Battle for The Capital: Imperial Arms (OOC; casting call)

Stalzyn

Literotica Guru
This is an Anime thread much similar to Akame ga kill... though you really don't have to watch the franchise before having an idea.

I'm still in the brainstorming stage so any ideas, contributions or suggestions will be appreciated.

Alright, so I'm thinking something like the capital is ruled by a corrupt emperor who treats the people like trash. A rebellion arose and a bad ass assassin group is formed.
Just like in Akame ga kill, imperial arms will be the weapon used.
Imperial Arms also known as Teigu are unique weaponry created 900 years ago out of extremely rare
materials as well as legendary animals called Danger Beasts (危険種 kikenshu ). The power of the Teigu is so overwhelming that it is said that when two Teigu users fight each other, one of them is bound to die.

like i said, this is just an idea. contributions greatly appreciated

Character Sheet​

Name:
Affiliate:
Short bio:
Weapon
Teigu:

Keep it simple, mysterious...dark.
Fun.

Last edited:
Name: Efe Soshe

Sex: female

Affiliate: She will be looking to join the rebel group

Short bio: She is the daughter of the Soshe noble family. Her family is a big supporter of the corrupt emperor. She is is rebelling against her family and the terror and evil of the emperor.

Weapon: swords

Teigu: Not yet

Name: Efe Soshe

Sex: female

Affiliate: She will be looking to join the rebel group

Short bio: She is the daughter of the Soshe noble family. Her family is a big supporter of the corrupt emperor. She is is rebelling against her family and the terror and evil of the emperor.

Weapon: swords

Teigu: Not yet

really looks like you maiden. Welcome aboard

Renji Echizen

The Founder​

Name: Renji Echizen (Alias: Ancient Warrior)
Sex: Male
Affiliate: Rebel
Short bio: Renji was once a general of the Empire. Imprisoned in the Dungeon of Agony for speaking against the Emperor. After five years, he escaped his hold and a year later founded the Rebel group known as Night Raid with the sole purpose of cleaning the empire and overthrowing the Emperor.
Weapon The horn of a Behemoth King.
Teigu: Behemoth king A monstrous Ultra class beast that gives Renji impenetrable skin and allows him to *****

Last edited:
Firstly, we begin with Danger beasts and Teigu

Danger beasts are monstrous creatures that roam the earth, typically feeding on and destroying the lives of the various human beings and animals that cross their path. Most are savage, but all are dangerous when they are in the wrong mood. They vary in all shapes, sizes, personalities, and some even have their own unique abilities.

The danger beasts of this world are placed
into one of five classes, Delta, Beta, Alpha, Omega, and Ultra. Each class being deadlier then the last. Delta's are the weakest, and Ultra's are the most
ferocious. Of course, the more dangerous the danger beast is, the rarer they are to find.

Chances of finding them are
- 40% chance to find a Delta
- 30% chance to find a Beta
- 20% chance to find an Alpha
- 9% chance to find an Omega
-1% chance to find an Ultra

Now over to the second item. What are Teigu?

Due to the monstrosity of Danger beasts and like their name the dangers they pose, the late Emperor had no choice but to wage war against the beasts. The ones captured were killed, their spirit mixed with other ancient relics were used to create the Teigu. A kind of artifact that allows the wearer to possess the powers of the Danger beast.
How we got to where we are now

Mia drew the covers over her little boy and with loving arms patted him off to sleep. She watched those cute blue eyes slowly disappear as he drifted off. The smile still lingering on his face. The smile came as a result of the tale she had told him...The tale of the Protectors, the rebel group called Night Raid.
Mia walked to the open window and gazed up at the illuminating full moon. She sighed deeply, letting out all the frustration and worries, the daily stress and burdens. She was certain they were out there, that night, just like every other night, maybe saving another innocent kid like they did her son. She glanced back at the little man lying peacefully on the bed. Her eyes caught the smile still on his face and laughed lightly. She couldn't help but repeat the tale again. This time to herself as she made for her room.

