Uk register/ love the uk

guys and gals, you might get a little more from the forum if you engage in conversations. just sayin'.

don't be shy. :)

Yep, yep, quite right- we're not getting into conversation land with just a bunch of greetings! Unfortunately the whole work thing has been getting in the way of my Literotication this morning. I obviously need to hone my procrastination skills more, so here goes....

... so, what are you guys all up to now? Are you students, unemployed, work-shy or just trying to brighten up this gray Tuesday with a bit of naughtiness in between bouts of actual work?

And Geronimo...err, I hope the wank worked out well for ya.

Good morning all... although I think "all" may just be LubyLoo and myself so far, so g'morning LubyLoo!!

Anywho, I'm 27, male and from lovely Lancashire.

I hope everyone's Tuesday is off to a good start!

Hellooooo! nice to see you! :) I hope your Tuesday is good too :)

So what are you up to this morning, LubyLoo... working or just resting from a long night of impaling ghouls on your stake?

Hehehe,... pity you're a lass, otherwise there would be so many inuendos that could come out of that!

Yep, yep, quite right- we're not getting into conversation land with just a bunch of greetings! Unfortunately the whole work thing has been getting in the way of my Literotication this morning. I obviously need to hone my procrastination skills more, so here goes....

... so, what are you guys all up to now? Are you students, unemployed, work-shy or just trying to brighten up this gray Tuesday with a bit of naughtiness in between bouts of actual work?

And Geronimo...err, I hope the wank worked out well for ya.

Its my last day off sick from work.. I've had the flu, but was obviously feeling better yesterday, and joined Lit :)

... and erm.... I hope it worked out for Geronimo too :D

So what are you up to this morning, LubyLoo... working or just resting from a long night of impaling ghouls on your stake?

Hehehe,... pity you're a lass, otherwise there would be so many inuendos that could come out of that!

:D :D :D

I'll be out hunting on Thursday night hopefully.. :D

Ahh, I can sympathize with you Luby- I'm down with THE bug too, and I'm infront of my lovely fire too... unfortunately I'm not quite ill enough to be completely useless and so I can't justify not trying to work, but at least I'm working from home.

So what made you decide to join Lit?

I'm curious, what sort of villages/ towns/ cities do hell-mouths and vampires crop up in over here in the UK?? I'm having an especially hard time coming to terms with the idea of a yorkshire vampire... I guess they'd probably have an addiction to tea instrad of blood, so they'd be much more easily dealt with than your common Hollywood vamp!!

Last edited:
So what made you decide to join Lit?

I'm curious, what sort of villages/ towns/ cities do hell-mouths and vampires crop up in over here in the UK?? I'm having an especially hard time coming to terms with the idea of a yorkshire vampire... I guess they'd probably have an addiction to tea instrad of blood, so they'd be much more easily dealt with than your common Hollywood vamp!!

:D :D :D

Oh you'd be surprised... Its rife, all over the UK.. :eek: honestly...

...you've just got to be out after midnight in any largish town/city, particularly on a Friday/Saturday night.... and you'll see them roaming the streets... It's true.. tho they look and act more like zombies ...;):D

Ahhh, I think I may have seen some! Do they by any chance often wear tracksuits, hoodies and congregate nearby Weatherspoons and McDonalds outlets? If this is the case, then their slaying is certainly a worthy endeavour!

Awww, and my procrastination-practice was going so well, but now it seems everyone's buggered off for lunch! Guess I'll just have to find a way to procrastinate all on my lonesome!

Awww, and my procrastination-practice was going so well, but now it seems everyone's buggered off for lunch! Guess I'll just have to find a way to procrastinate all on my lonesome!

It`s no fun doing it by yourself

Quite right, it really is no fun alone; so lets do it together... errr, procrastinate, I mean! So what are you up to today, little bookworm?

I`m having a lazy day after looking after 11 kids for the last 4 days, i think i deserve it.

11 kids, 4 days! I think you deserve much more than 1 lazy day!

I`m a glutton for punishment so i`ve only got today to meself, although tomorrow i`ll be down to having just 1 kid and that`s my little un

I guess looking after 11 kids is a sure-fire way to ensure that when it's just you and your child, it will always seems like a walk in the park bu comparrison!

I guess looking after 11 kids is a sure-fire way to ensure that when it's just you and your child, it will always seems like a walk in the park bu comparrison!

very true although i do love having a housefull of kids. The only drawback is i don`t get time for any fun with them around

very true although i do love having a housefull of kids. The only drawback is i don`t get time for any fun with them around

On the plus side (for us) it means that you must build up a nice amount of pent-up steam to let off amongst the erotic pages of Literotica!

On the plus side (for us) it means that you must build up a nice amount of pent-up steam to let off amongst the erotic pages of Literotica!

I sure do but it`s not the same as having a hard cock in front of me

I sure do but it`s not the same as having a hard cock in front of me

No, I'm sure it's not... so, if the magic of the internet could grant your wish and deliver you a long, thick, hard cock right now, what would you want to do to it?

Back