Young Lara experiences the world (Closed)

LordUsagi

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 3, 2012
Posts
1,568
"And that ladies and gentlemen, or should I say my fellow mythical historians, is the legend of Excalibur."

Professor Knight did his usual exaggerated bow after a more theatrical lecture and smiled at his students. "Apologies for delving into the mythical on this last lesson for the semester but I had no real history to teach you today."

"Wait!" the young professor boomed out in his commanding voice as a few of the students prepared to filter out the lecture hall. "I know you all are looking forward to the fun and games of the break, but I have some announcements to make first."

He swept his eyes across the hall as the students settled back into their seats, "as you may know I am taking some time off to go on an expedition, so Professor Jones will be filling in for me the first few weeks next term."

His eyes hovered briefly on Lara, one of his more promising students, "also if anyone brings me personally their paper on Ancient Fertility Gods today then I promise to at least glance through it and either put your mind at ease, or frighten you over the break with a hint of how well you did. I know there is few if any of you who will take this opportunity, but in case I will be her for a bit before heading to the eastern campus gymnasium."

"lastly on a more jovial note, it is Miss Croft's birthday today, she can share with you her age and a drink if she cares to, but you can at least sing happy birthday to her...in Latin," he added with a grin and returned to packing his briefcase. "Then you can go, he hollered over the sound of voices and movement."

By the time he paid attention again the room was already empty, save for the two young women talking excitedly near the door. For a professor of History, who took a keen interest in Archeology it was not hard to recognise the other Asian woman talking to Lara Croft. Samantha Nishimura had returned with Lara from the ill-fated expedition to Yamatai and her film documentary had caused quite a stir. Some of the footage had been quite intense and frightening and if the story was to be believed, which Professor Lance Knight did not, then the archeology and history had become a little more dangerous and exciting. It was not that he thought the survivors of the expedition were lying or even exaggerating, but rather that the stress and strain had perhaps clouded their senses. There was no doubting that the young Miss Croft was a excellent student and would succeed if she continued to pursue this line of work. Not that she wouldn't succeed as a model or actress with those looks, the woman had it all, the face and body, an exceptional intellect and he had even heard she could probably become a competitive archer is she wanted to.

He took a few moments to admire the two attractive girls out the corner of his eye, no doubt planning celebration for Lara, before packing his final papers away and preparing to leave. As he approached them he for a few moments wished he was a few years younger, not that he no longer turned heads with his rugged still youthful features and well crafted body.

"Miss Croft, Miss Nishimura," he greeted them with a smile, "enjoy your break, I am sure you both earned it, but do not party too much tonight Lara. You have an important paper to write and I am expecting a lot from you."

He actually suspected she was probably already finished with the paper, a first draft at least, and still had a month before the next semester started.
 
Lara Croft

For some strange reason Lara Croft still felt a nervous sense of anticipation on her birthday. It was something that she felt should have been left behind in her childhood, but she just couldn't shake it. She had woken up in the morning with a tingling sense of excitement and expectation. Not only was it her birthday, but it was the last day of term.

Ever since returning from her expedition in the Dragon's Triangle everyday university life had left her feeling as though something was missing. She enjoyed her studies to be sure, but the adrenalin and sense of adventure that searching for Himiko had inspired. It had been terrifying and deadly, but it had also made her feel more alive than she ever had. And it made her feel like she was achieving something. Making a name for herself.

The most exciting part of Lara's life now were her Mythical History lessons run by Professor Knight. The man had an entertaining and theatrical air about him, and as Sam always said; he was easy on the eye. So, it was fortunate that the last day of class and Lara's birthday would end on the high note of the final Mythical History lesson for term.

The legend of Excalibur had always drawn Lara's attention, but there was something in the way that Knight told it that took Lara's breath away and made her heart beat faster. Just like the lost kingdom of Yamatai and the fantastical Himiko; Excalibur, Arthur and Avalon set Lara's blood on fire. Every part of her body felt energised as she listened to the legend. Deep down inside she knew that there was more to it than legend. Every myth had a basis in reality.

Lara wasn't sure what she expected, if she was completely honest with herself. Would she dare dream that she was the one to find Avalon? To find Excalibur? To see the Lady of Avalon with her own mere mortal eyes? Either way it didn't matter much, all Lara knew was that she was hungry for more.

"It's almost over!" Sam's excited whisper pierced through Lara's musings. "What have you been dreaming about? Don't tell me you've got a crush on Knight!"