"Many years ago, there was a boy called Renji Echizen. He was a brave lad, a fine soldier during the Great Purge. At age 19 he killed his first Danger Beast. An Ultra. The Emperor was so impressed he gave its Teigu to Renji. By 23 Renji was made General of the Imperial army. He led an army of Imperial Soldiers against the Danger Beasts dwelling in the Swallow. That was his greatest feat for it gave him the name 'The Ancient Warrior'.
"After the war of the Great Purge, the Empire prospered and flourished...grew like a tree planted by the water side. So much so that a basket of bread was sold for five silver. Traders sold their goods deep into the night absent fear of robbers and monsters. Children played in the moonlight; their giggling could be resonating the streets.

"Just like everything good never lasts. All this abruptly faded, though to some who saw it coming, it was like the movement of the clock hand. Slow but Unstoppable... for no matter what you do, it will surely strike its hour. Everything changed. Children got kidnapped under the sun. Criminals thieves lurked in the alleys by nightfall. Traders packed their goods before sun down... merchants couldn't travel the woods for fear of bandits and yes random Danger Beasts. Those with little couldn't hold onto what they have due to greedy corrupt officials. Before long the once garden of Eden became a Spartan zone, a den of thieves, pick pockets, corrupt government officials and lowly peasants all struggling to survive. All this began when Emperor Yuri Marishima died and his half-son Prince Suzaku took over.
"Suzaku's harsh and cruel rule brought nought but suffering and pain to the people. Taxes were tripled, those unable to pay tax made up for it with tributes in form of livestock or farm produce. Any who dared to speak against his tyrannical ruler were thrown into prison or beheaded in the square. Renji Echizen was among those thrown into prison for speaking out publicly against the Emperor. Five years after his imprisonment, Renji broke out. A year later he formed the resistance group known as Night Raid...and now Renji along with his men go about the place fixing the system that the Emperor has corrupted, soon they will throw that overgrown child from the Royal seat and bring the former glories of the empire. " Mia smiled as she drew up her own covers. It was a nice tale, one that warmed the heart and strengthened the hope to go on. For hope was all they now had left. Hope. And the Night Raid.

Last edited:
Character Sheet​

Name: Saito Hibari (Alias: The Mountain God)
Affiliate: None, though there is certainly no love lost between him and the emperor
Short bio: An orphaned child who's mother died in childbirth and his father was a soldier that died in battle against a danger beast. He grew up training to be as great a warrior as his father and became one of the emperors top soldiers. However, he had a falling out with the army and vanished from the face of the Earth. He is assumed dead, but recently stories have arisen of a legendary warrior matching his description living in the mountains in the north of the empire.
Weapon A glaive with a blade made from a giant birds talon.
Teigu: A giant hawk like bird called Storm Bringer(Omega class), giving Saito the ability to fly short distances and create gale force winds that rip apart anything in their path.
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/71/24/48/...5c852f1cb--warriors-game-dynasty-warriors.jpg

The rules so far

For now i'm penning down this few rules. They are not to control you but to keep things co ordinated. So we can all be on same page please adhere to them.

1. No God-modding: You don't have to make your character super strong to keep him/her important or interesting. I personally believe the most intriguing characters are the ones with flaws. That said, no God-modding.

2. Teigu: Please submit your Teigu to me before posting it. You can reserve information on how you got the Teigu till you're pressed in the story to reveal. You can use any fictional, self-made name or beast you like...but for the powers you get please, please, PM me before penning down.

3. If you're playing a rebel and your character get caught in course of a mission, your party has three days(game time of course) to work up a rescue plan before i take the liberty of dismembering your character which in turns lead you creating a fresh one.

4. The most important.... Have fun. This is animé, enjoy yourselves. Do something crazy, be someone crazy, fuck someone for fuck sake and when you feel angry... chop off something.

Now to those twisted imaginary minds. Welcome to The Brejid Empire.

