Cosplay

GiaCat

Gia Cat
Joined
Oct 12, 2007
Posts
3,885
I like that steam punk look

cosplay-girl-26.jpg

cosplay-girl-38.jpg


Everything is a fetish, even Star Trek

cosplay-girl-36.jpg


Hot Vulcan!
cosplay-girl-16.jpg
 
Never really cared for this sorta thing, but got dayum them steampunk chicks.... :) That said, that there handcannon she's packin' probably isn't very accurate. ;)

Also, that cartoon girl in your Av has a shitload of hair. And bright orange, no less.

i love doing cosplay :) fun to take on an alt personality!
like your pics, specially the lovely Vulcan!

Just outta curiosity, in what sort of Cosplay do you partake?
 
Last edited:
I'd love to try doing cosplay. I am looking to possibly do a steampunk look. I have been to one anime con, and tons of scifi/trek cons
 
I love the steam punk look.

I dress a little odd ly and eccentrically at times, yet going in go 'costume' seems too much to me, maybe because its not so ...natural? I don't know. But I really love it.


I don't exactly cosplay any known character, I dress as whatever my character is for the event or the con. I have always like neo Victorian and Edwardian dress, so steampunk is not so different from the clothes I used to wear.
I imagine eventually I will go back to wearing heirloom, lace and such, but it's not as easy to just throw on and then stuff in the washer/dryer afterwards.
Most of it needs careful washing and pressing. I am not currently up to dealing with that, besides when I wear it, it draws more friendly attention than I want to deal with at the moment.

Byron used to think it was so funny watching me go from minimalist t-shirt, loose sweater, jeans, and hiking shoes to blouses, skirts, jackets, vests, slips, petticoats, camisoles, drawers, stockings, dress boots, belt, gloves, collars, handkerchiefs, scarves, jewelry, hats... Sometimes he would research and help me develop the character, the attire, and help me choose what to wear for events.

I am not sure I could have gotten him to dress steampunk but maybe if I seduced him with a comfortable well cut suit, pocket watch, goggles and all. :)
 
Last edited:
:p
 
Last edited by a moderator:
WTF? Those boots on a supposed superhero are completely ludicrous.
Well, actually they are ludicrous on anyone, but especially so in this case.

It's funny, just the other day my brother and I were talking about the evolution of cosplay from the WorldCon masquerade balls.
 
Back
Top