Lara merely rolled her eyes. Ever since their return her friendship with Sam had strengthened. From the outside it would appear to be a strange relationship. Sam was confident and outgoing in a way that Lara never could be. Sam, beautiful Sam, was the life of every party and the apple of every tempted eye. Lara knew that she was pretty and clever, but the charisma that Sam had outshone hers by far. It seemed as though Sam's love for life had redoubled when they touched back down on home territory. The parties increased, her study took a back shelf, and she was happy to crusie through life with as much enjoyment and as little stress as possible.

Lara envied her.

What Lara wouldn't give to relax a little. However, the lure of a closed book of legends was too strong. After their brush with the mythical Lara couldn't think of much else. She had attended all of the parties Sam dragged her to, socialised with a decent level of relish, but her true passion was buried deep within her studies... and her plans to turn her studies into something bigger and better.

It was with a mixed sigh of regret and relief that Lara began to pack up her things as Knight finished speaking. She was just about to put her pens back into her brown leather satchel when Knight's voice boomed through the lecture hall.

"Wait!"

Lara's hands froze in positioned, her heart began to beat rapidly and her eyes were as wide as a startled deer's. That was another thing Lara hadn't been able to shake. The anxiety when she heard loud noises or saw things moving too quickly out of the corner of her eyes.

Announcements, that is all.

Lara tucked a loose strand of brown hair behind her ear as she closed her eyes for a moment, focusing on her breathing. When her heart rate finally began to settle Lara tuned back into the announcements and was thoroughly disappointed to learn that Knight would not be teaching them for the first weeks of next term. The exceedingly boring Professor Jones would be. Though the most annoying part about this was that Knight would be going on an expedition. Lucky bastard.

Lara's annoyance didn't last long though. Knight's promise to review any term papers went a long way to soothing her jealousy. The paper wasn't due until the first week of term and Lara had already finished the second draft. It had been a source of both extreme stress and unbounded curiosity for Lara. There were so many fertility gods that she hadn't known where to start. She had, after much study and deliberation, finally plotted a path. She was feeling confident about her paper, but the opportunity to show it to Knight before officially handing it in was a God send. Hopefully not a Fertility God send, Lara thought to herself with a small smile.

Lara's amusement was short lived when she heard Knight speak her name. She looked up and now the eyes of at least half of the lecture hall were on her. Her face brightened and she looked to Sam for support. Being as wonderful as always, Sam just shrugged nonchantly. There were a few half-hearted attempt at a rough and ear-grating Latin version of Happy Birthday from the more astute students, but luckily the embarrassment faded quickly in the storm of people eager to get out of class and let their break begin.

"Can you sing happy birthday in Latin?" Sam asked with a laugh as the two girls got to their feet and made their way to the door.

"Do you really want me to answer that?" Lara asked, her mind already working out the translation.

"I know you can." Sam said with a dismissive wave. "But that is hardly important. I have bigger things on my mind."

Sam stopped walking just as they reached the door and rounded on Lara excitedly.

"So, you'd be completely daft if you didn't know about the birthday party I have planned for you, right?" Sam asked.

"Utterly." Lara responded, feeling a little bit of excitement building despite her preference to spend her birthday with just a small group of friends. "You left the invite open on your lap top before you printed it, remember?"

"Yes, yes!" Sam said. "Now, I wasn't going to tell you this, but guess who is coming?!"

"Er-" Judging by her excitement it wasn't her ex-boyfriend Peter. "No idea. Tell me." She put just enough enthusiasm into her voice to keep Sam on her peppy edge.

Sam had just opened her mouth to spill the oh-so-exciting news when Lara heard a voice behind her.

"Miss Croft, Miss Nishimura, enjoy your break, I am sure you both earned it, but do not party too much tonight Lara. You have an important paper to write and I am expecting a lot from you."

Lara turned to look into Professor Knight bright eyes. Her eyes swept over his stern expression and her ears registered the intense tone of expectation in his voice. It seemed as though a lot of her professors were expecting a lot from her. Whether it was because they thought the Dragon's Triangle expedition was revolutionary or a crock of shit, they all seemed to have preconceived notions of her aptitude. Lara, for one, didn't want to disappoint them.

"Ah, Professor. I was actually hoping you could look over my paper for me, please?" Lara said, a small blush creeping over the top of her cheeks as she realised, yet again, that she had thoroughly exposed her inner geek.

"Lara! Party, remember?" Sam hissed out of the corner of her mouth while maintaining a sugary sweet smile.

"I know." Lara whipped back, "It won't take long." Lara returned her brown gaze back to the Professor and waited for his response.

"Fine! You need to be at Lucky's by six! If you're late I am drinking your complimentary Wet Pussy!" Sam said. Lara's gasp was drowned by her mischievous laughter as the Japanese girl sashayed out of the theatre.

