Virginia Roll Call

Great day so far in the swva! Great sunny weather and tons of happenings going on :) Hope everyone can get out and enjoy the day!
 
Lol maybe that would be one way to actually get some sun lontion on me. Im so bad about remembering
 
It's been so gorgeous!! The tan has started, my yard is ready for the gardening...
 
Been a while Sexymommakat. How have you been? I am as much of a workaholic as ever.
 
Not looking forward to another freezing morning, but weekend should be nice here in Nova. Hope everyone is enjoying humpday.
 
Seva

hi everyone, female 60 in hampton area, by buckroe beach. it's chilly today but going to warm up as the week goes on. i don't have to work so my days are free if anyone wants to meet up, talk, get silly or whatever. i'm an artist,,if ya want a mural done i'm your girl and i don't charge an arm and leg for it like some other people do. i paint walls and windows, got that bathroom window that the whole world can see in..i can cover it with a terrific painting that no one can see thru, if what you desire has a lot of blue in it, it will look 3D. yes blue paint and glass has a 3D effect. oh well,, got a few bills to pay and get a bike out of layaway..i look forward to hearing back from people in my area who would like to hang out, talk if people at home don't want to talk or listen to you anymore, i have two ears and i will listen. you don't have to worry, i'm not one of those people who hears things and then the whole world knows your secrets..if ya know what i mean..anyway..got to go read some stories then head out into the world,,br r r r r r r...
 
Yeh, bring on Spring Mother Nature! Give us some love, some warmth and sunshine. Should be a lovely weekend.

BTW, hello fellow Virginians!
 
Back
Top