Name: Aima Edo

Sex: Female

Short bio: Aima is a super Gung-Ho warrior that is totally driven by the desire to over throw the evil rulers of empire. She is an excitable girl and it doesn't take much to get her charged up. She thinks most things will turn out okay and she tries to see the best in people. She is trustworthy to a fault. In battle she is daring and a bit reckless—the greater the challenge, the more excited she gets. She few manners and will discuss any topic. She really likes sex and has a strong sex drive. But she has only been in bed with women, never a man.

Aima Edo was born in the western edge of the empire. Even at a young age, she was always fight her siblings and other children. The Edo clan decided to her to the monks for more training. This would be a great turning point in Aima’s life. She quickly became the toughest kid at the monastery. By the age of 25 she had mastered almost all the fighting skills available at the monasteries (The Sublime Arts of the Seven). She let of the monastery only to find the empire had killed her whole clan. She moved to the capital city and joined the rebels.

Weapon: Sword

Teigu: Formed from a Danger called a Lava Rhino, The Belt of Hell Fire (Aima renamed it “Belt of Smoldering Freedom”) is a Teigu that can turn parts or the whole body of the person wearing the belt red hot! The heat is so intense it can melt metals. Another ability is to product smoke… in like a “smoke screen” in a 50 foot by 50 foot area.

The Founder​

Name: Renji Echizen (Alias: Ancient Warrior)
Short bio: Renji was once a general of the Empire. Imprisoned in the Dungeon of Agony for speaking against the Emperor. After five years, he escaped his hold and a year later founded the Rebel group known as Night Raid with the sole purpose of cleaning the empire and overthrowing the Emperor.
Weapon The horn of a Behemoth King.
Teigu: Behemoth king A monstrous Ultra class beast that gives Renji impenetrable skin and allows him to *****

Name: Aima Edo

Sex: Female

Short bio: Aima is a super Gung-Ho warrior that is totally driven by the desire to over throw the evil rulers of empire. She is an excitable girl and it doesn't take much to get her charged up. She thinks most things will turn out okay and she tries to see the best in people. She is trustworthy to a fault. In battle she is daring and a bit reckless—the greater the challenge, the more excited she gets. She few manners and will discuss any topic. She really likes sex and has a strong sex drive. But she has only been in bed with women, never a man.

Aima Edo was born in the western edge of the empire. Even at a young age, she was always fight her siblings and other children. The Edo clan decided to her to the monks for more training. This would be a great turning point in Aima’s life. She quickly became the toughest kid at the monastery. By the age of 25 she had mastered almost all the fighting skills available at the monasteries (The Sublime Arts of the Seven). She let of the monastery only to find the empire had killed her whole clan. She moved to the capital city and joined the rebels.

Weapon: Sword

Teigu: Formed from a Danger called a Lava Rhino, The Belt of Hell Fire (Aima renamed it “Belt of Smoldering Freedom”) is a Teigu that can turn parts or the whole body of the person wearing the belt red hot! The heat is so intense it can melt metals. Another ability is to product smoke… in like a “smoke screen” in a 50 foot by 50 foot area.

I'm licking my lips while staring at your maiden. I wonder what will happen to her if she's say captured.
One can only imagine how that three days will be like. hmm

Character Sheet​

Name: Gin Hiruma
Affiliate: Imperial
Short bio: Little is known outside the fact that he leads a group of imperial soldiers who hunt the rebels. He is one of the emperors most trusted fighters and none who have fought him have lived to tell about it. He is ruthless and cruel, willing to do anything to accomplish his mission.
Weapon A huge battleaxe.
Teigu: Unknown, but he is said to control lightning and earth.
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/cb/d3/ca/...5f86291e4fc--anime-male-character-concept.jpg

Last edited:
Character Sheet​

Name: Hiro Hikaru(Alias: Steel waters)
Short bio: Hiro is the Orphaned child of a blacksmith who cried out against the injustice. Both his parents were murdered before his very eyes. Some say the sight was what made him as cold as steel. Its the Danger beast Kuragii he was fused with, others said. What ever it was, it shaped Hiro, made him hard, restrained, sometimes aloof yet controlled.
As the leader of Night Raid, he had to be. There was no time for pleasantries, no time for fun. He had to be focused. Steady. Like Steel Waters.
Weapon Two double edged swords.
Teigu: Kuragii An Omega class danger beast that fused with Hiro in the cold Crystal Temple of Aros in the far East. Kuragii allows Hiro to turn water into steel. Freeze water and cast steel balls.