Lara bit her lip and closed her eyes, taking a deep breath before trying to quench her embarrassment. Making a mental note to kill Sam, Lara turned back to Knight and tried to give her best unperturbed expression.
 
Professor Knight

He had to hold back a smirk, and pretend he had not really heard what Sam had said in order to spare Lara any embarrassment. Besides he knew that he would ensure that she was on time for her own party, after all he was going as well. He had over heard Sam hinting at a surprise guest, knowing that it was himself. Lara's friend had asked him a few weeks earlier, and although he wasn't surprised (he had suspected both girls had an innocent crush) he was still a little shocked. Sam had used the excuse that he was Lara's favourite teacher and she would appreciate him coming, but he was clever enough to realise he was there as a sort of gift for the birthday girl. A little bit of a tease and a lot of someone to talk to and appreciate.

"Well they want us to clear the lecture rooms as soon as possible to allow the cleaning staff ample time and I plan on going to the gymnasium, so you are welcome to walk with me."

He waited for her to leave the room first before following. The gym was not far away and the professor instructed her to be silent and to focus on the path in front of her. He wanted her to count the number of people that walked past them from head on, not those they overtook or passed by. When they reached their destination he asked how many she had counted. He did not tell her if she was correct, but merely told her to wait for him to change. When he returned he was wearing long gym shorts and a tight training shirt. Walking to a mat he eased himself into a lotus position and told her to join him, so she was close and facing him.

"You are not wearing the most practical clothing for this type of exercise, but it will have to make do." He admired the way her jeans pulled tight over her shapely legs, when she crossed them. Her straightened posture also helped to pronounce her ample bust, with its cleavage as well as the athletic curve of her waist as the shirt drew snuggle around her.

"In fact my attire is also not ideal, usually I do this exercise naked...but as I will not have time to return home before my evenings appointment and well this is a public gym I have no choice."

Reaching out he took her hand gently in his, raising it to place it on his chest. "Now close your eyes and focus on my heartbeat, feel my emotions as I meditate." He release her hand leaving it against his chest over his heart. "This is not a silent meditation, where one clears their mind, but rather one of emotion, where one contemplates those things that bring them joy, excitement and fear."

He closed his eyes and started to breath softly, "now Miss Croft tell me about your paper, you have ten minutes to arouse my interest, for then you need to go get ready for your party," he smiled, "your friend would never forgive me if we arrived late."
 
Lara Croft

Forty five.

That was how many people Lara counted, passing them head on, as she and Professor Knight made their way to the gymnasium. Not quite as many as Lara would have expected, but she figured that it was the last class of the afternoon on the last day of term, everyone else was probably at the bar drinking away the first night of their holidays. Lara wasn't sure why Knight had asked her to make the count, but she assumed there was some method to his madness. So, when she gave him the number as they entered the gym and he merely acknowledged her response without further comment, she was left to assume it was just plain madness. Quirky madness, but madness all the same.

Before she could question him further, Knight disappeared into the change room and left Lara standing awkwardly in the centre of the gym. When Knight reappeared he was wearing gym shorts and a wonderfully fitted t-shirt that made Lara squirm uncomfortably. She knew she shouldn't be even thinking about thinking about him in that manner, but the man was attractive, and his tight shirt did nothing to hide that.

As Lara settled onto the mat opposite Knight and mimicked his lotus position she resisted the urge to tug at her clothing, that would only draw more attention to the fact that she was ill atired to sit in this position, as Knight had so kindly pointed out. Her awareness of her own clothing slipped away when Knight mentioned openly that he would rather be doing this exercise in the nude. A bright blush crept up Lara's cheeks as she tried, unsuccessfully, to resist the temptation to imagine Knight nude.

Gods, Lara thought with an internal groan, perhaps I do need that Wet Pussy after all.

Again Knight commanded her attention by grasping her hand and bringing it to rest over his chest. Through the fabric of his shirt she could feel the heat of his body and the firmness of his pectoral muscles. Lara's first instinct was to draw away and say that, as he was clearly busy, they could discuss her assignment another day. However, the leather of her satchel sat heavily against her hip and the thick bundle of pages within called to her. She wanted him to look over it for her, and if this was the only chance she had, then she had to take it.

"Sir, I hardly think that my paper will be conducive to thinking about joy and excitement." Lara said slowly, not allowing herself to be distracted by the hypnotic rise and fall of Knight's chest. Knight, however, didn't answer so Lara decided she hd nothing to lose by continuing.

"Well, at first I was a bit lost for direction to be honest. There are so many ancient fertility Gods that I would need the word limit of an encyclopaedia to explore them all. Then I was going through the lists and I came across all the classics like Brigid from Celtic mythology and Hera and Mama Occlo..." Lara trailed off as Knight's breathing slowed down and she could feel the gentle patter of his heart on her palm.

