A Summers Day (Open to one female)

TheMysticMan

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 27, 2010
Posts
6,515
A Summers Day (Closed for Wolf Vixen)

Jake was a pleasant boy, always trying to do the best he could for people, often at the expense of his own well being. People like to take advantage of kindness. He was 18, about to finish high school, and feeling lost in the world. At 5' 10 and with a slim but muscular physique he was quite an attractive boy. He had fairly long blonde hair, and blue/green eyes. He should have had a fair of attention from girls, but somehow he didn't get much. Was it because he looked slightly young for his age? Or maybe because he lacked confidence? Or both? He didn't know. He had been longing to find a nice girl for years, and he was still confident that one day he would. He was a devoutly optimistic person.

Late one summer morning after a long lie-in he went for a walk in the sun to clear his mind. He wandered through a field with long grass and some wild flowers swaying gently in the warm summer breeze. A path of worn grass snaked through it. Winter had just finished and he was thoroughly enjoying the first few days of summer weather.

Looking up he saw a girl in the distance, she was light-footed with long, wavy blonde hair and a thin summery dress. She was beautiful.

He needed to do something. All the other girls he knew stayed inside all day clad with make-up, watching soaps on TV. This girl seemed special. She was far away from any roads, so must have been actually walking for pleasure, like him. "Hey, nice days isn't it." It was painfully clichéd, but he had to say something, he couldn't let a girl like this slip through his fingers.


OOC: PM sample if you want to join please. :)
 
Last edited:
Donna was so glad winter was finally through. As much as she enjoyed the snow, she really loved the summer time. She was able to get out and go for walks or just lie in the field close to her house and enjoy the sun. This day in particular she was itching to get out doors, but had to wait until everyone was gone from the house before she could sneak away. Her parents didn’t like it when she walked out there alone and she wasn’t exactly sure why, just something about someone could kidnap her or do harmful things to her. She was innocent in thoughts and never looked at anyone as being a bad person. She took the assumption that people would nice and kind because they wanted to be, not because they wanted something from her. It never occurred to her that being 18 yrs old, long blond hair with baby blue eyes and a firm body would attract the wrong attention.

Once her parents departed she took the opportunity to slide on her thin summer dress, that the wind blew right through and headed from the house. It was not long before she was beginning to enter the field of tall grass. Her head tilted back, eyes closing as she smiled brightly, soaking up the sun. Her hands spread out from her body as they brushed over the edges of the tall grass while she spun around in a circle letting the breeze blow over her body. Her bare feet take slow leisure steps, making her way down the beaten path using her hands to guide her.

The sound of his voice wakens her from her daydream as her eyes open and her tilts back down to look at the young man standing before her. She smiled softly to him, “Hi, yes it is, it is a gorgeous day today.” Glancing over him rather quickly, Donna takes in his handsome boyish features. What would a guy like her being doing out here when she was sure he would have some girl to take to the lake or the beach? She was sure he had plenty of girls chasing him down, he was handsome, she could pick that out quickly yet the young boyish look to him made him super cute. She knew guys hated to be called cute, but cute made her heart skip a bit, her tongue take on its own mind and her feet always seem to lose their balance when walking. She wasn’t sure what it was about guys like him, but she always became a klutz around them. “What brings you out here?” Trying to make some small talk so he wouldn’t leave, she stepped a bit closer to him while the wind blew over her, tousling her long hair.
 
As you step closer I notice you are barefoot. 'What kind of girl walks barefoot?' I think to myself. Usually girls that pretty wouldn't dream of leaving the house without shoes. Your physical individuality entices me, I hope to myself it's a good reflection of your personality. If you're anything like your apear, you're the kind of girl I've always dreamt of, but defiantly told myself couldn't exist. The way you walk is so playful, so happy. You seem like you'd love nothing better than to be here in this feild, it's amazing.

A breeze blows your dress revealing the outline of your body. It's incredible, slender but not skinny, instead it's toned, like you actually use it. My heart-rate quickens as my eyes take you in. "Oh, just making the most of the weather. I'm so glad winters over, I've been dying to be able to go for a nice walk without getting my legs soaked." We are feet away from eachother now, I can't take my eyes of yours, they're so engaging, so intense. "What about you?" I ask, picking a blade of grass and rolling it between my fingers.
 