Hey maiden,
Efe doesn't have a Teigu and your post says she's not yet among the rebels.
I thought we start off from where she's already in the party. Maybe fresh out of the oven but already inside

Last edited:
ok! I have written a prologue (see below). You can post it first, or I can post it as a flashback. Also is it ok if she picks up her Teigu later... maybe after a battle or something?

Efe Soshe entered the drunken unicorn, one of the seediest bars in the city. The smell hit her first. She almost had to hold her nose. Old beer, sweat, tobacco were the main smells but there was a faint odor of blood as well. Was the blood from bar fights or had the Night Raid killed someone in here?

The statuesque light pink haired was wearing her deep dark red cloak, the hood was pulled over her head, hiding her face. She let her golden eyes looked over the room. Foul beer, scum, dirty and rough criminals were at various tables. She was the daughter of one of the richest and best connected noble families in the City. The was not a place she belonged.

She walked over to the bar. Several of the male patrons and even a few of the whores watched her heavy breasts shifting under her cloak as she walked. They also watched her slender figure and sexy long legs as she slipped gracefully on to a stool. Her sword sheath poked out from her cloak just enough to warn everyone she was armed.

Eddie, the bartender, with a big pot belly and a dirty apron on, came over. He looked at the Efe wondering what she was doing here but decided it did not matter as long as she had coin.

“What do you want to drink?’ He asked

“Anything that is not toxic.” Efe stated, uncaringly.

The bartender raised an eye brow “What?” He asked then realized she was serious “Fucking Nobles… I’ll get you a beer” He answered back pissed off and was gone. He was back in a minute.

“One copper” he said as he placed the glass on the bar. She handed him 3 silvers. The greasy fat bartender looked up at this strange pink haired, golden-eyed beauty, wonder why she had over paid so much.

“The extra… is for information” Efe said, “I was to meet two men here. Business arrangement.”

Eddie frowned “You need to talk to those two big ogres in the back, wearing the battle-armor that is covered in dirt and filth” He told her as he pocketed the coins.

Efe left her untouched beer at the bar and walked over to the table the bartender had pointed out. Both men at the table watched her carefully as if she were a deadly Omega class danger beast.

“I could kill both of you before you could move.” Efe said seriously and coldly “But that will not happen tonight. I agree to your terms. What is it you wish me to do?” Efe asked.

Both huge men looked at each other, the leader who worn an eye patch over his left eye handed her a piece of paper. Efe read it, her face twisted in disgust.

“You people are FUCKING Bastards.” She declared. She turned and walked out of the bar.

ok! I have written a prologue (see below). You can post it first, or I can post it as a flashback. Also is it ok if she picks up her Teigu later... maybe after a battle or something?

Efe Soshe entered the drunken unicorn, one of the seediest bars in the city. The smell hit her first. She almost had to hold her nose. Old beer, sweat, tobacco were the main smells but there was a faint odor of blood as well. Was the blood from bar fights or had the Night Raid killed someone in here?

The statuesque light pink haired was wearing her deep dark red cloak, the hood was pulled over her head, hiding her face. She let her golden eyes looked over the room. Foul beer, scum, dirty and rough criminals were at various tables. She was the daughter of one of the richest and best connected noble families in the City. The was not a place she belonged.

She walked over to the bar. Several of the male patrons and even a few of the whores watched her heavy breasts shifting under her cloak as she walked. They also watched her slender figure and sexy long legs as she slipped gracefully on to a stool. Her sword sheath poked out from her cloak just enough to warn everyone she was armed.

