Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

Rocket Man

KEEBLER

My diabolical plan is to recruit legions of drunks with promises they can drink CANADA DRY once the invasion is complete.

Surrender now and I'll let you escape in your lifeboat.


You know during my brief stay in the US (D.C., actually) a few weeks back, I was listening to some local PBS station replaying old 1930's radio shows and I actually heard that joke! Really!

How wierd....

:eek:


-KC
 
I am all in favor of shameless promotion......

But I gather the answer you have postulated to your hypothetical is....there will be lots of sex for everyone concerned.

You see, I never would have guessed that! I would have guessed death and suffering and destruction and that John McCain must have somehow won the Presendential election. And Saudi Arabia would have been the instigator, not Isreal....

But that is what makes life so damn interesting!

Good luck!

-KC

Heh, thanks (I think); I'm new to this promotion gig, and it only seems shameless... Which is why I attempted to make it amusing in a goofy way. ;)

But the threadjacks are even more amusing. Especially from dear Maeve (how've you been? hope you got your financial dire straits worked through and got away from whoever was distressing you so). And yes, tooshie please--the usual. :D I still have my AV around somewhere, from when we traded pics (and I still use that toolbelt while working on my house, heh).
 
Making it Real -My First Novel release!

Making%20It%20Real%20%28200x300%29.jpg


Making it Real by Victoria Blisse out now!


Here's the proof that NaNoWriMo is worth the doing. I wrote this novel in a month back in November of 2006. It's now slightly smaller than 50K, but it has just been released from Phaze with an amazingly beautiful cover by the massively talented Alessia Brio and it was edited by the ever patient Will Belegon. I love those guys. :)

Here's the Blurb:

He's her secret fantasy, but what will happen between them in reality?

Mary loves the internet but is surprised to find herself falling in love over it. Will is a mysterious American and Mary is thrilled to find out he's coming over to England and amazed when he wants to meet with her. But will the heat that freely flows from monitor to monitor be present in the cold reality of Manchester in winter?

This is a great one for anyone feeling to hot this Summer. Read about the cold Mancunian Winter and you'll soon cool down. *LOL*
 
Speaking Of E-books…

Hi all,

As I’m sure you know by now, my fourth novel, “Predators or Prey?”, is currently only available in e-book format. My first three novels, “Winter’s Rite”, “Well Wishes” and “Gauntlet” are available in paperback form. But, those, too, are available in e-book form for those who may prefer that medium.

“Winter’s Rite” - http://www.lulu.com/content/181234 $5.94 per download.

“Well Wishes” - http://www.lulu.com/content/398695 $5.70 per download.

“Gauntlet” - http://www.lulu.com/content/859502 $5.00 per download.

Also, as I get so many e-mails and people approaching me at book signings asking for advice on how to promote their work, sometime back I wrote an essay on the subject called “Promoting Your Self-Published Work: Personal Experiences”. It’s available strictly in e-book format.

“Promoting Your Self-Published Work: Personal Experiences” - http://www.lulu.com/content/909526 - $0.94 per download.

Enjoy!
 
Congratulations.

There's a sticky thread on the top of the forum: "Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)" where you can advertise your books.
 
Ah. Thank you. I'm still not used to this forum. I'd seen that sticky, but wasn't sure non-Literotica works belonged in there.

Thanks again!

Congratulations.

There's a sticky thread on the top of the forum: "Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)" where you can advertise your books.
 
Author/Screenwriter Scott Harper’s Works - “Winter’s Rite”

“Winter’s Rite”

ISBN: 978-1-4116-5816-5

Synopsis: In a world where humans do not exist, dark magick has been used to bring an early winter down upon the land. It falls to a young Water Nix named Avari to seek out the source of this magick and put a stop to it. As his journey progresses, he encounters a myriad of other beings, some friends, some not…

Audience: Teen/Young Adult

http://www.lulu.com/content/181234

Print copy: $14.00

E-book download: $5.94

Enjoy!
 