I smile softly to you, hearing exactly the reason I was out there. "We sound like twins. I am glad winter is past us as well. I have come out here for years now and love spending hours in this field."

My eyes take in your features, ignoring the wind for the time being until it blows my long hair into my eyes. Laughing softly I move my hand up to brush it away. "I have a spot right over there," pointing further out into the field, "where I like to lay back and watch the clouds slide by. Care to join me?"

Brushing past you a bit I pick a flower and bring it to my nose, savoring the scent of it before turning back to you, waiting for your answer. My eyes pick up on your toned body as I reach up on my tip toes. Laughing again lightly I determine that you are at least a good 6 inches if not more taller than me. Feeling the carefree moment in the sun I reach out for your hand, "Come on, I won't bite." Pulling you lightly along toward the spot I pointed to earlier.
 
I smile back at you as you take my hand, your playful confidence draws me, instantly treating my like a friend without question. I squeeze your hand slightly as I turn and follow, "Yeah, I'd love to." You have an air about you that I can't pinpoint, is it the youthful vivacity of your movements, the sweet smile that you give to me, the engaging eyes. Whatever it is, it mesmerises me. I feel like I could just observe you, like a beautiful rare animal, and be completely content.

You lead me down the path a little way and then turn into the long grass. The light summer breeze blows across it, creating shifting patterns of vibrant green. The back of your dress rises slightly as you walk, revealing more of your slender legs with soft, slightly golden skin. I have a sudden desire to feel your warmth, feel your soft skin against mine as I hold you close.

I snap myself out of my trance, not wanting to be caught gazing open mouthed at your body like some sex-obsessed idiot. Looking up I notice an area of flattened grass up ahead, you lead me into it and sit down, smiling at me. I sit beside you, the thick grass makes a soft bed beneath us. I pick a small blue flower from the edge of the clearing and place it behind your ear, smiling. Normally I wouldn't make such a gesture, too scared of provoking an undesirable response. But somehow I felt completely at ease with you. You made me giddy with awe, yes, but somehow you also made me feel calm and peaceful. "I like this spot" I say, lying close beside you in the soft grass and gazing up into the cloudy sky.
 
The squeeze of your hand as you follow me brings a soft smile to my lips. I glance back over my shoulder from time to time just to smile at you. I feel like I am floating as I walk through the grass. My hand brushing along the tops of them while we make our way to the spot that I love.

Almost bouncing in my step I turn my body around, walking backward a few steps. Unsure of what to say I turn back around as we reach the area, I pull you toward the middle of it before taking a seat.

My legs bent at the knee as my left hand plants itself on the bed of grass, holding me up. My eyes look to you and I smile brightly, something about you making me lighter than air.

My hand moves up and brushed over the flower you tucked behind my ear, I give off a light giggle as it tickles my fingers and the top of my ear. "Thank you." I find the gesture sweet in so many ways. Moving my arm I lay back in the bed of grass, feeling the softness under me as my eyes dart up to look at the clouds above. Sighing contently my head turns and my eyes look over you, watching the enjoyment of the moment slide over your face.

"I'm Donna by the way. Would have been nice of me to say my name before I went dragging you off." Laughing lightly I turn a big on my side, my left hand moving up to cradle my head as the fingers on my right hand begin to glide over the grass under us. "Tell me about yourself. I have never seen you around here before, though," my eyes darting down to the grass to watch my fingers pluck and pick at the blades, "I don't get out here as often as I would like."
 
I stare up into the beautiful clouds, shifting slowly as they gently glide over our heads. I can feel your soft gaze on me, so full of meaning. I smile slightly, an inexplicable feeling of bliss flowing through me.

"I'm Donna by the way. Would have been nice of me to say my name before I went dragging you off."

