My Idea of Gun Control

Men who are pussies, who can't fight rely on guns to take care of business

Without guns, some of you hillbillies would end up curb stomped cause you can't fight for shit.

Tell that to the woman fighting to keep from being raped in an alley. Or the woman who doesn't want to be kidnapped, tortured and murdered. Or the woman who means it when she tells her abusive ex to leave her alone.

But hey, they don't need guns and only have them because they can't fight for shit. Right?

Tell that to the woman fighting to keep from being raped in an alley. Or the woman who doesn't want to be kidnapped, tortured and murdered. Or the woman who means it when she tells her abusive ex to leave her alone.

But hey, they don't need guns and only have them because they can't fight for shit. Right?

If guns prevent crime, why is the US crime rate not way way down compared to places like Canada, the UK, Australia and New Zealand?

10,000 killed by guns in the US every year. Due to guns the US has a murder rate 3x what Canada does. And Canada has far more guns that the UK, Australia and New Zealand.

Guns are penis extensions! They do nothing to reduce crime rates.

Ubit ubis dubiffubicubult tubo ubimubagubine uba pubost mubore wrubong thuben yubours, nubo gubun hubas ubevuber cubommubittubed uba crubime ubactubing ubon ubit's ubown frubee wubill, thube crubime ubis cubommubittubed buby subome ubindubivubidubuubal thubat ubin uball lubikelubihubood wubill plubeuba bubargubain ubawubay ubanuby gubun chubargubes. Ubif gubun lubaws mubade ubus subafuber wube wubould ubalsubo bube thube subafubest nubatiubon ubon ubearth.

If guns prevent crime, why is the US crime rate not way way down compared to places like Canada, the UK, Australia and New Zealand?

10,000 killed by guns in the US every year. Due to guns the US has a murder rate 3x what Canada does. And Canada has far more guns that the UK, Australia and New Zealand.

Interesting view you have. I've posted a map several times of where the most murders in the US are. 5% of the US commits 68% of the murder. Those concentrations are in the most gun restrictive areas and cities. You know, where rigid and restrictive gun laws designed to prevent gun violence are enacted. Yet THAT IS EXACTLY WHERE the violence occurs. Coincidence? I think not.

Meanwhile, in those areas where guns are not so heavily regulated, murder rates are essentially zero. Imagine that. Another coincidence?

Then there's these facets:

http://americangunfacts.com/
n 1982, Kennesaw, Georgia passed a law requiring heads of households to keep at least one firearm in the house. The residential burglary rate subsequently dropped 89% in Kennesaw, compared to just 10.4% drop in Georgia as a whole.

Today, the violent crime rate in Kennesaw is still 85% lower than Georgia's or the national average.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States
he effectiveness and safety of guns used for personal defense is debated. Studies place the instances of guns used in personal defense as low as 65,000 times per year, and as high as 2.5 million times per year. Under President Clinton, the Department of Justice conducted a survey in 1994 that placed the usage rate of guns used in personal defense at 1.5 million times per year

http://dailycaller.com/2016/01/05/gun-control-owners-criminals/
While Obama quotes the more than 30,000 gun deaths in a year — omitting that 60 percent are suicides, 6 percent are gang related, 3 percent are accidents, and the vast majority of the rest occur in urban areas — TheDCNF found that a noteworthy number of kids, the elderly, and women successfully defended themselves against criminals by use of gun fire.

There are other articles out there which show that gun ownership saves lives. You can google them for yourself. You probably won't, but others can and should.

And, there are lots of articles out there that spend a ton of time trying to debunk those articles. But, when you read them, you see that they dismiss the statistics with words like "unrealistic" without any support other than that claim. Meanwhile the numbers given for actual reported incidents exist.

So, your claim that guns don't save lives and do nothing to reduce crime is bogus. Provably bogus.

The elephant in the room in the US is, alas, demographics. Were you serious, you would of course be aware that the vast majority of gun related crime in the US is tied to one demographic not found in large numbers in Canada or Australia. Take away this demographic and the cities associated ted (Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta, St. Louis etc) and US gun crime statistically is more or less on a par with Canada and Australia. Quite fascinating.

