Women who find bi guys hot....

No doubt, it would be a heckuva lot less confusing! * wait a minute, I'm not either* but still.....

yeah....labels suck. But for some reason society feels a need to put a neat little label and a bow and wrap eveything up all neat and tidy. So silly....

you are blade_rocknut......lol, what other label do you need? You have fabulous shoes, that is all that is ever needed. And maybe a cute purse.....

yeah....labels suck. But for some reason society feels a need to put a neat little label and a bow and wrap eveything up all neat and tidy. So silly....

you are blade_rocknut......lol, what other label do you need? You have fabulous shoes, that is all that is ever needed. And maybe a cute purse.....

Y'know what- no purse, bag, etc...never got that far:eek: ( don't really need one I s'pose when ya stay at home to play) I just ordered a pair of shoes though:D Maybe they'll be making an appearance soon....

Y'know what- no purse, bag, etc...never got that far:eek: ( don't really need one I s'pose when ya stay at home to play) I just ordered a pair of shoes though:D Maybe they'll be making an appearance soon....

I am more of a purse girl.....that is why I mentioned purses. I am not into shoes, but I do appreciate a cute pair

Women with a bias for bi

I know there have to be more ladies out there that find bi guys so totally hot and sexy....pm me and let me know your thoughts....

Oh, and guys - feel free also to let me know what you think of a woman who thinks it's hot

I am only just beginning to appreciate I like bi guys. Married one who didn't even know he was one.

In reflection I obviously always did like bi guys. I used to love dressing my boyfriend in my bras.

I'm not into the defining category of bi though. I like to just think it's about not ruling anything out. A bias in not being biased.
:rose:

I am only just beginning to appreciate I like bi guys. Married one who didn't even know he was one.

In reflection I obviously always did like bi guys. I used to love dressing my boyfriend in my bras.

I'm not into the defining category of bi though. I like to just think it's about not ruling anything out. A bias in not being biased.

I don't think there should be any 'categories' just being oneself and following your likes perhaps avoiding ( but not being judgmental) your dislikes..

I don't think there should be any 'categories' just being oneself and following your likes perhaps avoiding ( but not being judgmental) your dislikes..

I agree.....

THis is like when you fill out a questionaire, and it says marital status....a bf would get mad when I said I was single. Well techinically, since I had to pick one....and there wasn't one that said "dating *@#%" , it was the one that described me best.

Labels are meant for clothing!

Thank You!

As a closeted bi-male I would love to find a woman who really understood me and would like to share in this aspect of my sexuality. I am married and have tried to bring it up to my wife but she shuns the idea. I have tried to be open with other woman in my life but again they seem put off by the subject. I have never been with another man while a woman was present but it is something I am always craving. There is nothing I want more than to have a woman watch me as I give another man oral pleasure. I am very closeted, I have dressed for my own please and I have been with other men orally. But it does make me feel better knowing that there are woman who are both interested and turned on by men who enjoy being with other men.

As a closeted bi-male I would love to find a woman who really understood me and would like to share in this aspect of my sexuality. I am married and have tried to bring it up to my wife but she shuns the idea. I have tried to be open with other woman in my life but again they seem put off by the subject. I have never been with another man while a woman was present but it is something I am always craving. There is nothing I want more than to have a woman watch me as I give another man oral pleasure. I am very closeted, I have dressed for my own please and I have been with other men orally. But it does make me feel better knowing that there are woman who are both interested and turned on by men who enjoy being with other men.

what he said....:D

Not sure how relevant it is to this thread, but I think the defining moment when I completely accepted my husbands lean was when I started accepting who I am. 20 years of suppressing BDSM tendencies was a dumb-arse thing to do anyway, and getting out of that conformist 'nilla mindset did me a world of good.

Another key point is that I no longer felt the pressure (imaginary I know) I had to be "someone" for him. Very importantly I eventually realised that he was still the same person I fell in love with over 15 years ago. He still held the same principles and motivations aided by him no longer having to hide this (he hid it very badly, it is of no surprise at all to friends and family). He just didn't need me in a physical sexual way.

The most important thing for me is realising it wasn't a slight on me. I'm a very sexual person and had trouble not taking it personally when I thought I wasn't enough for him.

I think sexual tendencies are a bit like religion. You've got to be careful not to ram it down other peoples throats, but there are a few of us who do like it rammed down are throats. :devil:

More to the point of this thread though, the thought of watching two men satisfy one another is a beautiful image. :kiss:

I am so glad that there are others out there like me...I absolutely turned on by bi - guys now maybe it's because I have bi tendancies myself. But I don't like to openly admit being bi - then some people expect me to have sex or want to have sex with any female...I have to agree with others - labels are not always appropriate for everyone....Feel free to pm me or yahoo im me to chat

Hello ladies

I'm a man who defines himself as somewhere between bi and hetero-flexible. I'm primarily into women, but I've been with men, and I've done MMF, and loved it. I often chat and play with men online, particularly when the mood for cock just grabs me. I love creampies, and have had the pleasure of feasting on a mixed creampie (mine and another man's) on occasion.

And I love to chat with women who find bi men hot. If any of you would like to chat, play or whatever on YIM, AIM or MSN, just PM me.

I'm a man who defines himself as somewhere between bi and hetero-flexible. I'm primarily into women, but I've been with men, and I've done MMF, and loved it. I often chat and play with men online, particularly when the mood for cock just grabs me. I love creampies, and have had the pleasure of feasting on a mixed creampie (mine and another man's) on occasion.

And I love to chat with women who find bi men hot. If any of you would like to chat, play or whatever on YIM, AIM or MSN, just PM me.

I love the way you "define" yourself....

I love the way you "define" yourself....

Thank you. Would you believe I grew up in a totally homophobic, religiously conservative world? If you had told me, say at age 18, that I would one day be into jacking off with other men, and even having sex with them, I would have never believed you. So, keep me in mind when you meet a homophobe. There's hope for him!

Thank you. Would you believe I grew up in a totally homophobic, religiously conservative world? If you had told me, say at age 18, that I would one day be into jacking off with other men, and even having sex with them, I would have never believed you. So, keep me in mind when you meet a homophobe. There's hope for him!

Well given I grew up in a homophobic world as well where even masturbation was considered deviant behaviour I can totally understand your surprise at realizing what is simply your true nature. And must say I'd love to chat with you sometime....:rose: :kiss:

I'm of the mind that everyone's at least a lil bit bi - what a world it would be if everyone felt comfortable with it. Now that's what I call a party !

Bi guy here, loving all these comments from you gorgeous ladies. I've recently begun photographing my bi adventures....MSN me if you'd like to see ;)

I'm of the mind that everyone's at least a lil bit bi - what a world it would be if everyone felt comfortable with it. Now that's what I call a party !

Bi guy here, loving all these comments from you gorgeous ladies. I've recently begun photographing my bi adventures....MSN me if you'd like to see ;)

I agree world would be very interesting if we were not censured by others' opinions of our bi-sexuality...

I don't have MSN.....damn. lol, but I would love to get my hands on those pics!

no need to blush.. I meant it.. I think it would be very erotic........... and fun

Back