Teaching My New Neighbor (closed)

Standing up pulling off the dress and black thong him standing in boxer he was hard

she stood there she had just shaved before she came over,She smiled

"why dont you get out them Boxer" As she went closer to him.And lay on the bed on her stomac and her eyes went was on the TV
 
Stripping my boxers off to reveal my hard cock, already dripping precum from the head. Sitting back down on the bed, my back against the headboard, I reach over and smack your ass, "OK, Jess, lie across my lap. I want to see what that ass feels like when I spank it."

Watching as you move slowly, I smack you ass again . . . "I said, lie across my lap."
 
she looked back at him telling her to lie across your lap to spank my ass I move slowly up the bed.moaning at the smack he did.

Laying across his lap your hard cock at the stomac waiting to feel what happens next,Looking on Tv he was doing the same.She was wet and he didnt touch her yet.
 
I can feel your pussy juices dripping down onto my thigh. My hard cock is pressed into your belly which wiggles against it whenever I smack your ass. The spanking is not really punishment, but obviously something you enjoy.

"You like this don't you, Jess? You like the feeling of you ass being spanked. Watch them on the movie, see how he keeps her ass nice and red. Yours is starting to look like that. Are you going to cum for me, Jessica? You can't cum until I tell you it is OK."
 
She smiles.

" Yes I like it Her ass red him doing his fingers in her as he spanks her ass do u like making my ass nice and red?"

She moan at feel when he slaps her ass pushing onto his nice hard Cock.
 
"See that guy in the movie, Jess? Get on the bed on your hands and knees so I can fuck you from behind and spank you at same time . . . that is so fucking hot to do that!"

One more smack on each ass cheek before I you move to get on all fours facing the TV . . "Look at her, Jess . . . fucking her man and get her ass spanked at the same time . . . watch her face . . . she is so fucking turned on."
 
She watch the guy on tv move behind her and when he took her to do the same.she was wet and need a cock inside her.

As She went to her knees she moan feeling him smack her,Her boyfriend never give her what she wanted.She looked at the Tv at the man fucking her and smack her ass the girl was turn on with red ass and all.

" Yes she is and the guy is so hard seeing her ass in the air red wanting to fuck her too."
She looked at his Hard cock close to her pussy.

" Do you like it you spanking my ass my pussy wet ready to be fuck please fuck me spank me"
She was so turn on.she was ready to say anything just so she could get his cock in her.
 
"This is so fucking hot, Jessica . . . fucking your hot cunt, smacking your red ass, hearing you talking dirty to me . . . come on, baby . . . fuck me hard . . ."

Slamming into you from behind, my balls banging into you when I fuck you deep . . . pulling back and smacking your ass on both cheeks before I bury my cock in you again. "That's it, Jess . . . just like the movie . . . gonna cum all over your ass."
 
She was so wet she need this the pain and the pleasing she was so wet so turnon,she push back hard moving with to take his cock deeper faster.she wanted it.

" Oh yes Fuck yesss i want your cum im gonna cum oh yes make my ass yours make it red"

She fucked him harder as he smacked her ass again feeling him get hard

" may i cum??" She ask him.
 
"Yes, Jess . . . cum for me, cum hard baby . . ."

Smacking you on the ass once more . . . "Nowwwwwww . . fuckkkkkkkkkk . . ." Pulling my cock out and shooting all over your red ass . . .

Using my fingers to spread my cum all over your red ass, almost like a lotion . . .
 
She cum hard moaning as she cum than feeling his cum on her ass she moan

" Mmm that was hot now i am naughty " She smiles up at him.She was still turnon

Her ass was red and she loved it.She cum so hard she didnt think she had it in her.

She layed on her stomac claming down from her cumming so hard.
 
Lying back against the pillows at the head of the bed, "Come here, Jess . . . come lie here with me. I don't know if we're done for the night yet or not, but you need to come here next to me."

The couple in the movie are gone, but anothe couple has taken their place . . . the guy has his girl on her back, legs up over her head spanking her, then he stops for a bit and buries his mouth in her pussy . . . already getting ideas of what I want to do to you . . .

"Just relax a few minutes, baby . . . then we'll see what we feel like. Do you have to go to work tomorrow? I don't want to keep you up up too late . . . there's always tomorrow night."
 
She crawls up beside him watching the movie seeing him spank her
And eat her pussy,she started to get wet.

" I'm off tommorrow I dont want to keep you up"

She smiled feeling her tits Her nipples was hard.
 
"I'm unemployed, remember I sold my business, so I can get up when I want to. How about we stop the video and take a quick shower, and get ready for whatever comes next?"

My hands find their way to the top of yours and play with your hard nipples .. . feeling you squirm against me.
 
She smile at him

" Of course We need a shower " She laught

Feeling him play with her nipples make her squirm it felt so good.

She heared her phone vib but she didnt bother to look.

She walked in head of him.
 
"First time I've used this shower; I usually use the smaller one in the other bathroom. Was waiting for the right time to use this big shower . . . just right for two people." Walking in behind you and closing the door as you start adjusting the water temp.

Shower heads come out of the three walls and pound down on us . . . handing you a bottle of shower gel; taking another in my hand and, after filling my hand with gel, start rubbing your back down to your butt, still quite red from our earlier romp.
 
" Well im glad Im the one you use it with" When water is right they step in.Feeling the wather over her body.

Then he rub her still red butt with soap she moan mmm.Reaching her hand back feeling he was hard stroking him as he rubed her butt.
 
Didn't take long to get hard again, just being in the shower with you and your red ass, such a turn-on . . . and then your hand finding and stroking my shaft. Pulling your back against me, nibbling on the back of your neck, sliding my hands around to cup your full breasts . . . seems like I have spent most of our time so far focused on your butt. I want to enjoy the rest of your body too.
 
Moaning at the feel of his hands on her,She was so wet.

She turn and went to her knees still stroking him replace her hand with her tounge
starting to lick it then suck it.
 
"Holy fuck, Jess . . that feels so good." Leaning back against the shower wall for balance, I run my fingers thru your wet hair as you take me deeper in your mouth. The swirling of your tongue around my cock is so hot . . . brings me back to full erection very quickly.
 
Moaning sucking his cock reaching down rubing her pussy as she sucked his cock deeper
faster,

Her fingers got faster she wanted all this,She wanted his cock.She'd let him do whatever she was so turnon by his cock,She wanted to pleases him.
 
Wanting to tell you to slow down, but my cock won't let me . . . so fucking turned on, I know I'm going to shoot a load soon, but between the hot shower beating down on us, the excitement of having you for the first time, and your mouth working my cock . . . "So close, Jessica, so close . . ."

Looking down, I see your fingers playing with your pussy . . . who is going to cum first?
 
She rubs his balls feeling how full they was.She suck him deeper into her mouth.

" Yes cum i want your cum" She went on sucking.she was so turnon but she wanted his cum.She rubed his balls as she took him deeper in her throat.
 
Hearing you pleading for my cum, I can't hold it back any longer . . . grabbing the back of your head and holding it to my body, an hot stream of cum in unleashed into your mouth and down your throat. After two strong spurts, I release your head and watch as you pull back, cum dribbliing from your mouth and chin.

Lifting you to your feet as my spasms of orgasm stop, I pull your face to mine and kiss you deeply, tasting my cum on your lips and tongue.
 
She felt he was going to cum soon she sucked,His hole cock in her mouth as he held her head to take cum in her mouth she got one swallow before he lift her to her feet tasting his cum on her mouth.

moaning into his mouth.she was still so turn on.
 
Back
Top