I laugh happily, turning to face you and raising myself off the ground slightly, "I'm Jake, it's very good to meet you. And I'm flattered that you dragged me off at all." My eyes watch you intently as you toy with the soft grass, the blue flower contrasting wonderfully with the glow of your wavey blonde hair. I feel so blessed to share the sun with you, quietly enjoying the joys of summer, carefree and at ease with everything.

"I don't find it very easy to describe myself to be honest, how can you possibly describe a personality? It's so complicated. Think you'll just have to wait and see." I say with a smile. Your sweet face watches me inquisitively. "I walk around here quite a lot. Usually more the other side of that woods though." I gesture to the woodland behind us, "I prefer it there, down by the river. D'you go there much?"
 
Last edited:
Shaking my head softly, my eyes never leaving your face, "No I can't say that I have. This is as far as I get and even then I get dragged back home." Frowning slightly at the thought I busy myself once again with the grass.

My eyes dart back up to you, roaming over your features, each in turn. My hand reached up to brush softly at your hair, intrigued with the way the sun has lightened some parts of it, while others that lay closer to your scalp are darker, though still blond. "I can tell you love the outside, it shows."

Realizing I am pawing at a virtual stranger I blush lightly and move my hand back to my waist as I roll back over to my back to look up at the sky. My eyes moving over each cloud like I was tracing it with a pencil. Sighing softly, I soak up the sun and the breeze thoroughly enjoying the moment I have out here, your company making it better than before.

My eyes close as I take in a deep breath, letting it out slowly. "I love the peacefulness of this place. I just wish I could come here more often than I do now. It's just my parents, well they don't trust this place. Afraid I will run into some crazy guy, maybe even get kidnapped." My eyes open to glance over to you a moment before looking back at the passing clouds, "You wouldn't do that would you Jake?"
 
I smile as your soft cheeks blush so sweetly. I want to kiss you right there, but I'm scared I'll startle you. We've only just met, and I would be devastated if I scared you away. I smile down at you lying peacefully in the grass, then lie beside you, my head nuzzling against yours softly.

"I love the peacefulness of this place. I just wish I could come here more often than I do now. It's just my parents, well they don't trust this place. Afraid I will run into some crazy guy, maybe even get kidnapped... You wouldn't do that would you Jake?"

I move back slightly, the question shocking me. "I- I... No of course not. I'd never hurt you." I say, looking into your eyes with all my sincerity. "You can't go through life worrying about things like that. It's a terrible way to live." I look back up into the clouds. "Very few people want to cause you pain. And the chance of you meeting one, especially somewhere like here is miniscule. You just have to have faith. Anything that happens, good or bad, is meant to happen. We can never know the consequences of our experiences, but personally, I trust that any negative experience happens to bring about more good experiences. It's all a balance. I glance back at you. "And you can't spend your life being controlled by your parents either."

I lie beside you, hoping I didn't sound too pretentious. I just hate the fear that is pumped into us in our youth. It sickens me. I can feel your wamth against my side as I gaze up into the heavens, the gentle movement of the clouds soothing my mind.
 
Giggling lightly at your stumbling as you tell me no you wouldn't be the type to kidnap me. Watching the clouds slide by I listen to you, my eyes getting wider by the moment. After you finish I turn toward you, my body brushing your side and the way my body rests on its side your hand is just below my leg.

I feel the heat of your body close to me and even the anticipation of your hand resting so close to my leg. I should move, I know I should but I can't find it in me to do it. I look to you, my eyes moving back to somewhat of a normal look as I smile brightly. "I have always believed in things happen for a reason. That everyone you meet has a purpose in your life, be it good or bad. They help you learn."

Watching your eyes move with the clouds for a moment, I lean over and nudge you with my chin across your shoulder. My fingers move up toward your chest to grasp a stray grass that floated on top of you. Laughing softly, "Looks like the grass might start to bury you if you don't watch it." My eyes move up to lock with yours as my fingers slowly brush at your chest, slowing down the longer I look at you.
 
I turn to you, smiling, my eyes finding yours as your fingers stroke my chest. Time slows as we gaze, lost in each others eyes. My body seems weightless with butterflies, watching you look at me so intently. My fingers sweep the hair from your face as I lean in slowly, feeling your sweet, warm breath on my face. Our lips touch, caressing each other softly. I feel your smile, your warm, soft face pressed gently against mine. I am lost in bliss.

