's no rush..."

Tom's cock could feel the ghost sensations of what he'd just instructed his daughter to do already, even though she still merely knelt a couple feet away. The anticipation was part of the fun...
 
Misty done as her father told her she laid down between his legs resting her body on his thighs as she admired his cock. She could see his heart beat pulse through his cock. She could see precum start to leak out off the tip of his cock as she continued to admire his cock like a fine peace of art. Once she had memorized every feature of his cock that she could she propped herself up a bit before gently encasing his throbbing member in her hand. She slowly started to rund her hand up and down his shaft feeling every inch and the slight upward curvature it had to it. Her other hand delicately held his balls rolling them around in her hand. She wondered if she was doing it like her daddy had wanted her to do it. She could feel the pre cum start to. coat the inside of her hand. She still remainded at that speed so that she could get used to feeling everything there is to feel about his cock. She could feel her own nipples start to get hard poking into her father as she laid on him a bit.
 
Tom could literally feel Misty's gaze on his cock. He knew it was psychosomatic, but nevertheless, her eyes on him was a physical sensation. The knowledge made him moan just a little.

When she got her hand involved, the feeling was, of course, heightened. However, she started right off wrapping her fingers completely around his shaft. More moans ensued. However, while it felt fantastic, he told her, "Try just the tips of your fingers. What you're doing isn't wrong. It feels wonderful. Try just really light touches with your fingertips."
 
She done as her father instructed and only ran her fingertips over his cock lightly. She could still feel his heart beat in his cock and with each passing glance of her fingertips she seen his cock twitch jumping up from her fingertips. She could see his precum start to run out of the tip of his member and down his shaft now.
 
Tom moaned at Misty's gentle touch. When he felt the pre-cum ooze from the tip of his cock, he told her, "Pre-cum is a lot like your own lubrication. You can play with it, lick it up, whatever you like.

"And when you're ready, feel free to get your tongue involved, but only your tongue for now, okay?"
 
Misty nodded letting her father know she heard what he was saying to her. She continued to lightly trace his cock with her fingers she even started to trace her fingers around the rim of the head of his cock. She brought her mouth close to the head of his cock before she licked the slit of his cock.
 
Misty was learning quickly. It was nice to have such an attentive student in something so intimate, so pleasurable. Her fingers were driving Tom crazy. Damn, but what she was doing felt good.

"That's it, baby girl," he purred. "Don't be afraid to tease a little." He didn't know whether to close his eyes and concentrate on what his daughter was doing with his cock and balls, or to keep them open and watch her look of wonder and delight as she saw the reactions she was getting from him. In the end, he wound up doing a little of both, his eyes sliding closed when he let himself give in to the sensations he was receiving, then opening them when he realized he was missing getting to watch.

His eyes were closed when Misty decided it was time to get her mouth involved. He felt her shift her weight a little, but couldn't tell what she was up to. His eyes flew open when he felt her tongue flick over the tip of his cock. The moan that accompanied his surprise had to have let his daughter know what she was doing was exactly the right thing...
 
Misty could tell that her father was enjoying what she was doing so she continued to lightly run her fingers over his cock as she licked it. Her tongue began to travel south reaching his balls. She gently licked them with her tongue as she ran her finger around the rim of the head of his cock.
 
Misty was very obviously having a very good time with what she was doing, and Tom did everything he could to give her feedback to let her know he enjoyed it.

"You can get your mouth involved now at any time," he panted. "But don't think you just have to plunge it over my cock. Use your imagination. Make it last. Make me desperate for you to take it into your mouth.

"You're the one in control right now," he informed her. "And you're doing an amazing job..."
 
Misty started to kiss on his cock. She planted kisses up and down his shaft stopping at the very tip of his cock. She sucked in the very tip of his cock not letting all of the head of his cock into her mouth. She started to massage his balls as she teased the tip of his cock sucking it into her mouth before pulling letting it pop out of her mouth.
 
Oh god, Misty was driving her father wild! She was taking the things he was teaching her and running with them with glorious expertise.

"God, Misty," Tom gasped, "that's perfect. Now, suck my cock like you mean it, but feel free to include any of the things I've taught you about along the way to mix it up.

"Suck your dad's cock. You're gonna make me cum, baby."
 
Misty sucked her father completely into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the shaft as her head sunk lower. She continued to massage his balls as she sucked her father's cock. She moved slowly and sucked on him hard stretching his cock a bit.
 
Holy fuck, Misty was a quick learner! Tom felt his orgasm screaming up on him. What she'd been doing before had felt fantastic, but with a little coaching, she was fucking amazing!

"Oh, fuck, baby," Tom panted, "I'm gonna cum."

And with that pronouncement, he just let go...
 
Misty got what she wanted when she tasted her father's cum and she swallowed it as she continued to milk him for rhe rest. She looked up from his cock giving him a smile before asking "well daddy how about some more naughtyness?"
 
Tom was proud of his daughter, because when he started cumming, she didn't back away, she didn't miss a drop. Like a champ, she took every spurt, and when she was convinced he was finished, swallowed it down just like a true cum loving slut.

