Mother is son's 18th birthday present

Well, I did think it would be a gradual thing. Perhaps as he gains more confidence in what he can tell her to do, she too is conflicted at each step, but decides it's important to keep her promise.

As I said, it would probably start with relatively innocent choices: What to make for dinner, what to watch on TV, etc.

He might like a short dress she wears, and occasionally starts to tell her to wear clothes that show more legs.

From there, he might tell her to freeze like a mannequin sometimes, so he can look her over.

He might eventually work up the nerve to touch her a bit while she stands frozen. (i.e. running his hands up and down her legs).

Hello or goodnight kisses might gradually get longer and longer, eventually open mouthed. Eventually, tongues would get involved.

You can guess the rest.
yeah good ideas, it does have to be a gradual increase in story line and sexual evolvement between a young widowed mom and a son growing up and maturing. The storyline would need the mother and son gradually feeling sexual attraction for each other, because of the need for comfort and the closeness that sexual intimacy brings. I think the mother needs to be the one to start the awareness of what is developing between them because of the circumstances because she is more mature and sexually aware. The 18th birthday thing can be the culmination of the mother's needs and the closeness she feels for her son and his coming of age as a man, plus the sons developing sexual maturity and sensing of his mother's needs and the sexual attraction he feels for her, etc, etc. ! ??
 
yeah good ideas, it does have to be a gradual increase in story line and sexual evolvement between a young widowed mom and a son growing up and maturing. The storyline would need the mother and son gradually feeling sexual attraction for each other, because of the need for comfort and the closeness that sexual intimacy brings. I think the mother needs to be the one to start the awareness of what is developing between them because of the circumstances because she is more mature and sexually aware. The 18th birthday thing can be the culmination of the mother's needs and the closeness she feels for her son and his coming of age as a man, plus the sons developing sexual maturity and sensing of his mother's needs and the sexual attraction he feels for her, etc, etc. ! ??

Yes. Perhaps she finds his desire to look her over or touch her flattering.
 
I don't think the mother would need much more motivation to offer herself than that explained in the opening post. She doesn't have the means to give him a material gift, so she gives him a gift of service. Her initial idea is not in the least bit sexual. She just wants to serve her son, and take care of him. There are many mothers who would probably be willing to give the same gift.
Now, the shift to a sexual servitude would definitely have to be gradual. It is the initial innocence of the gift that doesn't require much justification. But, as the reader witnesses that gradual increase in the sexual nature of the son's requests, that will be very hot.
I look forward to seeing this story!
 
I'm open to ideas about how to justify her "gift", but I think simpler is better. (Don't need to spend TOO much time on what is essentially a plot device).


No, no no. this whole story is hanging on that plot device. Otherwise it's just two characters we don't really care about having sex.

How about this, the father got sick around his sons sixteenth birthday. Just a bad cough. As the next few months passed it got worse, and then he was just gone. Tragedy is a good way for two people who are related to find themselves getting to close, the need for comfort, the need for family, so much need that they cross a line. A line they wouldn't have crossed other wise.

The doctor bills and the funeral costs ate up all of their savings. What was a house with two incomes is now a single income. The mortgage gets behind, the house is about to be lost. She goes to talk to them about giving her a few more days.

The mortgage is caught up till the next month! The son sold the car his dad gave him for his sixteenth birthday.

The power bill is behind. Then it's two months behind. Mom is worried sick about the power being turned off. The sons always off with his friends at night. She's worried about what he's doing. She keeps finding him in the morning,asleep on his books at the kitchen table.

The bill is payed when she calls. The son has a night job working part time at McDonalds.

Then she gets a temporary lay off from her job! Everything is behind. She goes to the mortgage company only to find that the mortgage is payed off! Calling around all the bills are payed up. She calls the bank.

His college fund was cashed in.

She's furious with him. He just threw away the only chance he had!.

No. He's studied hard enough to get him a partial scholarship. He's going to use it to go to the local small college. He's always wanted to go to..you name it based on what state he's from.

Her sons, made sacrifice, after sacrifice for her. He's been whats kept things from falling apart for the last few years. She feels a ton of guilt that she couldn't do more than she has.

I liked the idea that she sees him watching porn. The fact that he has had no time for any kind of relationship is on her...more guilt. She talks to him and finds out he has no idea about women really.

She decides to be his gift... 'Girl'...for his birthday. She will be his 'pretend' girlfriend. Nothing sexual just someone for him to try pick up lines on, flirty talk with. He takes her out on mock dates to see what it's like to take a woman... say to dinner, the movies.

Then the emotional loss of the husband start to play a part. The compliments, the flirting,dates with a hansom young man. All of it builds till she gives him a kiss.

Oh... she horrified! What has she done? She runs to her room and cries her eyes out over the ruining of her relationship with her son. She wont answer the door when he knocks.

In the morning when she comes out to go to see about a job interview there is a note on the table.

He says he's sorry ...'He'...let it go too far. Then he thanks her for his first kiss.

She realizes then just how much he has sacrificed for her. When he comes home from his part time job that night...

Well her boyfriend has so much more to learn about women.