And overwhelming sense of intimacy stole her breath away and she forgot what she was talking about. She didn't know why Knight wanted to do this, but it was quite distracting. Nevertheless, she had to remember the point of their conversation.

"So I got to thinking that I didn't want to focus on those deities that were dedicated to just fertility. Whilst important, it didn't show as much about the ancient cultures as those deities that took care of fertility as well as other domains. The African's have Dinka; he is the god of the sky, rain and fertility and Zulu is the goddess of fertiltiy rainbows, agriculture and beer. I thought rain and ag was interesting, but the beer? Then there is Dionysys; not strictly fertility- but if if comes with a bit of wine and a good party that's his domain. The Egyptian Min? Fertility, reproduction and lettuce!" Lara gave a small laugh of amusement. "I've never found lettuce particularly arousing, but the Egyptians found something in it worthwhile to devote a god to it."

Lara's mouth snapped shut when she realised what she had said. After Sam's Wet Pussy comment, not being aroused by lettuce was the last thing she needed Knight to hear.

"So," said Lara clearing her throat, "my paper is based around the ancient fertility gods, their other domains, and how that reflects on the ancient culture from which they originated. I have a copy of my draft with me, would you like to see it?" She let the words linger in the air as she tried, in vain, to recover from the awkwardness of the entire situation.
 
Prof Knight

"From the sound of your description and the enthusiasm you are showing, I am sure it will be a wonderful paper." He opened his eyes to watch her, "from the sound of it you have giving the paper much thought and focussed on more than the obvious. I will not have time to read it now, but I will and with your permission discuss it further while I am on my expedition."

Reaching up again he drew her hand away from his chest, "as for lettuce I am not sure how sexual they are, but flowers have always been associated with female sexuality, and I am no botanist but I guess the lettuce is a flower in a way."

"Now I guess it is time for me to study your heartbeat, lean in a little closer as I can't very well touch your chest, so your neck will have to do."

When Lara obeyed he took the opportunity to admire her cleavage the angle offered.

"For the next time we do this, I suggest you have some form of costume or body suit. It will restrict your movement less. I prefer dark colours, reds, blues or blacks," he added, letting her make of that what she will. It was however partially aimed at the glimpse of her white bra that helped to cup her breasts prominently. "Though they may not always be practical," more for her to ponder as he reached up and placed his hand on the tender flesh of her neck. He let his fingers move slightly as if looking for her pulse, when truly he knew exactly were it was.

"Fourty-five was almost correct by the way, close enough that I will offer to train you." He did not elaborate further, but closed his eyes and concentrated on her breathing. "We have only a few minutes before we need to get ready for your party, and I for one don't want to arrive after six, and I am sure you would like to make yourself extra appealing for your male friends."
 
Lara Croft

Lara couldn't help but be slightly disappointed that Knight wouldn't read her assignment and give her feedback then and there. However, it would be better if he took his time and was able to give her better quality feedback. Quality over speed. There was still plenty of time until the assignment was due.

As Knight took her hand gently from his chest he made reference to her lettuce comment and, handling it tactfully, helped to settle Lara's embarrassment. When he mentioned meditation again and a body suit, Lara's brows furrowed in confusion. Again? Having his bare hand on her exposed neck (rather than her chest as was the alternative) was still incredibly distracting. Lara made a conscious effort to control her breathing as she wondered what on earth he had meant by again.

"Train me?" Lara spluttered, once again dismissing his reference to her party. She wasn't terribly interested in going in the first place, she would much rather have spent the time back in her dorm reading up on ancient Mesopotamia. Despite his offer to look over her assingment Knight had not even touched the paper it was on. Instead he was talking about other things that, quite frankly, were beginning to puzzle Lara.
 
Prof Knight

"Hmmm interesting, confusion, doubt, surprise, disappointment as well as something else." He chose not to tell her he could sense her slight unease brought on by sexual feelings.

He removed his hand from her neck by slowly drawing it down her shoulder. "You can open your eyes, relax and look at me."

"Miss Croft you are confused as to why I brought you here and why I gave you such menial tests that have nothing to do with your paper or your studies. So let me explain. Your answer of forty-five was not correct but close enough to show me you are in touch with your surroundings and also disciplined enough to follow an instruction from someone you respect."

He smiled, "that is why I will train you to master your body, to master any trepidation you may have. You experienced a traumatic time on Yamatai and I wish to make you stronger and more capable of dealing with any such future adversity. This training may be unconventional but apart from what I have already mentioned, it will also help strengthen you physically and teach you some," he grinned, "kick ass ninja skills."

