orgy room III

Dollie

I understand the feeling, but the cold is not good for your health, but don't worry I can soon warm you up and make you boil ;)
After this long I think my butt cheeks and my arms are frozen to the cold floor. All I can do is lay here naked and wiggle. I feel so helpless.
 
Dollie

So so quiet here :confused: I'm wondering if the place is closed? And it's so so incredibly cold- kinda spooky!!!!!!:eek:
I've been sleeping naked on this cold damp floor for days. I'm too weak to talk loud. I need a man or maybe men, to warm me up and peal my cold ass off this floor.
My nipples are so stiff they feel like they are going to fall off.
Hellllllllp:eek:
 
Dollie

Smiles at Dollie as I crawl between her legs.
I'll warm you up .
Oh thank you so much. About all I can do is lay here and shiver. I'm not sure if I fell asleep or someone gave me a drink that did it. I don't even remember how long I've been here.
I'm already feeling much warmer inside.
 
Oh thank you so much. About all I can do is lay here and shiver. I'm not sure if I fell asleep or someone gave me a drink that did it. I don't even remember how long I've been here.
I'm already feeling much warmer inside.

Kissing you hungrily as I slide my cock against your clit. Slowly pushing it into you.
 
After following the adventures of monak4u for quite some time, he finally decides to close his book of her historic biography of sexual fantasies and attempts to communicate with her once an for all as I waited patiently to this new world he registered himself to privately, not liking tea, he grabs an apple nipples on it leaning against a wall as he see's other's joining in as well, with a slight smirk on my face pondering of the advantages I could take on someone whilst I pass the time.

Yahoo: Devilsboy100y
 
Dollie

After following the adventures of monak4u for quite some time, he finally decides to close his book of her historic biography of sexual fantasies and attempts to communicate with her once an for all as I waited patiently to this new world he registered himself to privately, not liking tea, he grabs an apple nipples on it leaning against a wall as he see's other's joining in as well, with a slight smirk on my face pondering of the advantages I could take on someone whilst I pass the time.

Yahoo: Devilsboy100y
I got a smirk on my face as I lay here on the cold hard floor being fucked by quietman and wonder how this Devil of a boy found an apple with nipples leaning on the wall.
Yes, you all smirked too didn't you?
 
*Wanders in and plops down on a empty couch knowing the mid day is generally a off time but thought I would stop by just to see what was going on anyway*
 
Dollie

Stands to attention :rolleyes:
Wow you got my attention. My husband and I have ben sitting here hoping a nice man would cum and play with me to entertain hubby. I'm tired of holding my boobs up and could use some help. https://i.imgur.com/TpSXiLy.jpg

I was posing for other orgy room men and our waiter. There must be something else you fine well endowed men would like to do.
__________________
 
Back
Top