I pull away slowly, my lips closing, as they slide over yours. I look into your eyes, smiling, my heart pounding ecstatically. You smile back at me, glowing with joy.

I lean in and kiss you again, slightly harder now, our soft lips uniting eagerly. I slide my hand down your side, over your lovely figure, pulling your leg over mine and bringing our bodies together in a warm embrace. As we continue to kiss passionately.
 
Watching you moving closer to me locks me in place. My breath catching as your lips brush softly along mine. Unable to think past the feel of your lips, the warmth of your body and the smell of your skin so close to me.

The smile returns to my lips as you begin to pull away. The intensity of your eyes drowns me as you move in again. My heart racing with the anticipation of your lips touching mine again. This time you press harder, my lips giving in to yours, parting when yours parts. I sigh softly into your mouth as my hand moves up from your chest and cradles your face.

The warmth of your skin seeping into my hand, filling me. My mind spinning out of control as your hand moves down my side, pulling my leg up over yours. I press my body closer to yours, going on sensations more than anything at the moment. My eyes close taking in the feel of your lips and tongue as it mingles with mine. Your soft skin brushing over my hand as I press it closer to your face.

A virtual stranger gaining such reactions from me bring me to my senses. I begin to pull away from you, though I don't want to. My leg sliding over yours slowly as I come up for air. My heart pounding in my chest as my eye intently look into yours for a moment longer. Trying to get a breath and being unable to I lay back in the grass, taking a deep breath which makes my chest rise and fall quickly. My fingers fiddling with each other as I try to come to terms with what just happened.
 
I feel slightly rejected as you pull away, recoiling from my kiss. But I knew you'd enjoyed it, I could feel your body responding instinctively, caressing my face as you kissed me. But we've just met, we know nothing about eachother.

After giving you a moment to catch your breath, I lie beside you, gently placing hand on your tummy. "I'm sorry, that was really forward of me, I just... Seeing you looking at me like that... I just wanted to kiss you." I suddenly feel like a complete idiot. Can I not suppress my urges? I just acted like a fucking caveman. What happened to delayed gratification? That's not an excuse; I did it because I wanted to? "Donna, I'm really sorry if you didn't want that. I don't want to pressure you to do anything you don't want to do. But, I think you did. Just was a bit soon, right?" I take my hand my hand off your tummy and lie back on the soft grass. "Were basically strangers." I say, laughing somewhat awkwardly.

The sun is beaming down on us, I can hear distant bird song, and the trees on which they are perched russling softly in the distance. The soothing sounds of our surroundings, bringing me back to my senses. I take a deep, steadying breath, the air is so refreshing, I feel like I've been forgetting to breathe the whole time. I pick at the grass beside me, thinking things over. Everything's happened so quickly.
 
Last edited:
My fingers brush over your hand that lays on my belly. "It is not you Jake, I promise. Yes it was soon, but I wanted to and that scared me. I am not normally this aggressive when it comes to guys. In face I have usually been the last to be picked when it came to any guys wanting a new girl. Its just....the way you look at me, your thoughts....they are just so refreshing that I couldn't help myself."

Sighing softly as your hand moves from my belly. Looking up at the sky I wonder what would happen if I kept going, if I didn't pull away. Part of me wanting to find out.

Glancing over to you I smile softly, "We just met, but there is something weird between us. Almost like I know you from somewhere, yet I know I don't."

My head moving to look back at the clouds, "I don't understand it, honestly." Taking another deep breath, letting it out slowly while I let my thoughts run through my mind.
 
Relieved at your reply I smile into the sky. "Don't worry about it Donna. It's all good." I roll over and kiss you on the softly on the cheek. "Infatuation is a strange thing." I say looking back up at the sky happily. "I reckon we knew each other in past live." I pick another flower, twirling it between my fingers as I watch the shifting shapes of the clouds.

