Adventure,Riches, and Romance (closed for LexiLove)

Altar moaned as she sat him on the bed. Taking his cock into her hot wet mouth. He moaned "fuck Karina." As she started to go faster. Bobbing her head up and down on his cock. Then he felt her nose press against his crotch and new she was deep throating him. He put his hands on her hair. Running his fingers through it as he said "Fuck.....Fuck Karina...im gonna!!" HE tensed as he came his thick seed flowing down her throat.
 
Karina sucked him still his load was fully in her mouth. Easing him out after, swallowing every bit of it. Smiling before kissing him softly then crawling onto the bed. "Mmm You taste good."she said. Making herself comfortable before feeling Altar laid down next to her. Karina snuggled up to him, kissing his neck. "I swear one of these days I'll have your child."she said.
 
Altar put his arm around her waist. His hand resting on her hip. He said "that would be one hell of a kid. My strength your brains." He eventually drifted off to sleep.
 
Karina smiled before she kissed him softly. She soon fell asleep and stayed like that until morning.Waking up to see that Altar was still asleep. Smiling before carefully crawling out of the bed. Gathering up their things before gently shaking him. "Altar wake up."she said.
 
Altar felt Karina stir him. He said "right thank." Getting dressed and lacing up his armor. They went down as Imani was waiting for them. He said "morning." Flashing her a smile. There client greeted them as he said "so can we count on you?" Altar said "yes we will take the job." After getting a map to the mine and there supplies gathered the three rode off.
 
Karina got dressed before they headed out on the job. Imani was suited up and ready as well. Yet Karina was studying the map and and periodically checking the sky. "We'll need to find shelter soon....that storm is going to hit."she said. Finding an abandon mine on the map, leading the team to that. The entrance was big enough for the horses to walk in. Marina got off before taking her horse to a small room. It be perfect for a stable for a few hours.

"we can keep them in here as they will be safe."she said. Imani looked around for what she could find to start a fire. Collecting whatever wood she could find. "Altar...can you help start the fire?"she asked. Karina made the horses were warm and safe.
 
Altar nodded and said "yeah." after he worked to tie his horse up in there makeshift stable he went over to Imani's pile of wood. Taking a couple of branches he worked on a trick his old master had taught him eventually getting a spark to ignite the pile. He breathed into the flames to help stoke them eventually the fire catching the pile ablaze giving them some light and much needed warmth in the mine. Setting his sword against the mine shaft's wall he stretched and got out some of there rations. Handing some hard biscuits and canteens to the two. He got his flask and took a swig the alocohal helping to warm him.
 
Karina took the items and sat down by the fire. The storm was now hitting as they could see it from the entrance. The warmer armor was a good idea. Karina wrapped hersrlf up in her fur cape as so did Imani. Though Imani began to think they may need more wood. Slowly she stood up, "We will need more wood, Altar could you help? I know there is more and it is easy to get to."

It didn't bother Karina none as she curled up even more by it. "Go....I'll be fine."she said. The fire was doing a good job of keeping things warm. Karina curled up as they walked away.
 
Altar said "alright we will be right back." Giving Karina a smile as he lent her his fur blanket till they could get more wood. Following Imani as they headed deeper into the mine. He said "do you know any spells for the light the deeper we get in here the darker it gets. His hand instinctively on his sword. A habit whenever they were in a new area.
 
Imani nodded her head before snapping her fingers. Making a ball of light appear. "Yes because of my up bringing. We know many spells."she said. Smiling as they found more wood before heading back. Karina was content as she ended up falling asleep curled up by the fire.
 
Altar chuckled seeing Karina asleep. He added the wood to the fire. Ensuring it would be lit till morning. He said "what was your life like. If you don't mind me asking? Its rare to see a elf around Celestia." He offered her a swig from his flask of ale. Finding his eyes roaming her body. Like Karina she was fit and definitely attractive. Karina' had nicer tits but Imani's still had a great figure even if she was smaller in the chest department.
 