When finally, the head of his cock popped from between Misty's lips, she smiled up at him in delighted triumph. His softening cock started to fill again when Misty asked, "Well Daddy, how about some more naughtiness?"

Tom just smiled back and asked, "What did you have in mind?" He found he was ready for just about anything. Hell, if Misty wanted to call the shots for a while, he decided he'd do what she told him to do. If she wanted to continue to be his fuck doll, he certainly wasn't going to complain.
 
Misty grinned before she said "I want you to spank my ass to the point it's bright red and I want you to cover my tits in you cum as as my face." She laid beside her father cuddling him kissing his chest and neck. She want him to fuck so hard her pussy lips would turn red like she wanted her ass to be. She was to be his submissive and she wanted him to fuck her like the good little slut she was.
 
Tom had read a little about this kind of relationship, and what Misty was doing was known as "topping from the bottom," where the sub led the dominant in what to do. However, from what he could gather from the little bit he had read it usually was more more manipulative than this was. Misty was simply saying what she wanted, since they hadn't discussed limits or anything, and so far, for the most part, all they'd done is fuck.

The thought of feeling his daughter's shapely ass under his hands made his cock throb. The notion of covering her with cum was even more of a turn-on. Something Tom loved to see when he went online to look at porn is women wearing cum.

Misty still laid between his legs, her pretty young face beaming at him. There were certainly no qualms in his daughter's mind about what they were doing, but Tom couldn't help but think about what others would think, and the potential consequences for him should anyone else find out. However, those thoughts weren't enough to keep him from continuing what he and Misty had started.

Tom returned his daughter's smile. She looked so sexy there, so close to his cock. However...

"Can't spank you. I can't reach your ass. Turn around. I want to watch your pussy as I turn your ass red."
 
Misty turned her body so that her father could spank her and see her pussy. She didn't really know what the job of a submissive actually was but what she said to her father felt wrong to her but in a way she was glad that she had done it seeing how they hadn't really spoke about anything in the regards of the D/s. relationship she wanted with him. She knew that her father didn't know what she liked and done to herself during a masturbation session she would have when her father wasn't around so telling him felt good though it felt wrong to her. She wondered if her father had gone through her clothes yet and threw out some of her clothing. She soon felt the sting of her father's hand on her bare bottom which snapped her out of her haze. "Ohhhhhh yessss daddy That feels good." She moans out. "Have I been a bad girl daddy?" She asks trying to get him to role-play a bit seeing if he would be into that as well as having sex with his daughter.
 
With a squeal of delight, Misty got up and swung her perfect ass around, pushing it up into her father's face.

God, what a view! Misty's ass was spectacular! and her pussy even moreso. Between that and her little puckered asshole, Tom figured he could look at this the rest of his life and never get bored. Her cunt hole glistened with arousal. Apparently, she'd enjoyed her lesson almost as much as Tom had.

This wouldn't be the ideal position for a spanking, but he was sure he'd manage.

Tom raised his hand and brought it down on his daughter's ass as hard as he could, so much that Misty bounced forward just a little at the feel. Her retreat was short lived, though, because soon she was right back in position for the next.

"Oooh, have I been a bad girl, Daddy?" Misty said in a sing-song, little girl voice. He'd never thought that kind of thing was exceptionally sexy, but hearing it come from his daughter's throat, with her reddening ass and drooling cunt inches away, made Tom moan.

"You're a fucking little slut," he responded, accenting the word "slut" with another sharp blow to her ass. "Are going to be Daddy's little fucking slut, with your bouncy slut tits and your juicy slut cunt?" he continued, raining blows down on his daughter's darkening ass cheeks. Her ass wasn't red yet, but he was sure she could feel the heat. Tom had never gotten aroused from giving a spanking before, but his cock was hard again, giving his daughter this one.
 
"Ohhh god yes daddy I am your dirty little slut." Misty screamed out as she felt her father's hand heat up her ass. She could feel the pleasure radiating from her ass and spread to her pussy and nipples. Her nipples were rock hard and her juices started to run down her thighs . She stayed still and watched her father's cock start to leak precum . She ran her finger in the precum swirling it around the tip of his cock.



mmmmhmmm daddy keep going spank your little slut punish her for not listening to you and wearing those sluty clothes out in public." She moaned out still running her finger in his precum. With each smack he gave her she let out a squeel followed by some moans.
 
Tom could hardly believe hearing his daughter talk like she was would turn him on so. He had to smile when she mentioned her slutty outfits. Before, he'd been her father, trying to protect her from harm. Now, though, while he was still her father, he was also her lover and her Master, and she would find out that he secretly enjoyed seeing her display so much of her beautiful body in her skimpy, tight outfits.

In the position he'd had Misty assume, it was necessary for him to use both hands to get at both cheeks of her ass, but that was just fine with him. He wanted to get his hands on as much of her body as he could, as often as he could.

Her ass was reddening very nicely. He had an idea, but the angle was really bad. However, he decided to give it a try anyway.

Instead of spanking only Misty's butt cheeks, he gave a try to landing a slap right down the middle. The shot was mostly on her butthole, but his hand covered part of her dripping pussy, too.

He wondered how his daughter would like getting her pussy spanked, too...
 
Back
Top