He appreciated the way Lara did not cut him off or ask questions, instead waiting for him to finish what he had to say.

"You are surprised that I mentioned we will do this again, mastering your breathing no matter what the situation as well as being able to focus on multiple tasks at the same time will help you in many aspects of life."

Reaching out his hand he deftly opened Lara's satchel and drew out her paper.

"You are disappointed that I did not read your paper immediately, but preferred to listen to you describe it. I will read it and we will discuss it at length, but realise that in your profession some time you will need to convince benefactors of why they should sponsor your expeditions. So I had you convince me why your paper is worth reading."

Rising to his feet with a grace that Lara had not expected he offered her his hand.

"Lastly Miss Croft you doubt if you would want to go to the party. I say you should because not only has your friend tried her best to make it special for you, and I know she has as I have seen your gift. But also you need to let your hair down a bit and have fun, you have worked hard this term and will be working hard during the break, so at least tonight take some time to relax."

He looked down at her waiting to see if she would take his hand or help herself up, "besides I will be there." He grinned though more at the view, "and your training has already started."
 
Lara Croft

Lara listened in dumbfounded silence as Knight, with astounding accuracy, revealed and rebutted every one of her internal thoughts. His kind words at the last about how much effort Sam put into her party amazed her. Was he psychic or just really observant.

Despite her amazement, when Knight mentioned training her mouth popped open and a myriad of questions warred with each other, each desperate to be voiced. As his eyes settled on her she felt the heat of embarassment wash over her again. He wasn't looking at her face, this time he was looking deep into her cleavage.

"What sort of training are you talking about? What does it involve?" Lara asked, taking his hand but using her own strength to get herself to a standing position.
 
Prof Knight

He had to hide the smirk that was looking to grace his face. She had noticed his eyes and was blushing. What did he expect, the woman was observant. He wondered how she would dress the next time they would be meeting.

"You might not know this, but my mother was Japanese and I grew up in the Far East."

His mother had been a prostitute who had fallen pregnant by his father, a visiting British businessman. As such he been looked down upon growing up, but his mother's brother had taken him under his wing and trained him in the family style of martial arts. When his mother been killed by an angry Yakuza henchman he had left the country and made his way to England. There a memento from his father had led him to his family. His father had been unaware that he had a son and had welcomed him into the family, with the blessing of his new wife. There Lance Knight was allowed to thrive and always a hard worker he was giving a first class education. Always appreciative of he origin Lance often travelled back to Japan to visit his uncle.

Now as the classical educated professor smiled down at his favourite student, he pondered how best to answer the question. He was tall, taller than the average Japanese male and had tanned skin. That was perhaps a gift from his ancestry, his British family baring many of the traits of their Mediterranean Roman origin. This had been enhanced with a sporting life and out door occupation, that also made him athletic and rugged in appearance.

"It will involve, personal training sessions in both combat and spiritual aspects of martial arts. I could also instruct you in weapon usage, but from what I have been told you would be able to instruct me."
 
Lara Croft

"The only thing I know how to use is a bow." Lara said slowly, flattered that Knight had shared his story with her, and had decided she was worth the time to train. "Anything else I managed to get through was sheer luck and good timing."

Lara paused for a moment and allowed her mind to filter back over some of the horrid encounters on that island. It had been hard, and the whole time she had been fighting her enemies she felt like she was floundering. She looked up at Knight again, taking in his handsomely rugged appearance and then looked at the way the muscles of his shirt were carved beneath the fabric of his shirt.

"I... I would like to learn how to fight properly though." She conceded with a genuine smile. "Though, with your expedition and lecturing and everything you are probably too busy. I wouldn't want to put you out."
 
Prof Knight

He smiled, she was such a sweet young woman, "do not worry, you won't be inconveniencing me. I am sure it will all work out for you."

He leaned in close so that his lips were almost at her ear, "and don't worry I won't be meditating naked with you."

Straightening he placed her paper firmly under his arm, "now I am going to see you at your own party later?"
 
Lara Croft

Lara gasped in surprise as Knight told her he wouldn't be meditating naked with her there. Even though it was somewhat of a relief (to her sensible side at least), it was still a shock to hear him talk about nudity with such ease. Of course, he mentioned sex and other such topics in his lectures, but the way he spoke now felt so much more personal.

"Are you coming to my party?" Lara asked, head tilting to the side slightly and pushing her thick brown hair off her shoulders slightly.
 
Prof Knight

He smirked at the sudden intake of air when he had whispered to her, wondering how much of that was disappointment.

"Of course i am coming," he smiled mischieviously, "I am part of Miss Nishimura's gift to you."
 
