I am the Boss (Closed to PrincessAmelia)

"Next time, wear a uniform," I teased fondling her chest, they were so soft and real that they were fun to play with alone as she continued to tug on my rod. With all the action the explosion would be bigger, but even with that I would not be satisfied. Instead, I would have her pinned to the bed and work my mouth around her holes until she was a mess before this night would be over.
 
"Oh haha funny aren't you babes you want me in uniform god I've only just got out of the force and you want me in uniform again." She laughed. "Can I suck your cock my tiny hands starting to ache." She looked at him.
 
"Sure you can suck on me," smiling, "And yes, a nice uniform. Maybe we should get you one for when you work for me and be a tease for everyone else?" I chuckled fondling her chest a bit more, "God these are impressive to play with, you know that? I want to glaze you so bad."
 
"Well what sort of uniform do you want me to wear to work?" She asked as she licked his cock. "Well thanks and well some guys have said there like fun bags." She laughed. She took his cock head in her mouth slowly sucking as she took more of him in her mouth.
 
"Well, how about something appealing, a tease," chuckling before letting out a hefty sigh, "Before this is over I want you in military fatigues. I so want you in that kind of uniform," as she took me in. I was hairless, hard, and full and willing to please Scarlet as she pleasured me and sliding my hands into her dress and feeling her bare skin. I wanted her, to fill and glaze her, anything to keep that woman inside my bed. Uniforms were just my fetish, it is what kept my eyes open and looking and she had the right figure for it.
 
Last edited:
She put his hands behind his head and took his cock out of her mouth. "Lay back relax let me do my magic." She winked at him. She took him back in her mouth. She sucked hard but she was still her gentle self. She stroked his balls
 
"Oh that is, show me what you got," sighing in relief as she continued to pleasure me. Drawing my hands behind my head as it lay upon the comforter, tilting the schin down to watch the show as the firm rod stood fully erect and rigid as she went to work taking it all in and her breasts drggged and bounced upon my thighs and her back sagged at the small that made her round ass stick out in a teasing fashion that made me want to go up and spank the hell out of it. "Give it to me. Everything you got" insisting with a wicked smile on my lips.
 
She looked at him as she took him deeper and deeper in her mouth. She loved feeling his cock in her mouth. She boobed up and down sucking softly as she stroked his leg as she took him all the way in her mouth she then pushed his balls in her mouth too. She sucked softly as she started to gag. She was use to people asking her at the police academy did they teach the how to give blow jobs.
 
Thrusting my pelvis slightly to have the shaft shove down her gullet, God it was so hot as I knew that it was formerly a police officer that was giving me a blow job and that later one, in the weeks and months ahead, we would be doing thus, perhaps in the office, with the doors locked mind you, where she could slide under the desk and give it to me and help take the edge off the tense meetings and staff crap that I had to put up with, "Keep it up, baby" sighing and flopping my head onto the comforter and my hands reached out to caress her long hair that fell over her face to get it out of the way, "Take it in, baby. It's yours."
 
She looked at him gagging. She came up for air. She coughed looking at him. "Yeah this cock is mine I'm guessing you can't find anyone better to give it to but you thought I'd do." She laughed stroking his cock. She winked at him and smiled. She then started to lick his cock softly as she stroked the base of his cock. She then shoved him all the way in her mouth. She sucked softly and gentle at first but then she got faster and rough. She ran her nails over his balls.
 
"Oh that it, you dirty sexretary," winking back. I wanted to cum right there and there but held on to it, trying to put as much effort behind it as possible so that when I did come it would be explosive, anting to show her how much potentency that my body possessed as her breasts rubbed and bobbed against my thighs, "Show me what you got" running the hands through her hair so that it would not obstruct my view as she swallowed the entire shaft. "Take it good" panting more and more as the rage inside of me to get up shag the living hell of this woman.
 
She looked at him as she took his cock out of her mouth. "Fuck your dirty secretary I'm yours all yours." She looked at him her boobs bouncing. She stroked his chest. "I want you so much."
 
"Give it to me, take it to me," grunting now wanting to have all of my spunk to come out of me and splash over her body and watch her clean it up and then we would be able to enjoy ourselves as she was now my sexretary and I would punish her for leaving me hanging earlier today. "Get it, get it" as the rod was gobbled up and slowly pressed back out with the tongue sliding all around the fat rim and saliva running around the sides as the fingers rested behind my head in a relaxing posture.
 
She was sucking him harder as she stroked his leg. She was bobbing up and down taking more of him in her mouth. She stroked his balls and winked at him. She really wanted him.
 
