I am 29 Today Last Year In my Twenties

ZipBlockBloodie

Fantasy Man
Joined
Apr 2, 2009
Posts
17,193
Well I made it to the age of 29, all I can say is I am happy to have made it this far in this chaotic world we live in. I've met some good hearted people over the years some are like family others I am still getting to know. Most say birthdays are about making you feel special for me it's about making the people in my life special. It's my birthday but what's a birthday without others around? Just another day.
 
Well a very happy birthday to you!! You know, a lot of my friends stopped having birthdays at 29! Here's to many more 29th birthdays for you!
 
I probably shouldn't do this to you, but now that you are 29 you are entering your 30th year....so technicallyyyyyyyy. :)
 
I remember being 29, quite some time ago now....enjoy and Happy Birthday
 
Happy birthday! I hope you have a most excellent 30th year ZBB.
 
Happy 29th birthday.
I think I'm to the point where I'll stop my birthdays.

L:rose:
 
I am so vedy glad you made it to 29. :)

Here's to a day making people feel special thus making you a very special person.

:heart:
 
Happy birthday, lovey!! May your day be bright and your burdens light!
 
Happy Birthday.
After 29 and your 30's age is timeless.
At 51 I feel better than at 29.
 
I may be a day or so late, but Happy Birthday Zip. 29 isn't so bad. You are still young enough to be wild and dumb if you really want to be. Hope your day was great.
 
Back
Top