"Well," Lara said with a quick laugh "I've never been given a person as a present before." She looked at the professor, amazed that Sam had worked up the courage to ask him to come to her party. If he hadn't told her himself, she would never believe that he would trouble himself with his students affairs.

She was, however much she tried to deny it, his favourite student.

And he really wasn't that much older than herself.

"I suppose I'd better go and get ready..." Lara trailed off, with a final look at the draft tucked under his arm.
 
Prof Knight

He smiled at her slight boldness and joke about him being given to her, she was definitely lowering her guard a little. Seeing where her eyes trailed to he nodded, "don't worry I promise we will have plenty of time to discuss the paper before it is due. Now go make yourself pretty, for there must be at least one guy at the party you want to impress."

He grinned, "and I will see you at six when," he leaned in close again, "you drink your ..wet pussy." Somehow when he said it, it sounded more exotic, like the cocktail it was, than smutty like the reference.
 
Lara Croft

It was all Lara could do to nod farewell and squeak goodbye before half walking half running from the gymnasium. When she got outside of the large double doors she leant against a nearby column and closed her eyes.

"And I will see you at six when you drink your ..wet pussy."

That comment, and the way that his breath fell hot upon her ear, made her wonder if he would be the one she'd be dressing prettily for that evening. After allowing her mind to run with that fantasy for a few moment she shook her head and gritted her teeth. He was her lecturer and she his student. He was a quirky soul, and probably meant nothing by his jokes. She had to stop being ridiculous.

~*~

It turned out that another part of Sam's present was a dress. Lara had found it spread over her bed with a card laying on top of it. The dress was long and made of expensive looking red oriental brocade. It was a cheongsam with detailed embroidery of a golden phoenix decorating the front panel. There was also a small box as well, and when she opened it she found an intricately carved mask within. It looked to be Japanese in style, and when Lara picked it up a small piece of paper was sitting beneath it.

Kisshōten.

The Japanese Goddess of happiness, fertility and beauty. The intricate red and white painting on the mask complimented the beautifully cut red gown and Lara simultaneously wanted to kill and kiss Sam. Lara wasn't usually one for dressing up- all she needed was practical clothes. Knowing this, Sam had obviously decided to dress her correctly for the party.

Knowing that Sam would not rest unless Lara did as she wanted, Lara took a quick shower before fixing her hair and shimmying into the astoundingly well-fitted dress. When she looked at herself in the mirror she couldn't help but smile. She looked nice, Sam had seen to that. She held the mask over her face, just for a trial, and found herself looking forward to this party a little bit more.

~*~

Half an hour and a taxi ride later Lara found herself pushing open the doors to Lucky's. The normally quiet pub had been transformed into an exotic wonderland of beautifully dressed and masked people. Within moments of her arrival a woman shuffled over to her, dressed in a white Grecian gown and a Hellenic style Aphrodite mask.

"Damn! I wanted that wet pussy!" Sam's laughed as she took the mask off and embraced Lara. "Now, I know you said you didn't want a big party, but it is the last day of term as well as your birthday! Think of this as a combined celebration- themed to honour your favourite subject! And, if you can guess the deity on everyone's mask I will give you the rest of your birthday present!"

Lara smiled and allowed herself to be swept away by Sam and into the welcoming crowd of friends and fellow students as they wished her a happy birthday.
 
Last edited:
Prof Knight

Professor Knight had not quite expected the pub to be so lavishly decked out. He had known Sam came from a wealthy family, and there were rumours that even Lara's family was nobility, but still he had not expected such a transformation. It was hard to believe that this was a regular drinking hole when he saw its transformation. Samantha had told him of the mythology themed party and he had even helped her with some suggestions, but he had never suspected she could pull off such a coup. He was sure Lara would love it and that he would be a hit himself, this the birthday girl herself.

Stepping out of his car, he put the headdress on that included a fake gold band an a wig of long straight black hair that reached his shoulders. He had opted not to wear a mask but instead had make-up on that made his face look golden with the dark eyeliner of the stylised view of Egyptian gods. Wearing a white and gold skirt, he was bare chested with only gold arm rings on. There was nothing to say which Egyptian god he was except for the small crisp green lettuce he held in his hand. The truth is he would never have chosen Min, but Lara had obviously talked about her research to Sam who had let is slip when speaking to him.

He was impressed by most of the effort the other guests had put in, and it looked like it would be a wonderful evening for the party girl. Some of the guests recognised him, they were either in his classes or had seen him on campus though to the majority he was just another guest.