"So." I say loudly, looking to change the mood, stop us worrying pointlessly. "What we gonna do about your housebound-ness? ... I think you should say your going to a friends house and then come down to the river with me some day. I'd like to take you there. Or if they won't let you do that you could always sneak out at night." I say with an amused grin.

I roll onto my front, letting the hot sun warm my back. I don't want to instigate any mundane small talk, so instead I enjoy the view over the hills. Fading into the distance in the hot summer haze. Then I close my eyes, smiling happily into the summer heat.
 
Smiling softly at your soft kiss I giggle lightly listening to you with your simple explanations to get me out of my house. I find your simple way of life enjoyable even addicting as I begin to wonder myself how I can get out to see you more often.

The feel of your body moving I glance over to see that you have turned over to look out over the field. Rolling over and bumping into you I laugh softly. "Maybe I should just sneak out all the time and come see you? I am sure eventually we will get caught, but then again what does it matter. It is not like I can have my life ruled forever right?"

Glancing to you at the rhetorical question before leaning into you and chuckling lightly. "If you want to show me the river I would be happy to go with you. Then I know where you would be if I don't see you here in the field."

I look out over the field just enjoying the feel of you beside me. How your mind intrigues me and makes me want to know more which in turn makes me want to be closer to you.

The sun warms over my body, my knees bending so I can rock my legs back over my body. Kicking lightly at the breeze as it blows over us. The joy of the moment, of being there with you doesn't escape me and I try to relish in it for the time we have.
 
Last edited:
I grin at your enthusiasm, the hot turn sinking into my body, filling me with the joy that only summer can bring. You think just as I do, saying my unsaid sentiments back to me. "Definitely, I'd love to." I say, opening my eyes again and looking out into the beautiful sunshine, even more spectacular after being in darkness for a moment. I feel your warm body next to mine, you legs lifting and kicking gently as we lie side by side, each silently in thought.

I've never felt this kind of connection with a girl before, it's wonderful. Like we share half our personality. I feel so grateful to be lying so close to you in the sunsine having only met you moments before. I've always had fantasies of meeting a beautiful girl and then instantly finding a connection with them, but I knew it would never happen. There always needs to be some kind of excuse to start a friendship with someone, some mutual experience which neither of you controlled. And yet here I am with you. I feel like it must be a dream, but my dreams are never this vivid. I smile wider still, relishing every second.

I roll over to face you and placing my arm around your waist, feeling the radiance of your warm body through your thin summer dress. I look at you as you soak up the glorious sun, gazing intently at your pretty features. I don't believe in love at first sight, but whatever this is, it's more powerful than anything I've ever felt for someone.
 
Relishing in the summer sun, my legs kick casually. I watch as the wind blows over the grass, making it move in a silent dance before my eyes. My mind reeling with the thoughts of having just met you yet not wanting to leave your side. The quiet moment we shared was something I couldn't seem to do with anyone else. Someone always wanted to hear the sound of their voice as they rattled on with things that didn't matter.

The feel of you turning back over and your arm sliding over my waist brings my eyes back to yours. Smiling softly to you before my eyes move back toward the field. I feel the pull toward you like a moth being pulled toward the flame. The summer breeze teases over my legs and I kick gingerly again. My fingers brushing lightly over the bed of grass under me.

My eyes turn back to yours, the depths of yours taking my breath even if only for a slight moment. Your hand resting lightly along my back sends goosebumps over my skin even in the summer sun.

Not being able to resist I find myself leaning toward you, my lips brushing yours like butterfly winds against the skin. My intention was for it to be a quick peck but I just don't have the strength of will in me to part from your soft lips. My eyes flutter close as my heart flutters up into my throat, threatening to choke me should our lips part.
 
The butterflies dance inside me again, as you lean in slowly. I feel like I'm floating above the ground, raised internally by a million tiny wings. Our lips touch delicately, your softness sending shivers down my spine. I hold your lower lip tenderly between mine, my eyes closed shut. Sliding my hand up gently to caress your face. The sounds around us fade, we hear only our hearts, beating wildly, while all else is still. Locked in harmony, we lie there, lost in each others ambience, surrounded by the circle of long grass, hiding us away in our timeless bliss.