Author/Screenwriter Scott Harper’s Works - “Well Wishes”

“Well Wishes”

ISBN: 978-1-84728-645-1

Synopsis: When the Princess of the Elven kingdom is taken by a Well Spirit, the Elven king enlists the aid of Avari, the heroic Water Nix who was instrumental in the fall of Veemox the Ur’hunglav only months before. After his attempt to free the Princess results in Fyrnn being taken by the same Spirit, along with the Princess’s best friend, Avari is off on an ocean voyage to a distant, near-mythical island with a reputation from which it earned its name - the Island of Death. Once there, he must confront the terrible creatures which haunt the island in order to bargain with the most powerful Well Spirit of them all to gain the freedom of the captive Elf women. But time is running out for the enslaved Elves. Will Avari make it in time?

Audience: Teen/Young Adult

http://www.lulu.com/content/398695

Print copy: $14.00

E-book download: $5.70

Enjoy!
 
Author/Screenwriter Scott Harper’s Works - “Gauntlet”

“Gauntlet”

ISBN: 978-1-4303-2065-4

Synopsis: After stopping a robbery in progress, Elliott Cronholm is approached by someone wishing help him become a costumed vigilante crime-fighter. After refusing, his fiancée is attacked in their home by a stalker. In the wake of the attack, Elliott accepts the role he had been asked to play. While still learning the use of the costume and weapons he has been given, Elliott must track down and stop the first man put on the streets of the city by the same woman - a man with his own warped moral code who relishes killing the criminals he fights, a man who wishes to kill Elliott Cronholm as well, upon learning of Elliott’s new role.

Audience: Adult

http://www.lulu.com/content/859502

Print copy: $14.00

E-book download: $5.00

Enjoy!
 
Author/Screenwriter Scott Harper’s Works - “Promoting Your Self-Published Work"

“Promoting Your Self-Published Work: Personal Experiences”

ISBN: None

Synopsis: Written in response to the large number of requests for such advice that I receive via e-mail and in person at book signings.

Audience: Everyone

http://www.lulu.com/content/909526

E-book download: $0.94

Enjoy!
 
Author/Screenwriter Scott Harper’s Works - “Predators or Prey?”

“Predators or Prey?”

ISBN: 978-1-921347-60-3

Synopsis: Con artists Wendy Markland and Jacob Iverson have spent the past several years making a living by pretending to be vampire hunters. They fleece people with tall tales, folkloric trivia and low-budget props. Neither believe that the undead, demon-possessed corpses they pretend to hunt are truly real. But now, while working their latest job, they learn the staggering truth - vampires are real. They find their worldview turned upside-down and their lives forever shattered as they go on the run, fighting for survival against the unspeakable evil that pursues them.

Audience: Adult

http://www.thedarkcastlelords.com/predators-or-prey.htm

E-book download: $6.50

Enjoy!
 
I thought the deal here was that you could only advertise your books here if you contributed stories to this Web site. I don't see any stories here credited to this author.
 
I thought the deal here was that you could only advertise your books here if you contributed stories to this Web site. I don't see any stories here credited to this author.

That is accurate... so quick, post a story, Scott! ;)
 
Dreams of Polina

Ah, so, you're right. The stories are just so new that he hasn't been registered in the main menu author search file yet. Sorry, Scott. Fire away.

It is permissable to be jealous, however. I am. Maybe if I cut back on the fornicating so damn much, I would have more time for my art....

Write about it or do it? Write about it or do it? Write about it or do it?

Oh well.... Scott seems to have the writing thing under control....

:devil:

-KC
 
I'm so excited about this one...

CaptiveAngelsmaller.jpg


Coming next month from EternalPress.com

Captive Angel: The first of the Hunter Trilogy.

Dr. Angelina Carter woke to a nightmare that would terrify any woman. She'd been kidnapped and now found herself locked inside a coffin. It only gets worse as the coffin is opened and now she's being held at the hands of a madman, forced to tend to a man that he'd had beaten and threatened with becoming the play toy of two massive henchmen. Will she save poor Hunter and escape the evil Sebastian?

http://www.eternalpress.ca/ComingSoon.html
 
Back
Top