How do you launder

Lol. Okay you two. I am just a not to bright man. I use an old shirt for a cum rag and sometimes I cum in my undies if excited enough.

Ask Monica

If memory serves... she didn't do such a good job cleaning it up. Perhaps she'd be the wrong person to ask.

Just sayin...

To answer the question Beck - I don't think most people have a special method for this. I clean them the way anyone else would - I give them to the wife.

I kid... I kid...

Stick-em in the washing machine dude. Use soap though. Soap is important.

*shakes head in disbelief*

In fairness I think Beck is from the UK, so you gotta give him a pass on this one. Not everyone over there gives a crap about US politics.

Edited: because crop does not mean the same thing as crap.

In fairness I think Beck is from the UK, so you gotta give him a pass on this one. Not everyone over there gives a crap about US politics.

Edited: because crop does not mean the same thing as crap.

I was shaking my head at his thread, not because he doesn't know who Monica is. :)

I was shaking my head at his thread, not because he doesn't know who Monica is. :)

That possibility occured to me but I dismissed it because I choose to think that my first response is always the most relavent. Utter garbage, I know, but it keeps me entertained...

cum stained clothes or sheets?

tumblr_lruf1cZnc91r1vzzeo1_500.png

Back