Looking for a "Cleaning" Lady (closed for MoxieLu)

I just bury my face into a pillow as you release into my ass. I make unintelligible noises as my body writhes and soasms in waves of pleasure. You hold onto my hips, I hear you moan and yell out.
As we come down from our orgasmic high, our moans decrease, our heartbeats go back to normal, I look back at you, we share a smile and a laugh. "wow" is all I can think to say.
 
As the orgasm ends, I slowly pull out of you and roll over onto the bed beside you. "Wow is right!" Slding my hand under you, I caress your full breasts, the nipples still hard from our intense sexual exploration. "Nice breasts, Kristine."

"Don't know about you, but standing in a hot shower sounds really good to me right now. I would love for you to join me, but that's up to you."
 
"of course, I'd love to join you."
But before we head to the shower, I lean toward you, still enjoying the touch of your hand on my breast, and I give you a deep, long, intense kiss.
"maybe I should not have done that, I am just your cleaning lady after all, but I really really wanted to. Was it ok?"
 
"Kristine, whatever you feel like doing is fine with me. I enjoyed your kiss very much." Standing up from the bed, I take you hand and we walk naked to my shower.

Turning the water on and waiting for the temperature to adjust, I can't seem to keep my hands off you, caressing your breasts from behind and nibbling on your neck.
 
As we enter the shower, we both let the warmth and the comfort of the water surround and envelop us. We wash each other and ourselves, enjoying the caresses and the familiarity. I bend over slightly, and let you gently and lovingly wash my tender little butt hole that you were taking great pleasure in plundering a few minutes ago.
There is a lot of touching and and kissing during the shower, feels so nice and comfortable.
 
Being very gently as I spread some shower gel around your butt, especially your recently invaded tight hole, still dripping some come out of it. My fingers sliding between your thighs to play with your pussy a bit too' just can 't seem to get enough of my cleaning lady.
 
After you wash me and rinse me, you smile at me and your hand travels down to my pussy. Your fingers expertly find my sensitive spots, and you smile at me as I moan and lean my head back.
I lean with my back against the shower wall, bend my knees a bit, open my legs to give you better access. I close my eyes and say "i like this..."
 
"Really? I wasn't sure if you liked it, or you were just letting me get my kicks from playing with you." Leaning in to kiss you as my fingers continue to spread your pussy lips and circle your clit, occasionally sliding deep within.
 
"oh, I like it, a lot! I think my pussy needs attention too, can't let my ass get it all."
You continue to rub my clit and slide a finger in and out of my pussy every few seconds. I doesn't take more than a few seconds before I start to feel waves of pleasure throughout my entire body. I put my arm around your shoulders, and hold on, more to support myself than anything else.
"mmmmmm, you're going to make me cum again, aren't you?" I whisper.
 
"I'm going to do all I can to make you cum," as my fingers continue their travels around your clit, then inside your pussy where your muscles grip my fingers tight . . . leaning over and taking a nipple between my lips. It seems that there is a particular nerve that runs directly from your nipples to your clit; once I start sucking your nipples, your pussy grips even tighter and your clit becomes more sensitive to my touch . . . and the juices flow!!
 
Back
Top