Plot is never...ever something you 'don't' spend time on. It's what moves the characters till we care about why they are doing something. Not just what they are doing.

My opinion...my best suggestion...hope it helps.

M.S.Tarot
 
Last edited:
Well, I did think it would be a gradual thing. Perhaps as he gains more confidence in what he can tell her to do, she too is conflicted at each step, but decides it's important to keep her promise.

As I said, it would probably start with relatively innocent choices: What to make for dinner, what to watch on TV, etc.

He might like a short dress she wears, and occasionally starts to tell her to wear clothes that show more legs.

From there, he might tell her to freeze like a mannequin sometimes, so he can look her over.

He might eventually work up the nerve to touch her a bit while she stands frozen. (i.e. running his hands up and down her legs).....
And then she squirms.

He says "You're supposed to freeze and you moved" and she agrees it was her mistake, so she has to be spanked. She promises to try to do better. The spanking is an enormous turnon for her, he noticed how she was dripping wet while she was over his lap getting her punishment.
 
I once read a story similar to this about a submissive woman who is unable to refuse doing anything that she has been "ordered" to do. Her son finds out about this and makes her his slut. He orders her to blow and fuck his friends too. It was very hot! I lost track of the story though. I've tried to find it but without success. Does it sound familiar to anyone?
 
I don't recall such a story.

But this could be deliciously, wantomly perverted.

When the mom gets spanked by the son, she's laying on his lap with her ass up, and she feels his cock. Every time she jerks with a strike, she's moving that cock under her stomach. And that cock has little spasms. And she can feel them. The boy knows it, so he spanks her harder.

I think he cums in his pants and mom feels it happen, then feels the wetness through his pants.
 
Some event in the mother's early sexual development causes her to become irresistibly excited and required to obey whoever is instructing her whenever she's commanded to perform a sexual act. She's divorced from her husband, but at some point in the story, while visiting with his father, the ex husband tells the son about his mother's hunger for being sexually dominated and even suggests that he should try doing it. I wish I could find this story again. It was very well written.
 
I don't think the mother would need much more motivation to offer herself than that explained in the opening post. She doesn't have the means to give him a material gift, so she gives him a gift of service. Her initial idea is not in the least bit sexual. She just wants to serve her son, and take care of him. There are many mothers who would probably be willing to give the same gift.
Now, the shift to a sexual servitude would definitely have to be gradual. It is the initial innocence of the gift that doesn't require much justification. But, as the reader witnesses that gradual increase in the sexual nature of the son's requests, that will be very hot.
I look forward to seeing this story!

That was my intent. A VERY gradual thing. At some point, something might give her pause, like sitting on his lap while they watch TV, or progressively longer kisses, but she'll eventually shrug and either take it as flattery, or decide a promise is a promise.
 
Why don't you give it a crack?

Writing a story isn't that hard. The hardest part is always starting off, as in the first time writing a story. Once you get a vibe going, it gets easier over time. This thread is filled with great ideas to incorporate.
 
I do think having her be privately conflicted a bit would be interesting, but her desire to keep her promise should ultimately prevail.
 
The guy who said he was going to give this idea a try had to back out. Anyone else want to give it a try?
 
I don't think the mother would need much more motivation to offer herself than that explained in the opening post. She doesn't have the means to give him a material gift, so she gives him a gift of service. Her initial idea is not in the least bit sexual. She just wants to serve her son, and take care of him. There are many mothers who would probably be willing to give the same gift.
Now, the shift to a sexual servitude would definitely have to be gradual. It is the initial innocence of the gift that doesn't require much justification. But, as the reader witnesses that gradual increase in the sexual nature of the son's requests, that will be very hot.
I look forward to seeing this story!

I agree. Anyone want to try it?
 
You're right about proabably needing some justification for her submission. Maybe guilt that she feels she hasn't done enough for him or been around as much as she could've been, or something like that.

I don't like the idea of him making her be topless in front of his friends though. I think it should be something personal between them, without involving anyone else. Also, descriptions of big breasts usually strike me as fake.

you dont like big breast? Well i think, it is not. [just my personal opinion]
 
I do think having her be privately conflicted a bit would be interesting, but her desire to keep her promise should ultimately prevail.

I think arriving at a decision to enter into an incestuous relationship with her son should take a little bit more than just saving face on an poorly worded promise. Lets face it, all it really takes is mom saying, "That's not what I meant when I made that promise and you know it."

The premise seems a little thin there. I don't mean to slam your story idea but it doesn't matter how talented you are as a writer, it's going to take some serious magic to make that one stick. There's got to be more - some other, deeper reason that she decides to allow this to happen.
 
I think arriving at a decision to enter into an incestuous relationship with her son should take a little bit more than just saving face on an poorly worded promise. Lets face it, all it really takes is mom saying, "That's not what I meant when I made that promise and you know it."

The premise seems a little thin there. I don't mean to slam your story idea but it doesn't matter how talented you are as a writer, it's going to take some serious magic to make that one stick. There's got to be more - some other, deeper reason that she decides to allow this to happen.

I think a bit of dramatic license needs to be accepted, otherwise stories of this category would be pretty rare.
 