The elephant in the room in the US is, alas, demographics. Were you serious, you would of course be aware that the vast majority of gun related crime in the US is tied to one demographic not found in large numbers in Canada or Australia. Take away this demographic and the cities associated ted (Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta, St. Louis etc) and US gun crime statistically is more or less on a par with Canada and Australia. Quite fascinating.
Oh, you mean darkies. Blame the CSA for not winning the Civil War.

Soft rom owned.

Men who are pussies, who can't fight rely on guns to take care of business.

Without guns, some of you hillbillies would end up curb stomped cause you can't fight for shit.

That may be true, even thought statistics and facts scream to the contrary as it's not the white people with the gun problem, or the lack of fighting skills.

But it is all irrelevant...... because gun.

Talk shit all you want but the person who puts rounds on target first wins and all the stupid bullshit goes right out the window because the winner fights another day and the looser loses EVERYTHING.

That's the beauty of a gun fight, there are no rules and it's an all in gamble from the start, the ultimate rush.

Phro, being the lil PC bitch he is, is pontificating and in denial of reality.

Fauxdodo is on just about everybody's iggy list. Basically he posts for his own enjoyment because almost no one reads his ridiculous offcenter drivel.

You should join the ignore Fauxdodo cool kidz group. Peace and tranquility are only a few mouse clicks away.

Fauxdodo is on just about everybody's iggy list. Basically he posts for his own enjoyment because almost no one reads his ridiculous offcenter drivel.

You should join the ignore Fauxdodo cool kidz group. Peace and tranquility are only a few mouse clicks away.

Tempting and sounds peaceful but I am having a bit of fun right now.

Maybe I have this thing about listening to broken records and ra' tards. :)

Lol where did you learn to math?

No idea what you're talking about.

Susan = hard rom. Sheila = phrodo.

They both live in fairyland and are scared of many, many things. But the common denominating fear factor is guns.

As you explore this strange world, you will learn more about those sweet girls. They mean well but choose to follow the path of the pansies.

.....are scared of many, many things. But the common denominating fear factor is guns.

Speaking of which, what do you all shoot? My handguns a Ruger SR9. It I practice with my partner's 1911's. Bit big for me but I'm getting good with them with more practice. Remington 20 gauge and three different rifles. My newest baby is a Daniels Defense - beautiful to shoot with.

Speaking of which, what do you all shoot? My handguns a Ruger SR9. It I practice with my partner's 1911's. Bit big for me but I'm getting good with them with more practice. Remington 20 gauge and three different rifles. My newest baby is a Daniels Defense - beautiful to shoot with.

The newest Springfield 45, dusted off the Tec-9, Mossberg 590 and the Winchester 70 XTR. 300 win mag. Hunting season is coming up soon. And as always, a variety of the 9 mm's I have laying around.

Tell me about the Daniels Defense, I am not up to date with that.

Shot any colored folks with them?

Well before that unfortunate boating accident miles at sea where all my arsenal fell overboard...

Lessee; some 1911's in .45, a couple of nice S&W's in 9mm, a .380 Ruger, a S&W .22 target, a 3" Ruger SP101 in .357, an original peacemaker (which I've only ever only shot ONE ROUND through), some reproduction 1860 Colt Navy's, a .25 Colt Mustang pocket gun, a safe queen 20ga Mossberg pump, a battlefield pickup Carcano in 7.35Cal, a nicely scoped Vanguard in 30.06.

I envy you your DD. We can't have the fun stuff here. At least not legally.

But this is all just a fond reminiscence. That boating accident I mentioned earlier took them all to a watery grave years ago.

The newest Springfield 45, dusted off the Tec-9, Mossberg 590 and the Winchester 70 XTR. 300 win mag. Hunting season is coming up soon. And as always, a variety of the 9 mm's I have laying around.

Tell me about the Daniels Defense, I am not up to date with that.

I'd say if you're looking for a new one, look at Daniels seriously. Really good quality. Black Rain is pretty good too but they're getting a bit expensive. Not that i'm an expert. I ask my partner and my Granddads. They live and breathe shooting.