I pull away slightly, my lips sliding together, before embracing yours once again. My fingers slide slowly through your hair, feeling your bodies warmth against me. Elation rushes through me as I hold you close, my lips to yours, softly squeezing. I am in heaven.

After what seemed like an eternity in your embrace I break the kiss slowly, opening my eyes to look into yours with all the emotion that is pulsing through me, flicking slowly between your intense blue eyes. I feel like I've known you forever.
 
Your lips surrounding my bottom one sends chills jolting through me. I sigh softly against your lips, your hand softly caressing over my skin. I feel myself sinking further and further into the unknown. My heart beating like a trapped animal in my chest yet your tenderness seems to surrounds me with protection from harm.

Your lips press back to mind after just a millisecond of a break and I find myself drowning once again. My fingers grip the grass, yours sliding through my hair sending more chills along my spine. My legs seem to have forgotten their moment along with my lungs.

Feeling you slip from my lips my eyes flutter open. The feelings that course through me are far from hidden in my features, my cheeks flushed and my breath heavy. Unable to even produce words I just stare at you, reading your thoughts in your eyes.

My fingers release their hold on the grass, brushing over them like I am straightening something out. Unsure of what to say even if I could produce one thought that made sense to me. The rest of the world still faded from my sights, you being all the mattered.

Slowly I begin to feel the breeze blow over my legs, the realization that I haven't moved, barely budged from where I was the moment my lips touched yours. I feel the heat slide up my neck into my cheeks, feeling taken back by the intensity of that one kiss.

Not even sure I can stand I try sitting up, folding my legs under me, my eyes never leaving yours. "Ummm, river, weren't we headed there?" The thought finally sinks into my mind that you were supposed to be showing me the river.
 
Last edited:
Seeing my feelings reflected in your face excites me further. The thought that you could be feeling anything like what I'm feeling for you is overwhelming. As the breeze rolls gently over my face I begin to come back to my senses. The ambient noise gradually coming back into focus. I raise myself up on my hands, breathing in the fresh summer air, the lush grass in my periphery, my eyes still staring into yours.

I smile at you as you run your hands over the grass, looking disorientated and dazed. When you remind me about the river I stand up. The head rush as I do so makes everything blur and fade but your eyes which remain bright blue in the centre of my vision, making our mutual gaze even more mesmerizing. After a moment the vividity of my vision returns and I reach for your hands, knowing you will probably have just as much difficulty standing as me.

You take my hands and rise up to me, swaying slightly, I hold your waist softly as you get your balance. The breeze blows through our hair refreshing us gently as we watch each other. When you seem I take your hand and lead you out through the long grass. I remain in silence, dumbed by that incredible kiss. After a little while we reach an old stone wall on the edge of a woods, the green moss soft against my hands as I climb up onto it and help you up. We jump down the other side into the rich pine woods. Ferns dotted around on the soft ground of pine needles, the sweet smell of fresh sap in the air.

I turn to you, looking into your pretty face with a smile. "You ok?" I ask, feeling positively overjoyed to still be with you.
 
Placing my hand in yours, you help me to my feet. I sway a bit, leaning into you for support. Your hand around my waist makes everything right in the world and a value that feeling. My eyes not being able to leave yours, my lips still tingle from the kiss and my brain still not being able to make much sense even to myself.

Wrapping her fingers around my hand you lead me out into the tall grass. My thumb brushing over your hand from time to time. Feeling the heat of your hand seep into me and fill me with joy at the small gesture. We head toward the wooded area, but my eyes can't seem to stop moving back to you.

The sounds of the breeze blowing and the birds singing meet me while your hands help me up the wall. My hands brushing over the soft moss I smile softly to you. My arms outstretched to you as I jump from the wall, knowing you will be there to give me a soft landing.

I take a deep breath in, savoring the fragrance of the pine sap as my feet gently glide over the pine needle that little the ground. As you turn to me I can't help but wonder how long I will have left to spend with you. My mind a flood of determination to see you more often.

