25 Creative Ways to Humiliate Your Slave in the Bathroom

Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Posts
21
My master has assigned me to create this list for the Lit community, since he's been urging me to get back into online whoring now that the summer is almost done. At least that's what he says. Although I just know I'm making him an idea list, he won't admit it.

So. Without further ado, 25 Ways to Humiliate Your Slave in the Bathroom. Some of these I've experienced, others I'm having to come up with. It's written from a male dom, female sub perspective but many of these ideas work in any gender relationship.

1. Require her to report for permission every time she uses the toilet. This is an oldie but a goodie. Great for age play and pet play, it has extra effect when you determine how the request should be phrased -- for many a sub, the only thing more clit-awakening than asking "May I go to the bathroom, sir?" is leaning over in front of family to whisper in her dom's ear, "Master, I need to go potty."

2. Set a minimum and maximum number of bathroom visits per day. This ensures she's drinking enough water, but can be very uncomfortable if she misjudges. If she needs to drink enough water to be pissing at least 12 times, but can't go more than 14, she'll be constantly thinking about controlling her body for you.

3. Allow literal toilet use only two or three times a day, or only for shitting -- the rest of the time, let her go as often as she likes, but it has to be down the bath drain, in the backyard, in a litter box, in the kitchen sink, in a chamber pot or clear bowl ...

4. Print out a log sheet and post it on the bathroom wall with a pen, then make her record every bathroom visit. A wonderful low-effort micromanagement technique, this can be varied according to your play style as you make her record time in and time out for strict management play, note consistency and rate difficulty or need to go for medical roles, and earn gold stars for going on the potty for ageplay. This also works well combined with ...

5. Make her keep track of the volume of her pee. Keep a measuring cup in the bathroom and require her to use it to catch her piss. This lets you test how well she's holding it and how badly she needed to go if you're limiting her, or make sure she's drinking enough if you're managing her intake.

6. Set a toileting schedule for her. This can be fairly simple -- you must go and pee at 12 noon, 2 o'clock, 4 o'clock, and 6 o'clock every afternoon, and woe betide you if you can't go. Or it can be quite elaborate: at 2:30, you will make a 30-second bathroom visit for pissing only; at 3:20, you may visit again and must piss, and shitting is permitted.

7. Legislate a minimum and maximum period for bathroom visits. Depending on your number, this will result in her either rushing to empty herself in just too few seconds, or sitting on the toilet for five boring minutes able to think about nothing but doing exactly as you tell her. Setting a kitchen timer is a nice touch with this rule as she waits for the bell to free her or to stop her up again.

8. Place clamps on her body every time she visits the bathroom. When I did this for a previous dom, it was two clothespins which were clearly labeled "piss pins"; I could place them on my nipples, my pussy lips, my tongue, my ass cheeks, wherever I chose, but I had to be clamped to pee. Whether she places them herself or has to bring them to you to be fixed on her body is up to you!

9. Make her eat a meal while sitting on the toilet. Even if she's not required to pee during her dinner, this is an unnerving experience. Increase the emotional impact by telling her she can't be trusted to control herself for the length of a mealtime, so she'll just have to stay there. This is a great punishment for an accident, or a fun thing to spring on her unexpectedly.

10. Require her to spread herself with her hands before she can eliminate -- opening her ass wide to shit, holding her cunt lips apart while she pisses. If she forgets, give her some nice abrasions on her lips so that pee will sting and remind her.

11. Establish a rule that she must clean the toilet thoroughly every time she uses it. If she's into humiliation, this is excellent -- you're so filthy that the toilet has to be cleaned whenever you touch it -- but it's also a subtle way to get her to control herself for you. For a severe punishment, increase this to cleaning the toilet both before and after she goes, or cleaning the whole bathroom every time she pees.

12. Make her clean herself in a humiliatingly thorough way each time she uses the toilet. I had a dom who required this and called it my bitch-bath. I used soap and ice water followed by toothpaste on my asshole for a nice burn, but try filling a squirt bottle with cold water for painful direct jets, having her scrub herself with a toothbrush, or making her use a little diluted alcohol (NOT strong acetone) to wipe between her lips.

13. As a humiliating addition to 12, mix her pussy-bath blend ahead of time (try some of the old-fashioned alcohol mouthwash for a good tingle), label it clearly as pussy and ass wash, and keep it visible. Eau de Cunt?

14. Tell her she is allowed to use the toilet whenever she wants, but she is not permitted to pull her panties down. This keeps her from needing to wake you for permission to pee in the morning if you don't have her sleep in panties, but makes her beg you the rest of the time. Sometimes, refuse to pull them down and watch her panties get slowly wet while she sits on the toilet and pleads with you. This also works nicely with split-crotch panties which she is forbidden to remove under any circumstance.