Eddie, the bartender, with a big pot belly and a dirty apron on, came over. He looked at the Efe wondering what she was doing here but decided it did not matter as long as she had coin.

“What do you want to drink?’ He asked

“Anything that is not toxic.” Efe stated, uncaringly.

The bartender raised an eye brow “What?” He asked then realized she was serious “Fucking Nobles… I’ll get you a beer” He answered back pissed off and was gone. He was back in a minute.

“One copper” he said as he placed the glass on the bar. She handed him 3 silvers. The greasy fat bartender looked up at this strange pink haired, golden-eyed beauty, wonder why she had over paid so much.

“The extra… is for information” Efe said, “I was to meet two men here. Business arrangement.”

Eddie frowned “You need to talk to those two big ogres in the back, wearing the battle-armor that is covered in dirt and filth” He told her as he pocketed the coins.

Efe left her untouched beer at the bar and walked over to the table the bartender had pointed out. Both men at the table watched her carefully as if she were a deadly Omega class danger beast.

“I could kill both of you before you could move.” Efe said seriously and coldly “But that will not happen tonight. I agree to your terms. What is it you wish me to do?” Efe asked.

Both huge men looked at each other, the leader who worn an eye patch over his left eye handed her a piece of paper. Efe read it, her face twisted in disgust.

“You people are FUCKING Bastards.” She declared. She turned and walked out of the bar.

You should post it as a flashback.
I would have loved it if she had her Teigu already but i respect your choice.
I'm willing to start up the thread now if you are all okay with it. The other characters will have to be NPC'd.

To keep the thread organised and ensure we have an end i have devised 9 episodes or chapters. Each chapter has an already programmed or predestined challenge. How you face those challenges as well as relate to those around you in course of the chapters depends on you.
However, every action you take, every decision you make, every life you spare or end will affect the episodes to follow and might even change the challenges in the coming episodes. Though this is unlikely and rarely happens, it is not impossible.
Why? 'Cause the future ain't fixed.

Episodes or Chapters
  • The Farmer's pride
    Taxing the Tax Collector
    The Thief of Police
    We are all Traitors
    Fallen
    Awoken
    The Siege
    The Siege
    Rebels no more

The last episodes from 7-9 is unpredictable. I don't know who is laying the siege. I can't say if its the Empire attacking or the rebels mounting up courage to go for the palace. I can't also say what "Rebels no more" means.
Is it that all rebels in and surrounding the Empire have been caught and annihilated or is it that the rebels have over-thrown the Emperor and no longer have to become rebels.
The answer lies in the decision you make.

Happy Role playing.

Last edited:
It has been 10 days since the last IC post.

Did I do something wrong? Is there something I can do to get the thread moving? Shall I add a few more NPC? Try to recruit more writers? Anything?

Thanks...

Did I do something wrong? Is there something I can do to get the thread moving? Shall I add a few more NPC? Try to recruit more writers? Anything?

Thanks...

My fault, I've been caught up with some real life stuff this week. I'll try and get another post up today.

Thanks...

I don't think its you Maiden.
Just like Adder, i have been caught up myself. I know i said i was gonna post on Monday but all i could end up doing was read my threads.
Hopefully I'm getting one up today.
Oh and recruiting more characters ain't a bad idea.
Just to clear things up i mentioned in my post for Hiro that there was another rebel with them called Nekki. You didn't acknowledge him so i just have to do so in my next post.

I don't think its you Maiden.
Just like Adder, i have been caught up myself. I know i said i was gonna post on Monday but all i could end up doing was read my threads.
Hopefully I'm getting one up today.
Oh and recruiting more characters ain't a bad idea.
Just to clear things up i mentioned in my post for Hiro that there was another rebel with them called Nekki. You didn't acknowledge him so i just have to do so in my next post.

Posted!
I apologize for the length. Just had to get something up so as not to keep us down

Back