Perhaps the mom is a masseuse or a physical therapist. That would help justify the touching.
 
As I said I think it would be gradual. Maybe he sees her wear a short skirt one day and encourages her to dress like that more often. Maybe a kiss goodnight get slightly longer each day.
 
This is a really sexy idea. My interest as a writer isn't incest, but sons with whore moms who get humiliated by them. I could see a story written the opposite way. Maybe this is the future, and they've invented a kind of bracelet that sometimes people give each other. A cheating husband might be given it by his wife, because when he wears it, the wife can know where he is, and feed the wearer suggestions which the wearer is then compelled to do. Lovers give each other the bracelets as a show of affection; a woman wants to show trust so she gives her husband complete control. Enter the single mom and her son. He's started hanging out with a bad group of people, and he has an intervention with her when she tells him to wear it or else. Slowly, she learns to take more and more control of him. Maybe she even learns to live a little, becomes sexier, and then, in a lust-driven decision of hypocrisy, gives the black gang leader a bracelet for her to wear. Now, the son and mom are both under the command of the leader.

I'm sorry for coopting the idea like this, but I was really inspired. This is a sexy proposition.
 
Perhaps the mom is a masseuse or a physical therapist. That would help justify the touching.
Maybe mom is in training to become a masseuse, and she's having trouble getting it all right. And handling men who become aroused. Son offers to help, because they need her to work and bring home money.
 
I like the idea a lot. Would it ruin things for you if the mother found herself simply liking the way things were progressing? What if the family wasn't poor, but the mother had been too busy or the gift got lost in the mail or something? She could offer her services jokingly and the two would slowly play along with the joke.
 
Perhaps the mom is a masseuse or a physical therapist. That would help justify the touching.

That sounds great. Maybe the son is an athlete. He has a problem with his muscles. Mom knows about it. So for his birthday, she tells him, she offers him a free massage (or maybe 10 massages, over some time). She is a well known masseuse, other people pay a lot, so this really is a big gift. But also, she tells him, this wouldn't be his only present (she also got a few other stuff like CDs, videogames, etc.)

At a later time, son is sitting in his room, watching some porn, when he hears his Mom. He asks her, if she has some time right now for a massage. She accepts and he gets naked, except for a towel. While she massages him, sons mind flashes back to the porn, he just watched. And so he becomes horny and his dick gets hard. He starts to imagine how it would feel, if she would also massage his erection ... while he lies on his back, Mom doesn't notice his hard prick, but once he turns around ... and it seems as if Mom is also a little bit horny, because she smiles when she sees his hard dick ...

By the way, recently, on dailymotion, I saw a clip from the Howard Stern show. A guy was waxing the butthole of his 20 year old daughter. Of course, he had to touch her body to do that. And his daughter spread her buttcheeks wide, right in front of him. But according to the daughter, they never would have sex ...
 
I just had an idea that deserves it's own reply:

The Mom is pretty young and cool. It could be like: she was 18 when she gave birth to her son. His father run away (or maybe she never really knew him), so not only she tries to be a good mother, but she also tries to replace the father. They have the same hobbies. One very big hobby of them is Cosplay. They have many different costumes, and from time to time, they put this dressed on and walk around at a convention, or even at home.

To his 18th birthday, Mom tells him about a special gift: on his birthday, son can decide what costume Mom has to wear. And she will wear it all day long, even in public.

Son tells her to dress up like Sailor Moon (this means a short skirt and high boots) or a similar character. However, he tells he to go commando. No underwear.

Mom is surprised, but since it is so warm, she gives in. Mom puts on the costume with the short skirt and the boots. Son looks at her and smiles - but then he tells her, he has to make sure, if she really wears it, like he told her - without underwear. He lifts her skirt and sees some panties.
"Hey Mom, I told you to go commando. That means without panties"
"Allright, I go to my room and take it off. I didn't realize how important my panties are for you. I am sure it will feel strange, wearing this short skirt without panties. Whenever I sit down, I have to take care not to flash my private parts."

However, son made sure that on this day, mom has to do some awkward things, while wearing the costume. Like, for example, there is a broken lightbulb. Mom has to go up the ladder and replace it. Suddenly, her son stands under her and looks upward ... right on her bare ass"

"Where are you staring at? Can you see up under my skirt?"
"Oh yes, and I love the view. I see you shave your pussy. It looks tasty"

Mom knows she should be offended by his words, but instead, she becomes aroused. "You shouldn't take like that about my pussy"

"You are right. I shouldn't talk about it, I should lick it." Son gets closer to Mom, lifts her skirt and gives her a tender kiss on her shaved pussy ...
 
I like the idea a lot. Would it ruin things for you if the mother found herself simply liking the way things were progressing? What if the family wasn't poor, but the mother had been too busy or the gift got lost in the mail or something? She could offer her services jokingly and the two would slowly play along with the joke.

I always figured a nice balance would, at each stage, she's a bit conflicted at first, maybe quietly wondering if this is right, but invariably goes along with it and usually finds herself enjoying it.

Regarding one of the above posters, I'm NOT into humiliation or sharing or anything cruel.
 
Back
Top