Testing the waters

I'm going to join this thread and add my two cents. Keep posting, beautiful. :) I feel your shots aren't just erotic as well as sexy, but creative.

Hope you are all having a great weekend.

After my morning run/workout and shower I set up the camera and took a few new shots. I realize I need to hone my camera skills as these turned out pretty grainy so please be kind!

Thanks everyone so much for the support and encouragement so far! Enjoy!

Sexy and artistic.

beautiful set of pics. erotic and teasing.

After my morning run/workout and shower I set up the camera and took a few new shots. I realize I need to hone my camera skills as these turned out pretty grainy so please be kind!

Sure would like to help you take those panties off. Great pics.

Wow! Simply gorgeous!

IslandNymph .. You look Great in Red, Nice Legs and a very Toned Body !!!

attachment.php

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

just found this thread and have to say you look amazing!! Can't wait to see more!!

These last three you posted are superb.

Grain in a photograph is no indication of the skill of the photographer. It is often difficult when doing self-portraits to get the focus, lighting, and composition right. Usually one or two of those elements work, but the third suffers. You managed to pull off all three nicely. I'm a photographer myself, and from my vantage point you're doing just fine. However, in photography, as in other things, experience and practice are the best teachers, so if you want to improve, keep shooting.

For my part, I'll keep watching and encouraging.

These last three you posted are superb.

Grain in a photograph is no indication of the skill of the photographer. It is often difficult when doing self-portraits to get the focus, lighting, and composition right. Usually one or two of those elements work, but the third suffers. You managed to pull off all three nicely. I'm a photographer myself, and from my vantage point you're doing just fine. However, in photography, as in other things, experience and practice are the best teachers, so if you want to improve, keep shooting.

For my part, I'll keep watching and encouraging.

Thanks for the feedback Roscuro! I will definitely keep practising and experimenting and sharing the results of course :heart:

Pictures self3 and self1 are amazing

Love the red outfit in the picture.
The long sexy back photo is vet erotic. You eyes follow the spine down to that sexy ass. Where you standing in heels by chance? Seeing this pose head to toe would be arousing
Your body looks long, lean and very in shape. Love love love your thighs in the red outfit picture

Last edited:
Your pictures are well done and I can't wait to see more of your fantastic body!!

Good sexy morning!

I have a piece of art hanging next to my bed that has one of my favourite quotes:

"I've always like the time before dawn because there's no one around to remind me who I'm supposed to be...so it's easier to remember who I am"

Here I am first thing in the morning....

Last edited:
Thought Provoking Quote

I have a piece of art hanging next to my bed that has one of my favourite quotes:

"I've always like the time before dawn because there's no one around to remind me who I'm supposed to be...so it's easier to remember who I am"

Here I am first thing in the morning....

We all need to remember who we are! Beautiful pic -- thanks for sharing -- Have a great day

Hi everyone!

I'm new here but have been inspired by some of the fantastic photos on this forum to start posting some of my own.

I've recently begun to really explore my sexuality and am starting to become a bit more comfortable in my own skin but haven't received much positive feedback from people in my life. Just wondering if I appeal to you out there!

Here's a teaser shot to get y'all going...I'll post more as I become a little more comfortable in front of the camera ;)

Cheers.
Gorgeous! Great background too!

Back