When he saw Lara his smiled, the girl looked beautiful. Although her dress did not show any cleavage it was clinging to her athletic curves like a flow of red tinged water. There was no doubt she would turn heads tonight even when standing next to her attractive friend. As he approached the two he took the time to give them a thorough once over with his keen eyes. He noticed that unless Lara was wearing the most delicate of underclothing it was doubtful she was wearing any. However Professor Knight did not only ogle his student, but made sure he paid enough attention to her equally attractive friend.

"Miss Croft, Miss Nishimura can I say that you two are the vision of beauty tonight. If Aphrodite herself was here she would be seething with jealousy at knowing she was not the most beautiful in the room."

Seeing the bartender placing two glasses on the counter behind the girls he grinned, "Ah I see I made it just in time."
 
Lara Croft

Lara and Sam were talking to a group of Sam's Film History friends when he showed up. Bare chested and wearing a long white and gold skirt, his strong looking arms were banded by gold and his face had been painted with gold and black, his eyes drawn out dramatically with eye-liner. The headdress he wore did not give away much of his identity. What did that was the lettuce her had in his hand. His voice washed over Lara as he complimented her and her friend and it was all she could do to draw her eyes away from his deliciously bare chest and look into his wonderfully decorated eyes.

"Professor Min!" Lara said with a small smile as she grudgingly took the shot glass that Sam was pushing into her hand. "Glad you thought to bring a lettuce along, I'm famished."

Lara was also pleased to see that it was a plain old iceberg lettuce. The lettuce that Min traditionally held was known as prickly lettuce; lactuca virosa or lactuca serriola. One reportedly had strong opiate and aphrodesic qualities whilst the other was referred to by the Pythagoreans as eunuch due to its ability to reduce sexual desire.

Funnily enough, an iceberg lettuce was just what Lara had imagined when she had first read about Min. It was also what she was thinking about when she said that she never found lettuce terribly arousing. However, if Knight had been holding lactuca virosa she would have felt entirely different.

"Will you be having a drink with us?" Lara asked, pulling her eyes away from the lettuce that Knight was holding.
 
Prof Knight

"Well then it is a good thing this is my gift for you," he handed Lara the lettuce in his hand. "I no longer need it as I have already been found out."
He smiled, "think of me when you eat it."

Leaving Lara to dispose of the unwanted vegetable he took a moment to observe the group. There were two young guys, appealing enough to women he was sure both obviously interested in Sam. Most likely in her class, so she was familiar to them. The problem was that they were 'cock blocking' each other. Neither was willing to stand back and allow Sam to decide, which if any she preferred. They would both lose out and already had as Sam gave Professor Knight the once over, smiled knowingly, and turned her attention to Lara and him.

"Yes Professor will you join us."

He nodded, "but of course, give me the same as you stunning goddesses."

His attention was drawn to the rather buxom blond who spoke next.

"Professor Knight, Sam has said so much about you...pleased to see you are as ... cool... as she said."

There was no doubt, she was thinking the opposite of cool as she gave him a thorough look from head to toe. The girl herself was very appealing, with long blond hair and curvy figure, which she flaunted with the shortest of fake chain skirts and tight bra. Technically not really a god, he had to accept that her Valkerie costume was well made.

"Well I must say that should I die tonight, I will be carried to heaven by the most beautiful Brunhilde the world had ever seen."

That comment caused the man standing next to her to step a little closer and put his arm protectively around her waist. The girl did not flinch but seemed rather to relax up against him. The professor smiled, she may look the traditional dumb blond, but she was not. She knew exactly what she was doing and probably just bagged her sought after prize with an outward show of sexuality.

Leaning close to the free ear of the guy standing next to her, Professor Knight whispered, "have no fear, she has eyes only for you. Treat her well and she will make you the happiest man till the day you die."

When he straightened he could see the girl blushing with a brightening smile, she had heard him.

"That is John and Mandy," Sam said when he returned his attention to her and Lara, "we all think they should be dating, but can't seem to get it right."

He smiled and took the glass he was offered, glad to see that Sam's two hangers on had moved on to new pastures. "So what am I drinking?"
 
Lara Croft

Lara put the shot down and took the lettuce in hand instead. She watched as Knight eased himself into the group she was with and seemed to immediately pick up on the tension between John and Mandy- a tension that seemed to frustrate everyone else more than them. After Knight's question Lara picked up a menu.

"Well," said Sam giving Professor Knight a mischievous look "we have Sex on the Beach, Screaming Orgasms, Paralyzers, Hanky Pankies and Mudslides."

"Or if you prefer shots," Lara said with a daring grin "You could have a Mad Scientist." After she said it she bit her lip. Knight wasn't just a man dressed as an Egyptian God in a bar, he was her professor. She mentally reproached herself for her casual flirting.
 