Smiling brightly I nod to you, "I'm fine. This is nice, even cool from the sun. I bet you spend a lot of your time just sitting here listening to the water." My ears picking up the sounds of the water as it flows over whatever may be in its path. The sound is rather soothing and I can see us spending a lot of time here, just enjoying each others' company.
 
I lead you further, winding through the trees down to the river, glancing at you frequently, checking you haven't disappeared into star dust. I help you down the root laced bank and onto the shore of pebbles at the river side. The tree's are less dense here, making a fairly roomy river beach. The shallow water rushes quickly over the rocks, the sound soothing my mind, the steady flow of water. Up stream the river widens and slows, creating a pool big enough to swim in. I pick up a flat, round stone and skim it down the stream, making soft slapping sounds as it bounces gracefully off the cool water.

"What d'you think?" I ask, turning to you as you walk over to me smiling. I sit on a large, round, moss covered rock at the waters edge and take your hand, gesturing you to sit on my lap. You sit down slowly with your side to me, watching the water. My hand strokes the hair off the side of your face, tucking it over your far shoulder. I wrap my arms around your body and kiss you softly on the cheek again, holding you close. Your soft warmth spreading into my legs, warming me deeply. I smile at you. I still can't believe how lucky I am in this moment.

I look up into the canopy, the wide strip of blue sky, surrounded by green leaves, like a reflection of the river below. The leaves glow bright florescent green as the sun shines through them. I slide your body round so you are facing away from me, leaning back against my chest, your head resting on my right shoulder. Your soft, warm cheek rubs gently against mine, making the butterflies inside me flutter joyfully. I hold you tenderly, my arms around you as we gaze up into the trees in smiling silence.
 
Last edited:
The closer I get to the river and the beauty that surrounds it the more I smile. The sounds of the river caressing over me while the beauty of the trees and rocks tempt my eyes.

Everywhere I look was just one more thing to find myself gazing at. I vaguely remember you helping me down toward the river beach, but the sounds of the skipping rock pull my attentions back to you. My joy sparkling in my eyes as I smile brightly to you, "This is great!" Unable to hide the excitement from my voice at this wonderful sight you have shown me.

You take a seat on the rock and offer me your hand. I gladly accept it while moving to take a seat in your lap. Feeling your arms wrap around me, you fiddle with my hair brings a warmth filling me up inside. Again my heart threatens to take flight.

Sighing softly as my eyes close to bring in the feel of your lips on my cheek, wrapping that feeling around me like warm blanket.

Feeling you move me around, I lean back once in place. Feeling your warm line against my back. My head rests along your shoulder, my eyes skimming over the water's surface. Such a peaceful place in a world full of chaos. I am grateful you have shown this to me, like a small piece of heaven that we can enjoy together.

My arms grip around yours as I hug you close to me. Wishing for this moment to never end, my eyes flutter shut, trying to take in the feel of you and the sounds coming off the river, holding it close to me. I can't find the words that even slightly express the feelings that are flowing through me. I just know I do not wish to leave this place or you anytime soon.
 
Who knows how many minutes slip by as I sit there with you in beautiful silence, holding your warm body close to mine and nuzzling your soft cheek. Eyes closed, thinking only of you, how your soft body feel against mine, the feelings you ignite within me.

I keep thinking how I'm going to have to leave, how this moment won't last forever. But hastily snap myself out of it and try to stay in the moment, absorb every last drop of the pleasure it brings me. I can't remember the last time I was this happy, if I even have been this happy before. I kiss your neck slowly, a hint of suction as I pull away, then nuzzle your cheek again. My hand stroking your sides slightly as I breath in the smell of your sweet skin. The swishing of the trees, the bird song and the steady trickle of the stream fill the air, as we hold each other close. All pain is forgotten.

Slowly I stir. I take a guess that it's about 2 oclock, though I don't have a watch. I feel your body moving slightly against mine. "So..." I say, sighing drowsily, "What are you doing tonight? When do you have to be home?" I run my hand down your side and lean back to look at you. It feels odd to talk about such mundane things in a time like this, but your parents seem over-protective and making them worried or angry would mean not being able to see you. And that would be unbareable.
 
Back
Top