15. Require her to strip completely every time she uses the toilet -- a nice way of sexualizing the use of her privates, and an especially difficult and possibly humiliating proposition in public restroom stalls.

16. Forbid her to wipe herself. This means she has a choice of calling you for help, waiting on the toilet until she drips dry, or dealing with a slightly damp crotch every time she pisses. This is great for Daddies and girls as, if she's been shitting, you can make her do as some parents require their little girls to do and bend over to touch her toes (sitting or standing) while you wipe her up.

17. Invest in a child's potty, an old chamber pot, or a bedpan and place it in the bathroom; make her use it, empty it into the toilet, and wash it each time. Squatting on the floor to go while at eye level with the toilet is a great degradation and extra task.

18. Put the toilet seat up and keep it up, so she has to be very careful how she sits on the uncomfortable rim. For an especially cruel look and a constant reminder, duct-tape the seat to the toilet tank so she can't sneak it down while she shits.

19. Supervise her on the toilet. Depending on your roles, tell her that you're watching to make sure she doesn't touch herself, that you're making sure she behaves herself on the potty for Daddy, or simply that there's no part of herself she gets to hide from you.

20. Establish foot marks with painter's tape on the floor to remind her that a lady's legs should be held wide apart at all times, including while pissing. Make her keep her feet on the marks while she goes. To stop her from trying to make extended bathroom visits easier on herself, put her on the toilet and have her spread as wide as she can when you establish the marks without telling her what you're doing, or measure how far apart her toes are while she's displaying herself in a regular chair.

21. Make her wipe with her bare hands, then wash them after she's cleaned her private parts thoroughly. Inspect her afterward to make sure she's being thorough in her wiping, including just inside her holes.

22. If she really hates being dirty, well, that's made to be taken advantage of. Bring in some garden dirt and rub it between her legs after she's both pissed and shit. Even if you allow her to use toilet paper, she'll still be able to feel how grimy she is -- just right for punishing a slave who's too prissy.

23. Sit in the next room and call out when she is to stop and start the flow of pee or the slide of shit. This is extremely difficult with a full bladder and is also a great way to make a reluctant Kegel-er do her exercises.

24. After she goes, put a blanket on the floor, make her lie on it with her knees up and spread or hold her legs back in the air, and use baby wipes to clean her ass and pussy thoroughly. This is a great substitute for a punishment diapering when travelling or if you don't want to deal with changing her -- less mess and nuisance, but it captures the feeling of helplessness, degradation, and loss of control over one's own bodily functions.

25. Don't allow her to sit on the toilet. Make her put her feet on the seat and squat like a bitch puppy instead. This is a great position for holding herself open as in 10. For a more severe variation, place a low chair or footstool on either side of the toilet; make her stand with her legs on these and let her piss fall from the height. Lift the seat for less mess. It might be easier for her to balance if she faces the tank and the wall. She won't be able to shit standing, but pissing should be possible, and she'll worry the whole time.

So there you have it ... 25 things that will degrade and humiliate your slave while she performs the most basic functions of her body, giving you an even more complete level of control -- and most of them make her do all the work! After all, doesn't making her life a little more difficult and painful in that sexy, sexy way make both of your days a little brighter?
 
This is amazing :) Well done.

I've never experienced any of that. No one I've been with has been into it. But you make is sound so interesting.
 
Thank you! I think my master thought I'd have a bit more trouble with the list ... but I just find the whole concept weirdly powerful.
 
I play with piss, but I'm more hands-on-- I like to get my girl peeing and then play with the stream. Splash it back onto her, pinch her clit to make the stream stop, that sort of thing. I've even made her pee on me. It's pretty funny way to head trip someone!

Or leave her in thick cotton panties and make her wet them.
 
There's definitely something to be said for wetting through panties. I think it's that reminder of childhood that does it for me ... and of course, a spanking through soaking wet cotton panties is an experience beyond compare.
 
I'd love to see 25 ideas for dudely s-types too. Less inherent mess would necessitate more creativity. :p
 
Great humiliation post

My master has assigned me to create this list for the Lit community, since he's been urging me to get back into online whoring now that the summer is almost done. At least that's what he says. Although I just know I'm making him an idea list, he won't admit it.


HaHaHa, I LOVE this post! Very well thought out to maximize the embarrassment, shame, and humiliation on so many levels. I'm sure your master WILL be using many of your own ideas against you, which will only serve to even make it all the more humiliating for you.....Too funny!

I'm teasing you, but can definitely sympthatize with you as I am a male sub who also has a humiliation fetish- although NOT as lucky as you to be living with a Dominant.

