Are their women/girls who love giving head?

mmmmm shame shame lol

dang jess would have never known lol

Michael

Yes! Just had my first uncircumcised recently and it was awesome. I like to swallow but part of the fun of giving a blow job is about letting a guy cum anyway/where he wants. :kiss:

DaraDare said:
Yes! Just had my first uncircumcised recently and it was awesome. I like to swallow but part of the fun of giving a blow job is about letting a guy cum anyway/where he wants. :kiss:

Exactly DaraDare....and lucky you!! I havent had an uncircumsized yet!! But i agree with letting him cum whereever, however.....and its awesome when you know he WANTS to pull out and cum somewhere else...but he's just so blown away by the feel of you sucking him that he cant bear to pull out and cum's in your mouth anyway!!!

feels best when your suck it out of the head, really hard.
makes my knees go weak.

surfwabo said:
feels best when your suck it out of the head, really hard.
makes my knees go weak.

mmmm..yes..thats the best.....love doing that...and if he'll let me slide a finger into his ass while i'm doing it...all the better!!

Ashleey said:
mmmm..yes..thats the best.....love doing that...and if he'll let me slide a finger into his ass while i'm doing it...all the better!!

I've never had that done.. but I'd sure be willing to let you try it.. ;)

toogoodCA said:

mmm..the guys i've done it with rave about it....ya gotta get the rhythm just right..have the finger sliding in just when you suck..and then back out a bit when you pull back....and then the finger goes deeper and deeper as you suck harder and harder.....

toogoodCA said:

try it sometime when you masturbate....I've done it before and it made me cum pretty hard.....its not something though whenever I've received head that I prefer, but probably cause I've never been truly subject to it

Reading through this thread makes me...oh damn...gotta clean the keyboard again...

As I was going to say, this thread makes me miss an old gf even more...oh well, when in this part of the state, I need to take things in hand and ...oh hell, you know...

mistymoon said:
If you really want to get technical, there are more germs in the human mouth than on a cock!!!

All that aside I LOVE to give head. I Love to hear my Baby moan, and wriggle around when I have his trobbing blood engorged member inside my mouth. I love to make a lot of slurpping noises when I suck as well.

The best part of it all is the tease. I don't just suck his cock, I nibble his skin all arond the area. nibble his inner thighs. suck his balls....

oh god, I gotta stop now.......sigh

:devil: :kiss: :kiss: :rose:

Mistymoon, Iwould love to be your baby.............Lickit123 :p :p :p :kiss:

Wish I was younger

Just_Jess said:
Personally I enjoy giving blowjobs (just don't tell any of my dates!!) Seriously, it's fun and yes I swallow. I'm now blushing :D
Well Jess, I sure wish I was younger, I am sure a lovely woman like you of 25 years would have nothing to do with someone of 40 years. I guess I will go back to imagining a young un like you pleasing me like that.
Oh, and I never kiss and tell or should I say blow my load and tell.

Ashleey said:
mmm..the guys i've done it with rave about it....ya gotta get the rhythm just right..have the finger sliding in just when you suck..and then back out a bit when you pull back....and then the finger goes deeper and deeper as you suck harder and harder.....

That sounds like a whole lot of fun actually. Now if I only I had a willing lady to try it out with. ;)

toogoodCA said:
That sounds like a whole lot of fun actually. Now if I only I had a willing lady to try it out with. ;)

too bad you're not in colorado......

Okay, I don't hear this often and hopefully it isn't odd. I decided I'd try tasting my own pre-cum once, I rubbed it all over my finger and then gave it a little taste, WOW! it wasn't disscusting at all! I ended up cumming after further stroking my wet cock and then tried a little of it again, different taste but still not bad at all. Every now and then I still sample it, I'm not sure why other than it seems to turn me on. I fantasize aften now of a woman who would take my load in her mouth and hold it, then allow me to french kiss her so we both can enjoy it.
Now how unusual is that? For a male to be willing to partake in his own juice? :confused:
Is it more common than I think?
Just for referance, I've never been blown and I think about it very often. For that whole story, you'd have to check my posting titled ""Help in Bakersfield

Southwestburbs said:
Well Jess, I sure wish I was younger, I am sure a lovely woman like you of 25 years would have nothing to do with someone of 40 years. I guess I will go back to imagining a young un like you pleasing me like that.
Oh, and I never kiss and tell or should I say blow my load and tell.

If she doesn't want you, this 19 year old is up for the challenge. ;)

Back