Ass licking is divine!

Sexuality is so strange.

Licking a woman's asshole is just about my number one favorite sex act. On the rare occasions I have a new partner, I have to control myself to lick her pussy first instead of her asshole, just so she doesn't think I'm too weird.

I love cock, but I have virtually no urge to lick a guy's asshole. It doesn't gross me out and I'd do it if asked, but it would just be to make him happy, not because I wanted it that bad.

That makes NO sense that I would absolutely crave one and be totally indifferent about the other, when there's practically no difference. How the heck can you understand other people's sexuality when you can't even make sense of your own? :)

I've done this twice to men in the past and while I wasn't 100% enthused, I would definitely be more passionate about it now with the right person. I'm an empath so I'm all about giving raw, hedonistic pleasure...it feels so good to pleasure. If my partner let me play with guys, I'd let the right guy ride my face with my long, wet tongue inside of him while he strokes his beautiful cock. :eek: I love that succulent image....

I was NOT interested in this at ALL.
I didn't want to do it, and I didn't want it done to me (even though I like other ass-play)
I didn't even realize my partner wasz going to do it, until I first felt the tip of her tongue, and I started to tell her 'no', but then...
At first, it was just nice and new
And then it started mixing with the sensations of her fingers on my cunt, and more, and then I was begging for it.

Sexuality is so strange.

Licking a woman's asshole is just about my number one favorite sex act. On the rare occasions I have a new partner, I have to control myself to lick her pussy first instead of her asshole, just so she doesn't think I'm too weird.

I love cock, but I have virtually no urge to lick a guy's asshole. It doesn't gross me out and I'd do it if asked, but it would just be to make him happy, not because I wanted it that bad.

That makes NO sense that I would absolutely crave one and be totally indifferent about the other, when there's practically no difference. How the heck can you understand other people's sexuality when you can't even make sense of your own? :)

I don't think you're weird at all. :) We're all different and like/dislike different things. I personally am not a big fan of getting my booty eaten out but I would love to do it to my partner. However, if my partner really wanted to do it to me, I'd want to please him/her and give them that satisfaction.

I don't think you're weird at all. :) We're all different and like/dislike different things. I personally am not a big fan of getting my booty eaten out but I would love to do it to my partner. However, if my partner really wanted to do it to me, I'd want to please him/her and give them that satisfaction.

You're right. I guess if our sexual desires were logical, then we'd all like the exact same thing.

I've done this twice to men in the past and while I wasn't 100% enthused, I would definitely be more passionate about it now with the right person. I'm an empath so I'm all about giving raw, hedonistic pleasure...it feels so good to pleasure. If my partner let me play with guys, I'd let the right guy ride my face with my long, wet tongue inside of him while he strokes his beautiful cock. :eek: I love that succulent image....
I love that image! :)

I've only licked one asshole -- a multi-orgasmic woman I dated a few years back. We were locked in a very lustful 69 and there it was.... I would gladly do it again, she wasn't so excited -- her clit and her nipples were so outrageously sensitive and responsive she didn't need (or want) another part of her body to turn her on.

Back