Just one Line.

Nine years preparing for today, when she’d venture forth as the first Novus representative to this planet and its entire population: a population of one.

-Upcoming Nude Day story
 
I remember both lots of test shots – Hannah’s and Henry’s – exceeding my expectations; it’s funny, but some people are almost better on film than they are in real life.
 
From my last Valentine's Day story.

She sat back and watched Ray for a second then changed the subject, “The J’s all thought you were okay. Jenn and Jill liked you. Julio thought you were too straight, but that’s not a bad thing for me.”
 
"I've never met a man I couldn't ride, one way or another. I won't say I've never been thrown, and I've gotten hurt a few times, but I've always managed to climb back on."
 
This song is all about the turd /You might think it quite absurd /But poets have to do their thing /And mine is crap. That I sing.

OK. It's four lines from my poetical masterpiece The Garderobe but it's still short.
 
This from my current story. I don't think it'll change.

It was unfortunate for Keren, but Kylie had not grown up, she had grown careful. Her jealousy long before became hatred, but now she knew to keep that quietly behind her smile.
 
One line at a time, from "Term Paper Blues":

"Tanja felt the first little outflow from his cock in her cleavage and reacted quickly, using her forearm to lift up her heavy breasts as a target for his ejaculation."

Moments later, Tanja remarks:

"You know, I couldn't help but think about how hot it would have been for you to fuck my mouth, but I never could have swallowed that much cum."

https://www.literotica.com/s/term-paper-blues?page=1
 
“I’m tired of burning you, Tristan. You’re stinking up my temple.” Abigail stared into his pain filled eyes. “Time for something a little more fun.”
 
“Prophecies and visions aren’t literal,” she laughed. “Or do you think the Christians great beast will really have seven heads and ten horns?”
 
I seem to have misplaced my muse so I haven't really been writing much lately. But this is a couple lines from the last thing I was working. I was really feeling it at the time, but now I can't focus.

“Umm...really everything here is good,” he starts to say. I want to close my eyes while I listen to him. I want to feel his voice.
 
"Nuh uh," she told him while standing. "You don't get to grope me. I'm the one who's doing the groping today."
 
I don't remember what I made that night. I think it was food. I definitely remember drinking wine.
 
"Nothing. Just imagining the thought process you had which would make you come up to a place where you had no idea what to expect AND almost getting eaten by one of the two big cats in North America."
 
"I'd love to continue," the voice cooed, those wondrous lips now removed from his throbbing cock, "but I have to wait for everyone else."
 
For the third time that day Hoary felt the exhilarating rush of orgasm approach faster than a toboggan filled with plus size people hurtling down Deadman's Slope when it was icy.

From Hoary the Horny Snowman
 
The other hand rose out of the water with a nine-inch glass pie pan held in a bright yellow glove with daisies on it; as he snapped his arm to the left Keller broke the pie pan across Jason's temple, dropping him to the floor in a puddle of suds and rapidly flowing blood (head wounds do tend to be bleeders, don't they?).
 
My excitement was great and was reflected not only in my hard cock jutting straight out from my body but also in my sweaty palms and my mouth being as dry as an Englishman's wit.

From Don the Degenerate Doorman: Apt. 9D
 
From my post apocalyptic story.

Tape boot guy looks at the pictures on the mirror again. I’m kind of creeped out that he’s going to take pictures of me to jerk off to.
 
From "Chinese Takeout"

"You ever tried to pick your teeth of the floor with broken fingers? You want to try?"
 
He stared at the bottle of pills on his desk, wondering what the effect would be if he took a dozen of them. He could take two dozen and wash them down with a tall glass of rum and it would be all over before he woke up.
 
The penultimate line from my story In The Hallway:

Even the best masters must be reminded to play their roles correctly from time to time.
 
Curling up in a ball was what probably saved Trish’s life from orgasm overdose.

From an up and coming (no pun intended) space opera.
 
This is one of the lines you type then roll your eyes at yourself.

“Glory Hole Housewives.” Mary giggled into the phone. “You got a dick, we’ll give it a lick.”
 
Back
Top