Prof Knight

"Mad scientist sounds interesting, but I would prefer a sexy...student," he was going to say archaeologist but decided to keep it vague."And don't ask me what is in that, you girls are the students so will have to invent the drink one day."

Noticing John and Mandy moving off, hopefully to learn more about their attraction, he put his arms around both girls waists and turned them towards the bar.

"Let me get you screaming orgasms then."

He let his hands nest in the curves of their backs.
 
Lara Croft

"Two screaming orgasms please!" Sam asked the barman, her excessive confidence radiation through every pore of her skin. Lara wondered if liaising with a professor in this manner bothered Sam at all, but then she realised that liaising with anyone in this manner never bothered her best friend.

"And a strong beer for Professor Min." Lara added. As Knight's hand settled on the small of her back she sucked in a breath through her teeth. "Beer was Osiris's gift to the Ancient Egyptian people. I'm sure he would appreciate your homage."

The bartender got their drinks quickly and Lara looked down at the two glasses that she had acquired.

"What's in this?" Lara whispered to Sam. Her love of study and quiet had meant that her time had been spent with books rather than in bars.

"Vodka, Kahlua, Bailey's and a whole lot of pleasure. Drink up." Sam said, downing her Wet Pussy in a flash before taking her Screaming Orgasm in hand.
 
Last edited:
Prof Knight

"Thank you," he said removing his hand from her back but continuing to gently touch Sam.

Taking a gulp of his beer he turned his head to her, "yes enjoy your Screaming Orgasm and I will have your Wet Pussy is you like."

Sam giggled softly, enjoying both his touch and his obvious innuendo . She wanted her friend to relax a little tonight and there were plenty of hot guys to help her do that.
 
Lara Croft

Lara blushed furiously at Knight's overt innuendo. She looked down at the two glasses in front of her and then at Sam who grinned at her with almost maniacal enthusiasm.

"I've never actually tried a Wet Pussy before." Lara said, looking down at the glass. She picked it up, took a sip and then licked her lips. Cranberry juice. Not her favourite thing in the world. She put the glass down on the bar and slid it towards Professor Knight. "Not my thing I guess. Do you like them?"

Lara picked up the Screaming Orgasm and took a drink of that instead, a much smoother drink, and much more suited to relaxing in the evening on her last day of uni. Lara looked at Knight to see if he would accept the drink, but was distracted by a tall, muscular guy dressed in a toga as he sidled in beside Sam.

"So, you want an Adonis to your Aphrodite? Or are you feeling a little sapphic tonight?" Christopher asked, looking past Sam and running his eyes up and down Lara's body as he made that second comment. "So Lara, is what Knightly Knight said true? Will you share a drink with me and tell me just how young you are?" The tone of his voice held a slight mocking swagger to it. Lara cleared her throat and her eyes flickered towards Knight.

"I don't know, is it Professor?" Lara said slowly, then pointedly looking at the bare chested man beside her. "Well, either way, I already have a drink. Two in fact. Plus, I don't want to mix Japanese Mythology with Greek. Would make me feel icky." Lara added.

"I don't mind mixing mythology." Sam piped up, taking off her mask and giving Christopher a wicked grin. "You never did tell me why a strong sporty man like yourself chose to study archaeology."

Because he is digging for a brain. Lara thought to herself with a smile as she watched Sam slip her hand into Christopher's and lead him to the dance floor. He was a handsome guy to be sure, but Lara required more than just good looks. Sam, however, did not seem to mind.
 
Last edited:
Prof Knight

By the time Sam and her Adonis had wondered off to dance, Professor Knight had already downed the drink Lara had offered him. He pulled a face to show how disgusting he thought the beverage tasted.

"Yes I love wet Ps ," he said between gritted teeth. "By all the gods of intoxication and celebration, I can't see how Sam enjoys that."

Picking up his beer he turned back to Lara, "so what do you think, a budding romance?"

He hoped for all money it would not turn out to be the case. Although he and Sam had a brief fling a few months prior, he was not jealous. Though it had been more of a heavy make out session before Sam had become aware that her friend may have a crush on her professor. He was even sure Sam might even have told Lara, he was sure that's what room mates talked about late at night and it hadn't meant much. No the truth of it was that he liked Sam, she was a sweet, fun, intelligent girl who could do so much better than a conceited musclebound perpetual student. Have your fun Sam but get serious with one of those nice intelligent guys in yours or Lara classes.

"So Lara, what exactly is your age and which of these nice men have caught your eye...or is it that want to be Adonis making a fool of himself on the dance floor," he teased after deciding that he would wait till Lara was a little more relaxed before sweeping her off to the dance floor.
 
Back
Top