My baby is a DDM4V11SLW (this one). 5.56mm, 14.5" barrel length, weighs just over 6lbs. It's totally factory-standard, haven't modified it at all yet - want to shoot it more than a few times before I play around with it. Really comfortable to shoot, well balanced and easy for me to handle. I like the low weight, makes it easier for me to work with, and their magwell is really well designed for reloads. I've put a couple of thousand rounds through since I got her and finding myself a lot more accurate than with my old rifles.

Was my Xmas present - my old one's a rather well-used Ruger SR-556 (pink with Hello Kitty decals of course...) and an old and battered Sig-Sauer. Got a Ruger SR-9 and own little Remington 870 20 gauge as well but I'm not so good with that. Need to practice more with that one. Shooting a .308 just kills me. Too big for me to handle easily.

My partner has the big guns. I bought him a Black Rain Ordnance Predator .308 and a couple of thousand rounds for his birthday last year. His friends all wanted to steal me. LOL. His old one's a Sig Sauer 716 DMR along with a couple more of his own .556 rifles and a Remington 870 12 gauge and some 1911's. I shoot them all just so's I know how to use them but I find the 1911's a bit tough.

Well before that unfortunate boating accident miles at sea where all my arsenal fell overboard...

Lessee; some 1911's in .45, a couple of nice S&W's in 9mm, a .380 Ruger, a S&W .22 target, a 3" Ruger SP101 in .357, an original peacemaker (which I've only ever only shot ONE ROUND through), some reproduction 1860 Colt Navy's, a .25 Colt Mustang pocket gun, a safe queen 20ga Mossberg pump, a battlefield pickup Carcano in 7.35Cal, a nicely scoped Vanguard in 30.06.

I envy you your DD. We can't have the fun stuff here. At least not legally.

But this is all just a fond reminiscence. That boating accident I mentioned earlier took them all to a watery grave years ago.

Ohhhh, those accidents. Such a shame when that happens. And you have nooooo idea where they are. :D I'm sure if the elections had gone the other way some of ours would have gone to a watery grave as well. Or fallen into a ravine up in the mountains. Or something. :eek:

Sounds like quite the collection,

Shot any colored folks with them?

Of course not. It's those darn sneaky little hobbits I'm really scared of. :D

Last edited:
Project your insecurities much bitch?

Just like soft rom and oreo, your lack of racial understanding is glaring. Stfu before you embarrass yourself further.

Oh, it's always the case. Liberals project their own inclinations onto others. The things they accuse us of are the things they really really want to do, or do in fact do.

I tend to give phrodeau the benefit of the doubt though. He really seems like every now and then he's starting to see the light, but then the lidless eye reels him back in and comments like that last one come out. Never mind, like many insecure and self-hating white liberals, a little dose of reality one day will probably occur and then he'll be .... gasp .... one of us :eek:

Or dead.

Oh, it's always the case. Liberals project their own inclinations onto others. The things they accuse us of are the things they really really want to do, or do in fact do.

I tend to give phrodeau the benefit of the doubt though. He really seems like every now and then he's starting to see the light, but then the lidless eye reels him back in and comments like that last one come out. Never mind, like many insecure and self-hating white liberals, a little dose of reality one day will probably occur and then he'll be .... gasp .... one of us :eek:

Or dead.

Phro is the modern day chicken little. So sad. Actually he seems like he could be likeable but is so afraid of the sky falling. I only really reply when he starts speaking out of his ass like all his leftist cronies. I think if we took him out target shooting, some of his irrational fears would disappear. And maybe we could introduce him to the colored folk we grew up with and love. It's sad when ones life experiences are so limited.

I think if we took him out target shooting, some of his irrational fears would disappear. And maybe we could introduce him to the colored folk we grew up with and love. It's sad when ones life experiences are so limited.

Exactly. My family's a case in point. Polish American on one side, Vietnamese Chinese on the other and almost all us kids are in these weirdly mixed relationships- my cousin is married to a Chinese guy, my partner is Italian American, my brothers are all with blondes for some reason (probably about the furthest fro me they could manage) when we all get together its this total amalgam of cultures and people and the food all blended into American - no diverse this or that, just one big family get together.... totally fun.

Back