Imani turned down the drink but smiled at him. "I know that is why I had to be careful. I was raised in a beautiful city. My parents and I left to help out a neighboring city because of a war. Many of my people either were killed or taken. I was taken and brought to Celestia."she said. Finding her blanket as she scooted closer to the fire. Sighing softly as she hated the cold. Taking a deep breathe before looking at Altar. "But the group left me behind and the church took me in. I meet Bronx through them....finally had someone to protect me. Though I could do without the cold."she said.
 
Altar said " sorry you don't have to worry about that with us me and Karina we look out for our own." When he heard about her being cold. He took the extra fur blanket of Karina who still seemed perfectly warm. He sat next to Imani covering both his and her shoulders. Though they were pressed up close. He said said "sorry I know it's not a glamorous first job." He had to fight the urge to reach out and touch her.
 
Imani smiled as she felt the blanket. "Yes but it is only hopefully another month of winter. I am...I've heard stories about these mountains."she said. Yawning softly as she covered her mouth. The blanket helped as she was getting warm. "How did you two meet?"she asked.
 
Altar heard her and said "Karina and I were childhood friends. When we became adults we knew we wanted to explore the world. See new sights. We wanted freedom without needing to be tied down by a job in one place. We came to the decision that adventuring was the best. We both.....got a thrill out of the adventuring life. Life or death fights. Exploring unexplored regions it thrilled us all wit excitment and more." He blushed realizing what he admited nad he said "weve been partners since."
 
Imani smiled seeing him blush then giggled softly. "You care about her....don't you. More than just a partner."she said. Looking over at Karina before she looked back at Altar. Smiling as she could tell they had a special bond. "You plan on making her your forever partner?"she asked.
 
Altar said "I do care about her. Our...relationship though is special. Others may not understand. We have cravings for more than just adventuring together. We also have cravings occasionally for things other than just each other." Realizing his words he tried to change the subject. He said "yes I always want her by my side. I know she will always want me by her side as well."
 
Imani smiled then placed a hand on his shoulder. "Good because you two make a great team. Have you thought of making your own guild? You know expand your horizions?she said. Hoping she could be a part of that, teaching the ways of healing. A guild was a perfect idea as they could make a company out if this.
 
Altar smirked at her. The light catching his features helping to draw Imani's eyes to his handsome looks. He said "you and Karina will like Each other I think. She proposed the same thing. The house we are gonna build we will probably use it aslo as a office and eventually work to expand our organization to a whole guild. Im sure I can speak for both of us when I say we want you there right beside us."
 
He indeed was handsome but she had someone. "Thank you and it would be nice though is this place prettier in summer? Or it doesn't get warmer?"she asked. Curious as to what the weather was like around here. Only have been introduced in the winter. Karina stirred a bit in her sleep before rolling over onto her another side.
 
Atlar said "It does get warmer. Spring is the nicest season in this region though. All the plants coming back to life fills the scenery around Celstia nicely." He stood up leaving her the fur blanket as he rolled out his sleeping matt and said "we should probably get some rest. Good night Imani." He layed down by the fire. letting it warm him to let Imani have the blanket.
 
Imani nodded her head and got comfortable before she fell asleep. Karina was the first one up and she stretched. The fire was still going as she stood up slowly. Walking over to see that the stormed had passed. Getting her horse, walking it out before hopping on. Surveying the land as she went for a morning ride.
 
Altar was the next one up. Seeing Karina was out guessed she was out scouting. He began to get some of the supplies gathered up. Feeding the horses.
 
Karina was back soon as she got off her horse. "It looks good out there."she said. Imani soon woke up and sat up rubbing her eyes. Collecting up her things as she saw Karina and Altar awake. Karina calmed her horse down before sitting by the fire.
 
Altar said "good I figure we have maybe one more days climb up the mountain to the mine entrance." He got his armor on strapping it. He said blushing a bit "Karina you mind helping with the cod piece." When she did he felt her intentionally brush her palm against his cock and he smirked seductively at her. Once they were ready the three continued there treck up the mountain. The horses needing to be prodded every so often as they trudged up the mountain path. Eventually it was falling closer to night they saw the entrance to the mine up ahead. He said "alrigth inside there is the collapsed passage that the client said revealed the dungeon. Lets make camp in the mine shaft itself."
 
Back
Top