Hot Nude Pics of Celebrities & Models: Pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you recognize this one?


qc-tiger_woods_american_golf_champion_alleged_naked_selfie_leaks_divorce_scandal-thumb.jpg


naked-tiger-wood-nude.jpg
 
Do you recognize this one?


qc-tiger_woods_american_golf_champion_alleged_naked_selfie_leaks_divorce_scandal-thumb.jpg


naked-tiger-wood-nude.jpg
QqigTEg.png

Why do you keep posting fakes here?
I know that you know that there's a celebrity fakes thread you can post this to.
It's not even a good photoshop job.

Also, how fucking hard is it to post their names as well? The ones I recognized:

Rose McGowan
Lily Simmons
Lindsey Vonn
Vanessa Hugdens
Amanda Seyfried
Trieste Kelly Dunn
 
Last edited:
Super unsuprise

Well, Super since you still continue to post pics without names, you degrade this forum as there is no way to know who the supposed photo is of.

Everyone here WOULD really APPRECIATE IT, if you would start posting names. Otherwise, it's just another nameless photo and has no meaning here.
 
You claim to not even know who it is, yet you also claim it to be fake. Just who is faking it now? :rolleyes:

I agree, you are disrespecting a wonderful forum, especially for those of us who live outside of continental United States. Either name the subjects, or find the balls to open your own thread, maybe something like 'Who the Fuck is this Nude Chic'

But please stop putting no name posts on here :)
 

1viewpornstarscomadrianna.jpg
YZwH8Pp.jpg


You claim to not even know who it is, yet you also claim it to be fake. Just who is faking it now? :rolleyes:

The head is about 15% too big for that body, plus the lighting is wrong, part of her left collarbone is cut out, and her skin color doesn't match the rest of the body. It doesn't take a detective to figure that out.

The head belongs to Lindsey Vonn, professional skier & model but that's definitely not her body. And FYI Super, it took me about 2 seconds to type "Lindsey Vonn"...not difficult at all to type a name.
 
Last edited:
You claim to not even know who it is, yet you also claim it to be fake. Just who is faking it now? :rolleyes:

Lindsey is a world know skier that has been in the Olympics and several world games so it's easy to know who she is. However, unless you watch a LOT of TV or Movies then a lot of these "celebs" that you post are unknown to a lot of the people on this forum.

STOP being a lazy bastard and just type the friggin name already. I mean, really, how hard is it to take 5 more seconds to type the name?

We know you can type and spell, as you already do it when someone calls you out, yet you remain clueless to what everyone keeps asking you to do.

So PLEASE either post the names or just stop posting to this particular forum and post the pictures to some other forum.
 
u do what u do, super.
armchair prurience is their issue...

if interested beyond the image...
look her/him up, goldbricks!

that i don't know (by sight - or even by reputation)
who some of these are
makes no real difference in the immediate...

generally, this thread has been a fine collection;
if not always served as baby food...
 
u do what u do, super.
armchair prurience is their issue...

if interested beyond the image...
look her/him up, goldbricks!

that i don't know (by sight - or even by reputation)
who some of these are
makes no real difference in the immediate...

generally, this thread has been a fine collection;
if not always served as baby food...

More often then not, image searching Super's pics draw a blank (especially if they're photoshop jobs.) Examples 1 & 2:

81DEmdi.png


iAOgOos.png


My point (similar to many others here) is that Super knows who these celebrities are and yet has purposely omitted their names even after repeatedly asking him to add them. I and others place the names because there maybe celebrities that someone does not know but would like to find more because they're hot. Adding the name makes it simple for the Lit members to do a Bing Image search with a name instead of having to be an internet detective.
 
Super unsuprise

If you go through the thread, anytime that Super has posted, he continually gets requests to post names, yet he continually ignores those requests.

Just looking up an image does nothing due to the fact that there is already so much porn out there and just looking for a nude female gives you over a million hits.

If he really wanted to be A VALUED contributor, then he would indeed post the names.

LIKE EVERYONE CONTINUOUSLY ASKS HIM TO DO!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top