After a few more moments of having her lips wrappped around my cock that was it. Sitting back up and holding her shoulders lightly I pulled her towards me and pinned her to the bed as the rod that she was so vigorously throbbing was between us. I wanted to shag the shit out of her and make it through this night and see what the future between us held. I did not care what she was wearing or whom she worked for I wanted her as much as she wanted me.
 
"Oh I want you so much fuck me please." She looked in his eyes. She didn't care that they way they met wasn't a good way. She had met him because of a job but she was happy. She kissed him as she stroked her boobs. She smiled at him as she stroked his chest. "Oh god I want you so much fuck me" She called out.
 
I wanted her, there was no teasing, no stroking the pussy lips or eaven any more words exchanged. Taking the head I found the hole and just slammed it inside and plunged the entire length into her driiping twat and began thrusting, pumping in and out with fury and watching her breasts flop free with the motions. I wanted to cum and sank my lips onto one side of the neck and latched on for deer life as we went with it.
 
She moaned out loudly she felt so much passion so much heat for him. She looked at him as her boobs jiggled under him. She kept lifting her hips to meet his thrusts and he was hitting her g-spot she was moaning out in so much pleasure. Her pussy was tightening around his cock as she bite his neck.
 
All of that teasing and pleasure i was building up as the head slammed inside of her. my hips grinded and thrust as my hard body arced back to watch as her body was thumped and moved with each impact and the way her lips yawned open and the tongue slid out to wipe over them was oh so sexy as her thighs were clenched tightly with my large hands and held tight. "You're so sexy" moaning as sweat began to form on the brow. The bed was shaking but I didn’t care. It could stand up to much more than tis and doing this missionary was not enough. I wanted her every which way, from now until the next nights and this was simply not enough. I wanted more. The more I did her the more I wanted and the more my grunts turned into pleasured groans and then into pure lust as I wanted to pound every hole she had.
 
She purred softly she couldn't believe how this night turned out. "Oh god." She said breathing heavily. She started to cum as her boobs heaved in and out as she breathed heavily. She was in a delightful playful mood. She digged her nails in his back.
 
She dug her nails into my back, made me want her more as it slammed up inside of her and my teeth nibbled on the flesh on either side of the neck and the throat sucked to give her a hickey. I wanted her, and she wanted me and the more we went the more i wanted to be rough and show her what I could do. She was being bad, as was I but she deserved it more, "You're a naughty little girl" growling very lowly, "Dirty cop," saying it as a tease hoping that she would agree as it would give me more drive. she was so tight, it felt as though a clench fist was wrapped around it and the tip slammed against a wall, her G spot that made me shudder in wonton anticipation.'

"Say your naught," I gasped pulling back a bit, "Say that you're dirty for me."
 
She moaned as he gave her a hickey she stroked her boobs softly as she watched him suck and bite her neck. She knew she shouldn't want him as much as she wanted him it was bad for her cause she would literally do anything for him. "Yeah I'm a naughty little girl with you." She purred back. As she looked at him. "Yeah I'm dirty cop I'm dirty slutty cop. Maybe I need to be punished." She moaned softly as she felt his cock against her g-spot it made a shiver go down her back. "I'm naughty girl." She said as she tried to pull him back to her. "I'm a dirty slut only for you."
 
That is what I wanted to hear. I could hear that for years and never be bored of it as the rod slammed inside of her and feeling her body shudder and the words rolling out of her lips as she stroked her own breasts that bobbed and jiggled with each impact from my hard body. I wanted to just cum all over her and as punishment for being a dirty cop and make her taste it but it would come in due time as i wanted her more and more and the sweat was coming off of my body more and soaking into the sheets when it feel as each time the rod exited the body it would leak fluids into the sheets as well that would have to be changed but i did not care for it at all, I wanted her and the dirty cop to taste me.
 
She moaned loudly. "Oh god I'm gonna cum." She called out as she pulled hard on her nipples. Her tight pussy gripped his cock hard as she started to cum. She closed her eyes as she breathed heavily. She pulled on her nipples as she moaned loudly. "I'm a dirty dirty cop"
 
"Good, cum for you me, you dirt y officer.show me that dirty officers can cum better than anyone else," rolling my words as the penis continued to slide into her. For a woman so young and yet experienced she was very tight and I was enjoying myself with the groans and satisfied moans escaping from my mouth and parched throat as the sweat rolled off of my body and my hands landed on either side of her head.
 
Back
Top