I live out of state, but occasionally travel to Chicago, and have been recently seeing Mistress Marylin and Mistress Sapphire at the Fortrerss Beyond. They are quite the accomplished Humiliatrixes.

To add some spice to my ordeal, they start by locking me in a cb6000 chastity device so that I cannot cum, touch myself, or even get hard. They send me home with a key but it is locked in a combination lockbox that only they know the code to. Each week, they assign a humiliating task, and if I complete they give me one of the numbers to the code. If not, I have to spend an additional week in this confounded contraption. As the weeks go on, I become quite desperate to be freed, and it is amazing how much more willing I unfortunately become to do their bidding!

A couple things in your post really resonate with my experiences-

-a few years ago, Mistress had me locked already for fifteen days, then required that I write her fifteen GOOD reasons NOT to set me free. Then she used those reasons against me. It was so embarrassing to be tricked, and i suspect the same thing is going to happen to you....

-another pee-related humiliation occurred to me 2 weeks ago. I was required to go to a bar and ordr a few Corona Extra beers. I had to take pictures, and at one point had to take an empty bottle into the rest room with me and piss into it. Then I had to bring the piss-filled bottle back into the bar and take a few more pictures drinking it in public. It was utterly degrading, defiling and humiliating, and I'm sure the Mistresses are still laughing at those pictures. My face still gets red thinking about it...

-since my cock is locked pointing downward, I am obliged to sit down and pee like a girl- a fact that always seems to delight the females.

In one of your humiliations above, you talk about peeing into bowls on the floor. You could add to that having to drink on of them every day. (don't drink the first of the day however, it is not very sterile)

OR, you could ask your Master permission to pee, but the price od admission is 1 spank on your bare ass on each cheek the first time. But the scond time is 2 spanks each, and so forth, and by the end of the week, you wil be dreading asking permission!

HaHaHa, I hope your Master does not read this, or he may get some more ideas.

Actually I am wondering if we should start some new threads to see if there would be any audience participation-where others could write in with their own humiliating ideas, and we would be squirming at the thought of our master or Mistress one day reading the post and getting some new ideas (as IF they needed any!)
 
I'd love to see 25 ideas for dudely s-types too. Less inherent mess would necessitate more creativity. :p
Dudes are just as much fun, if you ask me. Make him sit, and you can use the same rules as above. There are some lovely devices that won't let him lift and point. I've even seen one where his piss runs through a tube to bathe the back of his balls when he urinates.

You can also keep him in tighty whities, spank him when they're wet. :cattail:
 
I read this last night, I'm still thinking of it today :eek:

Great piece, love it :)
 
I must say, this is an excellent list, and all the more so for being something you came up with, rather than asking us to think of it! Great job, thank you for sharing!
 
Thank you, everyone! You're very kind to say so. And I agree, I think pretty much all of these would work just fine for a man in a chastity cage, too., and many without.
 
This is something my Master and I are discussing trying. I find it all very interesting.

Do you do piss play with him at all?
 
I just wanted to thank you for opening up a great discussion topic
 
Thank you, I can now add a few more ways to my list of things for my Slut to do, she going to hate you wink, lol.
 
Y'all are making it real hard for a woman who didn't get any this weekend ;). Sir has quite a few rules for my bathroom privileges. He always makes me hold it to some extent, but if he "lets me off easy" (before I start leaking) I had darned well better go A LOT! He'll watch and judge the volume, or have me pee standing, using a bathroom cup and if I don't fill it at least twice, I'm in trouble.

Pee games are sooooooooo much fun. We are so lucky that he has a place that we can play outside at. :kiss:
 
I can't believe that enemas didn't make the list! There are probably 25 different ways to humiliate your sub just with enemas. I prefer 2 Qt. enemas with a bag but that's just me. Here are a few suggestions for your approval.

1. Give your sub a ginger fig and spanking until s/he begs for an enema.
2. Give your sub an enema and make her/him hold it while giving you head. Add an ounce of water for every minute that it takes them to get you off.
3. When your sub needs to have a BM, they must ask for an enema instead.
4. Give your sub an enema and make him/her hold it until you have one and expel it.
5. Give your sub a large enema and then have them walk around outdoors until they have an "accident". Them punish them for not being able to hold it.
 
Once....

Have had a sub-partner previously squat in a bath and pee on command as I stroked her pussy and rubbed her warm stream all over her pussy and upper thighs. She remained in eye contact all through and her eyes showed such gratitude! Mmmm
 
Number 1 and 19 are the best and classic ones. I personally do not agree with most of it, especially the unhygienic ones.
Inspections after bathroom use sound pretty embarrassing. But I can't find of anything quite on par with the humiliation of making a girl to go to the bathroom in front of me and asking me to wipe her bottom.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top